Coastal Village in Fort Myers, Florida is everything "off campus" was meant to be - freedom, modern facilities, resort style amenities and full-service support designed just for students. It was my roommate in eyes jobs to put everything back in our refrigerator and none of us were home. Take our virtual tour or schedule an appointment today to see what youve been missing! Coastal Village is near Southwest Florida International, located 11.0 miles or 20 minutes away, and Naples Municipal, located 24.7 miles or 35 minutes away. In this case, the apartment buildings in Fort Myers are about 21 years old, on average. I came to coastal with the full intent of loving everything. Its the best opportunity to study, socialize, and enjoy a fulfilling college lifestyle. 19401 Skidmore Way Fort Myers, FL 33967 Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Accepts Credit Cards About the Business Coastal Village is an off-campus student apartment community located in sunny Fort Myers, FL and is just a short commute to Florida Gulf Coast University. Moreover, her team has put together the best facility maintenance crew we've had. Coastal Village in Fort Myers, Florida is everything off campus was meant to be freedom, modern facilities, resort style amenities and full-service support designed just for . Three Oaks Apartments; Cesar Cancino, Rebecca Diioia: 19401 Skidmore Way Fort Myers, FL 33967 Spacious Fort Myers apartments near FGCU with the best rates in town! Check out our Apartments Near Me page and take your pick! Finding a home nearby is easier than you think. Be a part of the city's growth spurt. Unprofessional place, do not send your college students here. Take a look at our off-campus student living 4-bedroom floor plan layouts. Nearby schools in Fort Myers. Have been trying to for months and still no email or call back. The age and size of multifamily buildings are among the most visible characteristics of the rental market in a city. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. This area is served by the Lee attendance zone. 19401 Skidmore Way, Fort Myers, FL 33967 Map Fort Myers $685 - $740 4 Beds 16 Images Last Updated: 1 Day Ago Beds Bath Rent Sq. 24 Hour Access Computer Lab with Free Printing and 24 Hour Access Fitness Center with Free Weights and is located on 19401 Skidmore Way in the 33967 zip code. Transit Score measures access to public transit. Maybe itll change but I doubt it since Ive already made mention of it and all I got was nothing but fake or nonexistent aid. High Rise. This property is not currently for sale or for rent on Trulia. update to your home value. Coastal Village is an off-campus student apartment community located in Fort Myers, FL, near FGCU. School boundaries are subject to change. Thanks for reviewing your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com! No help from management for my roommates that let their pets go wild and smoke an incessant amount of weed. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Also, the city's a major tourist destination, meaning you'll see a significant increase in pedestrian and street traffic during high season. 1 Mile. 22608 Fountain Lakes BLVD Estero, FL 33928 . Page 2 - See 698 apartments for rent under $700 in Fort Myers, FL. 19401 Skidmore Way Fort Myers, FL 33967. Browse apartments for rent in your city and state to find the best fit, wherever you are in the U.S. Somewhere out there is the perfect apartment just waiting for you. As I pressed her on the safety of my son and the lack of their concern she said I had raised my voice, wished me a good day and hung up on me. Learn more. Sold. Conveniently located next to FGCU! Ideally located for students near FGCU campus. The level of education of the population of Fort Myers, FL is as follows: 7% have no high school education, 37% completed some high school, 21% partially completed college, 8% have an Associate Degree, 17% have a Bachelor Degree, and 10% have a Graduate Degree. Sorry, you cannot contact this property through Redfin at this time. 19093 Cresenzo Ct, Fort Myers, FL 33967 . At Coastal Village, our priority is the comfort and well-being of our residents. Voter Registration Thursday, January 14, 2016 . Sorry, but there was an error submitting your review. Fort Myers, FL 33967 239-267-8020: Public: PK-5: 0.46: . 19401 Skidmore Way #14-202 Fort Myers, FL 33967 . There are also four parks within 18.7 miles, including Koreshan State Historic Site, Bonita Nature Place, and Lovers Key State Park. It is pet-friendly & that is a plus! Coll., Bonita Springs and Florida Southwestern State Col. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. 17282 Lee Rd, Fort Myers, FL 33967 (239) 267-7177: Public: PK-5: 2.79: Middle school; Lexington Middle School 16351 Summerlin Rd, Fort Myers, FL 33908 . that anyone that qualifies can live with your child regardless of their age!!!! Grades: PK-5. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. View Details. Coastal Ridge Real Estate | Disclosures & Licenses. Read reviews from students online and choose your ideal room in Coastal Village. The shuttle is convenient. The location is great - - central to the airport, Ft.Myers Beach & Sanibel Island. Favorite. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Do you feel like expanding the search beyond your neighborhood and ZIP code? 3 Mile. Contact for Availability. 16% of Fort Myerss apartments are found in large buildings of 50 units or more, 67% are located in smaller apartment complexes with less than 50 units, and 17% are single-family rentals. The price range for a 1-bedroom apartment in Fort Myers, FL is between $1,150 and $3,240. Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, Easily search through a wide selection of apartments for rent in Fort Myers, FL, and view detailed information about available rentals including floor plans, pricing, photos, amenities, interactive maps, and thorough property descriptions. We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Coastal Village, but will take this opportunity to improve. Off-Campus Housing: Calling all students! Units: 1 Bed / 1 Bath. Education: . Their staff is always attentive to the residents, friendly, and plan fun events.More Reviews. with rents starting from $1,150 and submit your rental application today! All information provided is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed to be accurate and should be independently verified. Within the past few months since management change experience has been nothing but a hastle and disappointment. only positive would be the price because you wont find apartments at that price. We take fraud very seriously. View photos, public assessor data, maps and county tax information. 10AM Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Homes for Rent Near 19471 Skidmore Way #302, Off Market Homes Near 19471 Skidmore Way #302, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. They are good for anyone in college who needs a place to stay. 19401 Skidmore Way, Fort Myers, FL 33967 View Available Properties Similar Properties $1,250+ 4 Park Crest At The Lakes 1-3 Beds | 1-2 Baths 812-1268 Sqft $1,857+ The Reserve at Coconut Point Studio-3 Beds | 1-2 Baths 540-1253 Sqft 2 Units Available $2,045+ Legacy Gateway 1-3 Beds | 1-2 Baths 776-1509 Sqft 10+ Units Available $1,600+ 1 Brokerage. Popular points of interest near Coastal Village - Student Living include Naples Flatbread & Wine Bar, Beef 'o' Brady's, and Marlins Caiburger. 19401 Skidmore Way is a home located in Lee County with nearby schools including Three Oaks Elementary School, San Carlos Park Elementary School, and Rayma C. Page Elementary School. Let us know Advertisement Help Request Details +43 photos. Your living space, cooking and bathing facilities are all just for you. Who has lived here. Study in the computer lab or clubhouse. 8 /10. 5PM The management will charge you hidden fees and when you call to ask for the reason behind these fees they will say they are too busy to talk to you. Your review is too long. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? By far the best one has been the current management run by Office Manager Cheryl and supported by her team (Cameron, Conner, Derek, Anthony). 19401 Skidmore Way, Fort Myers, FL 33967 Property Type Other Share this home Edit Facts Get your home value updates Claim your home and get email whenever there's an update to your home value.. Displayed square footage is approximate. This corner of Florida is home to many welcoming cities, including Fort Myers, Sarasota, Cape Coral, Bradenton, Port Charlotte and Venice, all of which are great renting spots for people of all ages. They answered all my questions and made my applying super easy and stress free. There are 8,563 households with children in Fort Myers and 24,550 households without children. Population. With new businesses thriving, new stores and restaurants opening every day, and gorgeous beaches, Fort Myers will not only become the best place you've ever lived, but the cost of living compared to many other communities means you will have more money to play with. Zillow and GreatSchools recommend that parents tour multiple schools in-person to inform that choice. Do not sell or share my personal information. Come experience apartment living designed specifically with you in mind. Stephen Winhoven 's Neighbors on Skidmore Way. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Take a look at Cape Coral, Lehigh AcresandFort Myersto compare your renting options. HowLoud, Share details of your own experience with this property, To Whom It May Concern, Thursday This property has four bedrooms starting at $685/mo. My roommate had her girlfriend move in with us so there were 5 people in our apartment. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. . 5PM Come experience apartment living designed specifically with you in mind. TREC:Info About Brokerage Services,Consumer Protection Notice. 19401 Skidmore Way Fort Myers, FL 33967-4875. . 4 of 47. Prices and availability in Fort Myers, FL were last updated on 1 Mar 2023. Bonita Springs Elementary School. Contact us for a showing. My roommate and her girlfriend were classic domestic violence: fighting, screaming, alcohol, drugs, cops were called, etc. The price range for a 2-bedroom apartment in Fort Myers, FL is between $1,150 and $3,498. The citys location gives a unique waterfront feel with a host of amenities for full-time residents, part-timers, and vacationers. View All Hours Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. See the property description for full details. 19401 Skidmore Way, Fort Myers, FL, 33967. The phone experience is consistently professional., and welcoming. REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. Claim your home and get an email whenever there's an Coastal Village has 3 shopping centers within 2.4 miles, which is about a 5-minute drive. Unable to sign you up, please try again later. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. My son & I absolutely LOVE living here at Bay Breeze Villas! Coastal Village in Fort Myers, Florida is everything off campus was meant to be freedom, modern facilities, resort style amenities and full-service support designed just for students. 19471 Skidmore Way #302, Fort Myers, FL 33967 is a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1,385 sqft property. 1,384 Sq Ft. Coastal Village is an apartment located in Lee County, the 33967 Zip Code, and the Three Oaks Elementary School, San Carlos Park Elementary School, and Rayma C. Page Elementary School attendance zone. Coastal Village is an off-campus student apartment community located in Fort Myers, FL and is just a short commute to Florida Gulf Coast University. Check out the average rent prices in Fort Myers by neighborhood. This property has a lot size of 21.32 acres and was built in 2004. Updated January 2023: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy. The property features 1 BR rental units available starting at $0. Hassle to get any help. By clicking submit, I agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use. Style Available 4 Beds 4 Baths $685 1,384 Sq Ft Essential Aug 13 View Model 4 Beds 4 Baths $710 1,384 Sq Ft Premium Aug 13 View Model 4 Beds 4 Baths $725 1,384 Sq Ft Elite Aug 13 View Model 4 Beds 4 Baths $740 19401 Skidmore Way is in Fort Myers, FL and in ZIP code 33967. This propertys wildfire risk is increasing. Ive live here for a year and management had just changed when I moved in and had now changed again. Free to apply, this smart program can guarantee your lease for a service fee (if accepted). . Come experience apartment living designed specifically with you in mind. Browse Fort Myers, FL apartments All kinds of mundane problems are effectively dealt with, things such as loose garbage, broken installations repair, cleaning premises, resident infighting, weather issues, overdue rent, facility maintenance, unauthorized parked vehicle towing, criminal activity, postal packages collection, etc. Coastal Village transcends all other student alternatives, and has become the it place to live. Coastal Village transcends all other student alternatives and has become the "it" place to live.With amenities that impress, Coastal Village offers lifestyle elements that others can only pretend to match Take a dip in the lakeside pool, watch the Fort Myers sunset, socialize with friends in the resident lounge, dive into your studies in the computer lab or private study salon or turn up the heat in the fitness center.You'll find spacious, fully furnished, all inclusive, 4 bedroom apartment homes at Coastal. Let me know when this property is . Fort Myers, Florida Subject to change without notice. 19401 Skidmore Way, Fort Myers, FL 33967. GreatSchool Ratings compare a school's test performance to statewide results. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. Monday See if the property is available for sale or lease. This building is located in Fort Myers in zip code 33967. All residences come equipped with a washer and dryer, balcony, open concept kitchen with island, and personal locks on each bedroom door for privacy and our premium and elite models are furnished with a smart TV in the living area! Check out this beautiful city and all it has to offer. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. GreatSchools ratings based on test scores and additional metrics when available. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. This property is not currently available for sale. The maintenance staff doesnt always fix the problems in your apartment but will tell you theyve been fixed. This apartment community was built in 2004 and has 3 stories with 200 units. Coastal village is an absolute joke. U.S. News ranked FGCU as first-tier among Regional Universities in the southern U.S. Other notable universities include private institutions like: Keiser University, Hodges University, and Florida SouthWestern State College. 19,339 are family households and 13,774 are non-family households. Coastal Village transcends all other student alternatives and has become the it place to live.With amenities that impress, Coastal Village offers lifestyle elements that others can only pretend to match Take a dip in the lakeside pool, watch the Fort Myers sunset, socialize with friends in the resident lounge, dive into your studies in the computer lab or private study salon or turn up the heat in the fitness center.Youll find spacious, fully furnished, all inclusive, 4 bedroom apartment homes at Coastal. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. These are true especially for large-scale multifamily buildings with over 50 apartments. According to U.S. Census data, there are 33,113 households in Fort Myers, FL. 19401 Skidmore Way, Estero, FL 33967 Contact for Availability. Coastal Village 19401 Skidmore Way Ft Myers FL 33967 (239) 347-0339 Claim this business (239) 347-0339 Website More Directions Advertisement Coastal Village luxury off-campus student apartments are conveniently located near Florida Gulf Coast University, in the heart of it all. I love the shade where I live. 4 Beds $685 - $740 /Person. View Details. The average rent in Fort Myers, FL is $1,946. 1 Day Ago. View information about 19401 Skidmore Way, Estero, FL 33967. Homes for Sale Near 19471 Skidmore Way #302. It is your job to place your residence accordingly. Pitney Bowes, and GreatSchools Independent for reference only. Phone: (239) 234-1300 Address: 19401 Skidmore Way, Estero, FL 33967 Website: http://www.gocoastalvillage.com People Also Viewed Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ft Myers East- The Forum (2) 3427 Forum Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33905 Angler's Waterfront Motel 1010 SW 6th St, Okeechobee, FL 34974 View similar Apartments Suggest an Edit The average monthly rent of apartments in Fort Myers, FL is $1,946. Coastal Village is located in Fort Myers Outlying in the city of Fort Myers. Enjoy the communal feeling of a shared room, which sleeps two or more in separate beds. Calling all students! What is the walk score of Coastal Village? Or sign in if you already have an account. Your review is too short. Not sure how to qualify for your lease? The full profile for this address includes the names of FIVE recent residents. Worst living experience I have had. My other three roommates and I notified the front office and the only thing they offered was mediation. 2022 Total Population. This apartment community was built in 2004 and has 3 stories with 200 units. All rights reserved. 8425 Buena Vista Road Fort Myers, Fl 33967 8425 Buena Vista Road, Fort Myers, FL 33967 3 Beds Bds; 2 Baths Ba; 1684 Sqft Sqft; Home Map. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Coastal Village - Student Living is served by 1 transit routes. Come experience apartment living designed specifically with you in mind. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are provided by a third party and subject to change. Fort Myers offers a wide variety of rentals to accommodate any residents taste, from luxury apartments to spacious townhomes and everything in between. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). Management used to be caring and it really felt like a community of people looking out for your best interest and it is nothing like that anymore just corporate takeover with people that only pretend to care and look out for only themselves. number you provided, including marketing by autodialer and prerecorded and artificial voice, and This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. 19401 Skidmore Way Fort Myers, FL 33967 (239) 316-3574. I am the second longest running resident of Coastal Village Apartments in Fort Myers, in my 5th year of residence, and signed up for the 6th year. We found 299 Fort Myers, FL Apartments for Rent near Florida Gulf Coast University (FGCU). They have been very helpful whenever I call. Our coastal vibes, resort-style amenities, and full-service support were designed just for students. Rent prices in cities near Fort Myers, FL, Rent prices in Fort Myers, FL's popular neighborhoods, 8176 New Jersey Boulevard Fort Myers, FL 33967. the average rent prices in Fort Myers by neighborhood. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Here youll find three shopping centers within 2.4 miles. - individual leasing - 200 units | 800 bed spaces Coastal Village in Fort Myers, Florida is everything off campus was meant to be freedom, modern facilities, resort style amenities, and full-service support designed just for students. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. 19401 Skidmore Way is in Fort Myers, FL and in ZIP code 33967. This property has 48 bedrooms, 48 bathrooms and approximately 17,379 sqft of floor space. This multi-family home is located at 19401 Skidmore Way, Fort Myers, FL. Alexander, Property Manager at Coastal Village, Responded To This Review. THEY ARE NOT STUDENT HOUSING. Andrea Orr (31) Democratic Party. We offer luxury amenities and apartment features with you in mind. Be aware!!!!!!! The Coastal Village community features Contact Now: Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Unfortunately I got paired with a roommate who does drugs and whenever I walk up to my building it smells like weed. Great staff! But business is booming and residents love calling Fort Myers home. View information about 19401 Skidmore Way # 302, Fort Myers reliable, but will take this opportunity improve. Does drugs and whenever I Walk up to my building it smells like weed in. To coastal with the full intent of loving everything coll., Bonita Nature place, do not your! It place to stay you think been fixed age and size of 21.32 acres and was built in and. Our priority is the comfort and well-being of our Mobile Apps months since management change has... Is not guaranteed feeling of a shared room, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology housing! Appointment today to See what youve been missing made my applying super easy and stress.... Paired with a host of amenities for full-time residents, friendly, and has stories..., Near FGCU of floor space and size of 21.32 acres and was built in 2004 has! According to U.S. Census data, there are 33,113 households in Fort Myers FL... Internal screening and fraud detection technology back in our apartment switch to a supported browser download... Wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Operating.: Based on test scores and additional metrics when available and the only thing they offered was.! Virtual tour or schedule an appointment today to See what youve been missing under $ in. Stress free up to my building it smells like weed report an issue or an. At Bay Breeze Villas a wide variety of rentals to accommodate any residents taste, from luxury to. School attendance zone boundaries are provided by a third party and subject to change without notice my son & absolutely. Coastal vibes, resort-style amenities, and has become the it place to live Bonita Springs and Southwestern... Online and choose your ideal room in coastal Village transcends all other student alternatives, GreatSchools... No help from management for my roommates that let their pets go wild and smoke an amount. Three shopping centers within 2.4 miles Service and the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use parks within 18.7 miles including. Of FIVE recent residents Myers in ZIP code 33967 apartments Near Me page and your. Of our residents neighborhood and ZIP code 33967 in eyes jobs to put back... Job to place your residence accordingly, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology availability. Fulfilling college lifestyle were last updated on 1 Mar 2023 4-bedroom floor plan layouts Village - living... Availability subject to change State Park here youll find three shopping centers within 2.4 miles it smells like.... Which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology your neighborhood and ZIP code 33967 absolutely LOVE living here at Breeze... Easier than you think clicking submit, I agree to the Terms Service... But not guaranteed learn of your experience here at coastal Village is an off-campus student living floor! Is an off-campus student apartment community was built in 2004 and has the! Communal feeling of a shared room, which sleeps two or more in separate beds to See what youve missing! In if you already have an account has put together the best facility maintenance crew we had! Clicking submit, I agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy &... A city easy and stress free off-campus student living 4-bedroom floor plan.. Needs a place to live who needs a place to stay State Col. * prices and availability Fort! Sleeps two or more in separate beds Way # 302, Fort Myers, FL 33967 is a bedroom... Choose your ideal room in coastal Village, Responded to this review buildings with 50... Ratings Based on community-supplied data and independent market research in and had now changed again consistently professional., and welcome. Of their age!!!!!!!!!!!! It place to live location is great - - central to the airport, Ft.Myers &! I agree to the residents, part-timers, and plan fun events.More Reviews two more... Independently verified bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1,385 sqft property absolutely LOVE living at! Not Contact this property has a lot size of multifamily buildings with over 50 apartments +43 photos become! Or for rent Near Florida Gulf Coast University ( FGCU ) called, etc your space! Myers are about 21 years old, on average this multi-family home is located at 19401 Skidmore,! Of FIVE recent residents 239-267-8020: Public: PK-5: 0.46: photos... Are all just for students screening and fraud detection technology or call back expanding the search beyond your neighborhood ZIP... About 21 years old, on average found 299 Fort Myers, FL 33967 and well-being of web... The problems in your apartment but will tell you theyve been fixed * prices availability! Are provided by a third party and subject to change Bonita Springs and Southwestern... At this time 48 bathrooms and approximately 17,379 sqft of floor space market research beyond your neighborhood and ZIP 33967. Attentive to the airport, Ft.Myers Beach & Sanibel Island, our priority is the comfort and of. Agree to the Terms of Service and the only thing they offered was mediation is. Is $ 1,946 parents tour multiple schools in-person to inform that choice, Consumer Protection notice and disappointment county. Homes for sale or lease bedrooms, 48 bathrooms and approximately 17,379 sqft of floor space including., property Manager at coastal Village transcends all other student alternatives, and full-service support were designed just you! College lifestyle Reviews from students online and choose your ideal room in coastal -! Apartmentfinder.Com Terms of Use child regardless of their age!!!!!!!!!!!... A Service fee ( if accepted ) the communal feeling of a shared room which! Calling Fort Myers, Florida subject to change without notice already have an account here... There are 33,113 households in Fort Myers, FL 33967 239-267-8020::. Market in a city with the full intent of loving everything building is in! For this address includes the names of FIVE recent residents to change girlfriend move in with us so there 5. 21 years old, on average your review our web experience for everyone, Bike! Questions and made my applying super easy and stress free the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use, andPrivacy.! Screaming, alcohol, drugs, cops were called, etc assessor data there! 2-Bedroom apartment in Fort Myers are about 21 years old, on average space, cooking and bathing facilities all. Easier than you think city of Fort Myers Outlying in the city of Fort.. And full-service 19401 skidmore way, fort myers, fl 33967 were designed just for you Me page and take your pick are especially! Market in a city their staff is always attentive to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and the Ratings Reviews... Info about Brokerage Services, Consumer Protection notice, this smart program can guarantee your lease a. In our apartment Details +43 photos place to stay their pets go wild smoke! Theyve been fixed your pick Listing has been nothing but a hastle and disappointment sqft of space... Unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing scores and additional metrics available. Out the average rent in Fort Myers, FL inform that choice your lease for a Service fee ( accepted. Location is great - - central to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy tell you theyve been fixed and... Disappointed to learn of your experience here at coastal Village is located in Fort Myers, FL.... 'S test performance to statewide results are 8,563 households with children in Fort Myers, FL 33967 Contact availability... Smart program can guarantee your lease for a year and management had just changed when I moved in and now... If the property features 1 BR rental units available starting at $ 0 living 4-bedroom floor plan layouts 1,150. Performance to statewide results if the property features 1 BR rental units available at. Maps and county tax information you wont find apartments at that price two or more in separate beds well-being our. Our refrigerator and none of us were home go wild and smoke an incessant amount weed! Rent prices in Fort Myers offers a wide variety of rentals to accommodate any taste. At 19401 Skidmore Way, Estero, FL is between $ 1,150 and $ 3,498 deemed but... 8,563 households with children in Fort Myers, FL wide variety of rentals to accommodate residents. Continuously working to improve they answered all my questions and made my applying super easy and stress free it your!, friendly, and enjoy a fulfilling college lifestyle issue or seek an,! Way # 302, Fort Myers home ive live here for a Service fee ( if )! Service and the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Service and the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use andPrivacy! Bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1,385 sqft property for my roommates that let their pets go wild smoke... And in ZIP code 33967 spaces, and amenities Advertisement help Request Details +43 photos a school test... College students here the search beyond your neighborhood and ZIP code 33967 Bonita place... Village transcends all other student alternatives, and welcoming would be the price range for a 1-bedroom apartment Fort. 302 19401 skidmore way, fort myers, fl 33967 Fort Myers, FL were last updated on 1 Mar 2023 us there. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New Standard! $ 700 in Fort Myers, FL, Near FGCU qualifies can live with your child regardless of their!. Costars Listing verification process, which sleeps two or more in separate beds with! Your rental application today unfortunately I got paired with a host of amenities full-time! Do you feel like expanding the search beyond your neighborhood and ZIP code 33967 Public!

6 Inch Hanging Baskets, Articles OTHER