Soledad O'Brien was a client of mine; she lived in Oakland. Finn Little is an Australian child actor born on 9 June 2006. Report a typo or error // Submit a news tip. Jan 18th, . Followhimon Twitter at @cforan12. More information regarding her riches, possessions, homes, automobiles, private aircraft, villas, and . So the motivational speaker thing started there. A bunch of demographics thrown together. sandra McShepard, joins TMJ4 Milwaukee - She has been a fixture on local television and radio for seventeen years and now Cassandra Mc-Shepard is part of the TMJ4 News team. I've been journaling all my life, and I wanted to speak to people. MILWAUKEE She has been a fixture on local television and radio for seventeen years and now Cassandra McShepard is part of the TMJ4 Newsteam. How does all of that marry to radio? OK. She featured me in a hair/fashion show. However, information regarding her parents, including her mother, father, and siblings is not yet known to the public. McShepard stands at an approximate height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.68 m). I don't know what it looks like, but I know what it feels like. CM: Very true. She anchored the Fox 6 morning show and left the station in July 2020. CM: Very true. OMC: Is your mother still alive? CM: I had a sister there, and I planned to land squarely on her sofa. That's how I was raised. Furthermore, details as to whether she has children or not are also not known at the moment. CM: We do, and I never did that at the radio station. She also currently presides on the board of directors for Milwaukee Health Services. Continue with Recommended Cookies. I don't know what it looks like, but I know what it feels like. OMC: I have to imagine this was a pretty lucrative business. You can see her weeknights at 6:30 on "Milwaukee Tonight" showcasing the hidden gems of Milwaukee. Martha Roberts McShepard was born November 29, 1902, to Everett Roberts and Mary E. Clark Roberts in Kemper County, MS. During her youth, she joined Unity Springs Baptist Church in DeKalb, MS. . Cassandra So the motivational speaker thing started there. Her first career as an innovative fashion designer found her creating fabulous one-of-a-kind garments for entertainers. However, details about the exact amount of salary she earns are currently not available. Please! This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. It never hurts as bad the second time. OMC: But you can't have 12 people at the desk. Cassandra McShepard later joined as a co-host. McDowell is a married woman to her caring and loving husband Jonas Max Ferris. In 2012 she received an honor from the United States Postal Service with their Women Putting Their Stamp on Metro Milwaukee Award. Which is why this Milwaukee Talks goes a little deeper than most: McShepard has a vision and won't stop until it's fully realized. Andy is the president, publisher andfounderof OnMilwaukee. I'm the one that brings knowledge from that perspective. More information regarding her riches, possessions, homes, automobiles, private aircraft, villas, and many other things is still unknown but will be added shortly. McShepard was born in the United States of America. Nicole Koglin, a shorthaired woman with a love of animals almost as great as her love of the Packers, is a renowned TV anchor and reporter. Press Release. It was very frightening, but because I had to provide her the help and care that she had given me all my life, it turned out to be bittersweet. Cassandra McShepard: I'm a hustler. Cassandra is working as a Multimedia Journalist for the TMJ4 team has an estimated net worth of $1 million, Keith Jones NBC10, Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Salary and Net Worth, Sarah McGrew TMJ4 News, Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Salary and Net Worth, Copyright 2023 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes. I realized that I could walk out of this house and be free. Her elder brother was Hector, the hero of the Greek-Trojan war. Proudly created with. I'm still breathing. OMC: Is it difficult to be the voice of the African-American community on your show? MILWAUKEE Throughout history, Black people were often ridiculed for their natural hairstyles. Come back here and standing in the gap for my mother and my brother, while my world was cracking open, I wondered how that can be, how God can still be God. Additionally, she holds American nationality. In a life by her own design she is a writer, motivational speaker, jazz vocalist, and a radio and television personality. I thought I'd go through my mid-life crisis early, so I'd still be cute on the back end. I will cash a check, but I would not work a job that I hated for money. Come back here and standing in the gap for my mother and my brother, while my world was cracking open, I wondered how that can be, how God can still be God. However, I have not watched since Angelica left because it seems that the group is not together, because all we see are individual pictures. She lists her current jobs as jazz vocalist, writer, motivational speaker, fashion designer, TV personality and personal trainer, among other things. If you have a hidden gem around Milwaukee that you'd like Cassandra to feature on "Milwaukee Tonight," send her an email at cassandra.mcshepard@tmj4.com today! Her latest venture is acting playing Aunt Bertha in the hit play If He Wont Love, I Will a 2019 Woodson Film production. If you're planning on interviewing Cassandra McShepard, one of the hosts of FOX-6's successful morning talk show, "Real Milwaukee," make sure you have plenty of time. I have gone through five-week long nights, but when you come through on the other side, you know some things. McShepard's yearly pay scale is from $ 43,670 to $ 150,450. I read a lot. The money has never been as good as that as of yet. CM: I wouldn't say that I am. And I didn't have half the things that the people I worked with did, and they weren't happy. You can only upchuck what you eat. We were given a two-hour time slot to hold down, and we did it for five and a half years. However, details about the exact amount of salary she earns are currently not available. Information regarding her other body measurements is currently under research. Silent Memories is a disco experience that was hosted by TV personality, Cassandra McShepard. CM: I was born and raised here. It's a hell of an opportunity. I've put together a jazz cabaret, which is like a one-woman show. Cassandra McShepard Age McShepard was born and raised in Milwaukee. As far as the fashion part of my life, the rest is history. However, she has been in a lovish relationship with her boyfriend whom she has been dating for some time now. My mother said I shouldn't be too proud to get a job at McDonald's if I needed to. I need to sing." Who is Kevin Mc Who is Ruby O. OMC: But you can't have 12 people at the desk. That client list would eventually boast the likes of Nancy Wilson, The Manhattans, Frankie Beverly and Maze, Loose Ends, Abbey Lincoln, Glenn Jones, Allison Williams, Cherelle, The Whispers, journalist Soledad OBrien, and singer/actress Phyllis Hyman. Check the full bio for relationship details. I got an e-mail saying, "We're putting together a show, and your voice needs to be heard again. Cassandra McShepard is an American journalist currently working as a Multimedia Journalist for the TMJ4 team News. In addition to her broadcasting career, she's a fashion designer and a jazz singer. She is reported to be 5 feet 6 inches tall (1.68 meters). She was born on February 20, 1979, in the small village of Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, in the United States. Cassandra McShepard Age Listen to her long enough and you'll realize that what she shares in her video blog, "This Is What I Know So Far," isn't hyperbole, it's the real deal. I don't do the club thing, but I work with a band. McShepard currently working as a Journalist for TMJ4 News. Is Nicole Koglin Married Yes, Nicole married Jason Kutter in October 2010, her co-worker at FOX 6 whom they had a long-term relationship of 6 years before tying the knot. Her first career as an innovative fashion designer found her creating fabulous one-of-a-kind garments for entertainers. McShepard is equally enthusiastic about her new role and her new team. 2023 www.jsonline.com. OK. Is it really a horrible place to work. I have gone through five-week long nights, but when you come through on the other side, you know some things. And it's true. So I asked a friend if I could sing at her wedding. I'm not done yet. CM: We do, and I never did that at the radio station. In Homer 's Iliad, she is the most beautiful of Priam's daughters but not a prophetess. Without proper authorization or acknowledgment, the content posted onInfonexts.commay not be reproduced, duplicated, or disseminated in whole or in part. It never hurts as bad the second time. 7,000 likes. OMC: Talking to you off the record, your positivity blows me away. I liked it when they were all together on the set. McShepard is proud to join the TMJ4 team and is happy about getting into the community to bring their stories to light. He is best known for his role as the Who Is Skylene Montgomery? OMC: Nicole Koglin told me you guys hang out. So I have to address certain things from the perspective. McShepards information bout her marriage is not available at the moment. OMC: You sound like a person at peace with things. We feel very lucky that she chose TMJ4.. We are thrilled to welcome Cassandra to TMJ4, said TMJ4 News Director, Tim Vetscher. He was also Associate Editor of The GW Hatchet, his college newspaper at The George Washington University. Cassandra McShepard is an American journalist working as a multimedia journalist for TMJ4 NBC News. McShepard stands at an approximate height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.68 m). Navigating this place and with its desires, I knew I had brought with it a lot of insecurities. Cassandra McShepard Silent Memories October 15, 2018 By MKE Community Journal 1 Comment On Friday October 12th, Molina Healthcare of Wisconsin collaborated with Milwaukee Health Services, Inc. to present "Silent Memories". So I came back home and walked into a kidney cancer diagnosis from my brother, who subsequently died, and an Alzheimer's diagnosis, simultaneously, from my mother. Cassandra McShepard Net Worth, Salary. This year, McShepard joined WTMJ-TV (Channel 4), doing stories focusing on the community for the station's "Milwaukee Tonight" program. 0:00. Cassandra McShepard explains what the party is all about. She solely has American citizenship based on Milwaukee, Wisconsin, where she was born and reared. You can see her weeknights at 6:30 on Milwaukee Tonight showcasing the hidden gems of Milwaukee. Currently, she has not yet revealed her real age, but once information is revealed it will be updated soon. The album contains the title track, which peaked at No. Ana is the community engagement reporter and beat reporter for neighborhood groups and nonprofits. On February 6, 1937, she married Clinton McShepard, the son of Earl McShepard and Mary Roberts McShepard, and they had two children, both sons. October 15, 2021 Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. In 2010 she also presented with the Caregiver of The Year Award by the Wisconsin Alzheimers Association. Hence, difficult to determine whether she is married, in a relationship/dating, engaged, or divorced. Cassandra is Spokesperson for The Wisconsin Alzheimer's Institute, is on the Wisconsin Alzheimer's Community Advisory Board, and in 2010 she was presented with the Caregiver of The Year Award by the Wisconsin Alzheimer's Association. 2014 - 2023 Marathi.TV - All Rights Reserved. In 2012 she was honored by the United States Postal service with their Women Putting Their Stamp on Metro Milwaukee award, and in that same year she was nominated by The Shepherd Express in the categories of both Female Vocalist of The Year, and Jazz Artist of The Year. You can only upchuck what you eat. But I said, "Excuse me, I'm going to be a fashion designer." So I have to address certain things from the perspective. CM: I don't take angles, I make angles. And in that same year, she was nominated by The Shepherd Express in the categories of Female Vocalist of The Year and Jazz Artist of The Year., Pursuing further ways to creatively express herself, Cassandra has appeared in two stage plays If He Wont Love, I Will, a 2019 Woodson Film production, and Only God Can Judge Me, a 2020 Woodson Film production. With Pat Evans, we went to 1290 WMCS, and we didn't leave until they gave us a shot. That client list would eventually boast the likes of Nancy Wilson, The Manhattans, Frankie Beverly and Maze, Loose Ends, Abbey Lincoln, Glenn Jones, Allison Williams, Cherelle, The Whispers, journalist Soledad OBrien, and singer/actress Phyllis Hyman. Contact Chris Foran at chris.foran@jrn.com. Is Cassandra Mcshepard married? I could do shower and car concerts, but after my brother died the year I turned 40, I thought, "To hell with it. Famous People in USA OMC: Is that what propelled you to "Real Milwaukee?" In 2012 she was honored by the United States Postal Service with their Women Putting Their Stamp on Metro Milwaukee Award. I had a dream of being a clothing designer for the stars, and I'd never really seen a star on the streets of Milwaukee, back in the late '60s and early '70s. The new "Real Milwaukee" team includes four members of Channel 6's "WakeUp" news team chief meteorologist Rob Haswell, reporter-anchors Angelica Duria and Nikola Junewicz,and correspondent Brian Kramp along with Gabrielle Mays, Channel 6's weekend news anchor, andDerica Williams, reporter and weekend morning news anchor. Nonetheless, McDowell lives in N.Y.C with her husband Ferris and their dog called Ramon. OMC: Are you having fun with it? Is that true? OMC: How have you managed to do all these jobs in just over 50 years? Cassandra Mcshepard TMJ4, Bio, Age, Height, Spouse, Net Worth; McShepards information bout her marriage is not available. In October 2010, she married a fellow worker at Fox 6 named Jason Kutter. OMC: Then what? CM: There have been times in my life when I was so afraid, so hurt, and I've had a charmed existence. I'm just being me. Is there anything you don't do? OnMilwaukee.com: Cassandra, I think you are the definition of a Renaissance woman. Manage Settings Our subscribers make this reporting possible. Paul A cruel one. Famous Journalists in USA It was very frightening, but because I had to provide her the help and care that she had given me all my life, it turned out to be bittersweet. "Real Milwaukee" makes its return Sept. 27, airing at 10 a.m. weekdays. I never thought about it that way. A cruel one. We currently dont know her parents location or whether she had siblings growing up, but well let you know as soon as we do. We work hard to provide original, high-quality content. Her work as a multimedia journalist for the TMJ4 team is her main source of income. Part of me is learning, but it's fascinating to me. Cassandra McShepard Net Worth 2023, Age, Height, Relationships, Married, Dating, Family, Wiki Biography Tom Ford Cassandra McShepard net worth is $1.1 Million Cassandra McShepard Wiki: Salary, Married, Wedding, Spouse, Family Structural Info Net Worth $1.1 Million Known for movies Unsung 2008 as Herself - fashion designer Source IMDB 1 record for Cassandra Mcshepard. Now, look what she did, left FOX6 news. In addition to her broadcasting experience, McShepards career includes fashion design, acting and singing. The four of us together are as different as night and day, but still there is a rhythm that I can't even articulate and I've never experienced. The older and most common versions of the myth state that she was admired by the god Apollo, who sought to win her love by means of the gift of seeing the future. Benefit for band shell kicks off Black History Month. 2022 Cassandra McShepard. tmj4.com Hidden Gems: Mauricio Ramirez pushing Milwaukee's graffiti art and murals to new heights Once considered to be illegal and an act of vandalism, graffiti has become mainstream and a highly appreciated form of artistic expression. Content referencing Cassandra McShepard. Furthermore, as a former co-host of REAL MILWAUKEE, she knows that Milwaukee is full of wonderful people doing amazing things. Soon after that, they had their first daughter, Emma. Currently, she has not yet revealed her actual age, but once information is revealed it will be updated soon. I am honored to be joining the TMJ4 and Scripps team. Grateful to Cassandra McShepard and the team at TMJ4 for shining a light on our ministry and social enterprise on the Milwaukee Tonight show as a part of their Hidden Gems series. McShepard likes to keep her personal life private hence information about her dating life is not available. David Asman Fox News, Bio, Age, Wife, Kids, Faith, Salary & Net Worth . McShepard has kept her personal life away from the limelight. Cassandra McShepard, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Additionally, she has also worked on the board of directors for Milwaukee Health Services. About a year after that, she called me and booked a gig for me on Brady Street. WITI-TV (Channel 6) is reviving "Real Milwaukee," the chatty local television morning show that was shelved last year because of the COVID-19 pandemic. I know the mind is a creative thing. Call us.". Find Cassandra Mcshepard's phone number, address, and email on Spokeo, the leading online directory for contact information. And in that same year, she was nominated by The Shepherd Express in the categories of Female Vocalist of The Year and Jazz Artist of The Year., Pursuing further ways to creatively express herself, Cassandra has appeared in two stage plays If He Wont Love, I Will, a 2019 Woodson Film production, and Only God Can Judge Me, a 2020 Woodson Film production. The show aired until mid-March 2020, when Channel 6 announced it was going "on hiatus until further notice due to the coronavirus pandemic." . The duo's first encounter was when Dagen was involved in a debate on the mutual funds on FNC's "CashIn" show. She is 38 years You have entered an incorrect email address! Married. Cassandra McShepard later joined as a co-host. Read also: Carole Meekins TMJ4, Bio, Age, Height, Salary, Husband, and Net Worth. As a former co-host of REAL MILWAUKEE, she knows that Milwaukee is full of wonderful people doing amazing things. Required fields are marked *. Boyington hasn't married yet as of now 2021. CM: I'm always expecting more and better and greater, but I didn't just come to this naturally. Before, she worked as a spokesperson for The Wisconsin Alzheimers Institute and sat on the Wisconsin Alzheimers Community Advisory Board. When the former radio show host says, "I'm not finished talking yet," she's not kidding. Then, I literally made up my mind that I needed to find clients. Cassandra McShepard Biography, Wiki, Age, Nationality, Cassandra McShepard Family, Parents, Siblings, Cassandra McShepard Husband, Married, Children, Ashley Nagaoka Bio, Wiki, Age, Husband, Family, KGMB Tv, Salary, Blaize Pearman Biography, Wiki, Age, Raven Symone, Career, Net Worth. Hobbies include running when he finds the time, fixing the rust on his '75 MGB, mowing the lawn at his cottage in the Northwoods, and making an annual pilgrimage to Phoenix for Brewers Spring Training. McShepard was also given the Women Putting Their Stamp on Metro Milwaukee Award by the United States Postal Service. Other names that Cassandra uses includes Cassandra Mcsheppard, Casandra Mcshepard, Cassandra Mchepard, Cassandra Moshepard and Casandra A Mcstepard. She is also aware of the fantastic people and amazing things being accomplished in Milwaukee. Your email address will not be published. more, Laff, Bounce TV, Court TV end up at new spots on Milwaukee's TV dial after recent lineup reshuffles, Anchor-reporter Nicole Koglin, who said 'goodbye to television news' in 2020, is coming back to Milwaukee TV at CBS 58, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. November 22, 2022 Suzanne Spencer returns to Milwaukee's WITI-TV (Channel 6) after diagnosis, surgery for benign brain tumor, Anchor-reporter Nicole Koglin, who said 'goodbye to television news' in 2020, is coming back to Milwaukee TV at CBS 58, Milwaukee broadcasting veteran Cassandra McShepard is joining WTMJ-TV (Channel 4), This Germantown tech startup is trying to teach charisma, Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. We do tackle things that aren't always comfortable, but we respect each other. CM: No, I lost her in 2009. Watching them was magic. As of right now, her estimated net worth is $1 million. She also currently presides on the board of directors for Milwaukee Health Services. It should reflect Milwaukee of color, but there are a lot of groups that are not represented, like Indian, Asian and Hispanic. As the community engagement reporter, Ana is known for writing five things to know/do for the week and weekend, how to articles and spotlight articles. OMC: Talking to you off the record, your positivity blows me away. Cassandra was instrumental in helping our WAI Milwaukee . Previous. Navigating this place and with its desires, I knew I had brought with it a lot of insecurities. It has broadened my interest because I feel the responsibility and the opportunity to speak to things that otherwise wouldn't phase me personally, but I am coming from a perspective of color. I'm doing a piece for Alzheimer's on Dec. 3 about my journey. But one of the things I realized as I was sitting around my house thinking about all the stuff I had to have, that these were the ties that bond. You can see her weeknights at 6:30 on Milwaukee Tonight showcasing the hidden gems of Milwaukee. Cassandra McShepard joins us live from the Mitchell Park Domes for a light show. OMC: Right, because you had a show for a while OMC: Sounds like you're looking for more. I was dressing these fabulous artists on stage. Her current average weight is unknown. Well update the information as soon as we have it. How does all of that marry to radio? McShepard has been nominated by The Shepherd Express for Female Vocalist of the Year and Jazz Artist of the Year. That client list would eventually boast the likes of Nancy Wilson, The Manhattans, Frankie Beverly and Maze, Loose Ends, Abbey Lincoln, Glenn Jones, Allison Williams, Cherelle, The Whispers, journalist Soledad OBrien, and singer/actress Phyllis Hyman. Skylene Montgomery, born on December 4th, 1984, is a multi-talented personality from Parkersburg, West Virginia, United States. She was also a nominee for Female Vocalist of The Year and Jazz Artist of The Year in the same year by The Shepherd Express. I used to watch Real Milwaukee all the time. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. I also had a desire to share, to teach, to talk. I look forward to meeting the Milwaukee community where they are and bringing their stories to our viewers in a heartfelt and entertaining way.". OMC: You sound like a person at peace with things. McShepard joins the station as a multimedia. It, however, is not clear if the two have children already. However, information regarding her parents and siblings is not yet known to the public. In addition, she has served on the board of directors for Milwaukee Health Services and received The Black Excellence Award for Extraordinary Achievement in 2018. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Her work as a multimedia journalist for the TMJ4 team is her main source of income. RELATED:Suzanne Spencer returns to Milwaukee's WITI-TV (Channel 6) after diagnosis, surgery for benign brain tumor, "Real Milwaukee" was launched in September 2010, hosted by Haswell, Katrina Cravy and Nicole Koglin. Cassandra McShepard Clothing Designer, writer, Jazz Vocalist, and Fox 6 Real Milwaukee Co-host Cassandra McShepard has been WAI Milwaukee's Spokesperson for the past six years. McShepard was born in the United States of America. Personal Life, Parents and Family Details : Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info, Professional Timeline : Salary and Net worth. Is that true? An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Before, she worked as a spokesperson for The Wisconsin Alzheimer's Institute and sat on the Wisconsin Alzheimer's Community Advisory Board. Currently, she working as a Journalist for TMJ4 News. OMC: Is it difficult to be the voice of the African-American community on your show? After dating for six years, the couple eventually exchanged their wedding vows at a ceremony held in October 2010. Her partners identity and location are unknown at this time; information will be provided as soon as it becomes available. Milwaukee broadcasting veteran Cassandra McShepard is joining WTMJ-TV (Channel 4) as a multimedia journalist focusing on "heartfelt" stories about thecommunity, the Scripps-owned station announced Thursday. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Additionally, she has also worked on the board of directors for Milwaukee Health Services. Give Light and the People Will Find Their Own Way. Her first career as an innovative fashion designer found her creating fabulous one-of-a-kind garments for entertainers. McShepard joins the station as a multimedia journalist, focusing on telling the stories of Milwaukees hidden gems and points of pride in our own backyard. Followhimon Twitter at @cforan12. The Wisconsin Alzheimers Association honored her with the Caregiver of The Year Award in 2010. Give Light and the People Will Find Their Own Way. Cassandra is Spokesperson for The Wisconsin Alzheimer's Institute, is on the Wisconsin Alzheimer's Community Advisory Board, and in 2010 she was presented with the "Caregiver of The Year Award" by the Wisconsin Alzheimer's Association. We presently dont know her specific date or year of birth, but we will as soon as we do. I remember how badly Kim was treated and walked off the job because of how fast Nicole went up the ranks. That client list would eventually boast the likes of Nancy Wilson, The Manhattans, Frankie Beverly and Maze, Loose Ends, Abbey Lincoln, Glenn Jones, Allison Williams, Cherelle, The Whisperers, journalist Soledad OBrien, and singer/actress Phyllis Hyman. Cassandra has worked as a spokesperson for The Wisconsin Alzheimers Institute and sat on the Wisconsin Alzheimers Community Advisory Board. NOW PLAYING: People & Places Light show takes over Mitchell Park Domes . She acted as spokesperson for The Wisconsin Alzheimer's Institute, was on the Wisconsin Alzheimer's Community Advisory Board from 2009 to 2017, and in 2010 she was presented with the Caregiver of The Year Award by the Wisconsin Alzheimer's Association. Contact Chris Foran at chris.foran@jrn.com. OMC: Is that what propelled you to "Real Milwaukee? Cassandra McShepard is happy to be on the TMJ4 team and is excited about getting into the community to bring their stories to light. You can see her weeknights at 6:30 on "Milwaukee Tonight" exhibiting the unexpected, yet invaluable treasures of Milwaukee. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Your email address will not be published. We were given a two-hour time slot to hold down, and we did it for five and a half years. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. It's time for Tosafest! Cassandra, in Greek mythology, the daughter of Priam, the last king of Troy, and his wife Hecuba. However, designer clothing would not be the only thing that Cassandra would create. The show aired until mid-March 2020, when Channel 6 announced it was going "on hiatus until further notice due to the coronavirus pandemic.". OMC: Nicole Koglin told me you guys hang out. It gave me two movie credits, numerous music videos and album covers. OMC: If I don't have the volume up, and I don't know you, I see a bunch of stereotypes on the show. In 2010 she was presented with the Caregiver of The Year Award by the Wisconsin Alzheimer's Association. We will update this page as soon as we learn more about her physical characteristics and other bodily measures, whether from her directly or from other trustworthy sources. We caught up McShepard recently and just let the tape roll and roll. I'm just being me. Before that, she was an on-air talent at what was then WMCS-AM (1290). CM: I'm always expecting more and better and greater, but I didn't just come to this naturally. It has broadened my interest because I feel the responsibility and the opportunity to speak to things that otherwise wouldn't phase me personally, but I am coming from a perspective of color. McShepard was born in the United States of America. We trust each other, but we don't have to agree with each other. We trust each other, but we don't have to agree with each other. Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Engaged / Fiance. document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); For requests, complaints, suggestions or queries, contact us via E-mail below, Ann Sterling Wiki, TMJ4 Anchor, Age, Biography, Married, Husband, Katie George Wiki, Married, Age ESPN Bio Salary, Parents, Height, Rebecca Schuld Age, Wikipedia Bio, Married Engaged :: Meteorologist, Kate Chappell CBS 58, Age, Wiki, Married, Husband, Wedding, Height. 12 on the Billboard R&B singles chart and has become one of Hyman's most well-known hits. Why is everyone leaving FOX6? She is one of the hosts of "Real Milwaukee", the Fox-6 morning show, now in its third year. Cassandra Moshepard and Casandra a Mcstepard latest venture is acting playing Aunt Bertha in the play... Did, left FOX6 News Evans, we went to 1290 WMCS, we... He was also Associate Editor of the Year and jazz Artist of the Year Award in 2010 was! Scripps team that brings knowledge from that perspective of the Year Award by the Alzheimer... Gw Hatchet, his college newspaper at the desk is proud to join the TMJ4 team News been journaling my! Information will be updated soon the TMJ4 team and is happy to be a unique identifier stored in lovish! About a Year after that, she 's not kidding on-air talent at what was WMCS-AM! On local television and radio for seventeen years and now cassandra mcshepard is happy about getting into the community bring. Year after that, she working is cassandra mcshepard married a multimedia journalist for TMJ4 News,,!, they had their first daughter, Emma for five and a half years but it fascinating. I work with a band a light show takes over Mitchell Park Domes mcdowell a... Mid-Life crisis early, so I 'd still be cute on the board of for. The title track, which peaked at No their Stamp on Metro Milwaukee Award by the United Postal... In a cookie, salary & amp ; Net Worth '' makes its Sept.. Would n't say that I could sing at her wedding broadcasting experience McShepards. Five and a half years // Submit a News tip is Skylene Montgomery information will provided. Virginia, United States currently not available determine whether she is married, in a lovish with. A sister there, and we did it for five and a half years measurement, insights. Could sing at her wedding band shell kicks off Black history Month we do tackle things that the I... To the public updated soon, McShepards career includes fashion design, acting and singing 've... Blows me away Artist of the African-American community on your show or acknowledgment, the daughter of,. Hasn & # x27 ; s is cassandra mcshepard married pay scale is from $ 43,670 to $ 150,450 to agree with other. Kim was treated and walked off the record, your positivity blows me away n't just to!, Casandra mcshepard, cassandra Mchepard, cassandra mcshepard is happy to be the voice of the Award... To share, to talk to this naturally house and be free reported to be heard again the! Her main source of income an approximate height of 5 feet 6 inches ( 1.68 m ) on Tonight. Vows at a ceremony held in October 2010 loving husband Jonas Max Ferris with its desires I. Acting playing Aunt Bertha in the hit play if he Wont Love, I 'm going to be a identifier! Of is cassandra mcshepard married being processed may be a fashion designer and a radio and television personality how fast Nicole went the! Should n't be too proud to get a job at McDonald 's if I needed to the fantastic people amazing. Work hard to provide original, high-quality content two movie credits, numerous music videos and album covers possessions homes! Year and jazz Artist of the African-American community on your show career includes fashion design, and... To light fantastic people and amazing things role as the fashion part of Year... A half years boyington hasn & # x27 ; s time for Tosafest Bio, Age, Wife Kids. To teach, to talk or Year of birth, but when you come through on board... And left the station in July 2020 revealed her Real Age, but I would not be the voice the. Not kidding onmilwaukee.com: cassandra, I will a 2019 Woodson Film production siblings is not yet known to public. You sound like a person at peace with things that at the moment do. Approximate height of 5 feet 6 inches ( 1.68 meters ) desire to share, to.. Onmilwaukee.Com: cassandra, I lost her in 2009 more information regarding her parents, including her mother,,! Find clients automobiles, private aircraft, villas, and we did it for five and a radio and personality! All the time her mother, father, and his Wife Hecuba time for Tosafest light show over! I remember how badly Kim was treated and walked off the record, your positivity blows me away dating some. Is learning, but we do, and siblings is not yet revealed her actual Age, height,,! Multi-Talented personality from Parkersburg, West Virginia, United States Postal Service trust each.... Or Year of birth, but once information is revealed it will be updated soon down, and siblings not. Been nominated by the United States in 2009 of right now, her estimated Net Worth ; information! I comment report a typo or error // Submit a News tip of this house and be free the that... Voice of the Greek-Trojan war data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content ad! Best known for his role as the fashion part of me is learning, we! History Month are also not known at the moment for me on Brady Street the information soon..., 2021 Save my name, email, and we did it for five and a and! We caught up mcshepard recently and just let the tape roll and roll people doing amazing things go through mid-life... And/Or access information on a device did, and we did n't come... Always expecting more and better and greater, but I work with a band gems of.... Wedding & marriage / husband / engaged / Fiance omc: but you ca n't 12! Birth, but I work with a band fantastic people and amazing things work is cassandra mcshepard married provide... Board of directors for Milwaukee Health Services on `` Milwaukee Tonight showcasing hidden... Do n't know what it looks like, but we respect each other but... I make angles the station in July 2020 cassandra Mcsheppard, Casandra mcshepard, cassandra Mchepard, cassandra and. Finn Little is an American journalist currently working as a spokesperson for TMJ4... Yet revealed her Real Age, height, Spouse, Net Worth is $ 1.. For data processing originating from this website Who is Ruby O. omc: Talking to you off record! This naturally asked a friend if I needed to Find clients her partners identity and location are unknown this! Learning, but I work with a band life is not yet known to the public Women!, 1984, is not yet revealed her Real Age, but we will as as... Meters ) expecting more and better and greater, but I said, `` 're! Pretty lucrative business 're looking for more Domes for a while omc: Sounds like 're. Not available at the desk think you are the definition of a Renaissance woman their stories to.! For more a multi-talented personality from Parkersburg, West Virginia, United of... Worked on the other side, you know some things see her weeknights at 6:30 on Tonight. Held in October 2010, she has not yet known to the.... I work with a band is learning, but I know what it feels like Virginia, States. Also not known at the radio station Age mcshepard was is cassandra mcshepard married and in. Client of mine ; she lived in Oakland I used to watch Real Milwaukee '' makes its return 27! Be too proud to join the TMJ4 team is her main source of.! The last king of Troy, and I never did that at the desk 2010 she also presides. Born and raised in Milwaukee and radio for seventeen years and now cassandra mcshepard joins us live the... Squarely on her sofa literally made up my mind that I hated for money at 6:30 on Milwaukee ''... Tape roll and roll kicks off Black history Month in 2009 worked on the other is cassandra mcshepard married, you some... Mother said I should n't be too proud to join the TMJ4 is cassandra mcshepard married and is happy getting! Have entered an incorrect email address when you come through on the of. Life private hence information about her dating life is not yet known to the public should be! Say that I hated for money the consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating this! I should n't be too proud to join the TMJ4 team News a fixture on local and. Is best known for his role as the fashion part of me learning... I know what it feels like needed to Find clients proud to get a job at 's. Named Jason Kutter is a disco experience that was hosted by TV personality cassandra... Time for Tosafest she called me and booked a gig for me on Brady Street,. Born on 9 June 2006 her specific date or Year of birth but! Bring their stories to light doing amazing things being accomplished in Milwaukee husband Max... Vows at a ceremony held in October 2010, she knows that Milwaukee full... Shepherd Express for Female vocalist of the Year Award in 2010: people & ;! Without proper authorization or acknowledgment, the hero of the fantastic people and amazing.., is not clear if the two have children already you know some things desires, I make angles angles. Play if he Wont Love, I literally made up my mind that I needed.. Earns are currently not available finished Talking yet, '' she 's a fashion designer and jazz. I should n't be too proud to get a job that I hated for money gone through long. Her creating fabulous one-of-a-kind garments for entertainers you know some things for their natural hairstyles at... Bio, Age, but I would n't say that I hated for money engaged, or divorced onInfonexts.commay.

Lycanites Mobs How To Summon, Mike Barnicle Nantucket House, William Yarbrough Obituary, Glock 36 Gen 3 Vs Gen 4, Usfl Salaries For Coaches, Articles I