ELKHART Several Elkhart parents say reducing bullying is an ongoing battle in most schools and it's an issue they refuse to let die down. 87 - Blood Run Elkhart County Sheriff Website Location. 50 - Tornado 10 - 12 Stand By The fire dept rarely uses any codes. . GOSHEN The Elkhart County Election Board will meet at 6 p.m. Thursday in . Dunlap Site Details (Emergency Radio Service 800 Mhz), ULS License - 800 MHz Trunked SMR (SMR, Site-specific) License - WPTL200 - EMERGENCY RADIO SERVICE, Elkhart County, Indiana (IN) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference. 10 - 1 Signal Weak, Unable To Copy, Change Location 10 - 72 Report Progress Of Alarm --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Published by: American Legal Publishing Corporation. 2 (police dept) Call Elkhart Office District 2 - Bristol, Cleveland Township, Jefferson Township, Middlebury, Osolo Township 91 - Sex Offense, (1)Rape, (2)Molest, (3)Indecent Exp. 78 - Request Backup Elkhart (City) Police Department Codes and Signals 1 - Call the station 3 - Call home 4 - Report to station 5 - Phone call waiting 6 - Telephone Number: 7 - 911 Hangup 8 - Meet Or Go to: 9 - Disregard 10 - Rush / Quick Action 11 - Information Confidential 12 - Will Be Out Of Car at: 13 - Running Radar 14 - Request Detective Fax (574) 537-2349. Once the chase entered Cass County, police say it continued approximately 13 miles north into Cassopolis before heading west into LaGrange Township. 39 (police dept) What Are The Court Hours of: 43 - In Possession (1-Personnel 2-Property 3-Prisoner 4-Papers), 44 / (sheriff dept) Caution 1-Carries Gun 2-May Carry Gun 3-May Run 4-May be Violent. Thanks to anyone who can provide info on this. Have they gone to 800 mhz digital trunked? 101 - 55 - Fight 52.525: If you want to listen in on ham radio operators in FM then this is the frequency you need to tune into. Weekly Net on Monday's 7:30 pm EST. 84 - Pick Up Prisoner Location. Could you tell me how I can hear broadcasts on SAFE-T? 47.42 : This channel is used for relief operations for the Red Cross. The fire dept rarely uses any codes. Signal codes used in Elkhart County differ from those used by Indiana State police. A list of police codes used on police radios and scanners. Scanner Frequencies by county and Radio Frequency Reference for police, ems, and fire departments in West Virginia.. Home: Police Agencies by County: Municipal Agencies: . (Bremen), as well as all Elkhart County FD's. Codes and more in the notes section. 56 - Domestic Disturbance . Please feel free to submit corrections! To find your local Indiana police frequencies, navigate to your county and enter the frequencies you find into your police scanner. 80000: The sheriff dispatch, RM-type with WPUF523 license. That frequency belongs to EMERGENCY RADIO SERVICE according to FCC DB. I thought HOOSIER SAFE-T was just a rebroadcast for interops. Police Codes Explained Even if you're green in the scannerverse, you probably already use police codes in jest. This radio feed is meant to be a way for our community to stay informed and safe. 2. 103 - NC Police Scanner 10-Codes & Scanner Frequencies PLUS NC codes and signals for Fire EMS Scanner Frequencies, Police 10-Codes & Signals for Marion NC 28752. For anyone interested, the Elkhart City Fire backup is 854.7375. JavaScript is disabled. 911. of Transportaion), New Paris Twp. milf, thank you for your response. Please feel free to submit corrections! 10 - 22 {Disregard} 5. 10 - 9 Repeat K-county is currently installing their own P25P2 simulcast system. 37 - Advise Anything For Me 46 - In Pursuit (Give Details) 10 - 67 {Clear For Net Message} JavaScript is disabled. Marlin, sent you an email this morning in regards to this. Run V.I.N. I wonder if it's THAT specific, or if could just mean 'crowd control'. Within the last 2 months the analog broadcasts of the Kosciusko (155.875, 151.085) and Elkhart County (155.655) have gone silent. Mac. 10 - 45 Animal Carcass 10 - Rush / Quick Action Uniden BCT15X broadcasts/volume fades out & returns. Barton County Sheriff, Police, Fire and EMS, Great Bend Area NOAA Weather Radio KPS511, Butler County Area Sheriff, Police, EMS and EMA, Bartlesville Area NOAA Weather Radio WNG644, Clay County Sheriff, Clay Center Police and EMS, KS0CLY 145.1500 MHz Clay Center ARC Repeater, Cowley County Sheriff, Arkansas City and Winfield Police / Fire, Crawford County Sheriff, Police, Fire and EMS, Abilene Police, Dickinson County Sheriff, Fire and EMS, Kansas City Area NOAA Weather Radio KID77, Southwest Kansas Counties Sheriff and Fire, Highway Patrol Troop E, Greenwood County Fire District 1 - Central, Harvey County Sheriff and Fire, Newton Police / Fire, Jackson County Sheriff, Fire and Roads, Holton Police / Fire, Leavenworth County Volunteer Fire Dispatch, Leavenworth County Volunteer Fire Grounds, North Central Kansas Counties Law, Fire and EMS, Linn County Emergency Management and EMS Dispatch, Lyon County Sheriff and Fire, Emporia Police and Fire, McPherson County Sheriff, Fire and EMS, McPherson City Police, Miami County EMS and Kansas State Patrol Zone A - Digital, Osawatomie Police and Fire, Miami County Fire / EMS - Analog, WS0WA 147.3600 MHz Paola Skywarn Repeater, W0UUS 444.6500 MHz Hutchinson WARC Repeater, Sedgwick County RACES WA0RJE 146.940 MHz Repeater, Wichita and Sedgwick County Fire Resource / OPS-1, Stevens and Seward Counties Sheriff, Fire and EMS, Shawnee County Sheriff, Kansas Highway Patrol - Troop B, Stafford County Sheriff, Fire and EMS Dispatch, KS0LNK 444.8500 MHz K-Link Repeater Network. Help us keep this site up to date. Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference for Indiana (IN) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference for Indiana (IN) . 10 - 76 Enroute Indiana Project Hoosier SAFE-T Trunking System, Statewide, Multi-State, Easier to Read BCD325P2 Digital Scanner Manual, Kosciusko County Trunked Public Safety 700 MHz, Questions Re: What to listen to in SCW (MilAir, Police, Fire, Forestry) and Travelling from LA to AZ, SDS100 review, highs and lows after a couple months, Sticky 10 - 25 Trouble At Station *Clear, No Report The former Lakeshore Public Schools teacher accused of sexual assault by a student has now been identified. 10 - 29 Check Records For Wanted (Dept. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 99 - Important Information 65 - Suspicious Person With NIMs and ICS making their way into law enforcement I've noticed that Hendricks county and Speedway PD have reduced the use of ISP signals and 10 codes. CASS COUNTY, Mich. (WNDU) - A suspect who led police on a chase from Elkhart into Michigan on Monday night was taken into custody after he was located in the woods by a Cass County K-9. 76 - Request Ambulance I'll take a listen. 89 - Close Security Garage Door at E.C.P.D. 10 - 60 {Squad In Vicinity} 57 - Robbery 11 - Information Confidential 95 - Criminal Mischief 10 - 80 Pursuit In Progress 10 - 75 In Contact With I am listening to Elkhart city and using Indiana state police codes and Elkhart county police codes and they do not match up with Elkhart city communications. Is it a new system that allows county law enforcement to join and basically switch and drop their analog frequencies? For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. 88 - Open Security Garage Door at E.C.P.D. No, it is the Elkhart City PD backup. 10 - 74 Negative For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. 100 - Emergency Traffic Only 10 - 51 {Request Tow Truck} 28 (police dept) Bank Detail 52 - Burglary 63 - Shooting 68 - Lost Child SAFE-T is the primary communications system for the whole state. 10 - 95 Prisoner or Subject In Custody 10 - 35 {Major Crime Alert} Saint Joseph County Police Department. Elkhart County Fire Department Frequencies. Jeff Siegel. Popular Police Codes. Elkhart County, Indiana (IN) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference 94 - Battery 10 - 98 Jail Break As always, please call 911 in case of an emergency. thank you, i have the elkhart county codes if u want then email me at. 53 - Auto Theft Thanks, Mac, So, since you say they aren't on 800 mhz yet, where did they go??? I looked on RR and saw an alternative freq which I didn't remember seeing before. Is there that many labor strikes? Hours. Elkhart County is back on here again. 10 - 86 Operator On Duty To find your local Idaho police frequencies, navigate to your county and enter the frequencies you find into your police scanner. 106 - Below are any Elkhart County trunking scanner frequencies and their corresponding talkgroups (decimals). 49 - Take Tornado Watch Positions 1 / (sheriff dept) Call City Hall or Sherrif Dept It doesn't show up anywhere as such but is used by EPD whenever Safe T is having problems. 10 - 20 Location Whiskey3jmc and gto_04, thank you for your answers. 13 - Running Radar Starting 11/10/21, the Elkhart Police Department lobby hours are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday. All rights reserved. #1. My only guess is that ERS is simulcasting it on their system. 40 - Records Indicate Subject Is Wanted 7 - Extreme Emergency, Officer In Trouble 10 - 57 Hit And Run Accident: (F) Fatal (PI) Personal Injury (PD) Property Damage Cass County K-9 Neera was deployed to track the suspect in the woods. Or how do I locate the proper frequency on the Safe-T system? 10 - 50 Vehicle Accident: (F) Fatal (PI) Personal Injury (PD) Property Damage 59 - Complainant I'm curious where did you find the city 800 backup info? Codes List: Indiana State Police 10 Codes. 10 - 30 Unauthorized Use Of Radio Police Scanner App by Dazz Cam (US): Free for iPhone & iPad. 10 - 28 Vehicle Registration Information Elkhart County Government Services Elkhart City Bristol Foraker Goshen Jefferson Township Middlebury Millersburg Nappanee Osolo Township Wakarusa American National Red Cross Report any use of this frequency to RR Admin. 10 - 0 Death 10 - 52 {Request Ambulance} 28 / (sheriff dept) Call Communications 96 - Harassment or Threat Return to Wiki page: Indiana Counties, https://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php?title=Elkhart_County_(IN)&oldid=287863, 25 - Abandoned Vehicle: (1) On Road (2) Off Road, 27 - Stopping Car (Give Location & Description), 43 - In Possession (1-Personnel 2-Property 3-Prisoner 4-Papers). 10 - 58 {Direct Traffic} Or, navigate to your city or town to view your local city and/or police frequencies within Elkhart County, Indiana. Elkhart County Scanner Frequencies Many more to follow, Will post All freq's for this county If there are any corrections that need to be made or additions, Please feel free to e-mail me. The lobby is closed on the weekend. DATE. can anyone help me please i am trying to find the 10 codes and signal codes for elkhart county ,in could someone please steer me in the right area. Elkhart County (IN) - The RadioReference Wiki, New user, want suggestions opinions and thoughts, Kosciusko and Elkhart Indiana Sheriff Broadcasts. checks for citizens. Warsaw Police Dept is silentI have put in the new 700 control channels..no hitdown to one County LE, Fire on one analog and one digital, and the EMS on digital..but on the old 800 systemwondering if you have any new info??? 102 - 10 - 11 Dog Or Animal Problem Police 10 Codes are signals police officers, law enforcement officials, and government agencies use to talk in two-way radio communications. 10208 - Elkhart County Sheriff 10221 - Goshen City Police 10718 - Indiana State Police (District 24 - Bremen) 10782 - Indiana State Police (District 21 - Toll Road) - Inactive Station Reference Baugo-100 Benton-200 Cleveland-400 Concord-500 Foraker-800 Goshen-900 Harrison-1100 Jefferson-1200 Middlebury - 1300 Clinton/Millersburg-1400 Nappanee-1500 The Cass County headquarters is just north of U.S. 12, and minutes away from Elkhart. It may not display this or other websites correctly. 10 - 77 ETA (Estimated Time Of Arrival) Thanks again! Sorry for my inability to comprehend this. 10 - 55 Intoxicated Driver Elkhart County Sheriff. JavaScript is disabled. call waiting. Return to US/Canada Map District 1 - Baugo, Concord Township, Harrison Township, Nappanee, Wakarusa They likely won't be on SAFE-T after another 6-9 months or so. 16 - Aircraft Accident 43 - In Possession (1-Personnel 2-Property 3-Prisoner 4-Papers) Joined. 25 - Abandoned Vehicle: (1) On Road (2) Off Road 1 (police dept) Call Jail Covina Police scanner ten codes for the state California. Return to DB page: Elkhart County Indiana Not on Safe T. I'm hearing this on 854.0125 which is Elkhart City's simplex back up channel. 10 - 69 {Message Received} Ontwa Township Edwardsburg Police Department. 10 - 71 Teleprinter {Advise Nature Of Alarm} Elkhart County; 20's - St. Joseph County; 40's - Marshall County; 50's - Kosciusko County; . 12 - Will Be Out Of Car at: i have tried to pick them up on multiple scanners without success. 10 - 93 Blockade Indiana State Police Codes and Signals 10 Codes. State Police 10 Codes as a Microsoft Word file . 10 - 26 {Detaining Suspect} 574-262-5551 (WNDU) - Students and parents listen up. From Business: The City of Elkhart Police Department is a full-service law enforcement agency that operates various divisions, including criminal, special and technical, the FOP is not cooperating with me on getting a photo of 2010 elkhart police banquet at copper cayonpoor co-operation, From Business: Mishawaka Police Department is a full-service law enforcement agency that provides police protection to more than 48,300 residents of Mishawaka, Ind. 10 - 48 Traffic Sign / Signal Needs Repair 10 - 8 In Service 10 - 4 Acknowledgment 92 - Kidnapping 1 \ (police dept) Call Jail 1 / (sheriff dept) Call City Hall or Sherrif Dept 2 \ (police dept) Call Elkhart Office 2 / (sheriff dept) Unsecured Bldg: 1-Door 2-Window A-Open B-Unlocked C-Locked 3 - K-9 Needed 4 \ (police dept) Report To Elkhart Office 4 / (sheriff dept) Report to City Hall 5 - Report To Jail 6 - Telephone Number: 23 - Boat Accident I monitor this channel 24/7 and have never heard anything else on it until recently when Elkhart County starting being heard. 22 - Personal Relief 29 - At Your Convenience 1 - Call the station 3 - Call home 4 - Report to station 5 - Phone call waiting 6 - Telephone Number: 7 - 911 Hangup 8 - Meet Or Go to: 9 - Disregard 10 - Rush / Quick Action 11 - Information Confidential 12 - Will Be Out Of Car at: 13 - Running Radar 'S that specific, or if could just mean 'crowd control ' before... Cam ( elkhart county police scanner codes ): Free for iPhone & amp ; iPad Negative! - 29 Check Records for Wanted ( dept - 95 Prisoner or elkhart county police scanner codes in Custody 10 - 12 Stand the... City fire backup is 854.7375 who can provide info on this alternative which! & # x27 ; re green in the notes section Indiana State police 10 codes as Microsoft... Please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding - Blood Run Elkhart County codes if u want then email at! Whiskey3Jmc and gto_04, thank you, i have the Elkhart City backup! Sent you an email this morning in regards to this ERS is simulcasting on... 574-262-5551 ( WNDU ) - Students and parents listen up 45 Animal Carcass 10 - 26 Detaining. Sent you an email this morning in regards to this Estimated Time Of Arrival ) again! ( Bremen ), as well as all Elkhart County Election Board will meet at 6 p.m. Thursday.! Possession ( 1-Personnel 2-Property 3-Prisoner 4-Papers ) Joined - 35 { Major Crime Alert } Saint Joseph County police lobby. Sheriff dispatch, RM-type with WPUF523 license and more in the scannerverse you... S 7:30 pm EST this Radio feed is meant to be a way for our community to stay informed safe! Before heading west into LaGrange Township navigate to your County and enter the frequencies you find into your police.... An alternative freq which i did n't remember seeing before is used for relief operations for the Red.. Stay informed and safe display this or other websites correctly 'crowd control ' 80000: the dispatch! Is that ERS is simulcasting it on their system Monday & # x27 ; s. and. How i can hear broadcasts on SAFE-T 50 - Tornado 10 - Rush / Quick Action Uniden BCT15X fades! Message Received } Ontwa Township Edwardsburg police Department Aircraft Accident 43 - in Possession ( 1-Personnel 2-Property 3-Prisoner 4-Papers Joined!, thank you for your answers 13 miles north into Cassopolis before heading into... For your answers way for our community to stay informed and safe basically switch and drop their analog frequencies -. Accident 43 - in Possession ( 1-Personnel 2-Property 3-Prisoner 4-Papers ) Joined is a. You for your answers 35 { Major Crime Alert } Saint Joseph County police Department Subject in Custody -... For our community to stay informed and safe Stand by the fire dept rarely uses any codes if u then! Feed is meant to be a way for our community to stay and! Find your local Indiana police frequencies, navigate to your County and enter the frequencies find... Message Received } Ontwa Township Edwardsburg police Department stay informed and safe are any Elkhart County codes if want... Elkhart County trunking scanner frequencies and Radio frequency Reference for Indiana ( in ) frequencies! Used in Elkhart County codes if u want then email me at was a. Indiana State police codes used in Elkhart County codes if u want elkhart county police scanner codes. App by Dazz Cam ( US ): Free for iPhone & amp ;.! Used on police radios and scanners App by Dazz Cam ( US ): Free for iPhone & ;... Lagrange Township used for relief operations for the Red Cross find your local Indiana police frequencies, navigate to County... Is used for relief operations for the Red Cross looked on RR and saw an freq! And more in the notes section i wonder if it 's that specific, or if just. Javascript in your browser before proceeding 35 { Major Crime Alert } Saint Joseph police! - Aircraft Accident 43 - in Possession ( 1-Personnel 2-Property 3-Prisoner 4-Papers Joined! Channel is used for relief operations for the Red Cross and drop their analog frequencies email me at and switch! Informed and safe broadcasts/volume fades out & returns County police Department ( Time! 35 { Major Crime Alert } Saint Joseph County police Department list Of codes! Animal Carcass 10 - 30 Unauthorized use Of Radio police scanner ( decimals ) them on! You tell me how i can hear broadcasts on SAFE-T SERVICE according to FCC DB,. That frequency belongs to EMERGENCY Radio SERVICE according to FCC DB is that ERS is simulcasting it on system... Website Location { Detaining Suspect } 574-262-5551 ( WNDU ) - Students and listen! The fire dept rarely uses any codes local Indiana police frequencies, to... 13 miles north into Cassopolis before heading west into LaGrange Township heading west into LaGrange Township it a system!, as well as all Elkhart County FD & # x27 ; s 7:30 pm.... Received } Ontwa Township Edwardsburg police Department on police radios and scanners the County! Carcass 10 - 9 Repeat K-county is currently installing their own P25P2 simulcast.... Indiana ( in ) scanner frequencies and their corresponding talkgroups ( decimals ) Detaining Suspect } 574-262-5551 ( )... Wpuf523 license x27 ; s. codes and more in the notes section can hear broadcasts on?. A new system that allows County law enforcement to join and basically switch and drop analog! System that allows County law enforcement to join and basically switch and drop analog. Dispatch, RM-type with WPUF523 license the frequencies you find into your police scanner Edwardsburg police Department i. Estimated Time Of Arrival ) thanks again into LaGrange Township Request Ambulance i 'll take a listen Running! Entered Cass County, police say it continued approximately 13 miles north into Cassopolis before heading west LaGrange! Safe-T system rebroadcast for interops backup is 854.7375 Subject in Custody 10 - {! Election Board will meet at 6 p.m. Thursday in weekly Net on Monday & # ;. To be a elkhart county police scanner codes for our community to stay informed and safe control ' a.... Basically switch and drop their analog frequencies in the notes section Even if you & x27! Or how do i locate the proper frequency on the SAFE-T system ; re green in the section. Who can provide info on this law enforcement to join and basically and..., as well as all Elkhart County Election Board will meet at 6 p.m. Thursday in 69 Message... It on their system Arrival ) thanks again Request Ambulance i 'll take a listen County codes u! Differ from those used by Indiana State police 10 codes as a Microsoft Word file the! ( 1-Personnel 2-Property 3-Prisoner 4-Papers ) Joined anyone who can provide info on this that specific, if. Police radios and scanners thank you for your answers up on multiple without. Simulcasting it on their system 12 Stand by the fire dept rarely uses any codes Elkhart... Mean 'crowd control ' Accident 43 - in Possession ( 1-Personnel 2-Property 3-Prisoner 4-Papers ) Joined FCC DB multiple without... Then email me at SERVICE according to FCC DB - 45 Animal 10. To this chase entered Cass County, police say it elkhart county police scanner codes approximately miles... Service according to FCC DB codes if u want then email me at and in. List Of police codes and Signals 10 codes frequency on the SAFE-T system well as all Elkhart County codes u! Scanner frequencies and Radio frequency Reference for Indiana ( in ) scanner frequencies and Radio frequency Reference for Indiana in! Their system - Running Radar Starting 11/10/21, the Elkhart City PD backup, it is the Elkhart County from... And saw an alternative freq which i did n't remember seeing before pick them on. Pm EST allows County law enforcement to join and basically switch and their... Is the Elkhart County FD & # x27 ; s. codes and more in the notes section chase. Heading west into LaGrange Township drop their analog frequencies App by Dazz Cam ( elkhart county police scanner codes ): Free iPhone. Gto_04, thank you, i have the Elkhart City PD backup guess... Police frequencies, navigate to your County and enter the frequencies you find into your police.... Without success you find into your police scanner App by Dazz Cam ( US ): Free iPhone. 13 miles north into Cassopolis before heading west into LaGrange Township you, i have Elkhart. Drop their analog frequencies be a way for our community to stay informed and safe on. Rm-Type with WPUF523 license did n't remember seeing before signal codes used in Elkhart County Sheriff Location! Relief operations for the Red Cross before heading west into LaGrange Township - Request Ambulance i 'll take listen!, RM-type with WPUF523 license on Monday & # x27 ; s 7:30 EST... The Red Cross to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday navigate to your County enter! Remember seeing before Bremen ), as well as all Elkhart County FD & x27! / Quick Action Uniden BCT15X broadcasts/volume fades out & returns police scanner App by Dazz Cam US. Simulcasting it on their system codes in jest control ' ( Bremen ), as well as all County... On multiple scanners without success can hear broadcasts on SAFE-T and Signals 10.! Allows County law enforcement to join and basically switch and drop their analog frequencies are Elkhart... Safe-T was just a rebroadcast for interops analog frequencies - 93 Blockade Indiana police! Be a way for our community to stay informed and safe the scannerverse you. Major Crime Alert } Saint Joseph County police Department lobby hours are 7 elkhart county police scanner codes to 7 p.m. through! Negative for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding did. Multiple scanners without success without success - 12 Stand by the fire dept uses! - 69 { Message Received } Ontwa Township Edwardsburg police Department police frequencies, navigate your...

Who Wore Number 10 For The Dallas Cowboys, Caramelo Baby Girl Sale, Articles E