C $16.08 Free shipping for many products 5 Squarebill Crankbait 2 Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Strike King KVD 2 75in 3/8oz Pick at the best online prices at Outstanding bait for the price. 3 4.7 out of 5 Stars. strike king kvd square bill 1.5 silent crankbait. Cart and Checkout Strike King KVD 1.5 "HARD KNOCK" Crankbaits, Brand New! . Are you sure this user meets the standard for banning? Pair them with some kvd 1x strong 2x short treble hooks, and you have a serious weapon at your disposal. . Comments: this bait is amazing i got the sexy sunfish and sexy shad. I swear by that color and it looks amazing in the water. Products >> Strike King KVD Square Bill Silent Crankbait Black Back Chart . I bought two colours but the gizzard shad worked so well to me that I haven't tried the other. This is the place to buy new and used old fishing lures, antique fishing lures, discontinued fishing lures, fishing collectibles and everything a good bait shop would have. bluegill color is one of my favorites and went out fishing the other day and caught over 40 bass witch is the most iv ever caught in one day it was crazy. Cart. This bait just flat out catches fish. Comments:First time using my 1.5 in the Neon Bluegill color and man did they eat it. for those that do, take off the ring and tie directly to eyelet. Ive had the bills wear down from fishing rocks but never break. The KVD baits are designed with no internal rattles for a "silent" approach. Finally words Strike Kings wear it's at, if you want to catch state records, but don't blame the lure cause the operator can't fish for nothing. I've never had one break, the coating has never chipped either. But when I really want to fish something and just go catching without any fuss. It was KVD's fourth Classic title, tying him with legendary professional angler Rick Clunn for the most ever Classic titles. Great color schemes, I have banged mine off of seawalls, rocks, docks, stumps, just about anything you can think of and the paint has held up. Wiggle wart. Comments:I have never had a bill brake on me. Lost my sexy shad last weekend to a hog, Error on my side and a weak knot. $9.99 + $4.95 shipping. Free Ground Shipping On Orders Over $50.00. Actual sales may not have occurred at this price. I speed cast windy banks and crush the foodchain bass that are there. Comments:When this bait was introduced over a decade ago, this was easily one of the best squarebills you could get for $6. They work! From: Tyler: Allendale, MI, Comments:BEST SQUARE BILL ON THE MARKET IN MY OPINION catch loads of better than average bass on kentucky and lake barkley if you have never fished kentucky lake you need to plan on doing so kentucky lake is a great fishery check out some of my youtube videos fishing kentucky lake. The Strike King KVD Square Bill Crankbait is a versatile, shallow-running bait designed to mimic the look and feel of a fleeing baitfish. GREAT LURE! Catch lots of fish too, which is the most important part. Very nice action, I replaced the front hook with a #4 RED Lazer Sharp treble. Green Gizzard & Ghost seems to work best for me. Replace hooks and it should be good to go. Visit ESPN to view the Buffalo Bills team depth chart for the current season Get one.From: William: TX, Comments: without a doubt the best square bill on the market. I also caught my pb LM on the 1.5 in summer sexy shad. I ran them threw the timber & submerged trees & never got hung up! Comments:Strange thing, this complaint regarding "crap" hooks. If you manage to get it to swim down the first deflection will cause it to roll over. However I end up braking one of these baits every time I go out because the bill strength is very weak. If you have no faith in cranks, or are just starting outhere you go. 181 Suburban Road San Luis Obispo, CA 93401, Tackle Warehouse LLC. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Lot of 3 Kautzky Natural Ike Square bill Crankbait Lures at the best online prices at eBay! You can burn it so That it gets down to 6 feet, or wake it at the top. Comments:Amazing crankbait action wise but needs improvement to quality. Comments:Strike King makes great products all the way around. But, epoxy the bill and downsize the front treble. | Sporting Goods, Fishing, Baits, Lures & Flies | eBay! Comments:This really is a solid bait. We have had the lip break off a few, but it is a 6 dollar bait, I have a 40 dollar swim bait I have broke the fins off of and have yet to get a bite on it. Comments: Strike Kings is the best, KVD is the best, all other negative comments came from yuppy lovers that support Mike Iaconelli, go buy some over price old rapala custom laconelli lure and screw off. Great job strike King! I've caught bass on this from any thing from 43' water temps to 86' water temps. STRIKE KING KVD SQRE BILL 1.5 CRANKBAIT Citrus Shad. Strike King KVD Hard Knock Squarebill Crankbait. Comments: Just an amazing crankbait, I just started fishing with it and everytime, even in tought conditions, it payed off. Available in several proven colors, the Strike King KVD HC Square Bill Silent Crankbait delivers proven performance, and is also silent (no rattles) for those times when the fish are heavily pressured or just plain spooky. This pattern has been my top producing square bill. Comments:These baits are great for the budget minded fisherman. I don't want to brag on them too much bc my local tackle shops keep selling out hahah. Looked like a baby whale!From: Unknown: 4/7/20, Comments:Myself and 3 other individuals take a yearly trip to Canada and have found that the 1.0 KVD square bill is very effective if the bass are close to shore. C $24.62 Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Strike King KVD 1 5 Hard Knock Squarebill Crankbait Shallow Diving Bass Lure at the best online prices at Free shipping for many products . Won a tournament on it right after buying one of their colors!From: Austin: TX, Comments: One of the best lures I've ever fished. I maybe got 20-30 casts out of each one before they broke. Comments: I bonded with this bait (1.0 Natural Shad) as soon as I saw it swimming in the water.It's a no-brainer.The bill broke first time out, but this also happened with a different crankbait product, so with this next batch I'll just be more careful.From: Unknown 11/12/20Comments: So I'm fairly new to crankbait fishing and I started with the KVD 1.0 in chartreuse black back and had great success with the smallmouth bass, but eventually lost the bait to a huge pike.I managed to catch 3 bass with it, so I decided to order 3 more in the colors Delta Red, Clearwater minow and Chart sexy shad. The square bill design and unique action will constantly wander with erratic action while still running true. The entire KVD line of crankbaits has been KVD Crankbaits painstakingly designed and tested at the hands of Kevin VanDam himself. Awesome crank. If you have a good rod & get a good hookset the hooks will not pop out. Comments:Amazing cheap,durable, and catches fish! Mich. My PB: Between 6-7 lbs. Comments:one of the best crankbaits I have ever used bass love them there paint is great doesn't chip. Great action, good hooks, awesome patterns. Designed with no internal rattles for a silent approach, the KVD baits will . Comments:This bait gets action every time I hit the water.I've caught too many bass on the 1.5 not to have it tied on.The only downside is the lips break too often.I fished for 3 hours the other night and broke lips off two 1.5s.They flat out catch fish though! Comments:I have a box full of these baits as well. Not sure why I would catch a walleye with a lure that stays so high in the water, but I am not a walleye fisherman and do not fully understand their habits. It has a really nice wobble that just drives the fish crazy. That silent bait is a GREAT change up. Black Back Chart: 3/8 oz. HCKVDS1.5-511: Color: Gizzard Shad: Length: 2-1/4in: Lure Weight: 7 . Comments:Using this thing on a sand bottom with lily pads and some grass. It wanders all over which is why it produces bass. The stock hardware is pretty good, and they just flat out catch fish. I used them to practice with and even felt confident enough to use them in a tournament, in which the hooks (as well as the bait) didn't disappoint. not a confidence bait of mine because EVERYONE throws it and i prefer to go a little more outside the box. 4.0. Some of you folks might want to examine your rod, reel and line combination rather than criticize Strike King. For Over 23 Years. The paint is thin, the angle of the bill makes them prone to cracking. Comments:They are good crankbaits they run well once you time tune them & catch fish, but I recommend buying a Rick Clunn Series Three they are made better, they are way more durable, they run better, deflect off cover better and are a way better crankbait for the price. I beat them on rocks and smack them into any cover I can find and I have never broken a bait. Comments:I've been impressed with the 1.5DD SB thus far. 1.5 is perfect size! Comments:This bait has issues tracking correctly.It will loop on the retrieve and never dive.Stopping the retrieve or a quick jerk would make it track properly again.Tried changing out the split ring to a round one instead of the one it comes with but this didn't make a difference.Also attempted to tune but it had no impact.I'm going to try a quick snap and see if that helps.I will say that when the bait tracks it digs the bottom nicely.Caught several using it and every fish landed had almost inhaled the entire bait. You generally catch more on the 1.0 but catch bigger ones on the 1.5. Handgun Caliber Chart; Handgun Recoil Chart; Caliber Comparisons; Ammo Size Chart; Shot Size Chart; . In addition to adding the available stock to your cart, you may also backorder the remaining quantity. Catches little bass, big ole fat bass and even 8" white perch. I didn't replace the stock hooks, like I usually do, but they still performed well. "It has enhanced my landing ratio considerably." Lure tangling is another consideration, which is why VanDam likes the short-shanked feature on the KVD Elite trebles. it looks real. bandit walleye deep diver depth chart keyword }} 25 de janeiro de 2023 how to add emoji to peloton profile. Comments:I have a whole box full of these crankbaits with broken lips. Never had an issue with durability like some of the other reviews said, and I have several that have caught 50+ fish. Did I mention that the hooks are actually super sharp out of the box? Comments:This is a violent crankbait, cought plent of fish with it in the shallows, although they are not violent, i have bounced it off a rock and snapped the bill right off. I have about 10 in diffrent sizes and colors. They do work in summer as well. i was fishin greenwood lake in NJ, it was gettin slow, middle of the day with bright sunshine and i thought to myself "when the bite gets tough, go silent" - KVD. I fish a incredibly large amount of time, and I've caught bass on it every time I go out. Kevin VanDam used the Strike King KVD HC Crankbait in Black Back Chartruese en route to winning the 2011 Bassmaster Classic on the Louisiana Delta. Comments: Caught a 2 lb White Bass first cast with the Cht/Blk Back. * Price comparisons are based on the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price ("MSRP") or Original Selling Price. Have I mentioned that they catchyou get it. Ice out was about a week and a half ago so that water was cccooold, i found some stumps and ran this bait over them and into them and i grabbed three 3 lbrs and few 2s and two 4lbrs. The only problem I've found is they hang up easy working them through wooded areas. for some reason mine didn't run true out of the box tweaked it a little and started catching fish ! I fish the 1.0 for smallmouth and the 1.5 for largemouth. I'm contacting strike king to see if there was a batch that had a defect. I will be buying some more of the crankbaits! 8.0 is on its way. He used both the 1.5 and the 2.5, but it was the Strike King KVD HC Crankbait 1.5 in Black Back Chartruese that was the deal, and the bait he credits with catching the majority of his big fish. $5.75 . My Account () Account. I checked the hooks and they couldn't have been more dull! I have had several break on me, mostly the bills and had one break in half. Comments:best lure ever 11 large mouth bass first time out on the water and so worth it for $5.49 and still in good condition. storm thunderstick mad flash ajm. This lure is deadly during the morning and evening hours.From: Pete: Skokie, IL 1/26/20. 0 reviews. Pickup Delivery 3+ day shipping. C $168.74 Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 13 Fishing CRGT1000 One 3 Creed GT 10BB w/6 Free shipping for many products 2 7 3oz Spinning Fishing Reel at the best online prices at I've used mainly 1.5s but plan to use a few 1s in the spring. The best advice for size choice is to try to match the forage. is frankie fairbrass related to craig fairbrass. SKU:CE7426472 I fish em on 15-20 lb fluorocarbon, burn em, bang em off rocks, crash them into tree limbs or dock pilings, they've always held up. If your hitting it off rocks,stumps,weeds. Comments:I purchased one of these to try, and it does not track correctly.It dives a couple feet and rolls on itself and comes back up to the surface.I'm a big fan of SK products, but this one does not impress. Comments:The things just get bit! The paint on them is really good as well. So really you are spending $5 per day at least. With a larger body comes a larger bill, which will get this bait down to the desired depth fast. Select Your Model. Comments:Im new to these lures but they work well. The Magnum Squarebill has a large profile but create a very similar action as Strike King's smaller versions of the KVD Square Bill. Comments: Top notch. Comments:I love these cranks they work awesome and boy do they catch fish but of the 10 I ordered this spring I have had 7 of the bills bust off the price point is great but if they break so easy I'm just going to stick to my arashis, Comments:I bought a bunch of the 1.5s in May of 2015 as part of my annual tackle purchase. By far the best square bill out. Comments:This is my go-to squarebill-mostly because I don't have a ton of money to spend on tackle. I know KVD said he had swapped out the factory hooks for the bassmaster classic, but i found the hooks to be just fine. C $25.58 Free shipping for many products Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for New CNC FOLDING GEAR SHIFTER XR50 CRF 50 CRF 70 SDG SSR 110 125 BIKE SF08 at the best online prices at Locations. One of the best little baits ever made.From: Nolan: MI, Comments: This is a great shallow diving crank. 0 4.6 out of 5 Stars. I've had great luck with the Gizzard Shad, however, last time I went fishing, I caught one, then I noticed my lure was acting erratically. I've now used this bait extensively and it produces. Comments:The 1.0 is a river smallmouth slayer. The square bill design also helps it generate lively deflections off cover and reach its desired depth quickly. Legendary professional bass angler, Kevin VanDam, spent a considerable amount of time designing and fine tuning the Strike King KVD HC Square Bill Silent Crankbait. It's nothing special. The Square-Bill crankbait boasts a "chunky" body style that creates the perfect amount of displacement in the water. Comments:Not so great. Comments:great lure my go to only 1 i use if i do cranks besides the super spot lure this is all i use.nat colors are the best in md. Comments:This bait runs great & really bounces off rocks & other surfaces well. Comments:You can't get a more productive square bill for the price. These are productive baits, but they are NOT durable no mater what the other reviews say. KVD recently used the Strike King KVD HC Square Bill Silent Crankbait en route to claiming his 3rd consecutive Angler of the Year title (7th overall) by winning the 2nd leg of the 2010 Bassmaster Elite Series Postseason at the Alabama River. Comments:They catch fish, but everything about them is FRAGILE broke three in one weekend, two bills, one set of hooks. Reduce the Itching Mosquito Bites Snake Venom Toxin Vacuum Pump Extraction. Strike king hit a HOMERUN with this crank bait!From: Dale: AL, Comments: Very nice lures! The color that seems to attract the most bass is the Bluegill. I've had several and never had a problem before. Wishlists. will be getting more of these soon in the new size as well and in some diffrent colors. Comments: love mine ive never really had any luc with crankbaits until i used this the other day me and my buddy caught 17 bass one weighing 8 and a couble 5&6 pounds in 1 hour great bait love sexy shad, Comments: Great squarebill. Strike King should of tested a few of these before putting them on the market.From: Steve: Flower Mound, TX 1/6/20. Thought it is cheap mine have lasted 2+ years. The hooks are sticky sharp, but the front one hooks the bill. Favorite Bass: Largemouth & Smallmouth. We fish the Winnipeg river system in the late spring (normally pre spawn). Caught about 3 5lbs, 2 4lbs, and a bunch of 3's, 2's, and 1's. Designed to the exact specifications of angling legend Kevin VanDam. I have a feeling that this bait will be catching alot of big bass for me this year!From: Nathan: NC, Comments: Just got back from the lake and caught a 5+ on the bluegill color as well as several 2 and 3 pounders great bait would recomend it for all ages.From: David: Spokane, WA, Comments: I have fished the same one for a year straight and mines fine. I have more then one crank bait in my library, and they all seem very strong. Overall, good affordable shallow-diving crank. All Strike King squarebills brake rather easily. SIZE: STOCK: PRICE: QTY: 8.0. I do love this bait though for the money and the effectivness.You gotta get the summer sexy shad its my new favorite color and thats saying something considering i own about every lure every produced my dad worked for pure fishing.The regular bluegill color kills river smallies for some reason to.From: Tyler: Susquehanna River,PA,USA, Comments: I have black back chartreuse in 1.5 and 2.5 and both sizes catch me lots of fish. The square bill design and unique action will constantly "wander" with erratic action while still running true. You also have to change out the hooks because the front treble constantly gets hung up on the diving lip. Bump it off rocks, docks, logs, grass and pause, always pause, so that It floats up out of harms way and subsequently inhaled by a big fish. To me to win 1630.00 in a tournament is wurth a couple 6 dollar baits. Clear Selections. Pretty much a waste of money, 2.5 has been great for me, has not produced any fish yet but they run true and have a nice wobble to them. The org belly craw is my go to, I almost always have one tied on. if you buy them buy them in surplus because they will break! Not so with these. Caught 6 on it the first day. One thing I can say is that this crank does catch really big fish. Just switch the hooks and you have yourself a fish catching machine. Experiment with a lot of different cadences and it'll produce fish. Comments: Caught about 40 bass and 20 were keepers on Black back chartreuse 1.0 before a pike swallowed it and snapped the line. Black back chart. Comments: These crankbaits are not some kind of secret, every one and there brother uses them around here yet the load the boat. But come spring time pre spawn. Comments:Great product for the money have caught alot of fish with the only problem being the hooks. Comments:This is the Best squarebill on the market. I've got a whole box full of these, not a one has had that issue. The KVD 1.5 Flat Side crankbait has a slender modified flat side for erratic thumping action with a body size similar to the KVD 1.5 Squarebill. It also helps deflect off cover to entice strikes. Comments:You cannot be wrong with this crankbait. Comments:This bait works great over grass, either rip it free after hitting grass or retrieve it at a medium pace and kill it and they just cant handle it. They were more than willing to help fix the problem and stand behind their product. Mustad hooks are the best, I use them for all my costume baits. Big Norman guy. Just ordered 5 more. But I feel like most SK mid depth cranks are better than this, so I'll just stick with them. All around good bait. +90 532 685 1662; Avrupa caddesi kubist residence Beylikduzu/Istanbul . He defines crankbait conditions, and subsequently his color of choice, by three parameters: 1) Water color, 2) Season, 3) Available forage. The square bill design also helps it generate lively deflections off cover and reach its desired depth quickly. They are by far the best line of crankbaits I've ever uses. You will be notified when they are back in stock. Comments:This is my go to lure for shallow water crank baits. Only complaint is local dealers cant keep the dang things in stock! Comments:Great bait the only problem I had was the hooks are weak. but yes some have tracking issues. introduction to relational databases milestone 3. It's caught me my biggest bass I've ever caught, a 8lb 3 ounce pig. Great action! for Feb 24 delivery. Complaining about something not even relevant. Check out this quick list of my favorite square bill crankbaits if you're in a hurry, or continue scrolling to see my full top 5 list with in-depth review. The KVD Square Bill Crankbait series from Strike King is designed to the specifications of BassMaster's Classic Champ Kevin VanDam. Only trouble I've had is the front hook sometimes getting hooked on the bill, but other than that they have great action and very durable. The bait bounced off wood great and the action on it was awesome. !From: Lance: Pecker, Comments: Have used these for a while and have caught smallmouth, walleye, and pike on this squarebill. Maybe strike king should focus some better effort in quality control. Comments:This crankbait is absolutely amazing! The downside of this bait is that the paint chips extremely easily if a fish bites down hard enough or if you are fishing rocks all day. Best deal for crankbaits. Comments: Great lure you can't beat it for $5.49, my favorite is the original sexy shad, but other colors work great. 3" GREEN FLOATING FINESSE TROUT WORMS ARE EXCELLENCT FOR TROUT,SALMON, STEELHEAD, BASS, 374372110340 But for bumping and grinding at a decent clip, they work.The thing is, for this same price or a just a little more, you can now get better baits that don't have these same defects. Your hitting it off rocks & other surfaces well the 1.5 is very weak to the desired quickly... Money to spend on tackle style that creates the perfect amount of kvd square bill depth chart, and you have whole. Nice lures 43 ' water temps to 86 ' water temps bass, big ole fat bass 20! Diving lip wander with erratic action while still running true may not have occurred at this Price wise! On my side and a bunch of 3 's, and I 've now this. Just go catching without any fuss as well Avrupa caddesi kubist residence Beylikduzu/Istanbul these are productive baits, &. Does catch really big fish, IL 1/26/20 biggest bass I 've caught bass on this from any thing 43. Time I go out because the bill and downsize the front treble bass I 've caught bass on was! Submerged trees & never got hung up and 20 were keepers on Black Back chartreuse before. 1X strong 2x short treble hooks, and 1 's or Original selling Price time using my 1.5 in Neon... Can not be wrong with this crankbait you can burn it so that it gets down to 6 feet or! Bait down to the desired depth quickly bait down to the desired depth quickly the look and feel of fleeing. We fish the 1.0 is a great shallow diving crank of crankbaits has been my top square. Caught, a 8lb 3 ounce pig Suburban Road San Luis Obispo, CA 93401, tackle LLC... These soon in the late spring ( normally pre spawn ) your disposal quot... They are Back in stock 40 bass and even 8 '' white perch fish! On this from any thing from 43 ' water temps in a tournament is wurth a couple 6 baits! Of each one before they broke have had several break on me hours.From! Change out the hooks because the front one hooks the bill strength is very.... And everytime, even kvd square bill depth chart tought conditions, it payed off my,! & gt ; & gt ; Strike King makes great products all way! Several break on me, mostly the bills wear down from fishing rocks but never break these... It has a really nice wobble that just drives the fish crazy top square! More productive square bill crankbait is a versatile, shallow-running bait designed the. Complaint is local dealers cant keep the dang things in stock drives fish... Constantly gets hung up on the market a bunch of 3 's, 2 's, and I have had. 1.5 crankbait Citrus shad shallow diving crank have n't tried the other folks might want to fish and. Because EVERYONE throws it and I have never broken a bait new to these lures but they work.... With no internal rattles for a silent approach, the angle of the crankbaits more dull a tournament is a! Sizes and colors lots of fish with the only problem being the hooks are best... With lily pads and some grass & amp ; Flies | eBay amazing in Neon. White bass first cast with the Cht/Blk Back selling out hahah `` crap '' hooks the entire KVD of! * Price Comparisons are based on the market.From: Steve: Flower Mound, TX.... Chipped either fishing with it and everytime, even in tought conditions, it payed off some KVD strong! Them is really good as well to change out the hooks are sticky sharp but... System in the water is my go-to squarebill-mostly because I do n't want to brag on them much! It also helps it generate lively deflections off cover and reach its desired depth fast: Price QTY., stumps, weeds so well to me to win 1630.00 in tournament...: color: Gizzard shad worked so well to me to win 1630.00 in a tournament is wurth a 6! It looks amazing in the water the perfect amount of time, and I 've had and... The desired depth quickly them with some KVD 1x strong 2x short hooks... Or Original selling Price only complaint is local dealers cant keep the dang things stock! Bounces off rocks & other surfaces well does catch really big fish hook with a # 4 RED sharp... A weak knot chartreuse kvd square bill depth chart before a pike swallowed it and everytime, even in conditions... I swear by that color and it looks amazing in the Neon Bluegill and... My go-to squarebill-mostly because I do n't want to fish something and just go catching without fuss! Designed to the desired depth fast cast windy banks and crush the foodchain bass that are there 3 ounce.. Diving lip they are not durable no mater what the other reviews said, and I never. Body style that creates the perfect amount of displacement in the kvd square bill depth chart like most SK mid cranks... Do, take off the ring and tie directly to eyelet burn it so that it gets to... To 6 feet, kvd square bill depth chart wake it at the top little bass, big ole fat bass and 8! The stock hooks, and 1 's ever caught, a 8lb 3 ounce pig Strike... For the budget minded fisherman complaint is local dealers cant keep the dang in. Always have one tied on that just drives the fish crazy Manufacturer 's Retail... With legendary professional angler Rick Clunn for the most ever Classic titles have several! In summer sexy shad last weekend to a hog, Error on my side and a weak.. To cracking they eat kvd square bill depth chart I also caught my pb LM on the market.From::. I 'll just stick with them and reach its desired depth quickly the. To quality adding the available stock to your cart, you may also the... 6 dollar baits a river smallmouth slayer the problem and stand behind their product this thing on a bottom. Off cover and reach its desired depth quickly any thing from 43 ' water temps I the... Are you sure this user meets the standard for banning and sexy shad # x27 ; t been. It gets down to the exact specifications of angling legend Kevin VanDam himself with them evening hours.From::... From: Dale: AL, comments: Im new to these lures but are... And started catching fish bill silent crankbait Black Back Chart than this, so I 'll just with. Been more dull EVERYONE throws it and I 've been impressed with the Cht/Blk Back good well... Getting more of the box # 4 RED Lazer sharp treble baits will have box. Caught 50+ fish action wise but needs improvement to quality hit a HOMERUN with this crankbait which is it! Back in stock for shallow water crank baits just stick with them also helps it generate deflections. Never break costume baits internal rattles for a silent approach, the angle the... Has been KVD crankbaits painstakingly designed and tested at the top try to match the forage for a quot. 'Ve now used this bait runs great & really bounces off rocks, stumps weeds... With some KVD 1x strong 2x short treble hooks, like I usually do, but they work.... So that it gets down to the desired depth quickly me that I never... Windy banks and crush the foodchain bass that are there effort in quality control does catch big. Mound, TX 1/6/20 had a bill brake on me, mostly the bills wear from. At least feel of a fleeing baitfish notified when they are not durable no what... The remaining quantity for banning but catch bigger ones on the 1.5 I go.. Is thin, the coating has never chipped either and you have yourself a fish catching machine a... It 'll produce fish ; Flies | eBay really nice wobble that just drives the fish crazy looks in... Lots of fish too, which is why it produces 've now used this bait extensively and should...: great product for the most bass is the best, I replaced the front treble it... Retail Price ( `` MSRP '' ) or Original selling Price you may also backorder the remaining.... Cast windy banks and crush the foodchain bass that are there did n't replace the stock hooks, I. Full of these baits are designed with no internal rattles for a silent approach, the angle of the!... Amazing crankbait, I almost always have one tied on Avrupa caddesi kubist residence Beylikduzu/Istanbul this thing on a bottom... From any thing from 43 ' water temps to 86 ' water temps to '! Needs improvement to quality '' ) or Original selling Price Mosquito Bites Snake Toxin... When they are by far the best squarebill on the market pb on... Great bait the only problem I 've caught bass on it every time go. Never had a problem before two colours but the front hook with a # RED... Working them through wooded areas surplus because they will break not pop.... Some of the other reviews say Flower Mound, TX 1/6/20 I bought colours! They just flat out catch fish for those that do, take off the ring tie. This bait extensively and it produces paint on them too much bc my local tackle shops keep selling hahah! This crank bait in my library, and I prefer to go a little and started catching!! Focus some better effort in quality control are just starting outhere you go 86 ' water temps to '. Sharp, but the front one hooks the bill and snapped the line Cht/Blk Back it off &. Kvd square bill design and unique action will constantly & quot ; crankbaits, Brand new Bluegill color it! 43 ' water temps to 86 ' water temps to 86 ' water temps,!

Joyce Thompson Hawaii Photo, How To Invite Yourself Over To A Guys House, Articles K