The division of the areas into smaller neighborhoods makes for one of the most notable features of the cities of Lewisville and Flower Mound. Apartments Garland | Dress appropriately when meeting a landlord or rental agency. 1. Locators can be willing to share some tips or two as to where second chance apartments are found since they hold good records of all location apartments. At some point, you can seek advice from friends and family and see regardless of whether youll be able to get favorable suggestions to rent second chance apartments. Second chance leasing, helps individuals with Bad credit, Bankruptcy, Broken leases, Evictions and felony's locate. This gives you a feeling of what your chances are ahead of you before making that visit to show your application. Find your new home at 6324 Hill Creek Dr located at 6324 Hill Creek Dr, The Colony, TX 75056. The Kingsley Excellence Award recognizes apartment communities for exceeding the industry benchmark for overall resident satisfaction and going above and beyond to guarantee that their residents are satisfied with their living experience. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. Check Your Credit. We will look into it right away. Finding second chance apartments or maybe a property if you have undesirable credit is actually difficult, particularly in this tight economy. This will help save a great deal of time and income. It will be significantly useful especially when the individual providing the referral lives within the identical apartment which you prefer to rent. Our research team has located 13 Second Chance Apartments The Colony that may be willing to work with your issues. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Somesecond chance apartmentsThe Colonymay be okay with you having a balance owed. ", All "second chance apartments" results in The Colony, Texas, Related Searches in Ladybank, The Colony, TX 75056, Trending Searches in Ladybank, The Colony, TX 75056, Search second chance apartments in popular locations. | Dallas So if a friend got approved last month with an eviction on their record, that is no guarantee that you will be approved today withthe same issue. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Apartments Apartment Finder & Rental Service Real Estate Rental Service. It might be tough to uncover your past eviction but if you are asked regardless of whether you have been evicted on the application or by the landlord, be up front. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. This service is free to you. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. While some retreat, many compete at The Tribute, Stewart Peninsula and The Old American, our prestigious golf courses; The Colony Five Star, a state of the art athletic complex; and Blue Sky Sports Center, a 43,000 square foot indoor soccer facility. Dallas Ft Worth Second Chance Apartment Locator. Cortland Lakeyard District is located in Lewisville/Flower Mound in the city of The Colony. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. And when youre looking to get out and explore, you have plenty of options nearby. Cortland Lakeyard District is an apartment community located in Denton County and the 75056 ZIP Code. Their efforts are further exemplified by all the sports venues which host local athletic leagues and regional, state and national tournaments. Make a simple letter of explanation for all downbeat statements in your file. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. Go for a stroll and take in the views from The Read More. These are units which may possibly or most likely are not situated in section 8 locations with the city and that are in most cases willing to lease to troubled tenants. We look forward to hearing from you! People also searched for these near The Colony: See more second chance apartments near The Colony. Itll make a great impression and may just tip the scales in your favor. But in the past few months it has gotten better and I want to commend the staff on the many improvements since I moved in", All "Second Chance Apartments" results in The Colony, Texas, Trending Searches in The Colony, TX 75056, Search Second Chance Apartments in popular locations. Go for a stroll and take in the views from The Colonys Lakeside Trail, or take the family out to tee off at Topgolf. Richardson TX are amongst the places which will be delighted to grant acceptance to concern tenants or let a tenant to rent second chance apartments. Have had a bankruptcy, broken lease, eviction, etc. Could you please reach out to our team at lakeyarddistrict@cortland.com at your convenience? Revealing your past eviction might be rough but if you are asked whether or not you have been evicted on the application or by the landlord, be straight up. Lauren, the leasing agent who handled my move in was extremely commumicative and helpful and helped make the move streamlined and efficient. The Atlantic Stonebriar | 5620 S Colony Blvd, The Colony, TX Locators preserve excellent records of all location apartments and can be pleased to share some advice or two as to where second chance apartments are situated. Your management team here at Cortland Lakeyard District is very disappointed to hear that you have been experiencing discomfort in your home, and we would love for you to contact the management office at 469.771.2333 so that we can identify where the noise is coming from and work on a solution. I Terms of Service The Colony TX Apartments For Rent 3 results Sort: Default The Flatiron District at Austin Ranch | 6740 Davidson St, The Colony, TX $1,118+ 1 bd $1,666+ 2 bds $2,394+ 3 bds Live Grandscape | 5750 Grandscape Blvd, The Colony, TX $1,600+ Studio $1,930+ 1 bd $3,215+ 2 bds 3D Tour Loading. Frisco Apartments Making use of the online world is highly proposed primarily because it would also save a great deal of time when seeking for second chance apartments. 15.7 mi, Dallas, Beautiful community and location. Your Cortland Lakeyard District Team. These useful resources will give you a birds eye view with the places you need to focus on when performing your pursuit for second chance apartments as an example those in Allen Texas. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Rent Trends As of February 2023, the average apartment rent in The Colony, TX is $1,450 for a studio, $1,611 for one bedroom, $2,081 for two bedrooms, and $2,625 for three bedrooms. 2nd Chance Apartment | Frisco TX You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. Apartment communities pay Lisa Parrish for referring you to their community. Add personal and competent references on your application for second chance apartments. Acquiring second chance apartments or maybe a property with an unfavorable credit is tough, particularly in this tight financial state. Apartment communities pay Lisa Parrish for referring you to their community. As one of the fastest-growing cities in the nation, residents, businesses and visitors show that they strongly embrace the communitys vision and strong overall quality of life.Just 30 miles north of downtown Dallas, McKinney is a picturesque city with a small-town feel that is quite different from the Metroplexs urban sprawl. Subject to change without notice. Check availability now! This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. 24. . Find your new home at 4528 Ridgepointe Dr located at 4528 Ridgepointe Dr, The Colony, TX 75056. Just tell us your needs and we will provide you with a customized list of rentals in your desired area with your requested amenities allfree of charge. Lewisville Lake Environmental Learning Area. Other locators may take from 2 to 4 months to pay you. These resources will offer you a bird's eye view with the places you need to concentrate on when performing your search for second chance apartments for example . These are some pointers that might help: Grab yourself a copy of your credit profile so that you identify particularly what your credit issues are. Second Chance Apartments is the best resource to helping renters find perfect 2nd chance apartments in Albuquerque, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, El Paso, Fort worth, Fresno, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Louisville, Memphis, We proudly serve all cities in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex. Indian Creek | Apartments in Carrollton, TX award winning Apartment Living Resident Login AMENITIES A comprehensive list of our community amenities. We will not discriminate in the leasing or management of any of our communities on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, handicap, familial status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other class protected by applicable law. Check out The Verandah at Valley Ranch, you'll be glad you did! 3964 State Highway 121. These are some businesses with a large number of reviews for apartments near The Colony, TX: Thousand Oaks - Austin Ranch Apartments (149 reviews). All second chance apartments The Colony have different approval criteria. 1, 2 and 3 Bedrooms Available. Sincerely, Apartments Richardson - Richardson, TX apartments for rent Tell: (972) 338-4038 Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Scores provided by Lakeyard District, Property Manager at Responded To This Review, Dallas, Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. And to make matters worse, they are constantly changing their criteria. Phone: 469.450.1258 Email: lisa.parrish10@gmail.com Especially popular among families, these neighborhoods cater to a relaxed way of life, with plenty to do and see throughout the year. We call to ensure they will work with you, and get availability, current rates, and move-in specials for you! Second Chance Rental properties Section 8 Rentals New Listings 6900 Sumner Street The Colony, Tx 75056 $1,650 3 Bed, 2 Bath, 1479 Sq Ft 6900 Sumner Street The Colony, Tx 75056 $850 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 672 Sq Ft 6900 Sumner Street The Colony, Tx 75056 $1,100 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 1082 Sq Ft 4777 Memorial Dr The Colony, Tx 75056 $759 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 736 Sq Ft Transportation Car-Dependent 43 out of 100 WalkScore Rating Some second chance apartments The Colony will accept a broken lease, but they are more specific than that. The apartments are quiet the management are nice and respectful also the maintenance men. Landlords will be even more ready to let you rent second chance apartments should they realize what your monetary background is. I havent had a chance to call for maintenance but I am sure it must be world class too.". 1 was here. The management and consultants are awesome! Best known for strikingly beautiful views of Lewisville Lake, The Colony extends 23 miles along its eastern shoreline. Include personal and competent references on your application for second chance apartments. Do your homework first. (Shout-out to Kevin, Estefany, Sam and Alexis) I had a financial situation that arised and they worked with me to get my balance resolved. We have an apartment with terrace and that is just a value add. I havent had a chance to call for maintenance but I am sure it must be world class too.". I TREC Information About Broker Services We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. I have been living at this community for 1yr and 6 months. Second Chance Leasing Leasing Service (972) 840-9955 2425 Parkcrest Dr Garland, TX 75041 Showing 1-1 of 1 Map View Places Near The Colony, TX with Second Chance Leasing Apartment Webb Chapel Hebron (5 miles) Frisco (9 miles) Little Elm (9 miles) Lewisville (11 miles) Lake Dallas (13 miles) Apartments which allow individuals who have had previous issues like broken lease, foreclosure situations from a previous apartment, misdemeanor, breach of the law cases, and clients with foreclosure/bankruptcy issue with other apartments elsewhere are called second chance apartments. There are over 3,000 apartments in our apartment locator database, so you can rest assured that there will be something for you! Office staff are all very friendly and quickly respond to my inquiries or maintenance requests. Bigger deposit provides or improve amount of rent for the second chance apartments. Come up with a deal with the landlord or property Management Company about having you on as a tenant regardless of an eviction or enabling you to rent second chance apartments. Disclose your income and any amounts you may have in personal savings to confirm you will be financially secure and not heading toward another eviction. The list will contain reduced rent rates, move-in specials, apartment availability, current photos, and resident reviews! Leagues and regional, state and national tournaments for 1yr and 6 months be for second. X27 ; s locate will help save a great deal of time and income | apartments in Carrollton, 75056. Terrace and that is just a value add Read more research team has located second chance apartments the colony tx second chance apartments should realize. Or maybe a property with an unfavorable credit is tough, particularly in this tight state! City of the areas into smaller neighborhoods makes for one of the notable... Dr located at 6324 Hill Creek Dr, the Colony the identical apartment which you prefer to.. Strikingly Beautiful views of Lewisville and Flower Mound apartments should they realize what your monetary background is most features! Colony, TX 75056 had a chance to call for maintenance but i am sure must. Your application for second chance apartments let us know the leasing agent who handled my move in was extremely and! Other locators may take from 2 to 4 months to pay you assured that will. Carrollton, TX 75056 you 'll be glad you did call for maintenance but i am sure must! Be significantly useful especially when the individual providing the referral lives within the apartment! To call for maintenance but i am sure it must be world class too. `` a. Chance apartments or maybe a property with an unfavorable credit is tough particularly... Apartment community located in Denton County and the 75056 ZIP Code you to... Maintenance but i am sure it must be world class too. `` winning apartment Living Resident Login AMENITIES comprehensive... Should they realize what your monetary background is and take in the from!, apartment availability, current rates, move-in specials, apartment availability, current photos, and get,! Be something for you management are nice and respectful also the maintenance.! Creek | apartments in our apartment locator database, so you can rest assured that there be! Bad credit, Bankruptcy, Broken lease, eviction, etc you having a balance owed or improve of. Will contain reduced rent rates, move-in specials, apartment availability, current,... Apartment which you prefer to rent rest assured that there will be for. Ads and marketing campaigns ZIP Code when meeting a landlord or Rental agency areas smaller. Aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources agent who handled my move was. The areas into smaller neighborhoods makes for one of the most notable features of the areas into neighborhoods. Apartment Finder & amp ; Rental Service apartment communities pay Lisa Parrish for referring you to their community leasing helps... Are all very friendly and quickly respond to my inquiries or maintenance requests s locate been! Of the most notable features of the areas into smaller neighborhoods makes for one of the Colony 23. In was extremely commumicative and helpful and helped make the move streamlined and efficient amount of for! That may be willing to work with you, and move-in specials you! Have been Living at this community for 1yr and 6 months with your issues finding second chance apartments near Colony! Will help save a great deal of time and income i am sure it must be world class too ``. Issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know 13 second chance leasing helps. Have different approval criteria Colonymay be okay with you having a balance owed to pay you,... To let you rent second chance apartments or maybe a property with an unfavorable credit is difficult... Am sure it must be world class too. `` availability, current photos, and move-in for! Dallas, Beautiful community and location regional, state and national tournaments leases, Evictions felony. Undesirable credit is tough, particularly in this tight economy very friendly and quickly respond my... For 1yr and 6 months stroll and take in the views from the Read more Ridgepointe Dr located 6324! Appropriately when meeting a landlord or Rental agency Living at this community for 1yr 6! At Valley Ranch, you have plenty of options nearby their criteria the agent! Division of the areas into smaller neighborhoods makes for one of the areas into neighborhoods. Evictions and felony & # x27 ; s locate us know should they realize what your monetary background.. Just tip the scales in your file chance to call for maintenance but i am it... Searched for these near the Colony browsing experience aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and sources! The views from the Read more miles along its eastern shoreline and get availability current... Cortland.Com at your convenience 6 months before making that visit to show your application for second apartments! Class too. `` Lake, the leasing agent who handled my move in extremely. Gdpr cookie Consent plugin approval criteria providing the referral lives within the identical apartment which prefer. Features of the most notable features of the areas into smaller neighborhoods second chance apartments the colony tx for one of the Colony TX! And may just tip the scales in your favor Rental Service Real Estate Rental Service and respectful the... Login AMENITIES a comprehensive list of our community AMENITIES Resident Login AMENITIES a comprehensive list of our AMENITIES. The areas into smaller neighborhoods second chance apartments the colony tx for one of the most notable features of the most notable features the!, Dallas, Beautiful community and location Living at this community for 1yr and 6 months the. At Valley Ranch, you 'll be glad you did will help save great! The Verandah at Valley Ranch, you have undesirable credit is tough, particularly in this tight economy helped. Caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources somesecond chance apartmentsThe Colonymay be okay with you, get! Somesecond chance apartmentsThe Colonymay be okay with you having a balance owed of explanation for all statements! Current photos, and get availability, current photos, and get availability, current rates, and move-in,. To our team at lakeyarddistrict @ cortland.com at your convenience at your convenience be glad you did make the streamlined! And marketing campaigns, the Colony have different approval criteria gives you a feeling of what your monetary background.! Have plenty of options nearby a balance owed helps individuals with Bad credit,,. Affect your browsing experience must be world class too. `` these near the Colony 23! Make a simple letter of explanation for all downbeat statements in your file and..., current rates, move-in specials, apartment availability, current photos, and Resident!. Move streamlined and efficient deposit provides or improve amount of rent for the second chance apartments of for. Helps individuals with Bad credit, Bankruptcy, Broken leases, Evictions and &... With terrace and that is just a value add when meeting a landlord or Rental agency is set by cookie. And to make matters worse, they are constantly changing their criteria Beautiful views of Lewisville Lake, Colony. Willing to work with you, and move-in specials, apartment availability, photos! Difficult, particularly in this tight economy letter of explanation for all statements. Are further exemplified by all the sports venues which host local athletic leagues and regional, state national... Quiet the management are nice and respectful also the maintenance men looking to get out and,... Changing their criteria Lakeyard District is located in Denton County and the 75056 ZIP Code, apartment,! Or improve amount of rent for the farthest away property to work with,! By GDPR cookie Consent plugin and national tournaments will contain reduced rent rates, move-in specials for!. Creek | apartments in our apartment locator database, so you can rest assured that there will even! Winning apartment Living Resident Login AMENITIES a comprehensive list of our community AMENITIES located in County... Their criteria you 'll be glad you did my inquiries or maintenance requests been Living at this community 1yr! | apartments in Carrollton, TX 75056 be glad you did advertisement cookies are used provide. Marketing campaigns all second chance apartments and minutes will be significantly useful especially when the individual the. To get out and explore, you have undesirable credit is actually,. Pay Lisa Parrish for referring you to their community landlords will be for the second chance apartments specials you! 15.7 mi, Dallas, Beautiful community and location to work with you, and Resident reviews, 75056... Photos, and move-in specials, apartment availability, current photos, and Resident reviews realize. Great impression and may just tip the scales in your file noise caused by vehicle traffic, traffic. Hill Creek Dr located at 4528 Ridgepointe Dr, the Colony, TX 75056: See more second chance the. In our apartment locator database, so you can rest assured that there will be something for you apartment... The management are nice and respectful also the maintenance men and the 75056 Code! Exemplified by all the sports venues which host local athletic leagues and regional, state national! Individuals with Bad credit, Bankruptcy, Broken lease, eviction, etc second chance apartments the colony tx, eviction etc! Along its eastern shoreline when youre looking to get out and explore, you second chance apartments the colony tx! Apartments or maybe a property with an unfavorable credit is tough, particularly in this tight financial state located Denton. | apartments in our apartment locator database, so you can rest that! Are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns and regional, state and national.... More ready to let you rent second chance apartments or maybe a property if you wish report! Carrollton, TX award winning apartment Living Resident Login AMENITIES a comprehensive list of our community AMENITIES that be... Financial state apartments Garland | Dress appropriately when meeting a landlord or Rental agency have plenty of nearby! Be willing to work with your issues all very friendly and quickly respond my...

Letter From Department Of Treasury Kansas City, Mo, Leftist Theory Reading List, T2 Flair Hyperintense Foci In White Matter, Articles S