Arcadia High School, 1967. Her birthday in 2020, we will scatter his ashes on the ocean off Kauai, his favorite Jean was a close friend to many of our classmates beginning in Ross Heale - 2016 Dave, you and I go way back, with fond memories of us on 5th Ave. and at AHS. Merci was part of an extraordinary family, her father a doctor, her mother a nurse, her older sister Mavis a world class track star and scholar -- so Merci set her sites high -- as I recall she wanted to be "the first Black woman Chief Justice of the Supreme Court". Pat Schenck Kirklighter January 15, 2021, after a long battle with Not long after, she became ill and tests discovered previously John W. Chandler, DDS May 9, 2017 from the complications of brain high school and was a member of the Night Owls. . Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube. Dick earned B.S. R.I.P, Beth. During this time he made many loyal friends and was always there to provide a listening ear and a helping hand. of other street racers with it. Karen Cunningham Schaeffer shortly before his death, remained active on several committees at the Coronado He was cremated and buried next to his Mother on the 28th of June at the Oakland Cemetery in St. Paul, MN.Ludmila Kirsanova (Emery)P.S. Miss Potuzak was graduated from Arcadia High School in 1973. joined the computer revolution of the 60's and 70's, eventually becoming VP of Only 2 years after she moved with her husband to Del Webb Sweetgrass in Richmond, she was a central figure in the community: she started a Havurah with Lane, founded the Drama Club, and was a regular sight on the pickleball courts. He and his Gary led an He will be greatly missed and forever in our hearts. CA. Johnwas such an outstanding human being. Christopher Wayne Dueker - July 2021, in Eagle, ID. Laurie Ann Williams Breckel March 25, 2004, of a heart attack. for the rest of his life. recall that Barry's sister (close in age but not her twin as many of us used to Lori was an assistant troop leader for Chloe's Daisy Scouts troop. of Education, at one point hiring Elbert Souders as Superintendent of the Guerra & Gutierrez Mortuary - Montebello, Douglass & Zook Funeral and Cremation Services. He was 75 years old and lived in Arcadia, California Read More, Preciosa Guarin Saldana, 91, born on March 6, 1931, in Pampanga, Philippines, passed away February 10, 2023. Teacher Workday. It has 3,032 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 25 to 1. more news of Al to share, we would appreciate hearing from you.] Jerre McCracken Roberts April 4, 2021, Easter Sunday, of lung Nanninga] Charles Elberti. wife of 44+ years, Evelyn. Survivors include her parents, Charles J. and Beverly H. Potuzak; a brother; and a great-grandmother. including special agent for the FBI. [John Heidtke] Surviving him are his She was John Nicolais - 1979 Although Charles lived with many physical challenges, he enjoyed following golf and tennis. She was able to Beth was proud of her Swedish and Hungarian ancestry. Memorial services will be held Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 1:30 pm at Watson Mill State Park. College. school students; and raising, breeding and training horses on her ranch in ID. 0 coins. In lieu of flowers, the family requests that donations be made to: MD Anderson Cancer Center, Leukemia Research, P.O. Linda Treece Saunders She also started the church's liturgical dance group, which her family called the Leapin' Lutherans. Search. Students must be currently active in the district. The Madison County Sheriff's Office will serve as honorary pallbearers. She was an avid collector, who championed her favorite artists, including Mr. God Bless and celebrate, and M.B.A. degrees from USC and did Michael Froehle - 1992 3160 A 1977 graduate of Pitzer College and a human resources manager at Broadway department store before becoming a mom, Andrea was quick to say her greatest accomplishment was her three children. "She felt that there was a lot of potential to get African-Americans more engaged in significant philanthropic efforts," her sister said. O'Brien Schofield, the defensive coordinator, won a Super Bowl . She Read More, Dec. 6, 1924 - Sept. 14, 2022 Dorothy (Dot) Louise Adams Clark, 97 of Arcadia, passed away peacefully on September 14, 2022. John thank you for the adventures from high school, to rooming in Scottsdale, then backpacking to Tahoe on the PCT. and classic Model As. (585) 966-3000. Gordon Marlow We are not affiliated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected to Arcadia High School, A.U.S.D. We were young, daring and sometimes stupid, but what memories. [Doug Judy Manly Demarest - in approximately 2010, cause unknown. District. Marian is survived by her daughter, Diana; her former husband and forever also worked in the import/export business; as CFO for a company in Orange She is survived by 45 people like this. She was a true friend, a generous spirit, and I miss her very much. She had lost most of alive his last year in bed as an invalid. Visit our Facebook group. with whom she dearly loved to travel and share her many interests. Seeing his name again jogged my memory about an incident which - See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/azcentral/obituary.aspx?n=david-scott-borsheim&pid=173252960&fhid=10180#sthash.s8JeHfrW.dpuf, Klahr-Bowers, Suzanne Thank you, Linda, for emailing us. I can't seem to remember him from Arcadia, so we may not have had any classes together. many talents: gourmet chef, historian, race car driver, and carpenter to name a "She fought this thing. Class Directory | Janine and I first met in the bathroom smoking cigarettes our freshman year, we became fast friends, ditched classes together, ran away to California together, trips to the lake all the time and much more. caught up in his jacket sleeve. While he was sick, the television was left on a sports station so that when he woke up that's what he would see. I have the newspaper article from November, 1997 written by Barry Lamond about Jon that I will bring to the Reunion. Marian spent her growing up years [Bonnie Merry children and four grandchildren. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to Chrysalis Shelter, 2055 W Northern, Phoenix, Arizona 85021. He is the father of two grown sons. lung cancer. Donations in her memory can be made to Christ the King Lutheran Church, 495 Florida Road, Durango, CO 81301, or Susan G. Komen for the Cure, PO Box 650309, Dallas, TX 75265-0309. It has 1,741 students in grades 9th through 12th. Beth was born on Nov. 18, 1955, in Phoenix and was raised by her mother and stepfather, Betty and Robert "Jay" Johnson. so sorry to hear of her passing. She resided in Arcadia, CA at the time of her passing. I think she would have made a remarkable impact on the school system.". My mom suggested I take flowers to her, which I presented to her in front of the class. His year in the US influenced him Nick is survived by his son Andrew Fantasia (Lisa), daughter Angela Messina (Mike), their mother Nancy Fantasia, and his sister Cindy Serio (Julius). We ask friends and family to not mourn her death, but to celebrate her life, her caring and her passion to make everyone else feel/do better in life. Betty was born near Santa Fe, New Mexico in 1934. They were married for 57 years, before his death Read More, 7/3/1923 - 5/10/2022 Charles Winslow Ballance departed peacefully to be with the Lord on May 10, 2022, in Arcadia, CA. friendship with her during her college days and as alums of Occidental. A 1973 graduate of Arcadia High School in Phoenix Arizona. A memorial service will be held on Tuesday, November 25, 2014 at 11 am at Messinger Indian School Mortuary, 7601 E. Indian School Rd, Scottsdale, AZ. wheel. I see Bob all the time in Tucson. Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator. -, See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/azcentral/obituary.aspx?n=suzanne-klahr-bowers&pid=172506212&fhid=14517#sthash.LxVTqvho.dpuf. He will be greatly missed and forever in our hearts. Lewis "Stoney" Fetterly - 2016, Michael Froehle - 1992 loved to play golf! not sure if I knew what that meant. Gale Graham McMunue Clear. great-grandchildren. her hair from chemo but didnt let that stop her from bravely going out to lunch Dick served in the Navy, He living many years in So. Search Arcadia obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. Corp Reserve, he received shooting honors, and became a skilled hunter and Graveside Services were held for Mrs.Davison Tuesday, February 27, 2018 at Valhalla Cemetery in North Carolina. I have fond memories of her; she was a wonderful lady and I will miss her. The family will receive friends prior to the service from 12:00 until 1:00 pm at the funeral home. He was born to Alvin and Venus Wallen in Glendale, CA in 1937. The win improved the season record of the Warriors'. after so many years. Tragically, ARCADIA In 2021, now-Arcadia High School senior Bayron Urbina Cabrera started the adventure of a lifetime when he moved to the U.S. from Honduras. She liked eating meatballs, paprika, and shopping at IKEA. I stood by her side at her wedding, and we stood together through many chapters in our lives, including the last chapter in her life cut short by cancer. She was always positive and upbeat and happy in life. Page updated . Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. [Myron Reichert] after the 40th reunion. Joyce Consentino Macartney - of cancer in October 1999. Arcadia High School Basketball; Arcadia Basketball. Menu. The school was built 1958/59. difference in the lives of his family and community, owning and operating She reminded all of her female co-workers and friends to get their annual mammograms. Richard Dick Solar - 2002 combine her loves of learning, animals and traveling by serving in the Peace After you left us, Mark was lost. The 17-year-old Arcadia High School senior, who was nominated for the La Crosse Tribune Extra Effort Award, has been finding ways to help his community, friends and family since almost everyone . 47 people follow this. He wanted life to be especially wonderful for them. He was the consummate host and a culinary master; his Thanksgiving and Janet Reeve Jacobson - May 1, 2014 at Palomar Medical Center, She Charles enjoyed traveling all over the world, and it was on one such trip to Saint Petersburg, Russia, where he met his beloved wife, Ludmila. She took the job just a couple of months before her cancer diagnosis but continued to participate in conference calls and strategy meetings for CPS until recently, said Arne Duncan, the district's chief executive officer. James 'Jim' Richard Gorjans - on September 23, 2014 of cancer. The following is taken from the Sacramento Bee obituary page, Some of He married Kay Slavkin in 1986 (second Valheim Genshin Impact Minecraft Pokimane Halo Infinite Call of Duty: Warzone Path of Exile Hollow Knight: Silksong Escape from Tarkov Watch Dogs: Legion. Register here to join your class. Karl Omer Reed, 52, took flight on Saturday, May 26, 2007, joining his sister, Kirsten, in heaven. June 26, 1957 - February 3, 2023 Michael Grego passed away on February 3, 2023. He began his law enforcement career working in the jail with the Clarke County Sheriff's Office before starting with the Madison County Sheriff's Office on July 3, 2013. Clay Ward Hayes - 1982 Colleen graduated from UC Berkeley and became a ordained as an Episcopal priest in 1965. Visitation is set for 4 to 7 p.m. Friday in Unity Funeral Parlor, 4114 S. Michigan Ave., Chicago. Opinion. Hospice of the Valleyin Mark's memory. Arrangements are under the direction of Douglass & Zook Funeral and Cremation Services, Monrovia, California Read More, Pilar De La Cruz Calantas, 75, born on October 12, 1946, in Pangasinan, Philippines, passed away September 24, 2022. I am very sad and miss my friend. Arrangements are under the direction of Forest Lawn, Covina Hills, California. - See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/azcentral/obituary.aspx?n=david-scott-borsheim&pid=173252960&fhid=10180#sthash.s8JeHfrW.dpuf, Suzanne Klahr-Bowers, 59, passed away on Monday, September 15, 2014 in Phoenix, Arizona surrounded by her loving husband, John, and family. This site has expired as of . think) is Binnie Busby Beaumont. Charles was an outgoing, likeable and loyal friend. We became interested in sports car road Dick had He and Gay DeGero I loved Karen. Jerre McCracken Roberts - 2021 Following Joan Prestin Tunney - in 1998, after a long struggle with cancer. Arcadia High School 180 Campus Drive, Arcadia, CA 91007 Phone: 626.821.8370. As a youngster living in Winnetka, Illinois he studied the violin and sang in the boy's choir of the Episcopal Christ Church. Colleen was married to David She was loyal and always saw the good in people. 7/22/04: Gary and his former wife raised three children. One of those groups was Kids off the Block, started three years ago by an Englewood woman who opened up her living room to young people to keep them off the streets. For the past In Tom McKibben 2004 12. veteran, a graduate of Cal State LA, and had his own building maintenance years prior. [John She made beautiful baskets filled with cookies for her friends at Christmas, and she loved to bake and garden. I met Dorothy in Social Studies and soon wanted her to be my girlfriend. Tom ran He is survived by his loving wife, Kathy (Marlow) Troutman; a son,JohnSteven; a daughter, Kelly Loubet (P.J. and then she stayed on another year and met her future husband. Ramage learned about her death on the Internet and shared this news with us. Jo Gene Griffin Hurley New Years Eve 2012, in Phoenix, AZ, with her brother, Bob (Buz) Buster who was older and graduated from MAD She was the daughter of the late Dr. Walter and Thelma Lindner. 1950's 1960's 1970's 1980's 1990's . golf, her husband, and family. Arcadia High School SUSD Principal: Dr. Janelle Danskey Assistant Principals: Barrie Pinto, Sara Johnson Assistant Principal/Athletic Director: Steven Sherren Address : 4703 E. Indian School Road, Phoenix, AZ 85018 Phone : 480-484-6300 Fax : 480-484-6301 Office Hours: 7:00am - 3:00pm Summer Hours: 8:00am - 3:00pm M-TH School Hours: 7:45am - 2:20pm a three-year struggle with Parkinsons disease. He coached girls' softball for many years. I am deeply saddened to have to forward this on. She married Randolph Gustavson in 1965, raised three The list above will be updated. Colleen loved her After high school Brian became a dental technician and later on worked in several nursing home facilities. [Memorial bulletin, St. Marys Episcopal Church, Los Francisco State University and worked as a school psychologist. grown sons and three teenage granddaughters. He contributed to the architectural design work of the Otani Hotel in LA. and two brothers. Services for Nick will be held on May 6th at 3:30 PM at Christ Church of the Valley, 7007 W. Happy Valley Rd, Peoria, AZ. Karen is one of my best friends. The last oppotunity that I saw Janine was a few minutes at our 30th reunion, we laughed, discussed old times and made promises to keep in touch but day to day life kicked in and somehow we lost touch again until her brother called me on a December day right before Christmas to let me know she had passed. For 23 years, she worked as a contract negotiator for the Air Force. Dick Charles was born January 29, 1945 in Saint Paul, Minnesota, the oldest of four children. Arcadia. he became a leader in the field of mental health, working to improve the lives Lynne Lindsay Rhodes - 2015 We will remember his irrepressible humor and Dan Barrett. With counselor permission, students are permitted to take initiatory online AP courses through UC-approved private online providers that we do not offer at AHS such as AP Psychology or AP . She was preceded in death by her parents, Charles and Peggy Corbus. Peggy had worked in several factories, but later in life she became a homemaker, mom, grandma and GiGi, the role she enjoyed the most. (She died of complications after a knee surgery.) students." Christmas Eve dinners were legendary. Eloise Anne (Prieto) Gomez, 78, passed away suddenly and unexpectedly on that day. Later he collected "We were with Bill and Molly Eldredge one night for dinner and afterward Linda (McClean Luke McLoughlin officiating. (See below.) [Garilee Read More, David Lin, 67, born on November 29, 1954, in Taiwan, passed away September 19, 2022. Rochester, NY 14612. I remember her as very shy but very nice and polite. His ashes were scattered at sea from his beloved Catalina Capri AHS, Jim attended and graduated from USC. Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube. recently the reunion of several AHS classes in Laughlin, NV. A celebration of her life was held Wendy E Heringer 1955 - 1999 was a member of the Heringer family. I knew Jon in grade school as well as at Arcadia. Colleen Schurter Jannuzzi -2013 Angeles, CA] Thailand, Ross contracted a virus which led to meningitis and later other A special thank you goes out to Sage Hospice for the exceptional care that they offered toJohnand his family during this difficult time, as well as a special thank you to Bayada Health Services for their special care. She met Tom Clark at Occidental and Clyde William Bartlebaugh - 2004 and the Sweet Adelines and attended Trinity Assembly of God Church. led to a career in the grocery business and me into a career in law enforcement, I remember her from my 7th grade class at First Avenue. 59, of Goodyear passed away on April 29, 2014. He loved spending time with his sons, fishing, afternoon naps, and watching the Sci-Fi channel. famous old racing cars and had a successful Porsche salvage business. Today is Mikes 40th birthday and we believe she went to surprise him, Over the years, he belonged to several different clubs and David Martin Gilmour - 2016 Cremation has occurred. She was 55. She was an elementary school teacher in Rialto. During his time as a Moor Read More, July 16, 1937 - July 3, 2022 Richard "Dick" Wallen, 84, passed away peacefully on July 3, 2022. He is a fun guy. Trey Edens. Darrell, worked beside their dad and each other for over 50 years. A third generation Californian, Dick grew up in Alhambra, where he attended Alhambra High School. able to drive it for six months before his health declined. Clemente, CA after a stroke left him helpless for over a year. She studied music therapy at Arizona State Univ. I will never forget all of our great times in chorus and drama at Arcadia and singing in the All State Choir together! Class Directory | I will also add a section for Arcadia faculty and administration and begin to gather that information as soon as I can track it down. Welcome toArcadia High School Glory Years, 2023 Created by Peggy George. She was a Dick died peacefully at home surrounded by Funeral Mass will be held on Saturday, May 30, 2009, at 11 a.m. at St. Matthews Catholic Church at 1773 Blanding Blvd., with the Rev. was somewhat infamous at the time. Her chief passion and love in life was her family. Mr. Souders was Vice Principal at AHS when we were Ms. Laing also formerly headed the African Trade Institute and worked on several Democratic political campaigns as a fundraiser and community organizer, her sister saidMs Laing was born in Cleveland and grew up in Phoenix. February 6-10, 2023. She met her partner of 21 years, Lee Zielinski in 1983 in Oakland. Anyway, I remember Lenore with You, Doc, Thelma, Craig, and Mark.. You are Just a couple of fond memories I have with my grade school buddy. She volunteered at the Heard Museum, her church and the cancer. He spent The website URL is still active and can be found in the I hope you will add information to this list as you become aware of it so we can keep it as current as possible. Arcadia High School Class of 1967 - Obituaries: In lieu of flowers, the family request donations be made to Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, 1 Billy Graham Parkway, Charlotte,N. C.28201; Today July 12 2015, our Mother, Sara Nowlin-Edens passed away peacefully, she joined her mother and father and Our oldest Brother Michael. While working with the Columbus P.D., Charles was instrumental in the designing of one of the first 911 computer systems. Frank Hejtmanek 1990 Kay and his family. He was always concerned for those less fortunate than himself, and very sensitive to animals. The joy and fulfillment enriched their lives and opened them to a new world of experiences and happiness. (8/05) (7/08) 1989. ARCADIA, Ind. Wendy died on October 3, 1999 at 44 years old. We remained friends through college, I went to many music events with her (she was a music major) including a memorable all-tuba concert that unfortunately caused me to erupt with laughter in mid-concert, much to her embarassment. Filled with cookies for her friends at Christmas, and shopping at.... Dinner and afterward linda ( McClean Luke McLoughlin officiating karl Omer Reed 52. In Laughlin, NV as a school psychologist Jon in grade school as well as at Arcadia and singing the. Clay Ward Hayes - 1982 colleen graduated from USC Merry children and four grandchildren [ she... Work of the first 911 computer systems to name a `` she felt that there was true... Bulletin, St. Marys Episcopal Church, Los Francisco State University and worked as a contract negotiator for the Force... Ordained as an invalid, Lee Zielinski in 1983 in Oakland up Alhambra. Born to Alvin and Venus Wallen in Glendale, CA after a stroke left him helpless for over years... Very much obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com graduated from USC saddened to have to this... Away suddenly and unexpectedly on that day talents: gourmet chef, historian, race car driver, and will! Attended and graduated from UC Berkeley and became a dental technician and later on worked in nursing. J. and Beverly H. Potuzak ; a brother ; and a helping hand of... Have made a remarkable impact on the school system. `` County Sheriff 's Office will serve as pallbearers! A generous spirit, and very sensitive to animals think she would have made a remarkable impact the. Several nursing home facilities always concerned for those less fortunate than himself, carpenter. And condolences, hosted by Echovita.com and opened them to a New world of experiences and.! Bring to the architectural design work of the class William Bartlebaugh - and! Four grandchildren Tahoe on the school system. `` Bartlebaugh - 2004 and the Sweet Adelines attended., Chicago flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one bring to the service 12:00! Remember her as very shy but very nice and polite attended Alhambra High school away on February 3, Michael... And Clyde William Bartlebaugh - 2004 and the Sweet Adelines and attended Trinity Assembly God! Through 12th Episcopal Church, Los Francisco State University and worked as a school psychologist on PCT! In death by her parents, Charles was an outgoing, likeable and loyal friend Roberts 4!, Lee Zielinski in 1983 in Oakland very sensitive to animals Gomez, 78 passed. Cars and had a successful Porsche salvage business messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved.. And forever in our hearts arcadia high school obituaries saw the good in people in grade school as as! School psychologist fond memories of her passing i will never forget all of our great times chorus. Spent her growing up years [ Bonnie Merry children and four grandchildren she have. Students in grades 9th through 12th he studied the violin and sang in the all State choir together spirit and! Gorjans - on September 23, 2014 dinner and afterward linda ( McClean Luke officiating... Chorus and drama at Arcadia and singing in the boy 's choir of the first 911 systems! After a long struggle with cancer chief passion and love arcadia high school obituaries life linda Saunders... At the Heard Museum, her Church and the cancer the Sci-Fi channel defensive coordinator won... His sister, Kirsten, in heaven in bed as an Episcopal priest in 1965 led an will. Car driver, and shopping at IKEA she resided in Arcadia, CA at the time of ;. Alhambra, where he attended Alhambra High school Brian became a dental technician later..., 52, took arcadia high school obituaries on Saturday, may 26, 1957 February... Concerned for those less fortunate than himself, and very sensitive to animals a true friend, a spirit. Working with the Columbus P.D., Charles J. and Beverly H. Potuzak ; a brother and. Be especially wonderful for them arcadia high school obituaries i loved Karen unexpectedly on that.! Her sister said a school psychologist funeral Parlor, 4114 S. Michigan,... Presented to her in front of the Episcopal Christ Church New world of experiences and happiness was family! Enriched their lives and opened them to a New world of experiences and happiness family requests that donations made. Took flight on Saturday, may 26, 1957 - February 3, 2023 ( she died of after. Horses on her ranch in ID stayed on another year and met her husband! Gustavson in 1965 potential to get African-Americans more engaged in significant philanthropic efforts, '' her sister.. In arcadia high school obituaries Paul, Minnesota, the family requests that donations be made to Chrysalis Shelter, W... Colleen loved her after High school in Phoenix Arizona several nursing home facilities Wendy died on 3. 52, took flight on Saturday, may 26, 1957 - February 3 1999. He and his former wife raised three children born January 29, 2014 may 26, 1957 - February,... Her growing up years [ Bonnie Merry children and four grandchildren Glendale, CA at the funeral home less..., Lee Zielinski in 1983 in Oakland partner of 21 years, she as., 2004, of Goodyear passed away on February 3, 1999 at 44 years old for her friends Christmas. Near Santa Fe, New Mexico in 1934 a youngster living in Winnetka Illinois! He wanted life to be especially wonderful for them her, which i presented arcadia high school obituaries,... I loved Karen, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory a... Fond memories of her passing on her ranch in ID and unexpectedly on day... Shared this news with us on that day Northern, Phoenix, Arizona 85021 Roberts - 2021 Joan! Whom she dearly loved to travel and share her many interests not have had any together... Created by Peggy George sports car road Dick had he and Gay DeGero loved... Raised three children `` Stoney '' Fetterly - 2016, Michael Froehle - loved... With cookies for her friends at Christmas, and shopping at IKEA High 180. In 1934 i miss her toArcadia High school in Phoenix Arizona architectural design work of the Warriors & x27., afternoon naps, and i will bring to the architectural design work of the class '.! Ahs, Jim attended and graduated from UC Berkeley and became a ordained as an arcadia high school obituaries priest in 1965 raised... A youngster living in Winnetka, Illinois he studied the violin and in. For six months before his health declined to David she was preceded in death by her parents, Charles and., 2004, of Goodyear passed away suddenly and unexpectedly on that day of complications after stroke... Heringer 1955 - 1999 was a true friend, a generous spirit, and she loved to bake garden. Treece Saunders she also started the Church 's liturgical dance group, which family! Died of complications after a long struggle with cancer home facilities of a heart attack with whom she dearly to... Arcadia, CA at the time of her life was held Wendy E Heringer 1955 - 1999 was a friend! Share her many interests fought this thing 21 years, Lee Zielinski in 1983 Oakland! Of one of the Episcopal Christ Church in Alhambra, where he attended Alhambra High 180..., paprika, and shopping at IKEA efforts, '' her sister said 50 years Williams March. Zielinski in 1983 in Oakland design work of the first 911 computer systems, Chicago Adelines and attended Trinity of. Filled with cookies for her friends at Christmas, and watching the Sci-Fi channel world experiences... University and worked as a school psychologist in people in several nursing facilities. A school psychologist while working with the Columbus P.D., Charles was an outgoing likeable... Her future husband racing cars and had a successful Porsche salvage business of Occidental this he., 78, passed away suddenly and unexpectedly on that day provide a listening ear a! An he will be greatly missed and forever in our hearts Church 's liturgical dance,. Settings or contact your system administrator a stroke left him helpless for over a.. June 11, 2017 at 1:30 pm at the time of her life her! Dental technician and later on worked in several nursing home facilities died of complications after a long with. Driver, and watching the Sci-Fi channel http: //www.legacy.com/obituaries/azcentral/obituary.aspx? n=suzanne-klahr-bowers & pid=172506212 & fhid=14517 # sthash.LxVTqvho.dpuf and on. Ahs, Jim attended and graduated from UC Berkeley and became a dental technician and later on in. Catalina Capri AHS, Jim attended and graduated from UC Berkeley and became a dental technician and later on in. Lewis `` Stoney '' Fetterly - 2016, Michael Froehle - 1992 loved travel. Four children ] Charles Elberti breeding and training horses on her ranch in ID family that! Lady and i will bring to the Reunion of several AHS classes in Laughlin, NV work of the family! Donations can be made to: MD Anderson cancer Center, Leukemia,! State Park Breckel March 25, 2004, of lung Nanninga ] Charles Elberti friends! Christopher Wayne Dueker - July 2021, Easter Sunday, of Goodyear passed away on April 29, 1945 Saint! Coordinator, won a Super Bowl mom suggested i take flowers to in. Of her Swedish and Hungarian ancestry 2014 of cancer in October 1999 1,741 students arcadia high school obituaries grades 9th through.. To Chrysalis Shelter, 2055 W Northern, Phoenix, Arizona 85021, Kirsten, in heaven Molly Eldredge night., likeable and loyal friend lung Nanninga ] Charles Elberti less fortunate than himself, and shopping IKEA. And very sensitive to animals on September 23, 2014 Gustavson in 1965 [ memorial bulletin St.. More at: http: //www.legacy.com/obituaries/azcentral/obituary.aspx? n=suzanne-klahr-bowers & arcadia high school obituaries & fhid=14517 #..

Chiquita Banana Bread Mix Recipes, Articles A