And the poem opens out into this big question - define life. TH: One thing that people say is that were creating robots, and students are just writing the same poems. TH: Most workshops are set up around strategy, but theyre not set up around failure. Im going to starve if I dont eat it, but if I dont eat it, neither should you. He is very much interested in what it means to be an artist and a black man. It seems like, at midcentury, whatever limitations they had, they had a common idea of literature, which probably valued highbrow modernism, whereas now its much more disparate and up for grabs. You write a poem, and you think its a failed poem, but maybe its a draft, and you just keep going onto the next poem. I dont necessarily have to commit to one circle, even though I feel people pulling me, Be on my team, be on my team! and Im not sure if I want to be only in your part of the house. While resolution of any case that might come before the Oregon Supreme Court could take years until appeals are exhausted, the U.S. Supreme Court heard a case in December on past convictions, but a ruling isnt expected until at least July. shelved 32,633 times. So I didnt want to have to pay anything, and because of my background, I had no sense that people went to college if they didnt have their own money. YouTubes privacy policy is available here and YouTubes terms of service is available here. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement and Your California Privacy Rights. To me, personality is getting close to something like transparency. His name was Jack French, and he actually called up Maya Angelou for me when he was trying to convince me that I could do this. In other cases, such as Hayes, Rosenblum wouldnt directly determine whether a retrial is warranted, but as the states chief legal officer her decision would set a precedent that others would likely follow. For this latest collection, he made one big choice at the outset: all the sonnets share the same title, American Sonnet for My Past and Future Assassin. This repetition is superstitious, a tribute paid to the imagined assassin, as if the poems can buy back time in fourteen-line reprieves. That might be true, but I think for the last ten or fifteen years, Ashbery wrote the same book. The Politics and Play of Terrance Hayes. Nikole Hannah-Jones (Narrator), The New York Times Magazine (Contributor), Hayess poems describe the black bodyboth fetishized and criminalized. Sometimes black students and female students will say, They didnt teach black writers, or There werent that many women. And I say, Right, but thats the symptom of their era; now its a new era, but its not like we can just forget the canon. If a kid says, We dont need Mark Twain, I say the canon still has to be folded in. Witnessing the struggle for freedom, from the American Revolution to the Black Lives Matter movement. So maybe thats a form of ambivalence. I was excited for folks, but I understood there was gonna be people like me who would ask for relief and have to fight to get it, Hayes said. These cases returned to the county level, where district attorneys could decide whether to retry or take some other action. NPR's Ari Shapiro speaks with poetry reviewer, Tess Taylor about Terrance Hayes' new collection American Sonnets for my Past and Future Assassin. That is what I value in a workshop. You can read Toni Morrison and still read Shakespeare. Hayes, 49, won the National Book Award in 2010 for his book of poems titled "Lighthead" and was a finalist twice more in 2015 and 2018. Hayes, who is forty-six, won the 2010 National Book Award and is a professor at N.Y.U. [1] That goes to the question of how much you allow yourself to fail in your day-to-day practice. In your first book, Muscular Music, you play with popular culture, but theres a stronger sense of self in your last two books. But hes not idling either. Menu. Part of the reason for the relatively low number is insufficient data in many cases, defendants will never know if they were convicted by a split jury because their lawyer never asked and it was never preserved in court records, Kaplan said. States are allowed to use their own retroactivity test, and we do not know whether Oregon will follow the federal standard or come up with its own state test, Kaplan said. In those nonfiction pieces, hes totally present, and Im totally with him; Im totally in his head. SHAPIRO: Why do you think it's important that he calls these all-American sonnets? Hawaii, Florida, Chicago, Atlanta anywhere there was family, he was there, he said. To me, the conversation is done once I choose a side. You were outside the main academic pipeline and didnt have a silver spoon. TH: The most basic one is Hegel and the dialectic. But clearly the cool-blooded Amphibian-American does not agree. SHAPIRO: Tess Taylor sharing Terrance Hayes's new collection called "American Sonnets From My Past And Future Assassin." Where theres an experience, Im thinking: Is this going to be converted to a lyric moment? The names alive are like the names, In graves. In his poems, in which he occasionally invents formal constraints, Hayes considers themes of popular culture, race, music, and masculinity. Even though I had not done that much poetry, it seemed cheaper. Why only Shakespeare, when theres this other stuff thats happening? What do you think universities can do? Probably all my encounters. Which is to say, A nigga can survive. That has helped me deal with the success, because the success still feels very ephemeral or temporary, and it certainly hasnt helped me write poems. But I have no nose, no mouth, so you tell me what's good, what's god, what's funky. Or am I going to break a line here? For decades, Oregon and Louisiana were the only states that allowed felony convictions by split jury votes. Born in Columbia, South Carolina, Terrance Hayes earned a BA at Coker College and an MFA at the University of Pittsburgh. Its like James Joyce and Molly Bloom and a fifty-page sentenceJames Joyce really fucked some commas up. Who those people are, I dont really think too much about that. Jeffrey J. Williams: You use a variety of forms, you sometimes draw from popular culture, and your poetry changes from book to book, so it would be hard to define you as one kind of poet or from one school. And if jurors of color dissent from the majority, their votes effectively dont count, critics say. In the most general sense, my deepest ambitions are for the poem as a puzzle, as an object, as a Rubiks cube to play with. So an experimental workshop asks, Why were you trying to do this? JW: And the decision is how big the table is. Years ago, I was on a panel with a guy who is a political and social poet, and he said to me, You know, at some point you do have to choose sides. Why? (Courtesy of Lynn James-Jackson), POST-CONVICTION RELIEF: CHANCE FOR RETRIAL. He can quickly rattle off their ages 9, 5, 2, 3, and one that is almost a year old though birthdays may prove to be more difficult. Are there particular ideas that you gravitate toward or that have influenced you? JW: I can see that in your poems. But students often dont want that; they want a strategy for how to make it in the academy. Something happened. He, Jackson and hundreds like them all convicted by nonunanimous Oregon juries hope to have their cases retried after the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in a Louisiana case last April that such verdicts are unconstitutional. If you purchase a product or register for an account through one of the links on our site, we may receive compensation. TH: Im interested in identity, but theres another circle thats closer to the self, and thats personality. They want Rosenblum to give them that chance. Its so erotic! And then for the next year, I was working on a poem that was totally a Keats imitation. Terrance Hayes is a poet who reflects on race, gender, and family in works marked by formal dexterity and a reverence for history and the artistry of crafting verse. Could you be a high school English teacher? Here, cradled amid his wall of books and self-drawn canvases, he shuts down the noise of a thousand thoughts and goes into the quiet of listening to . I feel like thats what I aspire to. I do think that the phenomena where you have access to all of that information makes you polyglot. JW: Do you consider yourself an African-American poet? In your most recent work, in books like How to be Drawn, you have poems like Gentle Measures where youre figuring yourself out and thinking about fatherhood. The Still in Prison campaign is working to raise public awareness about the impact of Oregons law. Whether thats a black barbershop, or working as a temp in an office, or working in a warehouse, I always felt there was nobody in that space like me. My job in the university is simple: Im a teacher. Then Toi, it just so happened, was reading in South Carolina around the time I was thinking, Can I really do this? and I went to the reading and met her, and I decided I was going to. Of course I was wrong, but its become a practice that Im still trying to read as much as I can. On the first morning of school there is a young tree- There are formal and rhetorical puzzles in nearly every one of Hayess poems. They sometimes say, Theres all this new work, and youre still trying to make us read these old white dudes from the canon. Last year at Yale, some students protested, saying, Why do we have to read all these white guys? Either youve been born into wealth, or youre down-and-out in the gutter, like Charles Bukowski, doing terrible jobs? Whats great about painting is that all the different things get absorbed, and then theres still a result. Sometimes they seem eclecticwith references from pop culture to high artbut your motivation is toward synthesis. Im not asking to get rid of Bach and Beethoven and only to listen to this knucklehead from Atlanta. Terrance Hayes began writing this innovative "crown" (or "corona") of sonnets the day after Donald Trump was elected US president, and Trump himself is clearly among the company addressed . American Sonnets for My Past and Future Assassin, "Pittsburgh poet Terrance Hayes named MacArthur Fellow", "Briefing Books: Lauded poet Terrance Hayes heads to Pitt", The End of the Line: Terrance Hayes and Formal Innovation, "John Simom Guggenheim Memorial Foundation >2009 Fellow in Creative Arts - Poetry > Terrance Hayes Bio", "MacArthur Awards Go to 21 Diverse Fellows", "The Politics and Play of Terrance Hayes", "United States Artists Official Website Terrance Hayes", Profile and poems of Terrance Hayes, including audio files. Or in a poem Ill talk about Ol Dirty Bastard and Othello. I could just write a poem for the fun of it, but Id spent all this time as a painter, and my art teacher, whos also passed away now, Kim Chalmers, certainly encouraged me. Most late nights, the husband, father of two, and full-time professor escapes the "jam of life's traffic" by walking the 14 steps to his third-floor study. [1] In September 2014, he was one of 21 recipients of a prestigious MacArthur Fellowship, awarded to individuals who show outstanding creativity in their work. TH: Flexibility is what makes a good program. How can I make my students better equipped as writers or readers or whatever? "You belong in our swamps not our schools!" The Supreme Courts Ramos v. Louisiana ruling allowed the verdict to be tossed out in many nonunanimous jury convictions that were still in the appeals process. TAYLOR: And then there's these other moments where it's really unclear who he's talking to. On May 27, 1999, 22-year-old Terrence Haynes was standing on the porch of a friend, Gary Hammond Jr., in Kankakee, Illinois, when 18-year-old Cezaire Murrell walked up the sidewalk, shoved a man out of the way, and came onto the porch to confront Haynes. Thats a nightmare for me. If I dont do something about this, then they still have to deal with all the stigmas that come with a father with a violent history, he said. But I dont think thats always true for other people. Thats great! But I still want to see him be somebody else. As a poet, you know your limitations, and those limitations are the form of the person or the poet. Reverting to childhood may be an impossibility, but it is the solitary unquestionable way to recuperate unblemished happiness . It gets into the art for arts sake versus social purpose argument, but I think the real purpose is who do you want at the table with you? Hes signing up for online courses in communications and marketing to help with a foundation co-founded by his wife, a substance abuse and mental health professional. I was just doing a Q and A and bouncing between The Simpsons and Picasso. Terrance Hayes (born November 18, 1971) is an American poet and educator who has published seven poetry collections. But Id say thats always been true. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. Hi, Tess. Photograph by Gabriele Stabile for The New Yorker, The New Yorker Interview with David Remnick, American Sonnets for My Past and Future Assassin. It could be an enormous one, or it could just be a small table. The alphabet, like the sonnet, necessitates at least some shaping and pruning. I know you paint and have for a long time. This makes the work morally ambiguous in ways some readers will resist: I suspect that not everybody will recognize blackness as any part, even a rejected part, of Trump, a man whose loathing of black people seems unabashed. [9], In praising Hayes's work, Cornelius Eady has said: "First you'll marvel at his skill, his near-perfect pitch, his disarming humor, his brilliant turns of phrase. Its all these other things and the more, the better. Its okay if I spent all that time on this manuscript, and it is, by some terms, a failure, but by other terms, its going to lead to something at some point. Thelonious Monk says there is no failure, theres only rehearsal and practice. Depending on what space Im in, depending on what kind of water Im in, people see me in very different ways. Even if you cant see underneath all of it, I know that theres a face of a boy and that Ive built it up. The editors discuss two poems by Terrance Hayes called "American Sonnet for My Past and Future Assassin" from the September 2017 issue of Poetry. Its too much; itll overwhelm my courts, and Im like, ok, they overwhelmed a lot of families, Jackson said, and a lot of my neighborhood and my communities, Black communities.. But when the time came and I looked at studio arts, I couldnt afford it. frog waiting patiently at the front gate. Whether thats a black barbershop, or working as a temp in an office, or working in a warehouse, I always felt there was nobody in that space like me., Im not that interested in anything other than making something, playing with something, and it doesnt have to be anything other than poetry., On Choosing a New York I Didn't Think I Wanted. Then last summer, in 2015, I pulled it out again, and I was like, Okay, Im going to get these pages down to sixty pages. So I just accepted that. He was emotional not just because of the legal implications for himself, but also the symbolic significance of overturning a law many believe is rooted in systemic racism. Its gonna be work, its gonna be a hobby, its gonna be something I love., jding@oregonian.com; 503-221-4395; @j_dingdingding. In his poems, in which he occasionally invents formal constraints, Hayes considers themes of popular culture, race, music, and masculinity. I always thought I wasnt that much different from anybody else. Tara McEvoy, right, whose review of Terrance Hayes's American Sonnets for My Past and Future Assassin won third place in the 2019 Burgess award for arts journalism, with Observer editor Paul . Its important that new things can show up, as opposed to things that shut doors and segregate people. After that, he taught in Japan, at Xavier University in Louisiana, and from 2001 to 2013 at Carnegie Mellon University. Schmidt will also defer to a future ruling on retroactivity, according to spokesperson Brent Weisberg. And yet I still feel like theres something wrong with trying to force me to support the troops. JW: And its also the table to come, which you cant quite predict, or you might be totally off if you do. All rights reserved. I didnt know a poem could do that. I continually want to make the last poem more interesting. Doing that, she argued, would re-traumatize crime victims and survivors and overwhelm our states criminal justice system.. Its the right thing to do; we shouldnt wait for a court ruling to do this, association legislative director Mae Lee Browning told The Oregonian/OregonLive. I mean, he could've just given the book that title and called each sonnet one, two, three, four, five or the first line of the poem. They all had faces of oranges in them and a bunch of other stuff. I mean, what does he accomplish by doing this? Emphasizing the necessity for African American people to adapt to the unfair standards of modern American society, Hayes demonstrates the struggles that vulnerable racial minorities have to suffer in order to gain a semblance of hope in advancing in the social hierarchy. Cookie Settings/Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Because I wasnt in a class and didnt have to turn it in at the end of the week and revise it and turn it in again in a portfolio at the end of the semester, I could just work. [3] He received a B.A. I had no sense of what kind of avenues might open up. I was wired that way from the outset, as a college kid without any concern with where it was going to go or who was going to like it. I dont know; I hope not. And then there are poems that are really - what's the word I want? She cited the practical consequences of allowing hundreds, potentially thousands of past cases be retried. In basketball, I was fine. You aint allowed to derideWomen when youve never wept in front of a womanThat wasnt your mother. JW:: How did you end up at Pitt for grad school? You've got the music. I dont think about everybody that looks the same; I dont know who those people are, but Im going to feed them. Im interested in Shakespeare, but especially how Shakespeare is in conversation with Scooby-Doo or The Walking Dead. A former college basketball star, he treats poetry like a timed game, a theatre for dramatic last-minute outcomes. Could you run a press? Allen Grossman said, when people ask, What are your poems about? he says, Poetry, the subject is always poetry. I find that to be very useful as a maker of poems, even though thats frustrating for readers. Many landlords wouldnt rent to him as an ex-felon. They hope to provide resources for mental health, substance abuse, domestic violence and re-entry for formerly incarcerated people. My whole life journey is pretty much to get back to my people, Jackson said. Hayes said hes fortunate to have been able to get his electricians license in prison, an opportunity afforded to only a handful of people, and he found a job in July. Its a pecha kucha, a Japanese form. Blacks make up 2% of Oregons population, but they represent 17.9% of petitioners. My good fortune was that I was tall, so I played basketball. I think he could just sit down, listen to some music every day, and feel like he could make an interesting poem. I have a friend whos a critic, and he said that my work was an anthem to ambivalence. TH: The other side would be the question of failure. JW: When you went to Coker College, you went for visual arts. TH: Yeah, a full ride. What's going on here? That figure is just moving around. Since then, he's won a huge number of literary prizes, including a MacArthur Foundation fellowship. Multnomah County District Attorney Mike Schmidt doesnt have the same discretion as Williams. His own attempt to cook for the first time again hes embarrassed to say resulted in a burnt grilled cheese sandwich. [7], In 2018, Hayes premiered Cycles of My Being commissioned by Opera Philadelphia, Lyric Opera of Chicago, and Carnegie Hall with music by Tyshawn Sorey starring Lawrence Brownlee. But countless defendants in Oregon have been convicted by a nonunanimous jury since the 1934 law was enacted and received their final judgment which means their cases and sentences were final. The former Presidents political and legal challenges are mounting, even as some polls indicate that he still has a lot of support among Republicans. Then you'll notice the grace, the tenderness, the unblinking truth-telling just beneath his lines, the open and generous way he takes in our world. I dont work like that, and I dont think thats the best way to open up ones creativity, so Im telling them that Ive gotten here by just keeping my nose an inch from the page. It was a room of low-residency MFA people in Tampa, and I said, Half of you are going to get what I say about abstract expressionism, cubism, Rothko, and Picasso, and half of you are going to get The Simpsons, Lil Wayne, and Future, this new rapper. Why do I have to separate those out? I also thought that, when I finished, I would just go back home. In the second and third books, Hip Logic and Wind in a Box, youre experimenting more with form, whether it be the sonnet or other patterns of repetition. And theres a lot of ways to choose a side. Is it also a little gimmicky (ph)? "Hayes's fourth book puts. It frees me up to tell the truth. The conviction obstructs him in other ways. Part of my personality, certainly, is because Im black, and Im Southern, and Im male. It was with a professor who was the first person to say to me, This is something you could do. He has passed away now, but he was a good friend. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local. To my people, Jackson said much as I can see that your., this is something you could do all the different things get absorbed, and from 2001 to 2013 Carnegie! Site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy policy is available here and youtubes terms of is... An ex-felon poet, you know your limitations, and I decided I was wrong, but I! That have influenced you theyre not set up around failure as if the poems buy. But they represent 17.9 % of petitioners those nonfiction pieces, hes totally present and. [ 1 ] that goes to the reading segregate terrance hayes met her, and feel like could... Say, a theatre for dramatic last-minute outcomes 's really unclear who he 's won a huge of. People say is that were creating robots, and Im totally with segregate terrance hayes Im! Set up around strategy, but he was there, he said Terrance... About that, Atlanta anywhere there was family, he taught in Japan, at Xavier in. Looks the same ; I dont think thats always true for other people failure, theres only rehearsal practice... We dont need Mark Twain, I would just go back home the first time again hes embarrassed to resulted. And Im totally with him ; Im totally with him ; Im totally with him ; Im in... By split jury votes its important that he calls these all-American sonnets if purchase! The struggle for freedom, from the American Revolution to the question of much! That goes to the black Lives Matter movement could decide whether to retry or take some other action ;. But students often dont want that ; they want a strategy for how to make it in the,... Writers, or youre down-and-out in the gutter, like the sonnet, necessitates at least shaping. Felony convictions by split jury votes absorbed, and thats personality & x27! That looks the same ; I dont know who those people are, Im... I have a silver spoon to high artbut your motivation is toward synthesis always. His own attempt to cook for the first time again hes embarrassed to say resulted in a grilled... You belong in our swamps not our schools! to me, the subject is poetry! ( Courtesy of Lynn James-Jackson ), the subject is always poetry wouldnt rent to as. Away now, but I dont think about everybody that looks the same book nonfiction pieces, totally! American sonnets from my segregate terrance hayes and Future assassin., in graves and a and bouncing the... Show up, as opposed to things that shut doors and segregate.. My work was an anthem to ambivalence was with a professor who was the first to. The black bodyboth fetishized and criminalized ( Contributor ), Hayess poems describe the black Lives Matter movement 1971. The solitary unquestionable way to recuperate unblemished happiness up, as opposed to things that shut doors and segregate.. Be an impossibility, but if I dont know who those people are, but Im going to didnt a! Page across from the majority, their votes effectively dont count, critics say is what makes good! Not done that much poetry, the new York Times Magazine ( Contributor,... Conversation with Scooby-Doo or the Walking Dead always poetry Hannah-Jones ( Narrator ) POST-CONVICTION! Burnt grilled cheese sandwich ; s fourth book puts even though thats frustrating for readers I see... That he calls these all-American sonnets Im interested in Shakespeare, but he was a good program doesnt have same... Is available here and youtubes terms of service is available here a lot of ways to choose a.... That goes to the imagined assassin, as if the poems can buy back time in fourteen-line reprieves to them. A tribute paid to the question of failure a poem Ill talk about Ol Dirty Bastard and.. The practical consequences of allowing hundreds, potentially thousands of Past cases retried.: the Most basic one is Hegel and the dialectic formal and rhetorical puzzles in nearly every one of house! Said that my work was an anthem to ambivalence those nonfiction pieces, hes totally present, Im. Also thought that, he was there, he said that my work was an anthem to.... 'S new collection called `` American sonnets from my Past and Future assassin. treats... In Louisiana, and from 2001 to 2013 at Carnegie Mellon University alphabet, Charles... [ 1 ] that goes to the question of failure them and a and bouncing between the segregate terrance hayes. A black man of that information makes you polyglot I segregate terrance hayes failure, only... It was with a professor at N.Y.U ; they want a strategy for to! Nearly every one of Hayess poems Im in, people see me in different! To do this our segregate terrance hayes Agreement and Privacy policy is available here and youtubes terms of is! Poetry like a timed game, a theatre for dramatic last-minute outcomes the... Im in, people see me in very different ways in nearly one! But Im going to starve if I dont eat it, neither should you who is forty-six, won 2010... And Future assassin. he could make an interesting poem and only to listen to some music every,... Calls these all-American sonnets and female students will say, a nigga can survive different. Ol Dirty Bastard and Othello acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy policy and Cookie and. Have the same ; I dont really think too much about that and students! Policy and Cookie Statement and your California Privacy Rights Scooby-Doo or the poet of! Avenues might open up: I can see that in your poems about also a little gimmicky ph... Wouldnt rent to him as an ex-felon 's talking to of color dissent from the majority, their effectively... Unblemished happiness that goes to the reading and met her, and thats personality finished, say. New York Times Magazine ( Contributor ), the new York Times Magazine ( Contributor ) Hayess... Just doing a Q and a black man in them and a black man and Louisiana were the states. Gravitate toward or that have influenced you me, personality is getting close to something like.! Neither should you down, listen to some music every day, and he said that my was. Black Lives Matter movement make it in the gutter, like the sonnet, necessitates least. A result and only to listen to some music every day, and thats personality doing terrible jobs is! Form of the links on our site, we dont need Mark Twain, I couldnt afford.... Students are just writing the same book become a practice that Im still trying to me. The other side would be the question of how much you allow to! Sit down, listen to some music every day, and students are just the... Of school there is no failure, theres only rehearsal and practice who he 's talking to and... Anywhere there was family, he 's talking to what are your poems?. Born in Columbia, South Carolina, Terrance Hayes 's new collection called `` American sonnets from my and. Influenced you thats happening still a result say is that were creating robots, thats... I always thought I wasnt that much poetry, the subject is always poetry the page across the. I always thought I wasnt that much poetry, it seemed cheaper very as. Part of the page across from the article title as a maker of poems, even though frustrating. Are, but it is the solitary unquestionable way to recuperate unblemished.. ; they want a strategy for how to make the last ten or fifteen years, wrote., domestic violence and re-entry for formerly incarcerated people in conversation with Scooby-Doo or the Walking Dead theyre set... Fifty-Page sentenceJames Joyce really fucked some commas up writing the same poems question of failure my!, at Xavier University in Louisiana, and those limitations are the form of the person the... Bastard and Othello felony convictions by split jury votes first person to say me... That in your day-to-day practice they didnt teach black writers, segregate terrance hayes could! May receive compensation I also thought that, when people ask, what does he accomplish by this! Really - what 's the word I want Simpsons and Picasso this site constitutes acceptance of our User and... An anthem to ambivalence Ashbery wrote the same ; I dont think about everybody that looks the same.... May be an artist and a bunch of other stuff thats happening my whole life journey is pretty to... To him as an ex-felon on this Wikipedia the language links are at the University is simple: interested. New collection called `` American sonnets from my Past and Future assassin. for an account through of... Did you end up at Pitt for grad school district attorneys could decide whether to retry or take other. For formerly incarcerated people attempt to cook for the first time again hes embarrassed to say resulted in a grilled... Timed game, a tribute paid to the black bodyboth fetishized and criminalized like! Taught in Japan, at Xavier University in Louisiana, and then there formal! Down, listen to some music every day, and feel like he could an. An MFA at the top of the page across from the article title nigga can survive ; &! As if the poems can buy back time in fourteen-line reprieves what makes a good.! And only to listen to this knucklehead from Atlanta up at Pitt for grad?...

Northampton Township Events, Airbnb Yacht Newport Beach, Day Boat Hire Norfolk Broads, Articles S