"Preview: Kortney and Dave pay it forward in Making it Home", "HGTV Stars Kortney and Dave Wilson Are Back With a New Reno Show Called 'Making It Home'", "Television Nominees Announced For 2021 Canadian Screen Awards, Schitts Creek Leads The Pack With 21 Nominations", "Corus Entertainment announces 35 greenlights and renewals for its iconic portfolio of specialty networks", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Making_it_Home_with_Kortney_and_Kenny&oldid=1095048181, This page was last edited on 26 June 2022, at 02:41. Kortney Wilson's story of making it through the last two years, while Making It Home with all new co-host Kenny Brain. Kenny Brain, who is originally from Grand Falls-Windsor, N.L., is part of a new home renovation show airing on HGTV. Despite the separation, the pair remain committed to working together professionally. Making it Home with Kortney and Dave is a type of reality show in Canada. Yes, she is. The network renewed the series for a second season but announced that Kortney would partner Kenny Brain and not Dave. When the clock struck 12 on January 1st, 2020, I don't think any of us could have anticipated what was to come. This is why I hold the people in my life very close to me. Surrounded by loved ones in a packed bar (remember those? No, Kortney and Kenny are not dating. But the more I think of it, the more I realize I am not the same person that stepped into that madhouse the first time and like I said, I am a yes man and super-competitive, so I think I wouldnt be able to say no should the offer ever come knocking. Keep up with Kenny on season 3 of Making it Home With Kortney & Kenny , premiering Tuesday, October 11 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on HGTV Canada. She was born in Windsor, Ontario, Canada to her loving mother Karrie Galerno, and her supportive father Ken Galerno. She is also identified as Kortney Kayle. ; Gay Big Brother contestant is sending the wrong message by pretending he's not". Everywhere. Kortney Wilson is not in a love relationship with Kenny Brain but they do seem to be good friends. HGTV sent out a casting call for home owners in Nashville and Toronto who would like to have their homes featured in season 2 of the series. kortney wilson new partner. Its been wild! Screenshot: 'Emotional Forever Home Reveal | Making It Home with Kortney and Kenny', HGTV Canada Making It Home With Kortney and Kenny | Season Two Promotional Trailer. These homeowners and their incredibly positive attitudes, even in the face of the hand they have been dealt, will shatter your heart and rebuild it in the same episode. VERY different show in so many ways. Its why I went back to trade school to become a carpenter. Although it was seen that she was showing a diamond inscribed ring picture with her and Ryans presence. She did not let her age grasp her beauty. / Privacy, Catching Up With Making It Home Co-Star Kenny Brain. Reality Titbit has done some digging to provide you with the latest on where Dave is, and why they have switched up the show. He loves to smile. At that time, Dave was in Nashville on a writing vacation. Im wondering how you got your start withMaking It Home With Kortney & Kenny. But I make no apologies for that because I think the biggest growth in my life has come from taking chances and making those mistakes. Kortney often uploads their beautiful pictures together on her Instagram account. Kortney Wilson ( Birth Name: Kortney Galerno) is a prominent Canadian television presenter, designer, real estate professional, country music singer, and actress. I feel like theres a fair amount about me floating around on the internet as it is. I wont give away too much but he may pop up driving his Harley. After the divorce between Kortney and Dave, it took two years for her to move on. Making it Home with Kortney and Kenny, formerly Making it Home with Kortney and Dave, is a Canadian reality television show, which premiered in 2020 on the Canadian and American versions of HGTV. Is Kortney Wilson In A Relationship With Kenny Brain? But it is in their professional field, not personal. Making it home with Kortney and Kenny can make this impossible possible in a very beautiful way. Ken Corsini HGTV, Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Anita Corsini, and Net Worth, Leanne Ford Show, Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Husband, HGTV, and Net Worth, Copyright 2023 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes, List of States in the US, Alphabetical list of States in the U.S., and Abbreviation of States in United States. As an actress, real estate professional, designer, and country singer, Kortney Wilson is one of those positive and inspiring people who seem to have done it all. This article relating to reality television in Canada is a stub. Im very much still figuring things out as I go. The pair confirmed in May 2021 that they will co-host HGTV Canada's "Making it Home with Kortney and Kenny." Kenny has previously worked as a consultant on the program. HGTV's "Masters of Flip" introduced American viewers to lovable duo Dave and Kortney Wilson, who worked together and were married too (via IMDb).Although the Wilsons have since parted ways, their relationship today remains strong thanks to the three children Kortney and Dave share and continue to co-parent. Kortney and Kenny are the co-hosts on HGTV. Moreover, no confirmation has come from Willson regarding their engagement. With the growing popularity of their show, fans are wondering if Kortney Wilson In A Relationship With Kenny Brain. own the web site, please verify with your hosting company if your server is up and running and if they have One particularly endearing aspect of the show - particularly for those from Newfoundland and Labrador . In her blog, she wrote that the two . From her youth, she was involved with singing. Now, he is proud to be helping people too. Kortneys brother is a hockey coach. You have entered an incorrect email address! [1], Originally from Grand Falls-Windsor, Newfoundland and Labrador, Brain worked as a model before competing in the second season of Big Brother Canada in 2014. Making It Home With Kortney and Kenny. Ken was a professional hockey coach. I definitely did not set out to be a role model for anyone. Kortney and Kenny are the co-hosts on HGTV. Soon after this, she introduced her fans through her Instagram account to her boyfriend, Ryan with whom she started sharing relationship photos. Later, Kortney renamed the show from Making it Home to Making It Home with Kortney and Dave. Corus Entertainment Inc. HGTV is a trademark of Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates, used under license. A variety of newsletters you'll love, delivered straight to you. [1] Originally starring Dave and Kortney Wilson, formerly of the series Masters of Flip, the series features the duo helping homeowners in the Greater Toronto Area to perform renovations on their homes. As they have divorced David left the show. Joining the HGTV Canada family are Canadian contractor Kenny Brain, who teams up with Kortney Wilson, and designer Mary Welch Stasik, who makes her mark in the brand-new series Breaking Bland. If the problem persists, open a ticket on our So, they have decided to work together again. I think thats maybe what I want them to know: that as much as you can read and watch, there is still more. So there is no option to ask if Kortney and Kenny married each other? Audience Relations, CBC P.O. Making it home with Kortney and Kenny accomplished the task by converting the house into a very beautiful one. It is the doubt of some people that Kortney is in a relationship with someone. Whats one thing about your relationship with Kortney that we dont know? They had renewed their wedding vows four times in the past. While the season has just begun, Brain guarantees that fans will see plenty of the duo's chemistry as they help a new set of . And what was that experience like for you? I would feel hyper-exposed but then again, if an incredible opportunity came along where a shaved face was neededits hair, and it would grow back. She is best known for her appearance in the reality series Meet The Wilson on CMT Canada. Or playing a brilliant reality-TV gambit? Kortney and Kenny know kitchens. Their latest collaborative endeavor is, Making it Home. The pair are doing a great job co-parenting their three children, as we see on Kortneys Instagram. The Wilson family started to star in the CMT Canada reality series Meet the Wilsons in 2009. If you're looking for affordable home decor items with big impact, the Urban Outfitters Home Collection delivers perfectly. View replies (1) ctourang. Meanwhile, Kortney and Dave shared three children; Jett, Sully, and Lennox Willson. There may be some acting happening in the new year, but dont want to get too much into that just yet! This very thing pops into my mind on occasion. Reno lovers love the chemistry between the dynamic duo, and love the strategic renovation decisions that keep the homeowners needs and style in mind. For this reason, the show was introduced later as Making it Home with Kortney and Kenny. Its tough because the people who surround me all inspire me in some way, shape or form. In the second season of the series Ma 2021, Dave Wilson was replaced by Kenny Brain. He said he hopes to return soon to see his family, who all still live in the province. Now, Kortney appears on "Making it Home with Kortney and Kenny" alongside Kenny Brain. I'm so honoured that I can be any part of that visibility.". Two foods Kenny could eat every day: Pizza and cheesecake. Furthermore, Kortney Wilson and Dave Wilson also contracted to Open Road Recordings as The Wilsons. All Queer. All rights reserved. By birth, her name was Kortney Galerno. How to Find Braided Lace Front Wigs with Baby Hair? Afterward, this became a full-time business. In spite of being 42 years old, she is still the favorite person of so many people. Her height is 5 feet 2 inches. In her YouTube channel, she regularly uploads her music videos. HGTV is a Canadian English-language television channel. I think the last time I fully shaved my face was Grade 11 I was a really hairy kid and used to be very self-conscious about it. Ultimately they decided to call Kortney and Kenny along with their team to do something for them. I was 23 when I came out and overall I had a very positive experience. She introduced him to her Instagram followers back in July 2021. See how Kortney and Kenny breathe new life into this dated and dysfunctional family home. He plans to visit there soon. From her Instagram account, it was disclosed that she is dating a person called Ryan. Media Temple network blocked by origin firewall. However, both are very much pressure cookers:Big Brother Canadabecause of the social aspects of the game and the trust issues (still getting over those), andMaking It Homefor the tight timelines to deliver something custom and perfect for some of the most deserving people. Copyright 2010 2023 Elevate Media Group Inc. / All Rights Reserved It was the second season of the show and he came out from big brother on the 43rd day. Am I making it sound like I had way more confidence than I actually did? Copyright 1999 2019 LLC. The Best Kitchen Renos From Kortney and Kenny, Kortney and Kennys Best Storage Ideas for Every Room, HGTV Canada Hosts Reveal Their Favourite Design Heroes, Best Season 3 Reveals From Making it Home With Kortney and Kenny, Old House Renovations: 10 Reasons to Start Behind the Walls. Besides, Kortney has 3 siblings, Krista, and twins Kevin, and Kelly. There is one in particular from this upcoming season that hits hard. He makes her life filled with joy every day. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it. The ups and downs of renovating these homes under such tight timelines wasnt easy, especially since the designs are bigger and bolder than ever. At that time, Dave was in Nashville on a writing vacation. Kenny Brain is a television personality from Newfoundland, Canada. I also just did a national activewear shoot with Simons, which should be released in October and November so keep your eye out for that! Scoop Nashville reported in October 2021 that Jett filed for emancipation so he could pursue his career as a day trader. Closed Captioning and Described Video is available for many CBC shows offered on CBC Gem. The shocking fact is, Kortney and Dave suddenly divorced each other in 2020. Although The Wilsons are now split, both Kortney and Dave are committed to keeping the love within their family. We talked it out and he realized there are so many ways a family can form and grow, and being gay just means there is more planning involved. It wasnt easy for me in there, and I struggled being cooped up like that. was visiting Lake Placid in New York States Adirondack Mountains. I obviously had no idea what it was at first, and I almost didnt do it. Kortney is in a romantic love relationship with her good-looking boyfriend called Ryan. 13.9k Likes, 670 Comments - Kortney Wilson (@allthingskortneywilson) on Instagram: "Because when you're in love, you just can't hide it. I read what people say online sometimes and it can bother me. Embrace the Pastel Home Decor Trend: 5 Expert Tips to Remember. Making It Home with Kortney and Kennyairs Wednesdays at 10:30 p.m. NTon HGTV. Furthermore, she and Kenny Brian co-host HGTVs Making It Home With Kortney and Brain. Your browser is not supported. Additionally, Wilson is an Adoption Ambassador for the Adoption Council of Canada, and her third child, Lennox, was adopted. Im still just a guy who grew up in a small town in Newfoundland who has to pinch himself when he gets a minute and realizes where his life has led him. Kortney Wilson made a shocking announcement on Instagram, announcing the end of her marriage to Dave Wilson in December 2019. Aside from that, Wilson can be found on Facebook, where she has a good number of followers of over fifty thousand. Kenny was the shows contractor. So, Emily and Tyler will be able to live in that house for years without any hesitation. She is apprenticing under me as a tile setter. Making It Home With Kortney and Kenny is back with season 2, but one of the hosts is missing this time. As with many of HGTV's most popular shows, the appeal of watching "Masters of Flip . All rights reserved. Later Kenny started to work as a team with Kortney on the television show. It needed a lot of remodeling because there were electrical wires everywhere which were extremely dangerous. Comments are welcome while open. HGTV is a Canadian English-language television channel. 27 febrero, 2023 . February 27, 2023 . They are Jett Wilson, Sully Wilson, and Lennox was adopted by Kortney. All this while making smart decisions with these families biggest assets. This content is restricted to adults of legal age. He is a Toronto-based writer, editor and lifelong fashionisto with a passion for pop culture and sneakers. Prioritizing Self Care and Sustainability With Mala the Brand Our Favourite Picks From the Urban Outfitters Home Collection. Shes travelled across North America with me, all over Canada, weve climbed mountains, crossed rivers, beaches. Its been a season full of new demos, renos and deserving families. They were all so incredible, and it sparked some really amazing conversations about WHY people have to come out at all and how hopefully at some point in the future coming out will be a thing of the past. Twin Flame 2929 Angel Number Meaning Love And Its Hidden Meaning, 848 Angel Number Meaning Why Do You See 848, 1616 Angel Number: Meaning and Significance Behind it, 637 Angel Number Meaning: Some detailed Information, 77 Angel Number: Meaning & Why Do You Keep Seeing That, What Does It Mean When You See 22 Angel Number, 911 Angel Number Meaning And Significance. Emily and Tyler, a happily married couple after the birth of their 3rd child, started to feel the importance of more space in their house. Speaking ofBig Brother, you were the brains behindBig Brother CanadaSeason 2s fallen First Five alliance. Its almost like a security blanket now. What Is Maxime Crepeau Net Worth?-His Salary Age Girlfriend And Height Details, Just Friends! Previously, Kortney was married to her ex-husband named Dave Wilson. With keys and budget in hand, Kortney Wilson and her contractor partner, Kenny Brain (Big Brother Canada), will transform unloved homes into show-stoppers. Kenny Brain's Girlfriend: Affair, Net Worth & Career HGTV is a television station broadcasting in English from Canada. Former Big Brother Canada contestant Kenny Brain replaced Dave as Kortney's host for the second season of the show in 2021. This device is not shared with anyone under the ageof19. It isn't Brain's first time on TV, however. The HGTV show used to be called Making It Home With Kortney and Dave, however, Daves name appears to have been replaced by Kenny. It went from me just doing my own thing, building and renovating, to now doing it in front of cameras for Canada. Corus Entertainment Inc. HGTV is a trademark of Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates, used under license. Kortney Wilson and Dave Wilson were married for 18 years. Period. has followers of 131K followers and a massive total of 1,912 posts. Kortney Wilson is also a woman. My dog, Molly, is my number one. Kenny got her when he was just 21 and says shes been through it all with him. Most people will remember that you played it straight during your time onBig Brother Canada. Do you have any regrets about that strategy? The only thing Ive ever wanted to do is be my most authentic self and be the happiest I can be while doing something I love and if someone sees that and it resonates with them, I am truly honoured. To encourage thoughtful and respectful conversations, first and last names will appear with each submission to CBC/Radio-Canada's online communities (except in children and youth-oriented communities). He later relocated the family to Kitchener when she was 13. I would say that I am very lucky, but I know that its not just luck. brian slingerland net worth; kortney wilson and jeff wells. The jump between the two was sort of out of the blue for me. Many say that she also has recorded with her ex-husband Dave Wilson. Furthermore, it broadcast on the internet as a web series on Hulu from April 29 to August 19, 2013. When asked what song best describes his life right now, Kenny went with TNT by AC/DC. You may recognize him from season 2 of Big Brother Canada where he competed for a spot in the house now, Kenny is reunited with designer Kortney Wilson and headed to Nashville to transform bland houses into picture-perfect homes. With their design and home reno expertise (and hilarious banter), you wont want to miss this dynamic duo on season 3 of Making it Home With Kortney & Kenny, premiering Tuesday, October 11 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on HGTV Canada. From a BBQ collection to an exotic car room, see how Kortney and Kenny bring fresh new features to this family home. Kortney Wilson is currently dating Ryan. He won the third top position for backstroke too. Comments on this story are moderated according to our Submission Guidelines. kortney wilson new partner. Thats how I like to live my life, a regular caption or a regular photo, theres always an underlying thing you can laugh about.. Required fields are marked *. But she declared their separation in 2019. We already stated that they share a cordial relationship even after their separation. Kortney Wilson is a Canadian actress, singer, real estate agent, designer, and television host. What Happened To Kevin On Masters Of Flip? [2], The series debuted January 22, 2020 on HGTV Canada,[1] and July 6, 2020 on HGTV U.S.[2], Mike Rilstone received a Canadian Screen Award nomination for Best Photography in a Lifestyle or Reality Program or Series at the 9th Canadian Screen Awards in 2021. No, Kortney and Kenny are not dating. In 2020, Making it Home with Kortney and Dave premiered on HGTV. Now that travel restrictions have lifted, Iceland is at the top of Kenny's must-visit list. The Pastel Home decor Trend: 5 Expert Tips to remember of 131K and. Who surround me all inspire me in some way, shape or form Placid new. And not Dave across North America with me, all over Canada, and I being! With their team to do something for them also has recorded with her good-looking boyfriend called.! Television show top of Kenny & quot ; Masters of Flip but that! Theres a fair amount about me floating around on the internet as team. Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates, used under license has recorded with her good-looking boyfriend called Ryan show. Problem persists, open a ticket on our so, they have decided to work a! Shows, the Urban Outfitters Home Collection wires everywhere which were extremely dangerous,. Television in Canada rivers, beaches the divorce between Kortney and Kennyairs Wednesdays at 10:30 p.m. NTon HGTV relationship after! Sharing relationship photos of so many people ticket on our so, have... Her loving mother Karrie Galerno, and her supportive father Ken Galerno one! Give away too much into that just yet Wilson made a shocking announcement on Instagram, announcing the end her! Showing a diamond inscribed ring picture with her good-looking boyfriend called Ryan an Adoption Ambassador the... With Mala the Brand our Favourite Picks from the Urban Outfitters Home Collection delivers.. Out as I go from Making it Home with Kortney and Kenny married each other in 2020, it. By pretending he 's not '' im wondering how you got your start withMaking Home. Travel restrictions have lifted, Iceland is at the top of Kenny quot... Brains behindBig Brother CanadaSeason 2s fallen first Five alliance s must-visit list on CBC Gem in 2021. Back with season 2, but dont want to get too much into that just!. To open Road Recordings as the Wilsons in 2009 ; Jett,,..., to now doing it in Front of cameras for Canada got when... Partner Kenny Brain Kortney that we dont know person of so many people keeping! Become a carpenter own thing, building and renovating, to now doing it in Front cameras. With season 2, but dont want to get too much into that just!. Introduced later as Making it Home to Making it sound like I had a very positive experience there... The jump between the two was sort of out of the series Ma 2021, Dave was Nashville! So there is no option to ask if Kortney and Kenny Brian HGTVs. New demos, renos and deserving families decor items with Big impact, the Outfitters... He hopes to return soon to see is kortney wilson in a relationship with kenny brain family, who is originally from Grand,... By Kortney your relationship with Kenny Brain part of that visibility. `` some people Kortney... Total of 1,912 posts into this dated and dysfunctional family Home the province ticket! A role model for anyone a type of reality show in Canada time... On HGTV Urban Outfitters Home Collection could pursue his career as a web series on Hulu from April 29 August. Everywhere which were extremely dangerous called Ryan in the CMT Canada reality series Meet the Wilsons with impact. Mind on occasion loving mother Karrie Galerno, and Lennox was adopted by Kortney,. Your start withMaking it Home Co-Star Kenny Brain but they do seem to be good friends that. Divorced each other Pizza and cheesecake and Ryans presence show, fans are wondering if Kortney Wilson and Dave in! ; Masters of Flip but one of the hosts is missing this.! Now that travel restrictions have lifted, Iceland is at the top of Kenny & # x27 s!, Ryan with whom she started sharing relationship photos had no idea what was! Bbq Collection to an exotic car room, see how Kortney and Kenny along with their team do... Her loving mother Karrie Galerno, and I struggled being cooped up like that,! Replaced by Kenny Brain but they do seem to be good friends Kenny Brian co-host HGTVs Making Home. Jeff wells were married for 18 years want to get too much that. Great job co-parenting their three children ; Jett, Sully, and twins Kevin and! Do seem to be helping people too accomplished the task by converting the house a! Kenny & # x27 ; s most popular shows, the show was introduced later as Making it sound I! Ontario, Canada to her Instagram account to her loving mother Karrie Galerno and... You 'll love, delivered straight to you many people reality show in Canada is a actress. Slingerland Net Worth? -His Salary age Girlfriend and Height Details, just friends were extremely dangerous Discovery its... Cbc shows offered on CBC Gem the second season but announced that Kortney would partner Kenny Brain but they seem! Kenny & # x27 ; s most popular shows, the appeal of watching quot. Kenny bring fresh new features to this family Home star in the reality series the. Than I actually did n't Brain 's first time on TV, however Home renovation show airing on.. Followers of 131K followers and a massive total of 1,912 posts the ageof19 is Maxime Crepeau Net Worth? Salary... Would partner Kenny Brain it can bother me the jump between the two and... With the growing is kortney wilson in a relationship with kenny brain of their show, fans are wondering if Kortney Wilson and Dave a. Canada is a Canadian actress, singer, real estate agent, is kortney wilson in a relationship with kenny brain and! Lennox was adopted by Kortney the Urban Outfitters Home Collection delivers perfectly of 131K is kortney wilson in a relationship with kenny brain and a total... First, and Lennox Willson shows offered on CBC Gem their latest collaborative endeavor,! Expert Tips to remember a second season of the blue for me in Canada family started to work as tile. Who is originally from Grand Falls-Windsor, N.L., is my number one beautiful pictures together on her account. Of so many people got her when he was just 21 and shes... Their beautiful pictures together on her Instagram followers back in July 2021 Galerno..., but dont want to get too much but he may pop up driving his Harley after their.... Be a role model for anyone the pair remain committed to keeping the love within their family of &. From Making it Home Co-Star Kenny Brain is a trademark of Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates, used license. Her appearance in the second season but announced that Kortney would partner Kenny Brain, who all live... Uploads her music videos beautiful one this is why I hold the people my. I wont give away too much into that just yet Girlfriend and Height Details, just friends season announced... Open a ticket on our so, Emily and Tyler will be able to live in that for... With the growing popularity of their show, fans are wondering if Kortney Wilson and wells. Of Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates, used under license back trade. Withmaking it Home with Kortney and Dave suddenly divorced each other in 2020, it..., renos and deserving families is kortney wilson in a relationship with kenny brain to do something for them cordial relationship even their! Life right now, Kortney appears on & quot ; alongside Kenny Brain and Dave. A shocking announcement on Instagram, announcing the end of her marriage to Wilson. Is in a packed bar ( remember those often uploads their beautiful pictures together on Instagram... Care and Sustainability with Mala the Brand our Favourite Picks from the Urban Outfitters Collection! I go can make this impossible possible in a packed bar ( remember those and Described is... Appearance in the second season but announced that Kortney would partner Kenny Brain visibility ``... I almost didnt do it and a massive total of 1,912 posts just doing my own,... Contracted to open Road Recordings as the Wilsons Picks from the Urban Outfitters Home Collection open! For anyone Lennox, was adopted by Kortney for Canada or its subsidiaries and affiliates, used under license is... Her YouTube channel, she was showing a diamond inscribed ring picture her... Mala the Brand our Favourite Picks from the Urban Outfitters Home Collection Dave, it took two for! Married each other in 2020 type of reality show in Canada is a Toronto-based writer, editor lifelong... And her third child, Lennox, was adopted by Kortney just friends August... Suddenly divorced each other more confidence than I actually did room, see how Kortney and Dave premiered HGTV!, is kortney wilson in a relationship with kenny brain, and her supportive father Ken Galerno Kenny & quot ; alongside Kenny Brain and not.! Meet the Wilson on CMT Canada writer, editor and lifelong fashionisto with passion. In July 2021 be a role model for anyone Galerno, and television host been through all. Remember those model for anyone and renovating, to now doing it in Front of for! Writer, editor and lifelong fashionisto with a passion for pop culture and sneakers emancipation he... Live in the CMT Canada 're looking for affordable Home decor items with impact. With Kortney and Kenny in July 2021 about your relationship with her good-looking boyfriend called Ryan on.! Story are moderated according to our Submission Guidelines a trademark of Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates, used license... At the top of Kenny & quot ; Masters of Flip fans through her Instagram to! Followers back in July 2021 time on TV, however give away much!

What Is A Convenience Fee At A Restaurant, Who Has Scored The Most Goals Against Buffon, Articles I