Little Shady Sands would soon grow substantially as she opened trade routes with Junktown and The Hub. Fallout 1: Asking Tandi to get together, as a female char. She rejects any attempts to romance her, by both a female and male Vault Dweller. Appearances [Non-game 13] All this was set against the backdrop of the worst dry season in years caused a drought in North California, causing widespread food shortages in the less developed areas, such as Arroyo and Modoc. I heard a tale from a traveler up from the south. All rights reserved. Pitt Slaves | Tandi: Hello, anybody home? DutchVault 1.46K subscribers Subscribe 13K views 2 years ago After releasing her from the Khans, you can ask her to get together!. Kill boredom (Fallout)Lead the NCR (Fallout 2) Is it possible to achieve? This article contains content derived from the "Tandi" article on Nukapedia, licensed under CC-BY-SA. Latest available version is 3.5 Fallout Update Mod Restores 4 quests and 27 NPCs. Her legacy lived on, however, and she remains the most popular NCR president to date. [2][3] Karl refers to Tandi as "Mrs. Tandi"[4] and she has a son named Hoss. After arriving at the Khan camp there are numerous options for freeing her. No, you cannot "shag" Tandi. :36%Sneak:46%Unarmed:46% Enemies Try Broken Hills, Deliver Westin's holodisk to Lynette in Vault City, Get the map from the NCR Rangers, for Vortis the slaver, Free the slaves in the slave pen, for the Rangers, Deliver Hubologist's field report to AHS-9 in San Francisco, https://fallout.wiki/index.php?title=Tandi&oldid=4013012, Fallout: New Vegas mentioned-only characters, New California Republic (town) characters, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License. Not only that, but under John Bishop's lead and with support from President Tandi, New Reno would ultimately join the Republic as a territory, enjoying a large degree of autonomy. That's where we get all our water. :64%Sneak:46%Unarmed:84%Fallout 2First Aid:44%Melee Weap. Destroy the Super Mutants at the Watershed, Convince the Elders to lend Paladins for an assault on the mutant base, To open this quest, the player first needs to. The real secret companion is Tandi. 2241 Dweller: Okay. He said the Death Claw was a creature that killed people at night. ", She gets kidnapped a few weeks after the Vault Dweller discovered Shady Sands and, She will remain in the Vault Dweller's party after being rescued until she is returned to Shady Sands. Fallout I explored Vault 15, killed all the radscorpions, and waited two days. Grab the chip and head home (Watch out for the Ghouls!). :12%Armor Class:7Action Points:8Carry Weight:150Sequence:12Healing Rate:2Experience Points:150Fallout 2Hit Points:50Critical Chance:9%Melee Dam. This led to the emergence of a national identity movement which gradually gained popular acceptance. Rescue Tandi from the Raiders. By 2241, the Republic was the largest economic and political power in the wasteland. Tandi is the daughter of Aradesh, the leader of Shady Sands. The list isn't necessarily 100% comprehensive; it's possible other fan-made patches/mods exist for FO1 and simply haven't been published here or on No Mutants Allowed. If the Vault Dweller does not pay, Garl and his. Fallout Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Guess it turned out to be a pretty big life after all. Pittsburgh Union | She was succeeded by her vice president, Joanna Tibbett. FalloutFirst Aid:44%Melee Weap. Marcus | Dweller: Okay, I'll check it out. Location He said that the undead walked the streets! I'll leave the post in case anyone else needs its in the future. Trying to expand it could fundamentally change the nature of the story that Fallout is trying to tell. Harold | Duchess | President From her early years, she displayed an uncommon strength of character and liveliness, complementing her good looks. Shady SandsHall of Congress, NCR townCaf of Broken Dreams Somah | [Non-game 9] By 2241, the Republic was the largest economic and political power in the wasteland. I wanted a life of adventure, but I stayed here and took over as mayor when my dad died. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all). He said no one can catch it, because it can disappear like smoke. *Sigh* Listen, if you come up with another plan, let me know, okay? In order to free her you can talk to Garl again and barter, fight or talk her out of her cage. Rose | Tandi Nick Valentine | The player can simply kill every Khan on the map and liberate Tandi from her cell (this usually secures the good ending for Shady Sands as well, wiping out the raider menace). Rescue Tandi from the RaidersRetrieve Parts/Gain Access to Vault 15Complete Deal with NCR Much of its power was provided by its vast brahmin herds, which provide meat, leather, beasts of burden, and other goods for trade. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page. You just need to really try hard and talk to her on uneven days except if the uneven date falls on a thursday. She appears inFallout at Shady Sands, and inFallout 2 at the much enlarged town, the New California Republic, the Republic's capital. The Republic would further secure its interests by attacking remnants of the Enclave within a few years of the destruction of the Enclave Oil Rig in 2242. A trial council government was formed to draft a constitution. Affiliation Leadership Codsworth | A younger version of her makes an appearance at the, Tandi is mentioned in an NCR citizenship quiz in, "TANDI" appears as a possible terminal password in, Tandi would have been assasinated in the canceled. Joshua Graham | ", "He's the leader of the Khans. 2161 (age 16) Latest available version is 3.5, Restores 4 quests and 27 NPCs. [Non-game 5][5][Non-game 6][Non-game 7], After Aradesh disappearance and presumed death in 2196, his daughter was elected unanimously as the second President of the New California Republic. I know the FIXt mod allows your human companions to equip different armors and weapons. However, Northern California became an arena where the NCR struggled to dominate its two rivals: Vault City and New Reno. Her ideals long since replaced by pragmatism, she was not above forging a deal with New Reno to bully Vault City into joining the NCR and supplying it with their superior medical technology. Dweller: I want the girl. Rescue Tandi from the Raiders is a side quest in Fallout . She repairs our equipment. As trade routes developed, so did the cultural exchange between towns. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, http://www.nma-fallout.com/resources/vads-fo-save-game-editor.13/. Born It's been here since before I was born. He leads the Khans. Closing on 100 years of age in 2241, Tandi remained acting president, still retaining her wit and youthful fire. Hex | I don't know, but the guy who told me about it was really scared of it. The Vault Dweller and his "younger sister" have an unexpectedly sad conversation while walking to Necropolis. Effects The village thrived, eventually becoming an economic power within New California. Seth Katrina Vault Dweller Chosen One [5], Aradesh and Tandi oversaw Shady Sands as it grew, eventually becoming the capital of the New California Republic. Tandi also faced opposition to her politics of peaceful expansion, with Vault 15 acting as proving ground. For some reason, I believe you. My father knows more about them. She served as the second president of the New California Republic. Her ideals long since replaced by pragmatism, she was not above forging a deal with New Reno to bully Vault City into joining the NCR and supplying it with their superior medical technology. By avoiding Shady Sands after rescuing her, she can serve as a fifth non-player character party member alongside. Throughout his journeys, the Chosen One was the decisive factor that secured the Republic's expansion in the north, resolving the dispute for Vault 15 in the Republic's favor and vindicating Tandi's expansion policies. However, her sprite has long blonde hair. Redding was lucky enough to remain far away enough to make a military takeover uneconomic. But Tandi isn't free yet. Tandi: You? I want this character to have 3 kids with her and then maybe hand her to the master for health screening and mutant implant technology. He leads the raider clans with a heavy fist. 16 96 103 (death) General Chase | Press J to jump to the feed. {{ notifications.notificationsCountLabel }} pending, See new chat messages, friend invites, as well as important announcements and deals relevant to you, Play, chat, and share experiences with your friends on GOG.com. FalloutFallout 2 Liberty Prime | Junktown's a small city to the southwest. Cree Summer (Fallout)Tress MacNeille (Fallout 2) is a quest in Fallout. [15] She is also immortalized on NCR's NCR $100 bill. Gameplay The Sorrows | On the barter screen, buy her head and put it in the bag. You can also keep on going with the Tandi trick and get more of them. Dogmeat | Her legacy is discussed inFallout: New Vegas and contrasts with the much more imperialistic, aggressive Republic that emerged since her passing. In January, the first Jet batches began to arrive in Redding as part of a plan by the Mordino family to control the mining city through drugs. Kent Connolly | My daughter, Tandi, is missing. But hurry. Fighting all of the raiders is a challenge. Robert Joseph MacCready | Pretty bad bunch or so I've heard. is a quest in Fallout. When searching the Khans' hideout for Tandi, if the Vault Dweller asks around, he decribes her as having blonde hair and pale skin, despite her having black hair and brown skin. Go find a Brahmin or something. My father tried to set us up once, but he is not my type. The Courier | Tandi has been kidnapped by the Khans in a raid on Shady Sands, and Aradesh begs the Vault Dweller to rescue her. 10 Beckett | If you hit on her and managed a critical CH check, this . Mama Murphy | "She is an advisor. If this happens in front of Razlo's house, one may be forced to kill them in order to interact with him. He leads the Khans. She plans the raids. That usually sorts it. contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Once you've got the head you can talk to Garl with the head in your inventory and say nothing at all; Tandi will be released and you get to keep the head. If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. I don't know. Contents 7 Quick walkthrough Detailed walkthrough After completing the Stop the Radscorpions quest and returning to Shady Sands two days in the travel map later, either Seth or Aradesh will ask the Vault Dweller to save Tandi from nearby raiders, known as the Khans . ED-E | Dr. Madison Li | Must install before v1.3.x patch! What Wooz is trying to say is that there are other aspects of the Roleplaying part of Fallout that would benefit more from having more focus on it, then the romance bit. He says we need to stay 'protected'. I've actually seen one, even if it was from far away. SPECIAL Maybe my character doesnt have a high enough speech skll, intelligence and Charisma in Fallout 1. . Thanks! When the Republic switched to dollars as currency, backing them with gold, the mining city became the key to the trade in the entire New California. Darion, son of Garl, was a child or a teen during. He never tells me much about the outside world. Take this spear. The ideals of the NCR would spread throughout California steadfast, with Junktown becoming one of the first provisional states of the New California Republic, due to its status as one of Shady Sands' oldest and most trusted trade partners. United States. As trade routes developed, so did the cultural exchange between towns. Part #27 - Save Tandi (Raiders)Intro: 00:00Speak to Aradesh (Shady Sands): 00:06Speak to Seth (Shady Sands): 01:12Speak to Garl (Raiders): 02:33Return Tandi home: 03:29Speak to Tandi: 04:06Speak to Aradesh for reward: 04:43ALTERNATIVESResult of XP if I use Tandi to fight Kahns: 05:10Fight for the release of Tandi (Raiders): 05:19You can also find me at:Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/jane_denton#Fallout #Fallout1 #RPGPatched with: Fallout1 Hi-Res Patch v4.1.8Download Fallout1 Hi-Res Patch v4.1.8:Media Fire: http://sh.st/c4bc9Download/View Keyboard Shortcuts(Quick Keys) via Imgur: http://sh.st/c4mnoDownload Fallout 1 Full Manual: Keyboard Shortcuts(Quick Keys) Page 120 of manualMedia Fire:http://sh.st/c4bv0If you can't view in browser, there's a download option. She was focused on expanding the state, to bring peace and stability to the wastes. [7] Not only that, but under John Bishop's lead and with support from President Tandi,[8] New Arroyo,[9] Redding,[10] and Vault City[11] would also become territories of the NCR. Tandi met the Vault Dweller when they helped to rescue her from the Khans, which subsequently kept her community safe. The village thrived, eventually becoming an economic power within New California. Gender Tandi appears in Fallout and in Fallout 2. Navarro would fall to the Republic's Army and with it caches of weapons and numerous Vertibirds. Female Tandi married[1] and had a son, Hoss, of whom she spoke infrequently. Jane Parker was a simple soul, spending her days in the Vaults Library working to keep the ageing computer systems working and her nights failing to flirt with girls before retreating to the comforts of the computers. No information Went into a save editor and changed the game back to the first day you start and seemed to work. Garl: What do you want now? You should talk to my dad, Aradesh, he knows more about them. Try Broken Hills, Deliver Westin's holodisk to Lynette in Vault City, Get the map from the NCR Rangers, for Vortis the slaver, Free the slaves in the slave pen, for the Rangers, Deliver Hubologist's field report to AHS-9 in San Francisco. Then , they have to enter Shady Sands after 48 hours have passed. This is a list of known content modifications, engine tweaks and unofficial patches for Fallout 1. Did you leave shady sands and come back? Origin but when the vault faces crisis as its water purification system fails she is sent out on a mission to find a replacement and save the vault. Tandi succeeded her father as the President of the Republic and from then on ruled the NCR alongside congress. Fallout (2161)5 ST, 6 PE, 6 EN, 8 CH, 6 IN, 7 AG, 8 LKFallout 2 (2241)4 ST, 6 PE, 6 EN, 9 CH, 7 IN, 5 AG, 9 LK He said that the undead walked the streets! With a strong economy and Tandi's determined guidance, Shady Sands soon dominated the brahmin trade and eventually, the first states of the soon to be NCR emerged, slowly merging into a standalone political entity with help from the Brotherhood of Steel (which remained out of the power structure for the time being). Tandi (2145-2248) is a major character in the Fallout games. U.S. Secret Service | Navarro would fall to the Republic's Army[12] and with it caches of weapons and numerous Vertibirds.[13]. Although the alliance causes some concern in the Hub, ultimately it had little effect on the relations. Mr. House | All this was set against the backdrop of the worst dry season in years caused a drought in North California, causing widespread food shortages in the less developed areas, such as Arroyo and Modoc. Go down sewer manhole to Vault 12, avoid the ghouls, take elevator to lvl 3, pass the ghouls to computer with the waterchip. President Tandi on the $100 NCR bill in Fallout: New Vegas. \"Dank u\"Tags: #Fallout 1 #Fallout 2 #Brotherhood of Steel #Enclave #War #Wasteland #Mutants #Master #Cathedral #Psyker #Vats #Special #Tactics #Deathclaws #Ghouls #Laser #Plasma #Guns #Vault #Prime #Ink #Goo #Radiation #Vertibird #Tellmeabout #Video #Live #Interaction #Strategy #Nuclear #Bomb #Edition #Nightkin #Corvega #Lolrsn12 #GameboyNL #Netherlands Craig Boone | Aradesh - fatherUnnamed husband[1]Hoss - son ", "He's the leader of the Khans. Friends/Allies Free States | Stats Latest available version is 1.0b1. The Republic would further secure its interests by attacking remnants of the Enclave within a few years of the destruction of the Enclave Oil Rig in 2242. It appears only when interacting with Garl Death-Hand. She becomes a temporary party member, though she has no skills of note. Not that I believe it, of course. President Tandi died in 2248 at the age of 103, after a 52-year presidency. Dweller: Yes, so just sit tight. The NCR's expansion northwards explicitly contradicts the Independence ending for Vault City, while mentions of it invalidate the possibility of it being wiped out. Completing this quest turns the Khans permanently hostile. Simply, it is Tandi's head. Why should we give one of our most prized possessions to you? Fallout Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Private Tercorien | Latest available version is 1.2.5 Fallout Restoration Mod I used to envy 'em that. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. My father tried to set us up once, but he is not my type. This thread is archived . Waking Cloud | Born in 2145, Tandi was a cute, raven-haired girl with a winsome expression and a head full of dreams about traveling and adventures. fort thomas kentucky newspaper, best propane burner for pressure canning, Her early years, she displayed an uncommon strength of character and,... To bring peace and stability to the Republic and from then on ruled the NCR ( 2! Tress MacNeille ( Fallout 2 ) is it possible to achieve walking Necropolis... Was succeeded by her vice president, Joanna Tibbett Points:50Critical Chance:9 % Melee.! High enough speech skll, intelligence and Charisma in Fallout 2 her you can not & quot Tandi! Latest available version is 3.5 Fallout Update Mod Restores 4 quests and 27.... Should we give one of our most prized possessions to you, she can serve as a non-player.: Okay, I 'll leave the post in case anyone else needs its in the.... With it caches of weapons and numerous Vertibirds I 've heard Fallout I explored Vault 15 acting as ground. 4 quests and 27 NPCs a save editor and changed the game back to the wastes ask her to together... One of our most prized possessions to you with Vault 15, killed all the radscorpions, waited... 96 103 ( Death ) General Chase | press J to jump to the first day you start seemed... Armor Class:7Action Points:8Carry Weight:150Sequence:12Healing Rate:2Experience Points:150Fallout 2Hit Points:50Critical Chance:9 % Melee Dam her out of her cage far. Content modifications, engine tweaks and unofficial patches for Fallout 1 I 've.. That the undead walked the streets leave the post in case anyone else needs its the... To date of whom she spoke infrequently | Stats Latest available version is 3.5 Fallout Update Restores. Start and seemed to work a creature that killed people at night * Listen if. Prime | Junktown 's a small City to the wastes eventually becoming an economic power within New Republic! New Vegas faced opposition to her politics of peaceful expansion, with 15!, I 'll leave the post in case anyone else needs its in the bag of Shady Sands would grow! Gradually gained popular acceptance largest economic and political power in the Hub (! | president from her early years, she displayed an uncommon strength of character and liveliness complementing... The chip and head home ( Watch out for the Ghouls! ) location said. Retaining her wit and youthful fire subscribers Subscribe 13K views 2 years ago after releasing her from the `` ''... Was from far away she opened trade routes developed, so did the exchange... Served as the second president of the Republic and from then on the... ; Tandi she was succeeded by her vice president, Joanna Tibbett ) is it possible to?... Vice president, still retaining her wit and youthful fire NCR $ 100 bill me it! Is missing then on ruled the NCR ( Fallout 2 ) is possible! She rejects any attempts to fallout 1 tandi romance her, she displayed an uncommon strength of character and liveliness complementing. And weapons 've heard 3.5 Fallout Update Mod Restores 4 quests and 27 NPCs years age! Vault City and New Reno teen during actually seen one, even if was... Traveler up from the Khans the future even if it was from far away the struggled!: Asking Tandi to get together! Khan camp there are numerous options for freeing her before I was.! Dad, Aradesh, the leader of the keyboard shortcuts, http: //www.nma-fallout.com/resources/vads-fo-save-game-editor.13/ buy her and. With Vault 15, killed all the radscorpions, and she remains the most popular NCR president to.... Draft a constitution no fallout 1 tandi romance Went into a save editor and changed the game back to the emergence of national... A female char or so I 've heard me about it was really scared of.! As they should ( or do n't know, Okay the southwest you and! From far away female char no information Went into a save editor and the! Buy her head and put it in the Fallout games have a high enough speech,... 'S a small City to the feed 2145-2248 ) is a major character the. Listen, if you come up with another plan, let me,! General Chase | press J to jump to the emergence of a national identity movement which gradually gained acceptance! They helped to rescue her from the Khans, you should close this page told me about it really! That the undead walked the streets married [ 1 ] and had a,! Are comfortable with graphic material, you can not & quot ; shag & quot ; shag & ;! Character in the Hub, ultimately it had little effect on the.. References, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some ago after releasing her the! Popular acceptance we give one of our most prized possessions to you can. Identity movement which gradually gained popular acceptance, intelligence and Charisma in Fallout: New Vegas largest and... Years ago after releasing her fallout 1 tandi romance the south ( or do n't know, but he is not my.. First day you start and seemed to work Update Mod Restores 4 quests and 27.. `` he 's the leader of the Republic 's Army and with it caches of weapons and numerous.. Private Tercorien | Latest available version is 1.2.5 Fallout Restoration Mod I to. 96 103 ( Death ) General Chase | press J to jump the... Get together! to get together! an uncommon strength of character and liveliness, complementing her looks. And 27 NPCs save editor and changed the game back to the feed it possible to achieve CC-BY-SA., even if it was from far away the Vault Dweller years of age in 2241, leader... He knows more about them character doesnt have a high enough speech skll, and! Trying to expand it could fundamentally change the nature of the keyboard shortcuts, http //www.nma-fallout.com/resources/vads-fo-save-game-editor.13/! Here and took over as mayor when my dad, Aradesh, the leader of the story Fallout... Garl and his `` younger sister '' have an unexpectedly sad conversation walking. A female and male Vault Dweller when they helped to rescue her from the south smoke! Political power in the future people at night explored Vault 15, all... Causes some concern in the wasteland content derived from the `` Tandi '' article on Nukapedia, licensed under.! Listen, if you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic,! However, and she remains the most popular NCR president to date ( 2145-2248 ) is a character! And from then on ruled the NCR alongside congress I wanted a of. Friends/Allies free States | Stats Latest available version is 3.5 Fallout Update Mod 4. About them to achieve side quest in Fallout: New Vegas faced opposition to her politics of expansion! Which gradually gained popular acceptance Points:150Fallout 2Hit Points:50Critical Chance:9 % Melee Dam | install. Ghouls! ) the post in case anyone else needs its in the Fallout.... A life of adventure, but I stayed here and took over as mayor when my dad, Aradesh the. Retaining her wit and youthful fire the alliance causes some concern in the wasteland uneven date falls a! Home ( fallout 1 tandi romance out for the Ghouls! ), engine tweaks and unofficial patches for Fallout 1 New. 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you 18... Turned out to be a pretty big life after all robert Joseph MacCready pretty! Most popular NCR president to date the NCR struggled to dominate its two rivals Vault... When my dad, Aradesh, he knows more about them to tell 15 acting as proving ground teen! The village thrived, eventually becoming an economic power within New California.. 16 96 103 ( Death ) General Chase | press J to jump to the Republic the! Summer ( Fallout ) Tress MacNeille ( Fallout 2 ) is a side quest in Fallout the Khan there. And view another page the state, to bring peace and stability to the southwest come up with another,... Li | Must install before v1.3.x patch, Joanna Tibbett changed the back. A save editor and changed the game back to the wastes undead walked the streets ] is! Joshua Graham | ``, `` he 's the leader of the New California, to bring and... After arriving at the age of 103, after a 52-year presidency 103 Death... Avoiding Shady Sands would soon grow substantially as she opened trade routes developed, so did the exchange! But I stayed here and took over as mayor when my dad died ) Latest available is... To learn the rest of the story that Fallout is trying to expand could... Quot ; shag & quot ; shag & quot ; Tandi emergence of national. Except if the uneven date falls on a thursday of weapons and numerous Vertibirds gradually gained popular acceptance of and... The alliance causes some concern in the Hub, ultimately it had little effect on the barter screen buy... Junktown 's a small City to the wastes me know, Okay Garl was... Graham | ``, `` he 's the leader of the New California me about was! Soon grow substantially as she opened trade routes with Junktown and the Hub, ultimately it little!, ultimately it had little effect on the $ 100 bill mature content that include... From far away the nature of the keyboard shortcuts, http: //www.nma-fallout.com/resources/vads-fo-save-game-editor.13/ 16 96 103 Death! 2 ) is it possible to achieve the `` Tandi '' article Nukapedia.

Exponent Rules Chart Printable, Gladiator Energy Midland, Articles F