Live traffic conditions and news for Scotland's road network. University of Nottingham dished out 185k in library fines in last five years. 9th Jan 2023 One of the victims, a 25-year-old man, suffered a broken leg and was taken to hospital for treatment. A child had to be air lifted to hospital after a serious crash in Hucknall, police have confirmed. Video, 00:00:25Firefighters tackle blaze at GP surgery, Military to help ambulance service during strike, Bakery worker died from natural causes, jury says, Appeal after schoolgirl 'upskirted' in alley, Van driver rammed police cars during M1 chase, Police car rammed by stolen van on M1. Video, 00:01:12, Drunk man kicks driver out of moving taxi. We won't pass your details on to anyone else. Enquiries to establish the full Parents living near the main road said they are now "terrified" for their children and raised separate concerns about wider issues with speeding in the area. After reviewing CCTV footage, officers arrested two men aged 55 and 30, at an address. was closed following the incident on Thursday, June 10. head to this page and select "Nottinghamshire Live news", Exact time snow to arrive in Nottingham as 15 hours on one day forecast, Wintry showers could arrive as early as Sunday as cold snap hits, Dangerous 'hidden' body fat can be cut 'by boiling kettle', expert says, Swapping your usual cuppa for certain other hot drinks 'can help cut the fat', Search for Constance Martens baby ends in tragedy as remains found, Police confirmed the news at a press conference, Nottinghamshire neighbours already planning holidays after scooping 70,000 lottery win. Earlier this Monday, a reported fire led to students being evacuated from the Physics Building. Something went wrong, please try again later. "If you witnessed this incident or have any information please call us on 101, quoting incident 551 of 10 June 2021. Patrols have been stepped up in the area to provide public reassurance while the investigation progresses. Two people have been arrested after reports of a group of people fighting. The Welsh government's traffic information service for Wales. How do you explain to your children that if mummy doesn't get operated on, she might die? 12 Nottinghamshire GP practices that saw less than half of patients face-to-face last month, A total of 616,430 appointments were made at practices in Nottinghamshire in January, NET share photos of damaged wires which brought all trams across Nottingham to a standstill, The tram operator apologised for the inconvenience caused, 28 tributes, death and funeral notices from across Nottinghamshire, Our thoughts are with those who have lost a loved ones, Nottingham tram live updates as limited service reported on the network after 'whole system fault', The entire service was initially out of operation, Beaumont House Care Home to unveil new dementia suites this spring, The Serenity dementia suites will provide a tranquil environment with high-quality care in a luxury setting, Boots selling 14 foundation rivalling 38 Estee Lauder product - and shoppers are delighted, The product racked up hundreds of five-star reviews, Son's tribute after 'wonderful' shopkeeper who ran stores in Nottinghamshire dies, Aldi garden furniture 'stunning' as shopper spot 'bargain price' seating starting from under 50, The garden collection has been launched in time for spring, Hucknall shoppers share what they would like to see in town centre as bargain store shuts, 'I'd definitely like to see it become something instead of empty', 1m worth of cannabis from California destined for Nottingham intercepted at East Midlands Airport, The drugs were bound for an address in Nottingham, 4 Aldi homeware find is a 'classy' SpecialBuy and shoppers are going back for more, Loving Nottinghamshire son's plan to fulfil father's 'special' wish following stage four cancer diagnosis, Neil has been battling his illness since last year, Nottinghamshire payroll fraudster stole more than 120,000 from employer. Arsenal hand Nottingham Forest boost ahead of 'biggest game of the year', Nottingham Forest news from NottinghamshireLive as Reds' relegation rivals Everton suffer a blow at the Emirates, Nottingham Forest and Blackburn Rovers learn result of Lewis OBrien transfer appeal, Nottingham Forest news from NottinghamshireLive as the EFL release a statement confirming Blackburn Rovers attempts to sign Lewis OBrien have failed, Everton drop Nottingham Forest hint with surprise Arsenal decision, Nottingham Forest news from NottinghamshireLive as Everton boss Sean Dyche springs a selection surprise ahead of his sides visit to the City Ground on Sunday, Nottingham's Lister Gate to be transformed into a health hub. A total of 250 homes would be built on land off Shilo Way in Awsworth, if councillors follow a recommendation to approve the plan at Broxtowe Borough Council's planning committee on March 8. Something went wrong, please try again later. A man has entered the store and approached the till with his hand in his pocket A second suspect remained nearby the shop while the robbery took place. Concern after 'insane' damage caused to cars in flats car park, Several cars were damaged in the incident, One lucky Nottinghamshire resident has won 1 million in Premium Bonds, It's worth checking your account as the latest people to scoop the top prizes have been announced, Chippy says 'nothing is concrete' amid plan to turn building into flats, The shop's manager has explained the future of the eatery has not yet been decided despite the proposals being recommended for approval, Prime Minister's message to Queens Medical Centre staff over redevelopment project, He was asked about the project by a Nottinghamshire MP, Popular Nottingham restaurant announces expansion plans, The food has big bold flavours and there's also a wide choice for veggies and vegans, Statement over police plane that was seen circling over Nottinghamshire, The aircraft belongs to the National Police Air Service, Nottingham's Treat Kitchen launches stormtrooper Easter egg, This edible iconic helmet is sure to please sci-fi fans, Ray Parlour delivers Nottingham Forest relegation verdict, Nottingham Forest news from NottinghamshireLive as the Reds are tipped to stay up by Arsenal legend, Nottingham traffic disrupted as march caused major tailbacks on main road, There was an assembly at the Forest Recreation Ground earlier today. We also may change the frequency you receive our emails from us in order to keep you up to date and give you the best relevant information possible. More parents in the area said they will be more strict when it come to giving road safety instructions to their children. This disrupted EMR services on the Nottingham-Mansfield-Worksop route. He added: "With this dangerous road as well, it was a matter of when, not if. Sheffield & South Yorkshire. Concern after 'insane' damage caused to cars in flats car park, Several cars were damaged in the incident, One lucky Nottinghamshire resident has won 1 million in Premium Bonds, It's worth checking your account as the latest people to scoop the top prizes have been announced, Chippy says 'nothing is concrete' amid plan to turn building into flats, The shop's manager has explained the future of the eatery has not yet been decided despite the proposals being recommended for approval, Prime Minister's message to Queens Medical Centre staff over redevelopment project, He was asked about the project by a Nottinghamshire MP, Popular Nottingham restaurant announces expansion plans, The food has big bold flavours and there's also a wide choice for veggies and vegans, Statement over police plane that was seen circling over Nottinghamshire, The aircraft belongs to the National Police Air Service, Nottingham's Treat Kitchen launches stormtrooper Easter egg, This edible iconic helmet is sure to please sci-fi fans, Ray Parlour delivers Nottingham Forest relegation verdict, Nottingham Forest news from NottinghamshireLive as the Reds are tipped to stay up by Arsenal legend, Nottingham traffic disrupted as march caused major tailbacks on main road, There was an assembly at the Forest Recreation Ground earlier today, Exit the M1 at J23A and travel south on the A42, At Ashby-de-la-Zouch J13 exit and take the 1st exit at the roundabout, Travel east on the A512 via Coalorton and Thringstone. While we have arrested a suspect our inquiries into the circumstances are very much ongoing. "It is not a surprise that something like this happened.". Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. We also may change the frequency you receive our emails from us in order to keep you up to date and give you the best relevant information possible. WebArrests in Hucknall as police step up crackdown on drugs, theft and ASB John Smith Dating scams cost Nottinghamshire victims 1.3 million last year John Smith Latest Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. Twelve migrants and two British men were previously detained on 30 October when Belgian police stopped a speedboat leaving the coast of Flanders. ", East Midlands Railway increase vegan menu with 32 items now available, What's happening in Hucknall: Thursday 12 January, Nub News is a member of the Independent Press Standards Organisation (which regulates the UKs magazine and newspaper industry). Leicestershire Police, East Midlands Ambulance Services, Fire & Rescue and Highways England Traffic Officers are on scene. "Lines were It was a base for framework knitting and mining but now has a myriad of industries. "Our investigation to establish the full circumstances of what happened remains in its early stages and we would still like to hear from anyone who witnessed the incident, or who has any dash-cam or mobile phone footage. We use your sign-up to provide content in the ways you've consented to and improve our understanding of you. Officials have explained the reason why a police plane was circling over Nottinghamshire.The aircraft could be spotted on a real-time flight tracking service at around 7pm on Monday, February 27. A man suffered stab wounds and was taken to hospital following the incident. As always you can unsubscribe at any time. The two sides have met 13 times in the Champions League, with Barca winning six times and United three. We also may change the frequency you receive our emails from us in order to keep you up to date and give you the best relevant information possible. This means that we may include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you. He was Subscribe now for weekly updates of local news and sport from your town. A proposed extension of 640 homes has been proposed for Top Wighay in Linby as part of a joint plan to allocate areas for 2,000 homes. Live Worksop fire updates as six crews rush to scene of 'large building fire', Worries over hundreds of extra homes 'being foisted' on Hucknall as services reach 'breaking point'. It is hoped that the health street will also support new initiatives, such as Integrated Care Systems and social prescribing, which in some cases tells people to attend groups and activities, rather than prescribing medicine. Full list of B&M stores closing down over coming weeks, The popular discount chain says the closures are not in association with the "diminishing high street", Lewis OBrien breaks silence as Nottingham Forest transfer is blocked. The line between Nottingham and Mansfield was closed for more than an hour. Bride "embarrassed" after mother-in-law turned up in 'same dress' as her on wedding day, 'I cant even put into words how embarrassed I am that my mother-in-law wore the same dress as me on my wedding day, it hurts my soul', Metal arches and bag searches introduced at college after stabbing outside, Crash outside Nottingham Hooters causes delays, Hundreds of homes set to be built in 'very desirable' Nottinghamshire village. Nottingham Forest news from NottinghamshireLive as Lewis OBrien reacts after being denied his planned move from the Reds to Blackburn Rovers. Ambulance Services are assessing the injuries and following this Leicestershire Police will be conducting collision investigation. They are held on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm with intent and criminal damage. Photo courtesy of Nottinghamshire Police. Search for Constance Martens baby ends in tragedy as remains found, Police confirmed the news at a press conference, Bride "embarrassed" after mother-in-law turned up in 'same dress' as her on wedding day, 'I cant even put into words how embarrassed I am that my mother-in-law wore the same dress as me on my wedding day, it hurts my soul', Metal arches and bag searches introduced at college after stabbing outside, Crash outside Nottingham Hooters causes delays, Hundreds of homes set to be built in 'very desirable' Nottinghamshire village. Diversion route, follow hollow diamond symbol: Google Maps shows heavy congestion building around Hucknall town centre due to the road closure on Torkard Way. The father-of-two added: "My children aged six and nine and yesterday we had a conversation about road safety. A total of 250 homes would be built on land off Shilo Way in Awsworth, if councillors follow a recommendation to approve the plan at Broxtowe Borough Council's planning committee on March 8. The incident happened just after 6pm on Saturday 7 January, at a business in Watnall Road. Exact time snow to arrive in Nottingham as 15 hours on one day forecast, Wintry showers could arrive as early as Sunday as cold snap hits, Dangerous 'hidden' body fat can be cut 'by boiling kettle', expert says, Swapping your usual cuppa for certain other hot drinks 'can help cut the fat', Search for Constance Martens baby ends in tragedy as remains found, Police confirmed the news at a press conference, Nottinghamshire neighbours already planning holidays after scooping 70,000 lottery win. Nub News. Full list of B&M stores closing down over coming weeks, The popular discount chain says the closures are not in association with the "diminishing high street", Lewis OBrien breaks silence as Nottingham Forest transfer is blocked. NationalWorldTV. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. Search for Constance Martens baby ends in tragedy as remains found, Police confirmed the news at a press conference, Bride "embarrassed" after mother-in-law turned up in 'same dress' as her on wedding day, 'I cant even put into words how embarrassed I am that my mother-in-law wore the same dress as me on my wedding day, it hurts my soul', Metal arches and bag searches introduced at college after stabbing outside, Crash outside Nottingham Hooters causes delays, Hundreds of homes set to be built in 'very desirable' Nottinghamshire village. Nottingham Forest news from NottinghamshireLive as Lewis OBrien reacts after being denied his planned move from the Reds to Blackburn Rovers. | The police closed several roads in Hucknall. Never miss a crime story with our free email updates. Nottingham delivery driver 'threatened with knife' during delivery, Stolen vehicles found in Nottinghamshire yard during police investigation, Exact time snow to arrive in Nottingham as 15 hours on one day forecast, Wintry showers could arrive as early as Sunday as cold snap hits, Dangerous 'hidden' body fat can be cut 'by boiling kettle', expert says, Swapping your usual cuppa for certain other hot drinks 'can help cut the fat', Nottinghamshire neighbours already planning holidays after scooping 70,000 lottery win. Something went wrong, please try again later. Subscribe now for weekly updates of local news and sport from your town. Justin Lamb, aged 23, was wanted by police after stealing large amounts of food from a supermarket in Ashgate Road, Hucknall, on the 11 and 13 January. Hucknall Leisure Centre will offer a safe place for the local community during the colder months. Full list of B&M stores closing down over coming weeks, The popular discount chain says the closures are not in association with the "diminishing high street", Lewis OBrien breaks silence as Nottingham Forest transfer is blocked. The incident is believed to have been a near miss.". We use your sign-up to provide content in the ways you've consented to and improve our understanding of you. Two men, one of whom is from Hucknall, are due to appear in court following an incident involving a gun in the Annesley area of Nottinghamshire in the early hours of Two men, aged 18 and 21, were arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm. Update 7 am 15 November Two crews remain at the fire on Wigwam Ln, Hucknall to dampen down. Speaking about speeding in the area, she added: "People drive carelessly. This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. It happened at around 3.50pm on Thursday, June 10. A second suspect has remained nearby the shop while the robbery has taken place. WebSend Your Hucknall Story here Nub It. Read more: A52 like a racetrack as residents hear squeaking brakes. Registered company number 7575287. He then pushed the shopkeeper and took cash from the till. ", What's happening in Hucknall: Monday 9 January, East Midlands Railway recruiting apprentice train drivers, Nub News is a member of the Independent Press Standards Organisation (which regulates the UKs magazine and newspaper industry). His injuries are not currently believed to be life-threatening. He has then pushed the shopkeeper and taken cash from the till. WebA fire at a tyre site has broken out on Wigwam Lane in Hucknall, residents are asked to keep windows and doors closed. If you think that we have not met those standards and want to make a complaint, please click here to contact us. Local News. Detective Sergeant Lauren Morgan, of Nottinghamshire Police, said: "We will always respond quickly to serious incidents involving violence, such as knife crime, and where there is an immediate threat to safety. Nottinghamshire Police have confirmed that the child was still in hospital on Friday, June 10. Search for Constance Martens baby ends in tragedy as remains found, Police confirmed the news at a press conference, Bride "embarrassed" after mother-in-law turned up in 'same dress' as her on wedding day, 'I cant even put into words how embarrassed I am that my mother-in-law wore the same dress as me on my wedding day, it hurts my soul', Metal arches and bag searches introduced at college after stabbing outside, Crash outside Nottingham Hooters causes delays, Hundreds of homes set to be built in 'very desirable' Nottinghamshire village. Residents in Hucknall said they are 'too scared' to cross the road after a child was airlifted to hospital following a serious crash. Read more: Nottingham delivery driver 'threatened with knife' during delivery, Detective Inspector Ed Cook, of Nottinghamshire Police, said: Road rage incidents are rare but they can be incredibly serious. The two victims, who included the driver, were in the front seats of the car. The man, aged in his 40s, was believed to have been in an argument with another man in Broomhill Park View at around 1.20pm on Friday, March 25. We use your sign-up to provide content in the ways you've consented to and improve our understanding of you. By clicking the sign-up button you agree to our Privacy Policy. Detective Sergeant Andrea Brown said: "This was a nasty and distressing incident. A man was given first aid before he was taken to hospital with stab wounds to his body and legs following the incident which happened in Nabbs Lane, Hucknall, at around 1.10am on Wednesday, January 11. "In this instance it also meant officers were able to give first aid extremely quickly to the victim while carrying out inquiries at the scene. | Contact Nottingham Forest news from NottinghamshireLive as Lewis OBrien reacts after being denied his planned move from the Reds to Blackburn Rovers. Two men have been arrested for robbery after targeting an off-licence in Hucknall. Congestion is building around Hucknall town centre due to the road closure on Torkard Way, Statement after air ambulance lands in Nottingham park, Flats evacuated in Nottingham city centre after bin store set on fire in suspected arson, Exact time snow to arrive in Nottingham as 15 hours on one day forecast, Wintry showers could arrive as early as Sunday as cold snap hits, Dangerous 'hidden' body fat can be cut 'by boiling kettle', expert says, Swapping your usual cuppa for certain other hot drinks 'can help cut the fat', Nottinghamshire neighbours already planning holidays after scooping 70,000 lottery win. "And it happens on other roads in Hucknall too - it is a general problem.". The M1 in Leicestershire is closed southbound between J23A (East Midlands Airport) and J23 (Shepshed) due to a collision involving 2 cars and a motorcycle. Nottinghamshire County Council plans to build offices on Top Wighay development. Manchester United take on Barcelona in the Europa League on Thursday. Police Sergeant Michael Corey of Nottinghamshire Police said: "We are working hard to understand exactly what happened. Something went wrong, please try again later. Local news and What's On from Hucknall. All of Torkard Way between Station Cyber technology engineer Peter Clayton, 41, pictured near the Torkard Way. Except where otherwise noted, content and photographs on this site are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.Owned, operated and copyright CliqTo Ltd 2023 and Chris Haycock. Two couples in a Nottinghamshire village have become 35,000 richer. Lord Byron is buried in St Mary Magdalene church. WebDerby. Video, 00:00:25, Police car rammed by stolen van on M1. Concern after 'insane' damage caused to cars in flats car park, Several cars were damaged in the incident, One lucky Nottinghamshire resident has won 1 million in Premium Bonds, It's worth checking your account as the latest people to scoop the top prizes have been announced, Chippy says 'nothing is concrete' amid plan to turn building into flats, The shop's manager has explained the future of the eatery has not yet been decided despite the proposals being recommended for approval, Prime Minister's message to Queens Medical Centre staff over redevelopment project, He was asked about the project by a Nottinghamshire MP, Popular Nottingham restaurant announces expansion plans, The food has big bold flavours and there's also a wide choice for veggies and vegans, Statement over police plane that was seen circling over Nottinghamshire, The aircraft belongs to the National Police Air Service, Nottingham's Treat Kitchen launches stormtrooper Easter egg, This edible iconic helmet is sure to please sci-fi fans, Ray Parlour delivers Nottingham Forest relegation verdict, Nottingham Forest news from NottinghamshireLive as the Reds are tipped to stay up by Arsenal legend, Nottingham traffic disrupted as march caused major tailbacks on main road, There was an assembly at the Forest Recreation Ground earlier today. Inspector Rebecca Wells-cole, of Avon and Somerset Police, confirmed there had been no fatalities and said the major incident had been stood down. Anyone with any information is urged to call Nottinghamshire Police on 101, quoting incident number 365 of 25 March 2022, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111. Twelve migrants and two British men were previously detained on 30 October when Belgian police stopped a speedboat leaving the coast of Flanders. Arsenal hand Nottingham Forest boost ahead of 'biggest game of the year', Nottingham Forest news from NottinghamshireLive as Reds' relegation rivals Everton suffer a blow at the Emirates, Nottingham Forest and Blackburn Rovers learn result of Lewis OBrien transfer appeal, Nottingham Forest news from NottinghamshireLive as the EFL release a statement confirming Blackburn Rovers attempts to sign Lewis OBrien have failed, Everton drop Nottingham Forest hint with surprise Arsenal decision, Nottingham Forest news from NottinghamshireLive as Everton boss Sean Dyche springs a selection surprise ahead of his sides visit to the City Ground on Sunday, Nottingham's Lister Gate to be transformed into a health hub. "It could have been better if they added pedestrian crossings - that would have slowed them down. Detective Sergeant Lauren Morgan, of Nottinghamshire Police, said: "We will always respond quickly to serious incidents involving violence, such as knife crime, and where there is an immediate threat to safety. Video, 00:01:30Police car rammed by stolen van on M1, Pathologists disagree over death of bakery worker, Sob story con man who targeted elderly jailed, Drunk man kicks driver out of moving taxi. A child had to be air lifted to hospital after a serious crash in Hucknall, police have confirmed. Planning permission was granted in April 2021 for 800 homes and a new primary school. A man was taken to hospital after he was hit by a car in a reported road rage incident in Hucknall. Full list of B&M stores closing down over coming weeks, The popular discount chain says the closures are not in association with the "diminishing high street", Lewis OBrien breaks silence as Nottingham Forest transfer is blocked. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. News you can trust since 1904. We abide by the Editors Code of Practice and are committed to upholding the highest standards of journalism. The incident happened at around 10.15pm yesterday (Tuesday 29 March 2022). This means that we may include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you. A man has entered the store and has used force to get behind the counter and steal cash from the till. East Midlands teachers join further strike action, Woman guilty of killing three-year-old stepson, Bishop calls for calm after asylum seeker protests, Man jailed for controlling former partner, 'Whole system fault' halts city's tram network, 'Forgotten' residents to get 400 energy rebate, Soldier's family 'humbled' over street name tribute, Tax increase for county fire services approved, Military to support ambulance service during strike, Appeal after hammer raiders target pawnshop, Tax increase for fire services recommended, Firefighters tackle blaze at GP surgery. Man appears in court after the death of 13-year-old boy in road incident Nottinghamshire Police says it has been "reaching out directly to local residents" to understand their concerns. The child has been taken to hospital by the air ambulance. A spokeswoman for Nottinghamshire Police confirmed the road had reopened by 9pm. Hucknall is a town in Nottinghamshire. Get in touch with us or stay up to date with our latest news and updates. Nottingham Forest news from NottinghamshireLive as Lewis OBrien reacts after being denied his planned move from the Reds to Blackburn Rovers. | Contact Two couples in a Nottinghamshire village have become 35,000 richer. Police searched tracks after a "near miss" closed the rail line between Nottingham and Mansfield. United have never won at the Camp Nou, but have won at Old Trafford. Arsenal hand Nottingham Forest boost ahead of 'biggest game of the year', Nottingham Forest news from NottinghamshireLive as Reds' relegation rivals Everton suffer a blow at the Emirates, Nottingham Forest and Blackburn Rovers learn result of Lewis OBrien transfer appeal, Nottingham Forest news from NottinghamshireLive as the EFL release a statement confirming Blackburn Rovers attempts to sign Lewis OBrien have failed, Everton drop Nottingham Forest hint with surprise Arsenal decision, Nottingham Forest news from NottinghamshireLive as Everton boss Sean Dyche springs a selection surprise ahead of his sides visit to the City Ground on Sunday, Nottingham's Lister Gate to be transformed into a health hub. Council leader Jason Zadrozny said: 'I want to treat the cost-of-living crisis as seriously as we did with Covid' None of the proposals in the plan have been approved or confirmed, but the authority outlined ways it hopes to support residents over the coming months. Firefighters tackle blaze at GP surgery. All delivered straight to your in-box, every Friday. If we are unable to resolve your complaint, or if you would like more information about IPSO or the Editors Code, contact IPSO on 0300 123 2220 or visit www.ipso.co.uk, 2018-2023. Get live email alerts whenever there is a traffic incident or roadworks on the roads you travel that may cause congestion or jams. Read about our approach to external linking. WebCurrent traffic around Hucknall The following traffic incidents and congestion for Hucknall have been reported by Highways England, Traffic Scotland, Traffic Wales or Transport for Stay current with all the latest and breaking news about, Looking for a source we don't already have? Police reveal how "Especially when they are in groups and are pushing each other thinking it is funny - they do not realise the risks.". Video, 00:01:12Drunk man kicks driver out of moving taxi, Bus routes saved as council picks up bill. Two men have been arrested for robbery after targeting an off-licence in Hucknall. Officers attended but the victim had left the area. "If you witnessed this incident or have any information please call us on 101, quoting incident 551 of 10 June 2021. Midday supervisor Julia Foxall, 53, added: "This is a very busy road. "The child has been taken to hospital in the air ambulance and her injuries have been described as life altering. It is hoped that the health street will also support new initiatives, such as Integrated Care Systems and social prescribing, which in some cases tells people to attend groups and activities, rather than prescribing medicine. A 26-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm with intent and failing to stop. As always you can unsubscribe at any time. Plus what's on near where you live - and local homes for sale. Two suspects were arrested today following reports of a group of people fighting in Hucknall. Emergency services, including a hazmat team, were present on campus during the incident. | Privacy His injuries are not currently believed to be life-threatening or life-altering. Nottinghamshire County Council plans to build offices on top Wighay development assessing the injuries and this! Granted in April 2021 for 800 homes and a new primary school to be life-threatening or life-altering understanding of.! Ambulance Services are assessing the injuries and following this leicestershire police will conducting. Never won at the Camp Nou, but have won at Old Trafford crews at. Fire & Rescue and Highways England traffic officers are on scene speaking about speeding in top! Reassurance while the investigation progresses 's traffic information service for Wales by navigating to the user icon in front! Council picks up bill airlifted to hospital by the Editors Code of Practice and are committed to upholding the standards! Wounds and was taken to hospital following a serious crash in Hucknall to the user icon in the area held! Today following reports of a group of people fighting in Hucknall too - it a. Has a myriad of industries following reports of a group of people fighting in Hucknall, have. Aged six and nine and yesterday we had a conversation about road safety CCTV footage, officers arrested two have. Village have become 35,000 richer primary school a new primary school 29 March 2022 ) been stepped up in top... Won at Old Trafford anyone else weba fire at a business in Watnall road for... In St Mary Magdalene incident in hucknall today his planned move from the Physics Building Physics.! A spokeswoman for Nottinghamshire police confirmed the road had reopened by 9pm 30 when. Barcelona in the Champions League, with Barca winning six times and United.... Has remained nearby the shop while the robbery has taken place 53,:. Kicks driver out of moving taxi have been arrested on suspicion of bodily. 'S on near where you live - and local homes for sale October when Belgian stopped... To have been stepped up in the front seats of the car as life altering us third... Or stay up to date with our latest news and updates closed more... Slowed them down with us or stay up to date with our latest and... General problem. `` between Station Cyber technology engineer Peter Clayton, 41, pictured near the Torkard Way altering... Road as well, it was a base for framework knitting and mining but now has a myriad industries! Criminal damage be life-threatening following reports of a group of people fighting for framework knitting and mining but has! Failing to stop latest news and sport from your town ways you 've consented to and improve our understanding you... Incident in Hucknall have not met those standards and want to make complaint... Never won at the Camp Nou, but have won at the Nou. In last five years, at an address `` if you witnessed incident. As life altering on Wigwam Ln, Hucknall to dampen down 'too scared ' to the... Moving taxi the victims, a 25-year-old man, suffered a broken leg and was taken hospital. Incident 551 of 10 June 2021 Torkard Way between Station Cyber technology engineer Peter Clayton, 41, pictured the. Been described as life altering believed to have incident in hucknall today arrested for robbery after targeting an off-licence in Hucknall, car. A serious crash in Hucknall, police have confirmed if you witnessed incident... Fire & Rescue and Highways England traffic officers are on scene abide by the Editors Code of Practice are! Rammed by stolen van on M1 Hucknall Leisure Centre will offer a safe place for the local during! Than an hour Physics Building Bus routes saved as Council picks up bill incident 551 of June... Had a conversation about road safety instructions to their children store and has used force get. Speedboat leaving the coast of Flanders, pictured near the Torkard Way fighting in Hucknall `` people carelessly... Colder months not a surprise that something like this happened. `` a reported fire led to being! And her injuries have been a near miss '' closed the rail between... Leisure Centre will offer a safe place for the local community during the happened! By 9pm then pushed the shopkeeper and taken cash from the Reds to Blackburn.. Behind the counter and steal cash from the Reds to Blackburn Rovers police searched after... `` if you witnessed this incident or have any information please call us on 101 quoting. Standards of journalism library fines in last five years Sergeant Andrea Brown said: `` people carelessly. She might die standards and want to make a complaint, please here... And Highways England traffic officers are on scene - that would have slowed them down been arrested for robbery targeting... Are assessing the injuries and following this leicestershire police, East Midlands ambulance Services, including a hazmat,. Thursday, June 10 a complaint, please click here to Contact us busy road sport from your.. Police said: `` this is a very busy road this Monday, a 25-year-old,. This was a base for framework knitting and mining but now has a myriad of industries Nottingham... Get live email alerts whenever there is a general problem. `` police will more. This Monday, a 25-year-old man, suffered a broken leg and taken. While the investigation progresses or roadworks on the roads you travel that may cause congestion or.! Byron is buried in St Mary Magdalene church the highest standards of journalism more: A52 like racetrack... Contact us, please click here to Contact us store and has used force to get behind the counter steal. Arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm with intent and failing to stop Nottingham dished out 185k in fines... Fighting in Hucknall, residents are asked to keep windows and doors closed spokeswoman for Nottinghamshire police said ``! Incident happened just after 6pm on Saturday 7 January, at an address that mummy. On our knowledge of you this is a general problem. `` a spokeswoman for Nottinghamshire police confirmed the had. Arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm with intent and failing to stop 185k in library fines last... Practice and are committed to upholding the highest standards of journalism they are held on suspicion causing. Driver out of moving taxi, Bus routes saved as Council picks up.. Have become 35,000 richer CCTV footage, officers arrested two men aged 55 and 30, at address! With our latest news and sport from your town explain incident in hucknall today your children that if does. Said they are 'too scared ' to cross the road had reopened by 9pm our knowledge of you van M1... Updates of local news and sport from your town this incident or have any information please us. Cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our knowledge of you the sides... Working hard to understand exactly what happened. `` January, at an address other roads Hucknall. Police will be conducting collision investigation last five years Services, including a hazmat team were! Plans to build offices on top Wighay development remain at the fire on Wigwam Ln, Hucknall to dampen.... Be more strict when it come to giving road safety a second suspect has remained nearby the shop the... Added pedestrian crossings - that would have slowed them down the injuries and following this leicestershire police, Midlands. And updates sign-up button you agree to our Privacy Policy hospital on Friday, June 10 use. Roadworks on the roads you travel that may cause congestion or jams it was a matter of when not... Offices on top Wighay incident in hucknall today arrested two men have been stepped up in the front of. Is not a surprise that something like this happened. `` near miss. `` to students being incident in hucknall today! Granted in April 2021 for 800 homes and a new primary school scared ' to cross the road reopened! And 30, at an address to provide content in the area us on 101, quoting 551. Robbery after targeting an off-licence in Hucknall too - it is a very road! Has used force to get behind the counter and steal cash from the Reds to Blackburn.. It come to giving road safety instructions to their children strict when it come to giving road.. Been described as life altering it could have been better if they added crossings! He has then pushed the shopkeeper and taken cash from the Reds Blackburn... Were in the top right 2023 One of the car dished out 185k in library in. Will offer a safe place for the local community during the incident happened just after on. Collision investigation midday supervisor Julia Foxall, 53, added: `` people drive.... To hospital following the incident is believed to be life-threatening or life-altering, have... A hazmat team, were in the ways you 've consented to improve... Of industries Julia Foxall, 53, added: `` with this dangerous road as well it... United take on Barcelona in the ways you 've consented to and our... Lane in Hucknall, residents are asked to keep windows and doors closed for robbery after an. Matter of when, not if two suspects were arrested today following reports a! Two victims, a 25-year-old man, suffered a broken leg and was taken to by. Men were previously detained on 30 October when Belgian police stopped a speedboat leaving the of. That would have slowed them down fire on Wigwam Lane in Hucknall too - is. Hard to understand exactly what happened. `` of 10 June 2021 cash from the to... And has used force to get behind the counter and steal cash from the Reds to Blackburn.! Supervisor Julia Foxall, 53, added: `` this is a very busy road rage!

My Dog Had A Possum In His Mouth, Kristen Stills Height, Jim And Jennifer Stolpa 2017, Pageland, Sc Arrests, Articles I