Service Corporation International (SCI) has agreed to provide up to $209 million in refunds to settle a federal class-action lawsuit alleging it deceived 87,000 Florida customers who purchased its prepaid plans according to this article from last week from Yahoo News.. "@type": "Question", "@type": "Question", On behalf of our family, I would like to thank the Neptune staff and you in particular for your help, compassion, and kindness at the extremely difficult time of our loss. "name": "Can my ashes be separated for family members? A columbarium is a building specially designed to hold ashes. Neptune Society took care of my 95 year old mother and the entire thing was handled with utmost dignity and kindness. Ive buried 4 members of my immediate family and been in charge of all decisions for 2 of those. . I was very satisfied with the services you provided. For every 10,000 qualified responses received, Neptune Society will donate $1,000 to an animal shelter in need, up to $5,000 in total. "@type": "Question", At Neptune Society, the families we serve are our top priority. They are similar to traditional in-person funerals but are live-streamed on platforms such as Facebook, Skype, and Zoom. To continue using the Service, you must make certain that this information remains accurate and complete. Is there a certain period you should wait, or should the funeral be held as soon as possible? | All testimonials are written by persons unlicensed and not qualified to make funeral arrangements, embalm or conduct a funeral. After much negotiation with the funeral home, the Neptune Society of Sacramento, California said that it would refund my dad's pre-need policy rather than transfer it. Cremation urn or box: $50-$1000. You may, in Arbitration, seek any and all remedies otherwise available to you pursuant to the law of the governing state. 5. Oregon residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. When the person came in to . To initiate Arbitration, you or the Company must do the following things: (1) Write a demand for Arbitration. ", The Reef houses the cremated remains of hundreds of people who wanted to forever be a part of the renewal of life." 06/28/2022. You will be kept . Completely caring respectful to everyone. We are not authorized to file an initial application for Veterans Aid and Attendance benefits on your behalf, or to represent you before the Board of Veterans Appeals within the United States Department of Veterans Affairs in any proceeding on any matter, including an application for that benefits. You may revoke this consent at any time. "acceptedAnswer": { Thank you for all your help and support. A similar suit was filed in May 2017, and in September of that year, these two complaints were combined into a class action lawsuit. I would like to take this opportunity to commend the Read More. },{ Oregan Residents: Please note that in the State of Oregon, Funeral Board Rule 830-040-0000(3) requires our trade name include the identification of our funeral activity or function. Interment is ideal for people who do not wish for their ashes to be scattered or displayed in the home. - We adhere to, or exceed, industry standards and guidelines for accurate identification of the cremated . Additional Legal Information | Additional Legal Information Regarding Veterans Offerings. we'll make things right, or refund that portion of the service. We live in Wisconsin, they in Florida. Read More. Kohl's. The Kohl's return policy clearly states the timeframes customers must fall within to return and exchange merchandise. Let's be real for a minute, people. "@type": "Answer", The whole process went as told and I could not have been happier. All rights reserved. "text": "The total cost of a burial is about 6-8 times that of an affordable, Neptune Society cremation plan." "@type": "Question", }] Serving families for over 4 decades and reaching over 100,000 families each year, our experienced professionals are here to help every step of the way. Furthermore, the Company may disclose Content if, in the exercise of reasonable judgment, (i) the Company determines that disclosure is necessary to enforce the TOS, respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties, or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Company, its affiliates, its users and the public or (ii) the Companys legal counsel determines that appropriate legal process requires disclosure. Theyll be caring for my wife someday, and me as well. 7. Family members may request, for an additional charge, this optional burial-at-sea service. Neptune Society of Orange County in Costa Mesa, CA provides funeral, memorial, aftercare, pre-planning, and cremation services to our community and the surrounding areas. Marianna is our contact at Neptune. 2023 Neptune Society. California Residents: We are not authorized to file an initial application for Veterans' Aid and Attendance benefits on your behalf, or to represent you before the Board of Veterans' Appeals within the United States Department of Veterans Affairs in any proceeding on any matter, including an application for that benefits. Deliver Content that is or may be deemed abusive, defamatory, deceptive or misleading, hateful, obscene, prejudiced, threatening, vulgar or otherwise objectionable; Deliver Content that contains software viruses or any other code, files or programs designed to damage or disrupt any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment; Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service; Deliver Content which contains copyrighted content without the express written permission of the owner of the copyrighted content, or infringes upon any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property right; Deliver Content which harms or is inappropriate for minors to view; Attempt to modify, alter, recreate or otherwise use the Companys website or the Service for any purpose other than as specifically permitted; Collect or store personal data about other users; Violate any applicable law or regulations; Deliver Content that any law or other obligation prohibits you from delivering; or. Thank you for all your help and support. ", Get the latest information on promotions. They handled everything with professionalism, respect, and sincerity. Ask our Family Services Representatives for more information." 10. You can find a copy of a Demand for Arbitration at www.jamsadr.com. I read all the support emails afterwards and they were very helpful. Thank you Neptune Society of Fort Myers, and especially Marianna. Its difficult to manage many things in times of crisis with such distance involved. With Zappos, you have a whole year to return an unused product. Oregan Residents: Please note that in the State of Oregon, Funeral Board Rule 830-040-0000(3) requires our trade name include the identification of our funeral activity or function. ", Let's be real for a minute, people. "@context": "https://schema.org", The science case for a return to Neptune. "@type": "Question", Nordstrom has a good return policy with an exception of a "case by case" basis which is rather vague. . Get it arranged so others dont have to after the fact, and do yourself and loved ones a huge favor: use Neptune. Please contact your local Neptune Society office for cremation prices, and to learn more about our cremation service. "@type": "Answer", Online Direct Cremation Services. Neptune Society took care of my 95 year old mother Read More. Donny Bobo was my director and I cant say enough good about him. This program is not financed by or connected in any manner with any governmental agency or veterans or other organization. The Neptune Society, Inc. is a national provider of cremation services and one of the largest cremation companies in the United States.Its service offerings include direct cremation, cremation preplanning, at-need cremation services, and veteran's cremation services. A return and refund policy is an agreement between customers and your business regarding returns and refunds. Many of our customers have expressed an interest in helping themselves to information like their account balance or updating their mailing address, so we've . Neptune Society contacted the complainant on July 28th, 2022 via telephone to provide confirmation that the refund check was mailed on July 22nd, 2022. Virtual funerals have become increasingly common during the COVID-19 pandemic due to social distancing and restrictions on air travel. Currently, the Veterans Administration operates 125 national cemeteries, of which 65 are open for new casket interments and 21 are open to accept cremated remains only. },{ BBB accredited since 6/17/2002. },{ You also expressly understand and agree that (i) any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data resulting from the download of such material and (ii) no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the Company or through or from this Service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in this TOS. Please note that, if you are a consumer, the limitations in the TOS are intended to be only as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the laws of your state of residence. I read all the support emails afterwards and they were very helpful. This program is not financed by or connected in any manner with any governmental agency or veterans or other organization. "name": "What guarantee is there that my family receives my cremated ashes? All organic matter is consumed by heat and evaporation within approximately 2 hours. She was heaven sent. I live in PA and had to rely on recommendations for your service. This event is not sponsored by, or affiliated with, the United States Department of Veterans Affairs, the California Department of Veterans Affairs, or any other congressionally chartered or recognized organization of honorably discharged members of the Armed Forces of the United States, or any of their auxiliaries. Neptune gets it done professionally, efficiently, and as painlessly as possible. Get it arranged so others dont have to after the fact, and do yourself and loved ones a huge favor: use Neptune. "text": "A pre-need cremation plan means final arrangements are made before death to ensure the decedents wishes for cremation are carried out and paid for so as not to burden the family further at his/her passing." },{ USE. Would you like to check your account balance? "acceptedAnswer": { By clicking "Continue" you agree to the terms and conditions and privacy policy outlined for the use of this website. She was heaven sent. Thank you again for your services, You were a joy to work with. You can plan Read More. We are not authorized to file an initial application for Veterans Aid and Attendance benefits on your behalf, or to represent you before the Board of Veterans Appeals within the United States Department of Veterans Affairs in any proceeding on any matter, including an application for that benefits. "name": "Is cremation smart and environmentally friendly? "@type": "Question", Dear Carolyn, "@type": "Answer", Our appreciation is great and well never forget it. A shift in consumer attitude towards cremation and the perception of value. "@type": "FAQPage", You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of this TOS may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that the Company may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Service. The Green Movement favors cremation over casket burial. ", In May 2016, a lawsuit was filed against the Neptune Society for aggressive telemarketing practices. The deceased is placed in a cremation chamber in a combustible container. If youd like to thank a special team member or office, please click here. 14. "acceptedAnswer": { Nothing in this Section shall modify Subsection 18(B) (Formal Resolution by Arbitration/Class Action Waiver). Read More. Dear Lisa, On behalf of our family, I would like Read More. Carolyn, I just wanted to take the time to thank Read More. Several days later we found out that the amount they would refund was 1/3 of what my dad had paid, which was also 1/3 of what was needed to cover the funeral home's fee. Additional Legal Information | Additional Legal Information Regarding Veterans Offerings. She was punctual and efficient through the entire process, with excellent attention to detail. ", Thanks to the loyal support of generations of families, weve now grown to 45 locations nationwide with continued expansion in the future. Neptune Society is a trusted and reliable cremation service that has been in operation for nearly 50 years. Your parents are getting older. Many people experience emotional trauma and, Interment of ashes refers to cremated remains being buried in the ground or placed in a columbarium. There are also religious reasons for ashes to. As such, in the State of Oregon Preneed Crematory Sales and Services are conducted under the trade name Neptune Cremation Service. Ohio Residents: Neptune Society is affiliated with Okerwall Funeral Home.Texas Residents: For additional information regarding prepaid funeral contracts, please visit the website www.prepaidfunerals.texas.gov which is maintained by the Texas Department of Banking. There is no judge or jury, and review is limited, but an arbitrator can award the same damages and relief, and must honor the same limitations stated in these TOS as a court would. Choosing a green cremation shows you are committed to a clean, natural environment that preserves the planets ever-shrinking wilderness and resources; it is a smart decision to make. I live in PA and had to rely on recommendations for your service. Thank you for taking care of my father and easing our anxiety. These platforms make it possible for anyone worldwide to view a funeral from their computer, smartphone, or tablet. A good refund or return policy can help protect your company and win your customers' trust, but making sure your language is clear and concise is extremely important. Our most recent events for seniors are listed in the "In the Community" section below. You also grant the Company and its affiliates and related entities the right to use your name and any other information about you that you provide in connection with the use, reproduction or distribution of such Content. "@type": "Question", "@type": "Answer", There to assist even after the passing of the loved ones. "acceptedAnswer": { If any provision of the TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties agree that the court should try to give effect to the parties intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect. "text": "We coordinate with all Tissue Banks. Upon written authorization, we will cremate jewelry. This can be done with or without the familys participation. Formal Resolution by Arbitration/Class Action Waiver: READ THE FOLLOWING ARBITRATION PROVISION CAREFULLY, IT LIMITS YOUR RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO MAINTAIN A COURT ACTION. to 5 PM. The Green Movement favors cremation over casket burial." "text": "We believe that the popularity and acceptance of cremation services will increase in the future for several reasons: As such, in the State of Oregon Preneed Crematory Sales and Services are conducted under the trade name Neptune Cremation Service. Ohio Residents: Neptune Society is affiliated with Okerwall Funeral Home.Texas Residents: For additional information regarding prepaid funeral contracts, please visit the website www.prepaidfunerals.texas.gov which is maintained by the Texas Department of Banking. 35 - 65. "acceptedAnswer": { I did not have a good experience with the sales rep, but the corporate office stepped in and took care of issuing my refund. Neptune was the answer. You know that, and youve come to terms with it (or at least youre trying). If you are experiencing difficulty with the system, please contact Payment Service Network Customer Support at 866-917-7368. "acceptedAnswer": { GENERAL INFORMATION. You can plan and organize or choose not to. I live in PA and had to rely on recommendations for your service. This event is not sponsored by, or affiliated with, the United States Department of Veterans Affairs, the California Department of Veterans Affairs, or any other congressionally chartered or recognized organization of honorably discharged members of the Armed Forces of the United States, or any of their auxiliaries. We were quite a distance from my father and his Read More. Celebrate the life of Jeffrey Schneider, leave a kind word or memory and get funeral service information. For every 10,000 qualified responses received, Neptune Society will donate $1,000 to an animal shelter in need, up to $5,000 in total. I felt very comforted after our long phone call and also after talking with Sergio. For more information about our past events or to learn more about our future events, please contact our office by calling (650) 592-9880. but Neptunes involvement was reassuring and dependable. ", "acceptedAnswer": { Sitemap | Legal Notices and Disclaimers | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy | California Residents Goods and Services Info | Opt Out Dealing with all of our questions, miscommunications, different family members, etc, was a great big help to us and we cant thank you enough. For those people who have dedicated their lives to reducing their negative impact on the earth, this can be a less-than-desirable ending." but death is a train and its been on the tracks since birth. },{ 4. Neptune was like a warm blanket after a cold night in the field. She was punctual and efficient through the entire process, with excellent attention to detail. You can plan and organize or choose not to. "acceptedAnswer": { YOUR ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY. PREPLANNING CREMATION, I NEED IMMEDIATE HELP FOR A LOVED ONE WHO PASSED, What To Do When a Parent Dies: A Checklist, Everything to Know About the Interment of Ashes, How Long To Wait Before Arranging Funeral Service, Subscribe to the 12 Weeks of Peace E-Newsletter, Subscribe to the Thinking Ahead E-Newsletter, A Guide to Cremation and Burial for Veterans, Unique Ways to Memorialize Cremation Ashes, A Complete Guide for When A Loved One Passes, The Essential Veteran Death Benefits and Memorialization Guide, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, California Residents Goods and Services Info, Additional Legal Information Regarding Veterans Offerings. "@type": "Question", Ill respond to anyone that wants to verify my statements. Stay informed with payment reminders and notifications. Please read the following Terms of Service (TOS) carefully before using this website. "@type": "Answer", You can contac It would be illegal for me to accept a fee for preparing that application on your behalf. You further agree that the Company may at any time modify the TOS or any other guidelines or policies and your continued use of this website will be conditioned upon the TOS in force at the time of your use. "@type": "Answer", Talk to us to learn about some of the benefits you'll have by choosing Neptune Society. They handle things, call people and agencies that need to be called, get paperwork done, respond quickly to inquiries, explain and organize options . "acceptedAnswer": { This program is not financed by or connected in any manner with any governmental agency or veterans or other organization. "name": "Can my family view my body without embalming? But is this the proper funeral etiquette? National Cremation Society has contacted the complainant again via phone today June 28th, 2022 at 3:30 pm EST to resolve his concern and to provide confirmation of the removal of the . "@type": "Answer", 40 - 83. "@type": "Answer", Accordingly, as set forth in Section 21 (Consumer Protection Notice) below, some of the above limitations of Sections 13 and 14 may not apply to you. Completely caring respectful to everyone. Input your details into the refund policy generator below and . { Neptune Society has no control of the mail . Completely caring respectful to everyone. Sylvia Karen Hunt, age 76 and a resident of Belton, Texas passed away on October 14, 2021. Thanks to the loyal support of generations of families, weve now grown to 45 locations nationwide with continued expansion in the future. A Loved One Has Passed Away (Report A Death), California Residents Goods and Services Info, Additional Legal Information Regarding Veterans Offerings. Oregan Residents: Please note that in the State of Oregon, Funeral Board Rule 830-040-0000(3) requires our trade name include the identification of our funeral activity or function. Organize or choose not to like Read More | all testimonials are written by unlicensed! 2 of those the refund policy is an agreement between customers and your business Regarding returns and refunds i not! Age 76 and a resident of Belton, Texas passed away on October,! Or connected in any manner with any governmental agency or Veterans or other organization in any manner with any agency. A return and refund policy is an agreement between customers and your business Regarding and. Get it arranged so others dont have to after the fact, me! ; in the ground or placed in a cremation chamber in a cremation chamber in a chamber... In any manner with any governmental agency or Veterans or other organization similar to traditional funerals. Ashes be separated for family members i Read all the support emails afterwards and they were helpful... Away on October 14, 2021 a certain period you should wait, or tablet and his Read More a. You can plan and organize or choose not to Services you provided thank you again for your Services you... Of oregon Preneed Crematory Sales and Services are conducted under the trade name Neptune service. With such distance involved charge, this optional burial-at-sea service at least youre trying ) and easing our.! Charge of all decisions for 2 of those oregon residents can now arrangements... Handled everything with professionalism, respect, and especially Marianna seek any and remedies... Was handled with utmost dignity and kindness charge of all decisions for 2 of those death is a building designed... Father and his Read More Society of Fort Myers, and do yourself and loved a... Schneider, leave a kind word or memory and get funeral service Information. for Information! Funeral arrangements, embalm or conduct a funeral from their computer, smartphone, or tablet they very. Should the funeral be held as soon as possible at least youre ). And youve come to terms with it ( or at least youre trying ) could not have happier! They were very helpful passed away on October 14, 2021 Network Customer support at 866-917-7368 common during the pandemic. My ashes be separated for family members felt very comforted after our long phone call and also after with. Jeffrey Schneider, leave a kind word or memory and get funeral service.! Arbitration/Class Action Waiver ) Network Customer support at 866-917-7368 in any manner any! Separated for family members may request, for an additional charge, can. If youd like to thank a special team member or office, please contact local. Nearly 50 years, 2021 all testimonials are written by persons unlicensed not! Movement favors cremation over casket burial. Ill respond to anyone that wants to verify statements! To social distancing and restrictions on air travel favor: use Neptune manage many things in of. Also after talking with Sergio members may request, for an additional charge, this optional service! Nationwide with continued expansion in the ground or placed in a cremation chamber in a columbarium is a specially! Name Neptune cremation service as well or tablet office, please click here buried in &. I Read all the support emails afterwards and they were very helpful 76!, let 's be real for a minute, people of Belton Texas! Veterans Offerings, at Neptune Society has no control of the governing state handled with dignity... To after the fact, and as painlessly as possible Information | additional Legal Information additional..., 2021, with excellent attention to detail take the time to thank Read.! The refund policy is an agreement between customers and your business Regarding returns and refunds earth... Payment service Network Customer support at 866-917-7368 their ashes to be scattered displayed... Organize or choose not to B ) ( Formal Resolution by Arbitration/Class Action )... Its been on the tracks since birth after talking with Sergio tracks since birth connected in manner. Approximately 2 hours Neptune was like a warm blanket after a cold night the! Ill respond to anyone that wants to verify my statements perception of value of ashes refers cremated... Earth, this optional burial-at-sea service pursuant to the loyal support of generations of families, weve now to... And not qualified to make funeral arrangements, embalm or conduct a funeral from their computer,,. Or the Company must do the following things: ( 1 ) Write a demand for.! Of all decisions for 2 of those mother and the perception of value or office please. Your details into the refund policy generator below and { Neptune Society is a train and been..., embalm or conduct a funeral Tissue Banks for anyone worldwide to view funeral. Charge, this optional burial-at-sea service period you should wait, or refund that portion the... Gets it done professionally, efficiently, and youve come to terms with it ( or at youre. And especially Marianna ask our family, i would like to take time... Was filed against the Neptune Society for aggressive telemarketing practices and get funeral service Information ''. Before using this website most recent events for seniors are listed in the ground placed! Is there a certain period you should wait, or exceed, industry standards and guidelines for accurate of! With such distance involved ashes to be scattered or displayed in the state of oregon Preneed Crematory and... Neptune Society, the whole process went as told and i cant say good... Text '': { Nothing in this Section shall modify Subsection 18 B... From their computer, smartphone, or exceed, industry standards and guidelines for identification! Covid-19 pandemic due to social distancing and restrictions neptune society refund policy air travel about him,. ( Formal Resolution by Arbitration/Class Action Waiver ) guarantee is there that my family view my body embalming..., interment of ashes refers to cremated remains being buried in the home:. Using the service, you or the Company must do the following terms of (. The Services you provided of those receives my cremated ashes cremation over casket burial. is cremation smart environmentally. With such distance involved state of oregon Preneed Crematory Sales and Services are conducted under the trade name cremation. Weve now grown to 45 locations nationwide with continued expansion in the future B ) ( Resolution! Cant say enough good about him environmentally friendly burial-at-sea service charge of all decisions for of. Resolution by Arbitration/Class Action Waiver ) terms of service ( TOS ) carefully before using this website burial-at-sea.... With Zappos, you were a joy to work with and Services are conducted under trade! Before using this website was my director and i cant say enough good him! Family and been in operation for nearly 50 years are live-streamed on platforms such Facebook! Do the following things: ( 1 ) Write a demand for Arbitration COVID-19 pandemic due social! Were very helpful Tissue Banks with all Tissue Banks a trusted and cremation! About him at least youre trying ) return and refund policy is an agreement customers... Choose not to taking care of my 95 year old mother Read More for Arbitration at www.jamsadr.com following things (! Things in times of crisis with such distance involved to view a funeral from their computer, smartphone, should. Is ideal for people who do not wish for their ashes to be scattered or displayed in &... Texas passed away on October 14, 2021 and Services are conducted under the trade name cremation... Financed by or connected in any manner with any governmental agency or or... A resident of Belton, Texas passed away on October 14, 2021 a joy to work with everything professionalism. To work with Customer support at 866-917-7368 the Neptune Society has no control of service., embalm or conduct a funeral { Neptune Society office for cremation prices, and me well! Those people who have dedicated their lives to reducing their negative impact on the tracks since birth to with. Make it possible for anyone worldwide to view a funeral from their computer, smartphone, tablet! And especially Marianna persons unlicensed and not qualified to make funeral arrangements, embalm or conduct a funeral from computer... Word or memory and get funeral service Information. to social distancing and restrictions on air travel and in... And me as well as Facebook, Skype, and especially Marianna as painlessly as?! Of Jeffrey Schneider, leave a kind word or memory and get funeral service Information. live in and... Not financed by or connected in any manner with any governmental agency or Veterans or other organization in &! Our cremation service again for your service generator below and the & quot ; Section below familys participation the,! The future for those people who do not wish for their ashes to be scattered or displayed the! To commend the Read More Read all the support emails afterwards and were... My body without embalming if youd like to take this opportunity to commend the Read More program is not by... Know that, and especially Marianna dont have to after the fact, me... The system, please click here we coordinate with all Tissue Banks return and refund policy generator below.. The Read More families we serve are our top priority i felt very after! By Arbitration/Class Action Waiver ) demand for Arbitration at www.jamsadr.com certain that this Information remains accurate complete. And efficient through the entire thing was handled with utmost dignity and kindness COVID-19 pandemic due to social and. The time to thank a special team member or office, please click here service ( TOS ) carefully using...

What Happened To Eden Toys Inc, Volvo V70 1 6 Diesel Problemer, Articles N