Friendly staff and good food. exceleent we go often and enjoy it each and every time. There were 6 of us and our meals were delicious. Friendly staff and good food. 2 bad visits now equals no more visits. The sauce with the calamari tasted no different than the sauce on the lasagna. Great food, especially the desserts. Two people had a steak and loved it. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. We hope to return in the near future as it was so great. We were attended to quickly and efficiently by our waitress. The portion struck us as small, with three medium-sized grilled shrimp (in their shells), three pieces of calamari, and a small pile of chopped octopus swimming in a sea of olive oil. Food and service is so good it wouldnt stop me from going again. HOME. Food is freshly made and the portions are very generous. Would definatly return. Favorite place , great food,great service . Great food & Service. Dabeli and vadapav is out go to items along with methi na gota and tea. Cork fee in in the beverage menu why would you look if you brought your own wine . We love dining at The Olive. And the restaurant is very nice, quiet and clean, with a friendly staff. Food was very average. Appetizers were delicious. Good food and great desserts, but a bit disappointed with the service as our waitress was attentive but was somewhat rude. We brought our own bottle and asked for ice bucket and glass esso when we got our bill and saw this ridiculous fee weasked her and she said it was on menu. Cork fee in in the beverage menu why would you look if you brought your own wine . Service was fast. Perfect experience . The chefs talents are on display with every dish. If you like, we'll notify you by email if this restaurant joins. THE OLIVE RESTAURANT - 42 Photos & 45 Reviews - 195 Center St, Sewell, NJ - Menu - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services The Olive Restaurant 45 reviews Unclaimed Italian, Seafood Edit Closed 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM See hours See all 43 photos Write a review Add photo Save Menu View full menu $7.00 French Onion Soup 1 Photo 2 Reviews $18.50 There was just nothing redeeming about this place. There is no quick turn over of tables! Wine by the bottle & good prices. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Be back soon! Adorable "wine" Christmas tree!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Discover our italian food such as soup. You and your guests will enjoy this restaurant. You and your guests will enjoy this restaurant. It was bland and overcooked. Lacking the pazazz it had a year ago!!! We had a great meal celebrating my brother's 75th birthday! The staff was friendly and professional. We hope to return in the near future as it was so great. The staff was friendly and professional. The second course was great also which was the meat plate and included well done fries. Food was delicious, service was great, had a good time. Food and service were very good. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Lasagna was a stangr mix of loose dry beef and little cheese. Soup and salad special is $8.00 love to go here forlunch! Would definitely recommend. This was our third time there and the quality of the food went way downhill. My wife had the steak which was perfectly cooked and tender. Also felt a BYOB should advertise a $6.00 corkage fee so customers are aware ! Not available on OpenTable Two small rolls were brought as well but we were never asked if we wanted additional rolls. This meal is clearly not worth $22. The salads that came next were less inspiring; the house dressing was light and tasty, but did little to help the smallish pile of shredded lettuce and rubbery cheese. You can order delivery directly from The Olive Restaurant - Sewell using the Order Online button. Prior visit the shrimp was ok but the decided to give me almost no pasta in my scampi. Monday - Thursday: 11:00 am - 9:00 pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00 am - 9:30 pm, Sunday: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm, Beer, BYO Wine, Delivery, Gluten-free Options, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, 14 oz of tender seasoned and marinated rib steak served with a baked potato and vegetable medley, Mixed greens tomatoes onions jumbo shrimp scallops jumbo lump crabmeat cucumbers pepperoncini peppers and olives served with garlic bread, Five mini crab cakes made with jumbo lump crabmeat served with lemon and drawn butter. Great food and amazing service. Only issue we had was trying to read the dark printed menus. You and your guests will enjoy this restaurant. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. very good food at a reasonable price. My scallop entree was so delicious. The Olive continues to offer a great dining experience. We love dining at The Olive. Wine by the bottle & good prices. The Italian music added a nice touch . Food was excellent and our server went above and beyond! Flounder was dry. We have never been disappointed. Perfect experience . My daughter and I had the Baked French Toast Casserole. Will definitely go again . That shouldve been good enough to receive a refund on my one meal, or a gift card for that same amount. The staff always makes you feel welcome. Prices were reasonable and well worth the money. The food is awesome, our hostess was sweet and never rushed us out even though we were just sitting and talking after our meal. We did have to remember that it was BYOB. That shouldve been good enough to receive a refund on my one meal, or a gift card for that same amount. Been there a few times. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The saving grace of the night was dessert- AMAZING!!!! The Olive Restaurant captures the Italian experience, down to each individual ingredient, and delivers the extraordinary flavors of Italy to ordinary life. My wife had the steak which was perfectly cooked and tender. Some of my friends do not drink wine. Used to go all the time Had to do take out for myself and friends in the hospital. This was about my 3rd time here and service, food always wonderful. Family. And you cant mess with the gelato! Most definitely will go back. We order little necks regularly. Bruschetta was awesome, Our first time at the restaurant for a family of 5 celebrating a mothers day dinner the night before mothers day. Tables are not on top of each other. Maybe different cook??? The Olive Italian Restaurant Sewell, NJ 08080 - Menu, 288 Reviews and 50 Photos - Restaurantji The Olive Italian Restaurant 4.4 - 318 votes. Wont be going back mainly due to principal , The court fee is totally ridiculous in our opinion. Although the menu is largely Italian it also has some delicious seafood dishes as well, like crab cakes, stuffed shrimp and broiled seafood, all of which were great. Great food and prices were good. The food was delicious. Highly recommend. Two small rolls were brought as well but we were never asked if we wanted additional rolls. And you cant mess with the gelato! We had a great meal celebrating my brother's 75th birthday! Consistently wonderful food, service and atmosphere!!! Our server , Kim , was pleasant and so attentive . Order food online at The Olive Italian Restaurant, Sewell with Tripadvisor: See 5 unbiased reviews of The Olive Italian Restaurant, ranked #59 on Tripadvisor among 79 restaurants in Sewell. The reason for the poor review is 2 fold. Would definitely recommend to my family and friends. We also tried eggplant Parmesan and stuffed flounder both were fantastic. I know the size the meat should be. Left hungry. We were attended to quickly and efficiently by our waitress. Went for my husband and son in laws birthday. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Job in Old Bridge - Middlesex County - NJ New Jersey - USA , 08857. I wish the food was better as I want to support local businesses. Black Olive Greek Cuisine 910 Haddonfield Berlin Rd, Voorhees, NJ 08043-3503 +1 856-435-5500 Website E-mail Improve this listing Reserve a table 2 Wed, 12/7 8:00 PM Find a table Ranked #5 of 94 Restaurants in Voorhees 129 Reviews Dining options: Reservations Michael R Liverpool, New York 11 5 Reviewed May 21, 2018 BYOB Listed on 2023-03-01. Our server was very busy with several tables which tells me they were understaffed. Two small rolls were brought as well but we were never asked if we wanted additional rolls. We had the crab soup and it came out hot and was delicious. Who in their right mind would waste their time & gas to bring the meal back?! The Olive Restaurant - Sewell also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (856) 468-6655. Great food, especially the desserts. Maybe my expectations were too high. There are always patrons which gives the best i, The Food Here Speaks for Itself. Food EH!!!! We also tried eggplant Parmesan and stuffed flounder both were fantastic. We prefer outside eating and it is available here. Who in their right mind would waste their time & gas to bring the meal back?! This is definitely a place where people gather with friends to eat without rushingover food and drinks. Maybe my expectations were too high. The food is awesome, our hostess was sweet and never rushed us out even though we were just sitting and talking after our meal. The Olive continues to offer a great dining experience. We didn't opt for any of the traditional Greek dishes on the menu, and even if we had, I don't have an objective basis for evaluation. Perhaps the comparison is unfair, but I couldn't help but think of the seafood mixed grill I often order at Devon in Philadelphia--of course, that wonderful dish comes at a much higher price point.Indeed, one redeeming feature of Black Olive may be its prices. As you can see from the pics, going off the size of my thumb, I got an inch & a half of mushed meat in total. Maybe different cook??? Great food and amazing service. The saving grace of the night was dessert- AMAZING!!!! If going for dinner a reservation is a must to avoid any waiting. The final course was the lamb chops which were well prepared, cooked to the correct requested temp, and seasoned perfectly.This place is a must try. Maybe they went with a new vendor & didnt know the clams had little to no meat in them??? 1/9. Best Byob Restaurants near Sewell, NJ 08080, Byob what are your thoughts on those restaurants are they worth it. Only negative is no liquor license. Not the end of the world but will as to be seated in a different area next time. View all 5 Locations. Website View Menu. Would definitely recommend to my family and friends. We'd called around to a few places and none could accomodate us, but Olive could. Regardless, I was left with no reasonable apology or offer to make it right, & we will never order from here again.More, Was there last night with friends. Walk in for dinner only take reservations for 6 gu. The saving grace of the night was dessert- AMAZING!!!! Pizza City is accepting orders online for delivery andmore, Excellent service Julio was awesome and took extra special care on making my bday lunch special! Wont be going back mainly due to principal , The court fee is totally ridiculous in our opinion.More, My husband and I went for the first time highly recommended by friends but our waitress never mention a cork fee. Restaurant, Server/Wait Staff, Guest Services. Perfect experience . Best food around, theie servers are amazing and owner Shawn is so welcoming! We hope to return in the near future as it was so great. Went with my family for a late Easter dinner . You can order delivery directly from The Olive Restaurant - Sewell using the Order Online button. Would definitely recommend to my family and friends. The food and portions are very very good. Food and service were very good. Great service byob. Its dinner menu features crab cakes, salads, soups, pasta dishes, walnut-cr, Excellent pizzeria and restaurant. Ask Michael R about Black Olive Greek Cuisine, Ask compozr about Black Olive Greek Cuisine, Ask CJBruzzo about Black Olive Greek Cuisine, One of the most horrid meals ive had recently, Ask crazyzete about Black Olive Greek Cuisine, Ask Withtact about Black Olive Greek Cuisine. You and your guests will enjoy this restaurant. Highly recommend. The Olive Restaurant Breakfast Menu Specialty Breakfast EGGS BENEDICT 14.99 3 large poached eggs over ham and topped with Hollandaise sauce on an English muffin. The staff did not rush us out and allowed us to stay and enjoy the moment with our brother, we were a table of 7 and the time allowed for our get together was appreciated! My daughter ordered the rib eye steak special and it was out of this world! For desserts they have some excellent gelato wish different toppings & a variety of cheesecakes. Lacking the pazazz it had a year ago!!! They were cooked perfectly! Not to crazy about the Corking fee. Now located in Collingswood, NJ.Intimate BYOB with classic French food and tableside. 2 bad visits now equals no more visits. Our server , Kim , was pleasant and so attentive . The Olive Restaurant - Sewell is rated 4.6 stars by 195 OpenTable diners. As you can see from the pics, going off the size of my thumb, I got an inch & a half of mushed meat in total. Food EH!!!! I had eggplant florentina which was one of my favorite dishes ever! very good food at a reasonable price. 4. Maybe they went with a new vendor & didnt know the clams had little to no meat in them??? A great time, with delicious food. Next. Listing for: Friendly's. Full Time position. The service and food were both great. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was very warm and cozy . This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The last time I had a dry brick of a salmon was at a dive beach bar in Delaware. It was very, very good! Monday - Thursday: 11:00 am - 9:00 pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00 am - 9:30 pm, Sunday: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm, Beer, BYO Wine, Delivery, Gluten-free Options, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, 14 oz of tender seasoned and marinated rib steak served with a baked potato and vegetable medley, Mixed greens tomatoes onions jumbo shrimp scallops jumbo lump crabmeat cucumbers pepperoncini peppers and olives served with garlic bread, Five mini crab cakes made with jumbo lump crabmeat served with lemon and drawn butter. Our server , Kim , was pleasant and so attentive . For many years lots of folks have considered us the best place to eat in Sewell. Tables are not on top of each other. That should be taken into account when reservations are made. Most definitely will go back. We are conveniently located near Almonesson Rd, 1/4 mile south of Deptford Mall. The Olive continues to offer a great dining experience. We prefer outside eating and it is available here. We also tried eggplant Parmesan and stuffed flounder both were fantastic. . My wife had the steak which was perfectly cooked and tender. Unfortunately, this restaurant is not on the OpenTable reservation network. Flounder was dry. We were attended to quickly and efficiently by our waitress. I love it there but have been next to a table with a large group. Lacking the pazazz it had a year ago!!! They are clearly working very hard but the service was almost diner like with a lot of Ill grab that for you, how are you guys tonight etc. Good food and great desserts, but a bit disappointed with the service as our waitress was attentive but was somewhat rude. This restaurant has not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot. Great service byob. Everyone in our party enjoyed the delicious food very much. Benvenuto! The Olive Restaurant Back To Sewell, NJ 0.03 mi Italian, Seafood $$ (856) 468-6655 195 Center St, Sewell, NJ 08080 Hours Mon 11:00am-9:00pm Tue 11:00am-9:00pm Wed 11:00am-9:00pm Thu 11:00am-9:00pm Fri 11:00am-9:00pm Sat 11:00am-9:00pm Sun 11:00am-8:00pm Claim This Business Is this your business? Great place and food . The Olive Restaurant captures the Italian experience, down to each individual ingredient, and delivers the extraordinary flavors of Italy to ordinary life. Boy was it good. They have a very extensive menu. We truly wanted to like this place but unfortunately with with so many other places serving Italian food, this will not be back on our rotation. Wont be going back mainly due to principal , The court fee is totally ridiculous in our opinion.More, My husband and I went for the first time highly recommended by friends but our waitress never mention a cork fee. Good food and great desserts, but a bit disappointed with the service as our waitress was attentive but was somewhat rude. Food was good unfortunately cork fee ridiculous! Amenities: Serves alcohol (856) 232-6332. Especially Sicilian pistachio:-). My wife had the steak which was perfectly cooked and tender. exceleent we go often and enjoy it each and every time. Regardless, I was left with no reasonable apology or offer to make it right, & we will never order from here again. Monday - Thursday: 11:00 am - 9:00 pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00 am - 9:30 pm, Sunday: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm, Beer, BYO Wine, Delivery, Gluten-free Options, Takeaway, Wheelchair Access, Wine, 14 oz of tender seasoned and marinated rib steak served with a baked potato and vegetable medley, Mixed greens tomatoes onions jumbo shrimp scallops jumbo lump crabmeat cucumbers pepperoncini peppers and olives served with garlic bread, Five mini crab cakes made with jumbo lump crabmeat served with lemon and drawn butter. You never leave this place Hungr, All of your favorites are just a few clicks away! We wont be returning!!!! The reason for the poor review is 2 fold. There were 6 of us and our meals were delicious. Excellent food. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Our server was very busy with several tables which tells me they were understaffed. We carried it in, it was a screw top, we opened it and we pour it. Would definatly return. Who in their right mind would waste their time & gas to bring the meal back?! What are people saying about restaurants near Sewell, NJ? our own wine but was told the cork fee included the use of their wine glasses and ice if we wanted it. Will BYOB. Benvenuto! That should be taken into account when reservations are made. Benvenuto! Best food around, theie servers are amazing and owner Shawn is so welcoming! Sal's has the Most Delicious pizza hands-down! We have never been disappointed. When we were finally seated, there was this feeling that we were being rushed through our meal. Lasagna was a stangr mix of loose dry beef and little cheese. The 3rd was the linguine with clams. Great food and amazing service. Won't be back. Only issue we had was trying to read the dark printed menus. The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. The service is painfully slow, we waited over 30 min to just place our order. The service and food were both great. Our dinner was amazing everything was done perfect. Well, its our 1st & our last. This is definitely a place where people gather with friends to eat without rushingover food and drinks. Love this place! Food was delicious, service was great, had a good time. 195 Center St, Sewell, NJ 08080-1361 Neighborhood Pitman Parking details Public Lot Additional Beer, BYO Wine, Delivery, Gluten-free Options, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine Popular dishes Broiled Scallops Broiled deep sea scallops served with a baked potato and vegetable medley 3 reviews Bruschetta Be back soon! Nice restaurant good service The staff was friendly and professional. I told them I had taken pictures if they wanted to see the clam meat portion. American Restaurants French Restaurants Restaurants. We'd called around to a few places and none could accomodate us, but Olive could. The Olive Restaurant 195 Center St Sewell NJ 08080 (856) 468-6655 Claim this business (856) 468-6655 Website More Directions Advertisement Photos See More Hours Mon: 11am - 9pm Tue: 11am - 9pm Wed: 11am - 9pm Thu: 11am - 9pm Fri: 11am - 9:30pm Sat: 11am - 9:30pm Sun: 11am - 8pm Website Take me there Italian Wonderful food! The Italian music added a nice touch . For desserts they have some excellent gelato wish different toppings & a variety of cheesecakes. Our server was very busy with several tables which tells me they were understaffed. For desserts they have some excellent gelato wish different toppings & a variety of cheesecakes. We've been trying Mediterranean restaurants in preparation for a trip to Greece next summer, so when a native-Greek friend of mine recently recommended Black Olive's "authentically Greek" cuisine, it jumped to the top of our list.To be fair, I have no way to assess the "authenticity" of our meal. Food was very good and staff pleasant. Another review said pricey? Food EH!!!! I had eggplant florentina which was one of my favorite dishes ever! Order takeaway and delivery at The Olive Italian Restaurant, Sewell with Tripadvisor: See 5 unbiased reviews of The Olive Italian Restaurant, ranked #60 on Tripadvisor among 78 restaurants in Sewell. Ordered the lighthouse seafood dish. You can order delivery directly from The Olive Restaurant - Sewell using the Order Online button. Love this place! Will definitely go again. My scallop entree was so delicious. BYOB is a plus. We were charged $3.00 a bottle for the waitress to open our wine. 5 reviews Bruschetta Some of my friends do not drink wine. Only negative is no liquor license. I went to take the meat out of the clams, & found a few empty, 3 with meat, & the rest with what looked like chewed up bits of clam. Most definitely will go back. Hotels near (PHL) Philadelphia Intl Airport, Hotels near (ACY) Atlantic City Intl Airport, Italian Restaurants for Families in Sewell. I went to take the meat out of the clams, & found a few empty, 3 with meat, & the rest with what looked like chewed up bits of clam. Rate your experience! Cork fee in in the beverage menu why would you look if you brought your own wine . Make it Peameal Benedict +0.99 FLORENTINE BENEDICT 14.99 3 large poached eggs over sauted spinach, topped with our Hollandaise sauce on an English muffin. What supposedly is a BYOB, isnt really in terms of how we understood it. The service was OK it seemed they were short staffed very disappointing. Food was delicious, service was great, had a good time. Love this place! Great food and prices were good. We did have to remember that it was BYOB. Great food, especially the desserts. When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site. Left hungry. 2 bad visits now equals no more visits. I expect more from an upscale Greek restaurant in Voorhees. The Olive Restaurant - Sewell 4.6 4.6 180 reseas Hasta $30 Italiana Etiquetas principales: Casual Ideal para la comida Joya del vecindario Benvenuto! Disappointed that the saganaki was not served with the usual opa flaming at the table, but it was still good, although not served with pita. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Why didnt she inform us because we would not had our wine. Soups & salads were nice starters. Most definitely will go back. I usually get Plaki but here it is made with Boston Scrod. I think what it refers to is certain restaurants that have a BYOB policy in general. Appetizers were delicious. Two people had a steak and loved it. Wine by the bottle & good prices. Not the end of the world but will as to be seated in a different area next time. Salad before was very crisp, fresh and tasty as well. Benvenuto! The saving grace of the night was dessert- AMAZING!!!! If you like, we'll notify you by email if this restaurant joins. I had the Eggplant Florentine, which I'd never seen on a menu before. BYOB is a plus. Prices were reasonable and well worth the money. Wont be going back mainly due to principal , The court fee is totally ridiculous in our opinion. Wine by the bottle & good prices. Own or manage this property? Also felt a BYOB should advertise a $6.00 corkage fee so customers are aware ! The service and food were both great. The Olive Restaurant captures the Italian experience, down to each individual. to $25/hr. This was our third time there and the quality of the food went way downhill. The Olive Restaurant - Sewell also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (856) 468-6655. This restaurant has not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Food EH!!!! Lasagna was a stangr mix of loose dry beef and little cheese. The Olive Italian Restaurant The Olive Italian Restaurant Unclaimed Review Save Share 7 reviews #49 of 52 Restaurants in Sewell 195 Center St, Sewell, NJ 08080-1361 +1 856-468-6655 + Add website + Add hours See all (3) Enhance this page - Upload photos! $$ Italian, Seafood Hours: 11AM - 8PM 195 Center St, Sewell (856) 468-6655 Menu Order Online Reserve Ratings Google 4.5 Facebook 4.6 Opentable 4.7 Tripadvisor 3 Tables are not on top of each other. Not to crazy about the Corking fee. Will definitely go again . Courtyard by Marriott Glassboro Rowan University. I noticed when we were double checking that all ofour food was in the bag, that the oil they packed leaked everywhere. Food was very good and staff pleasant. To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Why didnt she inform us because we would not had our wine. We had just driven 25 minutes home and sat down at our table to eat. Ordered the lighthouse seafood dish. Very good food and a large menu with lots of options! This was about my 3rd time here and service, food always wonderful. The food and portions are very very good. I love it there but have been next to a table with a large group. The Olive Restaurant - Sewell, NJ Restaurant | Menu + Delivery | Seamless The Olive Restaurant 195 Center St (856) 468-6655 162 ratings 92 Food was good 95 Delivery was on time 96 Order was correct See if this restaurant delivers to you. The present reincarnation with new owner and new chef is called The Olive Italian Restaurant. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was very warm and cozy . This meal is clearly not worth $22. The staff did not rush us out and allowed us to stay and enjoy the moment with our brother, we were a table of 7 and the time allowed for our get together was appreciated! Excellent food. Two people had a steak and loved it. Definitely near top of my local pizza goodness list but a little pricey. Very good food and a large menu with lots of options! This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Everyone in our party enjoyed the delicious food very much. Very, very disappointed. There were 6 of us and our meals were delicious. Friendly staff! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. The food is awesome, our hostess was sweet and never rushed us out even though we were just sitting and talking after our meal. our food was in the bag, that the oil they packed leaked everywhere. Everyone in our party enjoyed the delicious food very much. Went with my family for a late Easter dinner . CONTACT US. The reason for the poor review is 2 fold. The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user. They are clearly working very hard but the service was almost diner like with a lot of Ill grab that for you, how are you guys tonight etc. The Olive Restaurant - Sewell also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (856) 468-6655. Fantastic service and professional staff. The Olive Restaurant captures the Italian experience, down to each individual ingredient, and delivers the extraordinary flavors of Italy to ordinary life. Crab cake and salmon lunch specials with healthy option of vegetables as side priced about 12.00. Food and service is so good it wouldnt stop me from going again. Most definitely will go back. I went to take the meat out of the clams, & found a few empty, 3 with meat, & the rest with what looked like chewed up bits of clam. It wasnice and warm in the restaurant after having been outside it felt good. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. The Olive Restaurant. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. That shouldve been good enough to receive a refund on my one meal, or a gift card for that same amount. A great time, with delicious food. 2 of our entrees were good. Only issue we had was trying to read the dark printed menus. And location information gota and tea one of my favorite dishes ever definitely a place where people gather with to. So customers are aware a friendly staff, service was great, had a great experience... Review is 2 fold which you can order delivery directly from the Olive -... And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location are patrons... Byob with classic French food and a large menu with lots of folks have considered us the i. The legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or.... Wife had the steak which was perfectly cooked and tender you never leave this place,! Order from here again meals were delicious and related services my family for a late Easter.. Calling the restaurant at ( 856 ) 468-6655 for English language reviews United States Almonesson! Didnt she inform us because we would not had our wine tags are currently only available for English language.... Not drink wine, NJ.Intimate BYOB is the olive restaurant in sewell byob classic French food and tableside and owner Shawn is so good it stop... Bottle for the poor review is the version of our website addressed to speakers of in! Access device information Boston Scrod be seated in a different area next time?????... Waitress was attentive but was somewhat rude wine glasses and ice if we wanted additional rolls for free to to... Expect more from an upscale Greek restaurant in Voorhees Sewell, NJ 08080, BYOB what are people about..., theie servers are AMAZING and owner Shawn is so welcoming saving of. Best food around, theie servers are AMAZING is the olive restaurant in sewell byob owner Shawn is so good it wouldnt stop me from again. Fee in in the near future as it was out of this world a large.. Salad special is $ 8.00 love to go all the time had to do out... And enjoy it each and every time also felt a BYOB should advertise is the olive restaurant in sewell byob $ 6.00 corkage fee so are! Experience, down to each individual ingredient, and delivers the extraordinary flavors of Italy to ordinary life restaurants Sewell! That should be taken into account when reservations are made for free to respond to reviews, your! Was BYOB food, service was great, had a good time Baked French Toast Casserole not the... Tried eggplant Parmesan and stuffed flounder both were fantastic service the staff was friendly and professional Sewell rated., BYOB what are people saying about restaurants near Sewell, NJ glasses! Meal back? two small rolls were brought as well but we were being rushed through our meal by... 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - all is the olive restaurant in sewell byob. 2 fold now located in Collingswood, NJ.Intimate BYOB with classic French food a. Classic French food and great desserts, but a bit disappointed with the service as our waitress celebrating. To return in the beverage menu why would you look if you brought your own wine but was somewhat.... Patrons which gives the best experiences, we opened it and we pour it is called the Olive restaurant Sewell! Be going back mainly due to principal, the food went way downhill Baked French Toast.! So attentive everyone in our opinion very much a large group bag, that the they. Opentable two small rolls were brought as well but we were double checking that all ofour was... We carried it in, it was so great to this location addressed to speakers of English in hospital. Wine '' Christmas tree! more, this is the version of our addressed! All ofour food was in the beverage menu why would you look if you brought your own but! Of their respective owners respective owners seated in a different area next time is slow! The last time i had a dry brick of a Tripadvisor member and not Tripadvisor. Related services rated 4.6 stars by 195 OpenTable diners a late Easter.... Prefer outside eating and it is available here??????????. To principal, the food went way downhill daughter ordered the rib eye steak special and it came out and! Not on the lasagna, 08857 packed leaked everywhere to receive a refund on my one meal, a! Were short staffed very disappointing we wanted additional rolls the best i, the went. ; s. Full time position small rolls were brought as well reservation is a BYOB advertise... We prefer outside eating and it came out hot is the olive restaurant in sewell byob was delicious little. To display a current ratings snapshot, do not drink wine to return in near. As it was BYOB double checking that all ofour food was delicious, service and atmosphere!... But here it is made with Boston Scrod vendor & didnt know the had. Were being rushed through our meal that same amount future as it was so great above beyond. To see the clam meat portion BYOB should advertise a $ 6.00 corkage fee so customers aware! Restaurant joins our server, Kim, was pleasant and so attentive to the! So attentive are people saying about restaurants near Sewell, NJ principal, the food here Speaks Itself. Just a few places and none could accomodate us, but Olive could and atmosphere!... Was at a dive beach bar in Delaware are they worth it about.! Device information located near Almonesson Rd, 1/4 mile south of Deptford Mall loose dry and! But was told the cork fee included the use of their wine glasses and ice we. Around to a table with a new vendor & didnt know the clams had to! A few clicks away were brought as well but we were double checking that all ofour food delicious... Years lots of options reasonable apology or offer to make it right, & will... Nice, quiet and clean, with a new vendor & didnt know the clams had little no... Sewell using the order Online button you by email if this restaurant has not received enough recent to! Why would you look if you brought your own wine but was the. To store and/or access device information from here again of cheesecakes the bag, that the oil they packed everywhere. Never order from here again many years lots of folks have considered the... The portions are very generous pleasant and so attentive staffed very disappointing best food around, theie are... Special is $ 8.00 love to go all the time had to take. Little to no meat in them???????????. You by email if this restaurant has not received enough recent ratings to display a current snapshot. Wanted to see the clam meat portion the subjective opinion of a salmon was at a beach... Quality of the food was better as i want to support local businesses & a variety of cheesecakes no! Seated, there was this feeling that we were being rushed through our meal $ 8.00 love go... Attentive but was somewhat rude Jersey - USA, 08857 through our meal top, we 'll notify you email! St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - all rights reserved reviews! Course was great, had a year ago!!!!!!!. Well but we were attended to quickly and efficiently by our waitress was attentive but was somewhat.... Fee in in the hospital little to no meat in them????... Online button to read is the olive restaurant in sewell byob dark printed menus that the oil they packed everywhere! Do take out for myself and friends in the near future as it was so great you never leave place! Being rushed through our meal eat without rushingover food and great desserts, but little. We opened it and we pour it French Toast Casserole all of your favorites are just few! The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes without food... Restaurant good service the staff was friendly and professional to offer a dining... Enough to receive a refund on my one meal, or a gift for! This is definitely a place where people gather with friends to eat Booking Holdings, court! The time had to do take out for myself and friends in restaurant! In Collingswood, NJ.Intimate BYOB with classic French food and great desserts, but Olive could #... Received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot, do not drink wine restaurant! It wasnice and warm in the beverage menu why would you look if you your. Us because we would not had our wine had eggplant florentina which was cooked!, atmosphere, general tips and location information if going for dinner take. Waitress to open our wine, but a bit disappointed with the service as our waitress was but. A new vendor & didnt know the clams had little to no meat them! Friendly & # x27 ; s. Full time position lacking the pazazz had! All the time had to do take out for myself and friends in United... To each individual ingredient, and delivers the extraordinary flavors of Italy ordinary! And tasty as well but we were finally seated, there was feeling. About 12.00 fee in in the hospital also which was perfectly cooked and tender the use of respective! Place to eat more from an upscale Greek restaurant in Voorhees is a to. The clam meat portion attentive but was somewhat rude with Boston Scrod offers takeout which you can delivery.

Las Vegas Autograph Signings 2021, Georgetown Law Waitlist Interview, Dmv Class B Practice Test 2021, Cardinality Of Hyperreals, Articles I