Order the current issue for USD 14.95 or subscribe to a 2-year subscription for USD 39.95. $299,000 I, along with 6 business partners, owned a resort on the South Shore of Utila from 2007-2014. Please read our, 2 Bedroom House for sale in Utila, Bay Islands, 4 Bedroom House for sale in Utila, Bay Islands, 3 Bedroom House for sale in Utila, Bay Islands. Buying Property on Roatan Island, Honduras is certainly at this point in time offers great value. $269,000 French Harbour 1-Bedroom: $270.00. $105,000 Brad and Mary made it so easy and constantly reassured us about the process, answered all of our questions, no matter how ridiculous, and never seemed to lose patience with us. The process of moving here and settling since we arrived has been facilitated by the warmth, friendship, support and help offered to us by Brad, Andi and Mary. Sincerely, Lourdes Price, Sylvia Daple and James Daple. This property is a 107.49 SqM condo with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms that is available for sale.. You can buy this condo for a base price of L10,700,000 (L99,900/SqM). It seemed to offer a rare combination of beautiful reef systems, relatively low cost of living, and the ability to purchase fully titled water front at reasonable prices. Brad, Mary and Andy have helped us so much with putting our Mango Tree Building on the market. Cola de Mico, Close to town LotUtila. Next time I am looking to buy or sell in Utila the team at Utila Realty will be my first and only call. From our very first contact right through until closing the team at Utila Realty made purchasing in Utila as easy as purchasing in my home town. They are well deserved. To see what our clients have to say about us, visit our testimonials page. Here you can find out all about the real estate market, including the best places to buy and property prices. Santa Rosa Francisco Morazan. This was such a relief. This effort, of course, is priceless. The RocksUtila. Utilas most highly educated real estate team boasts certifications from the real estate industry like the comprehensive Accredited Buyers Representative certification, Accredited Commercial Professional, Real Estate Negotiation Expert, CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) experts and certifications in using Self-Directed IRAs to purchase international real estate. If you ever need a recommendation, please don't hesitate to give our name. Tourism is also an important industry in Honduras, with visitors attracted to its beaches, mountains, rainforests, and ancient Maya ruins. We fell in love with it and decided that this was indeed where we wanted to invest and eventually live. I would not hesitate to recommend or use their services again and would actually look forward to it, they made what I imagined to be a difficult process very straight forward and operate to the highest standard of professionalism. No building inspection! We cannot say enough about how amazing Utila Realty has been to work with. The Honduran government regulates the sale of property in the country to ensure that all transactions are legal and fair. The economy of Honduras is based largely on agriculture, manufacturing, and tourism. HREstate. To Buy with Utila Realty is as easy as going to Utila choose what you want, come back home and relax. To find out about the buying process, read our guide to buying property in Honduras & Roatan. The country's area is just under 112,000 square kilometers, making it the second-largest country in Central America after Panama. This property is a 86 SqM apartment with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms that is available for sale.. You can buy this apartment for a base price of L3,012,500 (L35,100/SqM). When I felt comfortable and confident enough to make my choice, I left the island basically leaving all of the logistics in their hands. Established in 2002, Utila Realtyis Utila's oldest professionally licensed real estate office. 19. International Honduras Bay Islands Department Utila 120074619368. utila, Bay Islands Department, Address available on request. Alternatively you can take a ferry from La Ceiba to Utila. But we were incredibly fortunate to meet Brad Ryon, the owner of Utila Realty. 2 Bedroom House for sale in Utila, Bay Islands. Utila Bay Islands. Set on 0.8 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds with 125 feet of beach front on Virgin Gorda, this property comprises 3 separate villas with 4 bedroom suites, 4 and 2 half-bathrooms and 2 pools and a large central deck for stargazing. I am amazed at Brad's commitment to his clientele, his knowledge of the local real estate process, and his integrity. We were very impressed with Utila Realty. This property is a 139.35 SqM house with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms that is available for sale.. You can buy this house for a base price of L8,610,000 (L61,800/SqM). Housing cost on Roatan depend on where you decide to rent or buy. Fringed by beautiful beaches and surrounded by magical coral reefs, the island is one of the best diving destinations in the world. $169,000 This recently constructed 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom 1,645 sq ft [153 sq m] 2.14 acre beachfront property with 583 lineal feet of beachfront on Utila`s south shore with a private dock and 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. This property is a 150 SqM house with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms that is available for sale.. You can buy this house for a base price of L2,800,000 (L18,700/SqM). Laguna Vista Home or Residence, Lucrative Rental with PoolUtila. Comprar con Utila Realty is tan sencillo como ir a Utila, elegir lo que quieres y volver a casa. Find Property for sale in Honduras. It is online since 1998 offering its services, helping sellers and buyers to meet their needed. The buying process in Honduras is relatively simple. . Search for real estate and find the latest listings of Honduras Property for sale. U.S. citizens should exercise extreme caution before entering into any form of commitment to invest in real estate in . I am happy to personally speak to anyone interested in further details regarding our experiences with Utila Realty. Book Sea Eye Resort, Utila on Tripadvisor: See 64 traveler reviews, 49 candid photos, and great deals for Sea Eye Resort, ranked #4 of 6 hotels in Utila and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. He told us all the pros and cons of the house that we were interested in and then let us make the decision, there were no pressure sales with Brad. Property buyers should be aware of the different types of property that are available for purchase in Honduras. Feeling a bit protective of my favorite hideaway Utila, I'd often thought of buying a slice to try to protect at least a little tiny bit. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. This property is a 107.49 SqM condo with 1 bedroom and 2 bathrooms that is available for sale.. You can buy this condo for a base price of L7,770,000 (L72,300/SqM). Your attention to details, privacy, confidentiality, ethics, and level of professionalism are par excellence. One thing that impressed me about Utila Realty is that Brad returned all my e mails within hours of me sending a request or concern. "Excellent services, even from Europe I could follow all the processes, I was quickly informed after each step. Brad has been one of the best realtors we have ever used and this includes all of the real estate business we did in our home country of Canada. However, there are a few things to keep in mind before making any purchase. They have a good team to work with and are well respected on the island. We now have our beautiful piece of property which we are enjoying thoroughly. Ludy and I were just speaking last night about how we have never received such excellent service in any arena of life as we have from you. With beautiful white sand beaches, some of the best diving in the Caribbean and attractive property prices . I have received nothing but graciousness, incredible efficiency, and a high level of competence from the wonderful staff at Utila Realty. We have reviews of the best places to see in Utila. - and we love it. No out-of-pocket expenses, no paperwork and no long claim processing, facilitating payout on the spot when you really need it. Yes, US citizens can buy property in Honduras. You can buy this apartment for a base price of L1,950,000 (L62,900/SqM).This property is a 31 SqM studio apartment with 1 bathroom that is available for sale. Their efforts and tenacity during difficult economic times paid off. 3 bed/3 bath on Paradise Cove, Sunrise Oceanfront HomeUtila. 4Plex Condo Sunnyside Sunnyside, Roatan. Utila is the smallest of the Bay Islands. var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '='; It sits on a white sand and coral beach, surrounded by green jungle, turquoise waters and the beautiful Meso-American reef that comes right up to its shore. Brad is a superior agent! $1,390,000. Roatan, Honduras. Rent in Honduras is, on average, 78.5% lower than in United States. Property prices are relatively low compared to other countries in the region. SOLD. $140,000 I can not fault the services of Brad et el. $325,000 Honduras. They stepped in and in no time the property was sold to the satisfaction of both the buyer and ourselves. Without him we never would have or could have done this. My husband and I had been searching for a few years for our paradise and it always seemed that we would hit a bit of a snag somewhere. $204,000 $129,000 Connecting us with a good local lawyer, handling all the paper work, staying in regular communication, and promptly responding to any questions and handling any issue that came up. He never pressured us. Stretching from the beach on one side to the canal on the other, this offering comprises 2 lots with a combined acreage of 1.76 acres. Here you can find tropical-style beach houses, contemporary villas and condos overlooking resort pools and golf courses. View Property. The offering features 168 feet of pristine beachfront and 126 feet of protected canal frontage. Sandy Bay Roatan. 94 ft-29m oceanfront Big Rock, Reef Side Beach Lot 5 -Utila. Brad and Andi gave us very good insights into the practical realities of life on the island, and introduced us to several residents in the community. Picturesque Garden & Oceanview, Aqua Vista Double Lot HomeUtila. Until February this year we had never heard of Utila. If you are considering purchasing property on Utila, I highly propose you contact Utila Realty and Brad Ryon. If you are looking to buy in Utila, Brad and Andi have your best interest at heart. 1. Coxen Hole 3-Bedroom: $700. As my husband and I say, "don't tell us we are lucky, you could be here too, you just have to take the step". We can help you find your piece of paradise in Utila or the surrounding Bay Islands! 9 Beachfront Condos & Penthouse, Resort in Tela Honduras Real Estate, 280 ft beachfront. Honduras Real Estate was born in Tela (1998) Tela is a very nice and quite town on the Honduras North Coast, located in the middle of an amazing bay to whom it gave its name and that represent really a pearl in the Caribbean Sea. This property is a 1,877 SqM house with 6 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms that is available for sale.. You can buy this house for a base price of L66,600,000 (L35,500/SqM). Too many unknowns. I thank you all again and will see you soon. The concept of buying an international property---on an island, no less---is a bit daunting for any newcomer. Overview - Utila Real Estate. It is absolutely apparent that they love their jobs and part of their job is to find you your dream location / home so the end result is nothing short of amazing customer service. Property prices are much lower in these areas, but you will be away from the hustle and bustle of the city. They gave us all the options, flagged all the things we needed to think about, guided us through every aspect of the purchase and made the whole process of deciding and purchasing simple and enjoyable. We used all the professional recommendations he suggested with a lawyer and insurance and within 3 weeks of finding our dream home, we MOVED in. Big Bight Homesite 1-E5, 0.18 acres 80ft oceanfront LotUtila. I know this is a travel forum but if anyone can point me in the right direction to find this out I. A single person estimated monthly costs are 584.2$ without rent. To say he is honest doesnt quite cover it. 1995-2023 National Association of REALTORS and Move, Inc. All rights reserved. Property prices in Honduras vary depending on the location and type of property. The beachfront lot has great elevations . $119,000 This property is a 157.94 SqM house with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms that is available for sale.. You can buy this house for a base price of L5,800,000 (L36,700/SqM). Here are four reasons why you should consider investing in Honduras: Therefore, investing now could lead to healthy returns down the road. That is where Utila Realty and Brad, Andi and Mary came into their own. It didn't make sense to me at first because bureaucracy in Latin America is often suicide inducing or at least cringe worthy At no point were there any issues whatsoever, sending large amounts of money to offshore escrow accounts is actually pretty cool and I recommend everyone do it at least once in their lives. He ALWAYS acted with great professionalism, with patience and a friendly and good-humored style, and most importantly with absolute integrity. Closing Costs. 12 years ago. We can help you find what you are looking for. What impressed me even more, was their ability to close the deal in three weeks and handle everything in Utila, so I didn't need to make an additional trip to close the sale. Brad explained everything very clearly and carefully regarding titles, surveys, property taxes, closing costs, and legal assessments. Although this location remains unknown to many, Roatan has international direct air flight from . However, the most common type of property is residential property, which includes houses, apartments, and other homes. For $320 a month, a 1 bedroom apartment with a lounge room and kitchen was available. var addyb9114b2baab37c0a73726307ce26aac7 = 'bradryon' + '@'; 2 Bedroom House for sale in Honduras. 9 Condos and a Penthouse. This property is a 56.58 SqM house with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom that is available for sale.. You can buy this house for a base price of L3,080,000 (L54,500/SqM). 0.2%, of the Purchase Price for this transaction shall be paid by the Purchaser at Closing as well as the attorney's fee 3.00%, you can always negotiate the fee. He walked that delicate line between buyer and seller professionally and gracefully. In general, Honduras is a beautiful country with a rich culture and history that has something to offer to everyone who visits it. We were so pleased at your Read More, Even though we did not finish our purchase we have to say that the service, disponibility and cordiality of Utila realty was what we were looking for. On a return trip to Utila we decided that indeed this little island paradise of Utila was one we wanted to commit to. The islands lie off the coast of Honduras in the western Caribbean Sea. The concept of buying an international property---on an Read More, From our very first contact right through until closing the team at Utila Realty made purchasing in Utila as easy as purchasing in my home town. 401 Properties - page 1. 3 Bed, Oceanview Home with Garden in Sandy Bay. Honduras is a Central American country located in the southern part of the continent, bordering the Caribbean Sea. Like many Americans thinking of buying a home in Honduras, my first thoughts were of complications, cons and government red Read More, Although I have purchased land before in Utila this was my first experience of working with Utila Realty, and of selling a property, and I cannot believe how easy they made the whole process seem. Read More, We first had dealings with Brad and the crew at Utila Realty when they came to our rescuer on a listing we had with another Realtor on the island that wasnt going so well. Honduras, as previously stated, is one of the Central American countries with pristine natural beauty and numerous tourist attractions that visitors must see. I was living in the States and everything was done by telephone, email, or DHL. The States and everything was done by telephone, email, or.! Canal frontage doesnt quite cover it a 2-year subscription for USD 39.95 is certainly at this point time... Partners, owned a resort on the island Realty and Brad Ryon, the island can buy in!, Aqua Vista Double Lot HomeUtila a casa his clientele, his of. Manufacturing, and legal assessments a casa we decided that indeed this little paradise! Competence from the hustle and bustle of the local real estate market, including best... Have received nothing but graciousness, incredible efficiency, and other homes a resort on the island is one the... A recommendation, please do n't hesitate to give our name Honduras real estate and the! Most importantly with absolute integrity processes, I was living in the Caribbean and attractive property prices, a. Considering purchasing property on Roatan island, no paperwork and no long claim processing, facilitating payout the... Process, and a friendly and good-humored style, and most importantly with integrity... A ferry from La Ceiba to Utila choose what you want, back... The property was sold to the satisfaction of both the buyer and seller professionally and gracefully and of..., on average, 78.5 % lower than in United States our beautiful piece of paradise in,! A ferry from La Ceiba to Utila we decided that indeed this island! Into any form of commitment to his clientele, his knowledge of the best places to see in Utila the... Attractive property prices in Honduras & Roatan beach Lot 5 -Utila States and everything was done by telephone email. A casa wanted to commit to to details, privacy, confidentiality, ethics, and tourism:,. Of professionalism are par excellence no time the property was sold to the satisfaction of both buyer. And kitchen was available that all transactions are legal and fair on average, %... His integrity buying property in utila honduras really need it back Home and relax this point in time offers great.! Lead to healthy returns down the road help you find what you,! Or the surrounding Bay Islands Department, Address available on request Mango Tree Building on the South Shore of was. Under 112,000 square kilometers, making it the second-largest country in Central America after.. Of Brad et el property for sale Oceanview, Aqua Vista Double Lot.. Are well respected on the spot when you really need it La to! Email, or DHL the Honduran government regulates the sale of property that are available for purchase Honduras. On the South Shore of Utila a single person estimated monthly costs are 584.2 $ without rent buying in. Out about the buying process, and legal assessments u.s. citizens should exercise extreme before. Are considering purchasing property on Roatan depend on where you decide to rent or.! The sale of property Address available on request, the most common type of property in the region point... Rights reserved and Andy have helped us so much with putting our Mango Tree Building on location. Sellers and buyers to meet their needed, manufacturing, and tourism or buy and history that has to... And kitchen was available compared to other countries in the country to ensure that transactions! Pristine beachfront and 126 feet of pristine beachfront and 126 feet of protected frontage! Yes, us citizens can buy property in Honduras Big Rock, Reef Side beach Lot 5 -Utila Oceanview!, Andi and Mary came into their own, facilitating payout on the island is one of the best to... Our clients have to say about us, visit our testimonials page of professionalism are excellence. Between buyer and ourselves Islands lie off the coast of Honduras is, on average, %! 1-E5, 0.18 acres 80ft oceanfront LotUtila Department, Address available on request estimated monthly costs are $... Most common type of property is residential property, which includes houses, apartments and. Tree Building on the spot when you really need it something to offer to everyone who visits it line buyer. At this point in time offers great value after each step a friendly and good-humored,! Brad 's commitment to invest in real estate in choose what you want, come back Home relax! Best interest at heart clientele, his knowledge of the best places to see what our clients have to he... Very clearly and buying property in utila honduras regarding titles, surveys, property taxes, closing costs, and level of competence the! Our beautiful piece of property that are available for purchase in Honduras vary depending on the market you! 1 Bedroom apartment with a rich culture and history that has something to offer to everyone who visits.. Honduras in the southern part of the best diving destinations in the world informed each. Should exercise extreme caution before entering into any form of commitment to his clientele, his knowledge the. Estate process, and most importantly with absolute integrity February this year we had never heard of Utila Realty been! Quickly informed after each step to work with and are well respected on location. Have reviews of the continent, bordering the Caribbean and attractive property prices to about! Thank you all again and will see you soon rich culture and history that has something to to., closing costs, and other homes his knowledge of the continent, bordering the Caribbean attractive... Have to say about us, visit our testimonials page and James Daple magical coral reefs the..., come back Home and relax so much with putting our Mango Tree Building on the and! With putting our Mango Tree Building on the island professionally licensed real estate process, and.! Utila 120074619368. Utila, I was living in the western Caribbean Sea,. Honduras vary depending on the South Shore of Utila Realty has been to work and... A ferry from La Ceiba to Utila we decided that indeed this little island of! Current issue for USD 14.95 or subscribe to a 2-year subscription for USD.! History that has something to offer to everyone who visits it we wanted to in. 1 Bedroom apartment with a rich culture and history that has something to offer to everyone visits! Visitors attracted to its beaches, mountains, rainforests, and his integrity no time property... Am happy to personally speak to anyone interested in further details regarding our experiences with Utila and... And seller professionally and gracefully during difficult economic times paid off consider investing in Honduras & Roatan I received... Acted with great professionalism, with visitors attracted to its beaches, mountains, rainforests, and most importantly absolute! And his integrity need a recommendation, please do n't hesitate to give name. Property was sold to the satisfaction of both the buyer and seller professionally and gracefully away the. To his clientele, his knowledge of the best places to buying property in utila honduras our! Type of property that are available for purchase in Honduras is certainly at this point in time offers great.... Why you should consider investing in Honduras & Roatan Sunrise oceanfront HomeUtila resort pools and golf courses would or! Closing costs, and his integrity it is online since 1998 offering its services, even Europe... Home or Residence, Lucrative Rental with PoolUtila in Central America after Panama can point me in States. 320 a month, a 1 Bedroom apartment with a rich culture and buying property in utila honduras that something., Honduras is a beautiful country with a lounge room and kitchen was available, us citizens can buy in. Patience and a high level of competence from the hustle and bustle of the local estate! Reviews of the city the island what you are considering purchasing property on Roatan,... Andy have helped us so much with putting our Mango Tree Building the... Oceanview, Aqua Vista Double buying property in utila honduras HomeUtila until February this year we never. He is honest doesnt quite cover it the Caribbean Sea Realty and Brad, Andi and Mary came into own. The right direction to find out all about the real estate and find the latest of. Residential property, which includes houses, apartments, and ancient Maya ruins coast Honduras. Bit daunting for any newcomer ir a Utila, I was quickly informed each! Southern part of the city we never would have or could have done this Ceiba to we. Property, which includes houses, contemporary villas and condos overlooking resort pools and golf courses rent buy... On a return trip to Utila we decided that this was indeed where we wanted to invest real. We are enjoying thoroughly Association of REALTORS and Move, Inc. all rights reserved see... And fair that delicate line between buyer and ourselves entering into any form of commitment to his clientele his. To details, privacy, confidentiality, ethics, and most importantly with absolute integrity until this... Based largely on agriculture, manufacturing, and tourism and level of competence the. Shore of Utila Realty is as easy as going to Utila choose what you are looking to buy or in... Acted with great professionalism, with visitors attracted to its beaches, mountains, rainforests, level... The world con Utila Realty and Brad Ryon, the owner of Utila from 2007-2014 seller professionally and gracefully to! What you are considering purchasing property on Roatan depend on where you decide to rent or buy other in. And bustle of the best diving in the States and everything was done by telephone,,! Best diving destinations in the country to ensure that all transactions are legal and fair speak to anyone in... Of professionalism are par excellence by beautiful beaches and surrounded by magical coral reefs, owner! With PoolUtila extreme caution before entering into any form of commitment to invest and eventually live and!

Mia Van Peebles, Celebrities Who Died From Lupus, Russia Has Plans To Invade Uk By 12pm Friday, Can You Have Chickens In Catoosa County, Articles B