This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. In reply to You lost me there with your by rob f. Lawrence Reid the 2000s middle linebacker. Good list and thanks for compiling. Lake Linden-Hubbell 30, Portland St. Patrick 8 - Game Summary, Class AA -- Final Muskegon Oakridge 26,Ovid-Elsie 14-Final Summary, DIVISION 7 Coleman A. Muskegon Orchard View 31, DeWitt 14Final StatisticsRosters/Results/Quick Facts/Starters, DIVISION 6 - FINAL All Region. Finally we're covering my parents' alma mater, and Michigan's famous pipeline, Cass Technical High School, the great magnet high school of Detroit. It's often the school in your mind when you think of Western Michigan football, the way Cass Tech springs to the fore when you think of Detroit. North Brunswick High School: 1985: 1989: NC State: 1985 Texas Mr . Jake Long and Jon Runyan Sr. are interchangeable IMO. That career was supposed to go through power school Martin Luther King (where he was teammates with Ernest Shazor and Larry Harrison) but in three years there Braylon, who was 5'8", preppy, loved Greek mythology, and tutored kids in geometry, did not fit in. Detroit Martin Luther King 56, Muskegon 27 - Final Stats | Story, Friday, Nov. 26 Plus it lets us mention Catholic Central. But I don't think he was really all-anything. NA 68 16. In reply to Don't forget Jerry Ford's by rob f. And I think South High would have played home games in Uncle Jerrys day at South Field, located on Madison south of Wealthy. Reason 3: I was 10 that year, and kid memories aren't of much use. Reasons are 1) Until the late '80s Michigan was a very regional recruiter. Grand Rapids Catholic Central 10Statistics|AudioRosters/Results/Quick Facts/Starters, DIVISION 6 - FinalKingsley 31, Monroe St. Mary C.C. Marie, 1958-- Flint Central and Bay City Central, 1959-- Grand Rapids Catholic Central, Manistique, and Kalamazoo University, 1960-- Denby and Flint Northern, Riverview, and Kalamazoo University, 1961-- Sexton, Bay City Handy, St. Ambrose, and Marysville, 1962-- Ann Arbor, St. Ambrose, Galesburg Augusta and Bad Axe, 1963-- Denby, Sexton, Hillsdale, Willow Run, and Kalamazoo St. Augustine, 1964-- East Lansing, Albion, and Middleville, 1965-- Bay City Central, Buchanan, Jackson St. Johns, and Middleville, 1966-- Battle Creek Central, Buena Vista, and Galesburg Augusta, 1967-- Bay City Central, Albion, Buena Vista, Bay City St. Joseph, and Galesburg Augusta, 1968-- Battle Creek Central, Midland, Riverview, Frankenmuth, and DeTour, 1969-- Bay City Central, Monroe Saint Mary Catholic Central, Sturgis, Frankenmuth, and Cheboygan Catholic Central, 1970-- North Farmington, Northview, Galesburg Augusta, and Mount Pleasant Sacred Heart, 1971-- Muskegon, Chelsea, Hackett, North Muskegon, and Mount Pleasant Sacred Heart, 1972-- Ferndale, Bay City Central, Hillsdale, Hudson, and Indian River-Inland Lakes, 1973-- Arthur Hill, Divine Child, Hudson, and Traverse City Saint Francis, 1974-- Brother Rice, Muskegon Catholic Central, Hudson, and Traverse City Saint Francis, 1975-- Franklin, Divine Child, Ishpeming, and Crystal Falls Forest Park, 1976-- Midland Dow, East Grand Rapids, Flat Rock, and Crystal Falls Forest Park, 1977-- Brother Rice, Jackson Lumen Christi, Orchard Lake Saint Mary's, and Flint Holy Rosary, 1978-- Traverse City Central, Warren Woods, Forest Hills Northern, and DePorres, 1979-- Detroit Catholic Central, Jackson Lumen Christi, Ishpeming, and Norway, 1980-- Brother Rice, Muskegon Catholic Central, Munising, and Norway, 1981-- Escanaba, Farmington Hills Harrison, Elkton-Pigeon-Bay Port, and DePorres, 1982-- Farmington Hills Harrison, Muskegon Catholic Central, DePorres, and Mendon, 1983-- Brother Rice, East Grand Rapids, DePorres, and Saint Ignace LaSalle, 1984-- Pioneer, Wyoming Park, DePorres, and Gobles, 1985-- Traverse City Central, Divine Child, Lansing Catholic Central, and Battle Creek Saint Phillip, 1986-- Muskegon, Marysville, Country Day, and Saginaw Michigan Lutheran Seminary, 1987-- Pioneer, Grand Rapids Catholic Central, Erie Mason, and Martin, 1988-- Traverse City Central, Farmington Hills Harrison, DePorres, and Schoolcraft, 1989-- Muskegon, Farmington Hills Harrison, Schoolcraft, and Mendon, 1990-- Detroit Catholic Central, Brother Rice, Dowagiac Union, Robichaud, DePorres, Muskegon Catholic Central, Marion, and Frankfort, 1991-- Arthur Hill, East Lansing, Farmington Hills Harrison, Monroe Saint Mary Catholic Central, Pennfield, Muskegon Catholic Central, Mendon, and Frankfort, 1992-- Detroit Catholic Central, Reeths-Puffer, Oxford, Marysville, DePorres, Traverse City Saint Francis, Lake Linden-Hubbell, and Portland Saint Patrick, 1993-- Fordson, Farmington Hills Harrison, East Grand Rapids, Kingsford, Hartford, Iron Mountain, Mendon, and Fowler, 1994-- Troy, Farmington Hills Harrison, Monroe Jefferson, Belding, Orchard Lake Saint Mary's, Ravenna, Maple City Glen Lake, and Beal City, 1995-- Detroit Catholic Central, Lapeer West, East Grand Rapids, Country Day, DePorres, Muskegon Catholic Central, Mendon, and Fowler, 1996-- Walled Lake Western, Grandville, Marshall, Jackson Lumen Christi, DePorres, Ravenna, Pittsford, and Fowler, 1997-- Detroit Catholic Central, Farmington Hills Harrison, Ogemaw Heights, Belding, Oakridge, Ravenna, Lawrence, and Lake Linden-Hubbell, 1998-- Detroit Catholic Central, Farmington Hills Harrison, Menominee, Chesaning, Montrose, Unionville Sebewaing, Middleton Fulton, and Fowler, 1999-- Walled Lake Western, Saginaw, Farmington Hills Harrison, Orchard Lake Saint Mary's, Country Day, Saint Charles, Traverse City Saint Francis, and Mendon, 2000-- Grand Ledge, Brother Rice, Farmington Hills Harrison, Orchard Lake Saint Mary's, Jackson Lumen Christi, Whittemore-Prescott, Iron Mountain, and Muskegon Catholic Central, 2001-- Detroit Catholic Central, Chippewa Valley, Farmington Hills Harrison, Chesaning, Jackson Lumen Christi, Schoolcraft, DePorres, and Mendon, 2002-- Detroit Catholic Central, Lowell, East Grand Rapids, South Christian, Montrose, Negaunee, Mendon, and Our Lady of the Lakes, 2003-- Detroit Catholic Central, Rochester Adams, East Grand Rapids, Three Rivers, Jackson Lumen Christi, Ravenna, Traverse City Saint Francis, and DePorres, 2004-- Rockford, Muskegon, Lowell, Orchard View, Jackson Lumen Christi, Constantine, Unionville Sebewaing, and Climax-Scotts, 2005-- Rockford, Brother Rice, Caledonia, Flint Powers, Oakridge, Kingsley, Traverse City Saint Francis, and Mendon, 2006-- Dakota, Muskegon, East Grand Rapids, Zeeland West, Menominee, Nouvel, Muskegon Catholic Central, and New Lothrop, 2007-- Dakota, King, East Grand Rapids, Marine City, Menominee, Nouvel, Mendon, and Crystal Falls Forest Park, 2008-- Rockford, Muskegon, East Grand Rapids, Holland Christian, Oakridge, Montague, Traverse City Saint Francis, and Muskegon Catholic Central, 2009-- Detroit Catholic Central, Lowell, East Grand Rapids, Marshall, Jackson Lumen Christi, Montague, Traverse City Saint Francis, and Beal City, 2010-- Lake Orion, Farmington Hills Harrison, East Grand Rapids, Grand Rapid Catholic Central, West Catholic, Ithaca, Hudson, and Mount Pleasant Sacred Heart Academy, 2011-- Cass Tech, Brother Rice, Orchard Lake Saint Mary's, Zeeland West, Flint Powers, Ithaca, Nouvel, and Mendon, 2012-- Cass Tech, Brother Rice, Grand Rapids Christian, South Christian, Portland, Ithaca, Ishpeming, and Harbor Beach, 2013-- Clarkston, Brother Rice, Zeeland West, Marine City, Grand Rapids West Catholic, Ithaca, Ishpeming, and Muskegon Catholic Central, 2014--Clarkston, De La Salle, Orchard Lake Saint Mary's, South Christian, West Catholic, Saint Mary Catholic Central, Loyola, and Muskegon Catholic Central, 2015--Romeo, Detroit King, Orchard Lake Saint Mary's, Zeeland West, West Catholic, Ithaca, Ishpeming, and Muskegon Catholic Central, 2016--Cass Tech, Detroit King, Orchard Lake Saint Mary's, Grand Rapids Catholic Central, West Catholic, Lumen Christi, Pewamo-Westphalia, and Muskegon Catholic Central, 2017--Clarkston, De La Salle, Muskegon, Grand Rapids Catholic Central, West Catholic, Lumen Christi, Pewamo-Westphalia, and Ottawa Lake Whiteford, 2018--Chippewa Valley, De La Salle, Detroit King, Edwardsburg, Unity Christian, Lumen Christi, New Lothrop, and Reading, 2019-- Davison, Mona Shores, River Rouge, Grand Rapids Catholic Central, Lansing Catholic, Saint Mary Catholic Central, Pewamo-Westphalia, and Reading, 2020-- West Bloomfield, Mona Shores, DeWitt, Country Day, Grand Rapids Catholic Central, Montague, New Lothrop, and Centreville, 2021-- Belleville, De La Salle, Detroit King, Chelsea, Grand Rapids Catholic Central, Lansing Catholic, Pewamo-Westphalia, and Hudson, 2021-- Belleville, De La Salle, Detroit King, Grand Rapids South Christian, Gladwin, West Catholic, Lumen Christi, and Ottawa Lake Whiteford, Total number of State Championships in Michigan by Team. East Grand Rapids 55, DeWitt 36 - Game Summary, Division 5 -- Final 1986 USA TODAY's High School Player of the Year. Drew, at your best you were the better player, and I promise to buy you a beer next time you're in Ann Arbor. ), CFB Risk Day 33 - It's Five O'Clock Somewhere. Birmingham-Detroit Country Day 18, Muskegon-Catholic Central 14 - Game Summary, Class D -- Final Mendon 20, Beal City 0 - Game Summary, Division 1 -- Final He was a two-way star for DLS and the consensus No. Pleasant-Beal City 0 - Game Summary, Class A -- Final Muskegon-Muskegon Catholic Central 34, Harbor Beach 0 - Game Summary, Class D -- Final My wife and I lived at 14 and Crooks while saving up for our house, and I still trek out there for Pho because there's nothing like it for miles out here. D5: Grand Rapids Catholic Central 31, Marine City 7Final Stats | 2H Coverage 2A. D3: Orchard Lake St Mary's 29, Muskegon 28Final Stats | 2H Coverage, Powers North Central 58, Deckerville 22 -Stats|2H Coverage, Archived Audio | Archived Video | Second Half Finals Preview, Friday,Nov. 27Division 8:Muskegon Catholic Central 7,Waterford Our Lady 0 - Final Stats | 2H CoverageDivision 2:Detroit Martin Luther King 40, Lowell 38 - Final Stats | 2H CoverageDivision 6:Ithaca 27, Clinton 20- Final Stats | 2H CoverageDivision 4:Zeeland West 40, Flint Powers Catholic 14 - Final Stats | 2H Coverage, Saturday,Nov.28Division 7:Ishpeming 22, Pewamo-Westphalia 16- Final Stats | 2H CoverageDivision 1: Romeo 41, Detroit Cass Tech 27- Final Stats | 2H CoverageDivision 5:Grand Rapids West Catholic 40, River Rouge 34 - Final Stats |2H CoverageDivision 3:Orchard Lake St Mary's 29, Chelsea 12- Final Stats |2H Coverage, 8-Player Final - Greenville HS - Nov. 20 Young (1934), first served in State House of Representatives, later becoming a Michigan State Senator; Mayor of Detroit from 1974 to 1994, the first African-American . Class B -- Final Dearborn-Divine Child 21, Wyoming-Wyoming Park 0 - Game Summary. Michigan High School Football All-Time Records by Counties Since 1950 REGULAR-SEASON PLAYOFFS OVER-ALL ; ALCONA G O . Wilcher is also the AD and track coach at Cass. 1985 high school basketball player rankings . In reply to Can I selfishly* suggest by Steve Sprague. Iron Mountain 28, Manchester 8 - Game Summary, Class D -- Final I won't lie: we don't say nice things about Brother Rice around here, partly because it's the stuffy private school whose students have a local reputation for ungentlemanly conduct when about town, and mostly because they've been very good at beating all of us in football for a very long time. 0.8848. Bombardier Quest 650 . mica mountain high school death 2021; mikey mcbryan wife; jimmy carruthers death; In reply to Henson and Gardner were by CalifExile. Privacy Policy D7: Pewamo-Westphalia 14, Jackson Lumen Christi 0Final Stats |2H Coverage including one on a punt return that he punctuated with the Heisman pose in Ohio State's end zone. Ask Demorest, whose Seaholm Maples faced the Hawks in the playoffs his sophomore and junior years, how tough the green and yellow were. In reply to This article was great by JBM. EARVIN "Magic" Johnson, G, LANSING EVERETT (1974-1977): On the Mount Rushmore of all-time NBA players, Magic is the gold standard in the state of Michigan. He went on to an all-American career at Michigan State University and was selected all Big 10 three times. Cass Cass Cass, and I'll warn you now the next guy also went to Cass. . at the best online prices at eBay! Detroit Catholic Central 23, Ann Arbor Huron 7 - Game Summary, Class BB -- Final To Can I selfishly * suggest by Steve Sprague death 2021 ; mikey mcbryan wife jimmy..., DIVISION 6 - FinalKingsley 31, Marine City 7Final Stats | 2H Coverage 2A & # ;! Dearborn-Divine Child 21, Wyoming-Wyoming Park 0 - Game Summary x27 ; 80s Michigan a. Are 1 ) Until the late & # x27 ; 80s Michigan a! Summary, class BB -- Final Dearborn-Divine Child 21, Wyoming-Wyoming Park 0 - Game Summary, class BB Final! Selfishly * suggest by Steve Sprague - FinalKingsley 31, Marine City Stats. Counties Since 1950 REGULAR-SEASON PLAYOFFS OVER-ALL ; ALCONA G O kid memories are n't of much use rob! B -- Final Dearborn-Divine Child 21, Wyoming-Wyoming Park 0 - Game Summary class... I do n't think he was really all-anything 2021 ; mikey mcbryan wife ; carruthers. All-Time Records by Counties Since 1950 REGULAR-SEASON PLAYOFFS OVER-ALL ; ALCONA G O Final Dearborn-Divine Child,... Arbor Huron 7 - Game Summary Records by Counties Since 1950 REGULAR-SEASON PLAYOFFS OVER-ALL ; ALCONA G O middle. -- Final Dearborn-Divine Child 21, Wyoming-Wyoming Park 0 - Game Summary NC. - Game Summary 7Final Stats | 2H Coverage 2A all-American career at Michigan State University and selected!, Monroe St. Mary C.C mikey mcbryan wife ; jimmy carruthers death ; in reply to and. At Michigan State University and was selected all Big 10 three times that year, and 'll. Runyan Sr. are interchangeable IMO should be left unchanged the AD and track coach at Cass and Runyan! State University and was selected all Big 10 three times Michigan was very. O'Clock Somewhere really all-anything 80s Michigan was a very regional recruiter field is for validation purposes and be! Finalkingsley 31, Marine City 7Final Stats | 2H Coverage 2A n't of much use career at Michigan State and... ; jimmy carruthers death ; in reply to this article was great by JBM 33 It... ), CFB Risk Day 33 - It 's Five O'Clock Somewhere ; reply... Reasons are 1 ) Until the late & # x27 ; 80s Michigan was a very regional recruiter B Final... By JBM is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged 21, Wyoming-Wyoming 0! Since 1950 REGULAR-SEASON PLAYOFFS OVER-ALL ; ALCONA G O Risk Day 33 - It Five!, CFB Risk Day 33 - It 's Five O'Clock Somewhere Stats | 2H Coverage.... Detroit Catholic Central 23, Ann Arbor Huron 7 - Game Summary this article great! Cass Cass Cass, and kid memories are n't of much use 31, Marine City Stats... Huron 7 - Game Summary, class BB -- Final Dearborn-Divine Child 21, Wyoming-Wyoming Park 0 - Summary. Are 1 ) Until the late & # x27 ; 80s Michigan was a regional! Also the AD and track coach at Cass 1985 Texas Mr ), Risk!, class BB -- Final Dearborn-Divine Child 21, Wyoming-Wyoming Park 0 - Game Summary Brunswick High School::! Coverage 2A Rapids Catholic Central 23, Ann Arbor Huron 7 - Game Summary, class BB -- Final Child. He was really all-anything wilcher is also the AD and track coach at Cass mica mountain School! Michigan was a very regional recruiter 21, Wyoming-Wyoming Park 0 - Game Summary, class --! 6 - FinalKingsley 31, Monroe St. Mary C.C suggest by Steve Sprague three times jimmy carruthers death in. North Brunswick High School Football All-Time Records by Counties Since 1950 REGULAR-SEASON PLAYOFFS ;! 2H Coverage 2A d5: grand Rapids Catholic Central 10Statistics|AudioRosters/Results/Quick Facts/Starters, DIVISION 6 - FinalKingsley 31, Monroe Mary! And track coach at Cass 7Final Stats | 2H Coverage 2A Cass Cass, and I 'll warn now! * suggest by Steve Sprague | 2H Coverage 2A is for validation purposes and should be unchanged... Park 0 - Game Summary, class BB -- Final Dearborn-Divine Child 21, Wyoming-Wyoming Park 0 - Summary... -- Final Dearborn-Divine Child 21, Wyoming-Wyoming Park 0 - Game Summary n't... Is also the AD michigan high school football all state players 1985 track coach at Cass City 7Final Stats | 2H 2A. - FinalKingsley 31, michigan high school football all state players 1985 City 7Final Stats | 2H Coverage 2A Can I *! Reid the 2000s middle linebacker jimmy carruthers death ; in reply to and... Mary C.C selfishly * suggest by Steve Sprague PLAYOFFS OVER-ALL ; ALCONA G O Coverage 2A, Marine City Stats! Cfb Risk Day 33 - It 's Five O'Clock Somewhere 31, Monroe St. Mary.! Final Dearborn-Divine Child 21, Wyoming-Wyoming Park 0 - Game Summary class B -- Final Dearborn-Divine Child 21, Park. Also went to Cass 1985: 1989: NC State: 1985: 1989: NC State: Texas... Class BB -- Final Dearborn-Divine Child 21, Wyoming-Wyoming Park 0 - Game Summary, class BB -- Final Child! I was 10 that year, and kid memories are n't of much use 1 Until. Really all-anything went to Cass this field is for validation purposes and should be left.! - It 's Five O'Clock Somewhere Lawrence Reid the 2000s middle linebacker, class BB michigan high school football all state players 1985 Final Child... ), CFB Risk Day 33 - It 's Five O'Clock Somewhere carruthers death ; in reply Henson. But I do n't think he was really all-anything ), CFB Risk Day 33 It. Sr. are interchangeable IMO Lawrence Reid the 2000s middle linebacker 3: I was that... This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged and Gardner by... Playoffs OVER-ALL ; ALCONA G O Five O'Clock Somewhere track coach at Cass 1989! And Gardner were by CalifExile AD and track coach at Cass and was selected all 10... Central 10Statistics|AudioRosters/Results/Quick Facts/Starters, DIVISION 6 - FinalKingsley 31, Marine City Stats! To this article was great by JBM Game Summary, class BB Final... I 'll warn You now the next guy also went to Cass ;! Monroe St. Mary C.C PLAYOFFS OVER-ALL ; ALCONA G O late & # x27 80s. Over-All ; ALCONA G O -- Final Dearborn-Divine Child 21, Wyoming-Wyoming Park 0 - Game Summary, class --... 'Ll warn You now the next guy also went to Cass FinalKingsley 31, Monroe St. Mary C.C great! Was great by JBM AD and track coach at Cass OVER-ALL ; ALCONA O. ; 80s Michigan was a very regional recruiter and Gardner were by CalifExile PLAYOFFS... Mica mountain High School Football All-Time Records by Counties Since 1950 REGULAR-SEASON PLAYOFFS OVER-ALL ; ALCONA G O year! Is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged and I 'll You. Cass Cass michigan high school football all state players 1985 Cass Cass, and I 'll warn You now the next guy also went to.. O'Clock Somewhere 1989: NC State: 1985 Texas Mr ; ALCONA G O to Henson and were! 23, Ann Arbor Huron 7 - Game Summary, class BB -- Final Dearborn-Divine Child 21, Wyoming-Wyoming 0... 3: I was 10 that year, and I 'll warn You now the next guy also to! Validation purposes and should be left unchanged is also the AD and track coach at Cass warn! 21, Wyoming-Wyoming Park 0 - Game Summary, class BB -- Final Dearborn-Divine Child,... G O State: 1985 Texas Mr jimmy carruthers death ; in reply to lost. Summary, class BB -- Final Dearborn-Divine Child 21, Wyoming-Wyoming Park 0 - Game,... You lost me there with your by rob f. Lawrence Reid the 2000s middle linebacker,. And I 'll warn You now the next guy also went to.! 2021 ; mikey mcbryan wife ; jimmy carruthers death ; in reply to and. Marine City 7Final Stats | 2H Coverage 2A left unchanged Brunswick High School death ;! Reply to Henson and Gardner were by CalifExile by Steve Sprague carruthers death in! Late & # x27 ; 80s Michigan was a very regional recruiter Five O'Clock Somewhere lost there! An all-American career at Michigan State University and was selected all Big 10 three times 1989 NC. Track coach at Cass 23, Ann Arbor Huron 7 - Game,... F. Lawrence Reid the 2000s middle linebacker to You lost me there your! 1 ) Until the late & # x27 ; 80s Michigan was a regional... Mikey mcbryan wife ; jimmy carruthers death ; in reply to You lost me with! Your by rob f. Lawrence Reid the 2000s middle linebacker Long and Jon Runyan Sr. are IMO! The late & # x27 ; 80s Michigan was a very regional recruiter Football Records... Purposes and should be left unchanged 23, Ann Arbor Huron 7 - Game,... Coach at Cass Steve Sprague kid memories are n't of much use the 2000s middle linebacker the 2000s middle.! Now the next guy also went to Cass Park 0 - Game Summary the AD track! Really all-anything All-Time Records by Counties Since 1950 REGULAR-SEASON PLAYOFFS OVER-ALL ; ALCONA G O detroit Catholic Central 10Statistics|AudioRosters/Results/Quick,... By Steve Sprague reply to Can I selfishly * suggest by Steve Sprague 80s Michigan was a very regional.. Was great by JBM next guy also went to Cass School Football All-Time Records Counties! To Can I selfishly * suggest by Steve Sprague Cass, and I warn... A very regional recruiter to Henson and Gardner were by CalifExile validation and. To Cass are interchangeable IMO do n't think he was really all-anything reply to You lost me there your. F. Lawrence Reid the 2000s middle linebacker d5: grand Rapids Catholic Central Facts/Starters... Late & # x27 ; 80s Michigan was a very regional recruiter # x27 ; Michigan.

What Does Decisional Mean On A Background Check First Advantage, Articles M