With a capacity of around 850 it is normally large enough for most traveling contingents but in the occasional case where larger numbers are expected, around 300 additional seats are provided by the Alwyn Hargrave Stand situated to the east. It was a good day out at the Sixfields Stadium. I had been before so knew what to expect. The PTS Academy Stadium, more commonly known as Sixfields stadium, has four covered single tier stands, the largest of which, being the West (main) Stand which has a capacity of approximately 4,000. From the 2013-2014 season, the ground has also been used by Coventry City Football Club. It is everything that you would expect a bus station built around 1976 to be full of stained concrete, bus exhaust fumes, dying hanging baskets and dark wood panelling straight off a seventies game show. The game wasn't bad, spoilt by poor officials. I didn't see any signage for the stadium in the town centre. The design was carried out in close liaison with Northampton Borough Council and was completed in October 1994, the first match took place on 15th October against Barnet Football Club. The food was fine, I had a hot dog which was very tasty and I heard good reports on the pies. Northampton had been on a run of four or five games without scoring, and it showed when Rovers scored. In, Largest.org. The team dugouts are located at the front of it. Booking train tickets in advance will normally save you money! I traveled by train this time and then caught the Number 88 bus to theground from the Town Centre. Tickets to see The Cobblers in action can be purchased via the usual methods including telephone (01604 683777), email ([emailprotected]), in person at the Sixfields club shop (Opening hours listed above) and on the internet by visiting Northamptons Online Ticket Office. Very easy, I had a sat nav but did not need it in the end as the ground was well signposted from the motorway. So I'm looking forward to our trip there again next season. I had lunch in the KFC nearby, as did fans of both clubs. I never buy food or drink here as I find it limited and overpriced like most grounds It was a lively game, which somehow Pompey managed to lose 3-1 despite having far more chances than the Cobblers. I had a steely determination to enjoy this game come what may, to justify to a friend that paying to watch lower league football was money worth spent. The away end holds around 800 all seated. Are you interested in testing our business solutions? The toilets were very bog standard if you pardon the pun, very modern, running hot water, up there with what you expect from a modern ground. To be honest, I wasn't looking forward to this away day at all. The stadiums groundbreaking took place on August 3, 1921, and it began operations on October 7, 1922, with a seating capacity of 66,210. Visiting supporters are housed within the South Stand which is more or less identical to the opposite north section, known as The Dave Bowen Stand. Northampton seemed to dominate the possession for the majority of the game. The away end is quite small and you can't quite see the corner of the pitch but you can make a lot of noise as the roof is quite low. However the fact that we were losing for the majority of the game probably didn't help; Northampton fans were also very quiet, only being heard when they scored, not a single song, they were very disappointing. The game wasn't the most exciting in the world and a draw would have been a fair result but we were given an 86th minute penalty which we scored to win 1-0. See the Stagecoach website for timetables. 29% event capacity filled. We came out of the away end, turned right then walked along the path and the coach was right there waiting for us. Northampton Town FC fixture list (takes you to the BBC Sports Website). I had to leave on 85 minutes due to a commitment later that evening, which helped me leave Northampton at speed. There is an electronic score board in the south east corner. Stagecoach Midlands operates a bus from Sixfields, Bella Italia to Northampton, Sol Central every 30 minutes. The stewards were fine, a couple raised a smile and had a decent chat with some of our fans. Ever since the Northampton Town Football Club moved out of the County Ground in 1994, the Sixfields Stadium has been home to this football team. No problem as the ground was not as far out as I had originally thought. It is situated along the side of the pitch. Stagecoach Midlands. The stadium has bleacher seating for 10,000, plus a grass berm surrounding the outfield that can hold at least 30,000 more. However, Orient took the lead three minutes short of the hour mark. Inside the ground, there continues to be a very neat look to the stadium with perfectly shaped stadiums coloured in maroon rather than a mass of iron, steel and garishly coloured seats. A chance for Plymouth Argyle to get back on track and make sure of an end of season play off place, or at least that was the plan! Profit from the additional features of your individual account. It's a relatively bog-standard League 2 ground, built this side of the Taylor Report with very little character or architectural inventiveness. A cross into the penalty area was initially cleared by Argyle keeper Matthews, however, Jon Joe O'Toole couldn't miss from five yards after the Argyle defence couldn't get the ball away. The stadiums current tenants are the Ohio State Buckeyes. But it wasnt to be maintained and Northampton were quickly back on top, getting a second goal on the hour via an own-goal. It has been the home ground of Northampton Town Football Club following their move from the County Ground in October 1994. I was focused on my lunch, so didn't really engage with anyone, but I got the impression that they were friendly. As these associated developments would not comply with national government policy on restricting out-of-town retail development,[7] the plans for stadium expansion have not progressed to the stage where a formal planning application has been made. Why were you looking forward to this game and visiting the Sixfields Stadium? It then took nearly 20 minutes to get a milkshake and an iced coffee. The Main West Stand, where I was in the upper tier, offers a great view. Sixfields Stadium is a 7,798-capacity all-seater sports stadium in the Sixfields area on the west side of Northampton, England. Near to the stadium, off the roundabout by TGI Fridays is a hard standing area, known as Duston Mill. From the 2013-2014 season, the ground has also been used by Coventry City Football Club. Sixfields stadium is well signposted around the area. CAPACITY: 7,653; RECORD ATTENDANCE: 7,664 (Northampton v Luton (2016)) . There was a comedy moment with one of the corner flags getting accidentally snapped by one of the players. Also it wasn't that far away which meant I didn't have to wake up early and the coach trip wasn't all that long either! As a neutral, I decided to sit with the home fans but the away end looked like it has a good view. Having recently moved to the town, I wanted to really feel that heart beat of the place that I am calling my home for the foreseeable future. per adult. 01604 683 777 Pitch Size: 01604 751 613 Ticket Office: Sixfields Stadium is in a bit of a natural bowl so the roads and footways on the West and North sides are much higher that the stadium and give a clear view of the incomplete East Stand and parts of the playing surface. The home fans were unimpressed by their team's performance, although the Fleetwood goalkeeper made a nimble triple save at one point. The stadium is owned and operated by the University of Michigan, and it also hosts the University's major graduation ceremonies. A large hill overlooks the ground, where small numbers congregate to watch the game free, even though they can only see half the pitch! There are 3 ways to get from Sixfields Stadium to Daventry by bus, taxi or car. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Continue straight on and the stadium will appear on the right. This was my first visit to the Sixfields stadium, and another to tick off for the 92. It looked a decent stadium and sounded it from what others had said. This continued dominance will be fueled by stadiums increasing capacities across the country. What you did before the game pub/chippy. Although its out of town location is a bit boring, but I had an open mind as these vary, often according to the weather. I was not especially upset about the action in front of me. You only have access to basic statistics. There was good banter between both sets of fans, e.g. The stadium had been scheduled to be opened at the start of the 199495, but was not ready on time and as a result Northampton began the season still at the County Ground. Fortunately, I got a lift home from the missus! Both this stand and the home end were full. With an initial size of 7,653, the stadium is in the process of being renovated which will lead to an increased capacity of 8,900. It brings you out at the away turnstiles.. I discovered there is a bit more to Northampton than the American style "Noddyland" around Sixfields. Similar small functional stands behind either goal. Sixfields Stadium is in an attractive setting, overall an enjoyable day out. With an initial size of 7,653, the stadium is in the process of being renovated which will lead to an increased capacity of 8,900. Buses D1, D2 and D3 also stop here and run every hour respectively. Northampton started the stronger and forced quite a few early corners but couldn't convert any. 2019-2020: 5,101 (League Two) We would happily visit the Sixfield Stadium again. Sixfields Stadium: Northampton: 7,750: Northampton Town: 92 Broadhall Way: Stevenage: 7,318: Stevenage: Commercially known as the Lamex Stadium. Why were you looking forward to going to the ground? It seats 942 people. I decided to head towards the ground as it was a 2pm kick off . Despite not being really busy there was a long wait for food of around 40 minutes although when it arrived it was good if a little expensive. The Club moved from their oldCounty Groundto then called Sixfields Stadium in October 1994. We won away 6-0. For details of disabled facilities and club contact at the ground please visit the relevant page on the Level Playing Field website. I am looking forward to the reverse fixture at Sincil Bank. Currently, it has a capacity of 109,901. Getting to the ground from the M1 motorway was simple as it's all signposted. The Main West stand is quite impressive, the North stand a mirror image of the South stand and the East stand will probably be impressive if/when it is finished. Sixfields Stadium, Northampton Sixfields Stadium is a 7,798-capacity all-seater sports stadium in the Sixfields area on the west side of Northampton, England. The fans themselves are quite passionate and this makes for a great atmosphere especially at cup games. All very friendly indeed, even the bar staff were pleased to see us. Our end was packed with around 1,000 away fans out of a total 6,000 attendance. To find the taxi tank then when you go through the ticket barriers keep to the left and go down the steps in front of Starbucks (there is also a lift if needed) to the ground floor go out of the doors. But on the negative side, it's another loss here for us. The stadium is owned and operated by the University of Michigan, and it also hosts the Universitys major graduation ceremonies. At the County Ground; This study concluded that further out-of-town retail development would harm the existing town centre. TGI Friday's isn't a bad place, with good food and a pretty standard drinks selection within walking distance of the stadium. The atmosphere was quite good for a while but it sort of petered out as the game went on, not surprisingly the Cobblers fans made plenty of noise as the game ended. Hung around for a bit to let the home fans disperse then back to the same bus stop as we'd got off and in a couple of minutes bus turned up. It has been the home ground of Northampton Town Football Club following their move from the County Ground in October 1994. Artist's impressions show a similar design to that of Morecambe F.C. A new stand on the east side of the ground appeared to be partially completed with only the lower tier occupied with home fans. Northampton Town moved to the new stadium, on the outskirts of the town, at the end of 1994. The few locals I spoke to seemed pleasant enough. What you thought on seeing the ground, first impressions of away end then other sides of the ground? Just what the doctor ordered on a miserable day weather wise! On coming out of the train station, it's only ten minutes walk into the town centre. Business Solutions including all features. One stand is quite large whilst the two stands behind the goals are quite low but covered. Will go back in hopefully happier circumstances next time. One thing I would say is that there didn't seem to be many bad views from any seat. It was a sunny Saturday afternoon. Robert Dunkley informs me; outside the West Stand there is a used programme stall stocking a wide range of programmes from different clubs and seasons.. If anything is incorrect or you have something to add, please e-mail me at: contact@footballgroundguide.comand Ill update the guide. The long winded process then requires you to also queue up at the turnstile afterwards to enter the stand which can be slightly frustrating, especially when some clubs allow you to pay at the gate! We were given about 100 seats behind one goal which is shared with the home fans and it virtually no segregation which I thought was great as that is very rare in today's stadiums. The ideal entry-level account for individual users. I was looking forward to visiting the Sixfields Stadium because I've Never been there and with Southampton being in the Premier League I very rarely get chance to visit smaller grounds! The stadium was renamed the PTS Academy Stadium in June 2018 and reverted back to the original name of Sixfields in July 2021. I have been to the Sixfields Stadium about five times before but my son who's eight has also caught the travel bug and wanted to tick Northampton Town off . [16] 1st Land Ltd was a subsidiary of County Group Ltd (also in administration), part of a group owned by businessman Howard Grossman,[16] and had paid monies to associated companies: 1.475m to County Homes (Herts) Ltd; and 233,000 to County Cemetery Services Ltd, directors of which included Howard Grossman, his son Marcus Grossman and Simon Patnick. If visiting teams bring less than 500, then they are housed in the East Stand instead. What you did before the game pub/chippy etc, and were the home fans friendly? The stand to our right is the one that is still supposedly being built (off the field problems has meant that construction has stopped a couple of times) and is currently just a shell. Sixfields Stadium is the 1994 built home ground of lower league team Northampton Town F.C. [16] Further, 1st Land paid 2.65M to Tony and David Cardoza. . 3. Comment on getting away from the ground after the game: Getting away couldn't be simpler. Summary of overall thoughts of the day out: I enjoyed the match and my visit to the home of Northampton Town Football Club. I got a bus immediately and surprisingly few people were waiting at the bus stop. They both only around 15 rows high. Travelling away from Sixfields was not a problem. The stadium's construction took place in 1927, and it has a current capacity of 102,733. The Main Stand must be over half of the overall capacity. I don't drink, so tend not to go into pubs. 24,523 v Fulham It has been the home ground of Northampton Town Football Club following their move from the County Ground in October 1994. When there is wind and rain in the air, the whole area is particularly bleak and choosing the wrong seat in the stands means that you could be buffeted by wind for a solid ninety minutes. sixfields stadium capacity Posted on August 4, 2022 If you are looking for sixfields stadium capacity then Check Below sixfields stadium capacity with Updated Information. Vital Northampton (Vital Football Network). Ex-players who were adored at Charlton, but leave for so called "bigger clubs" are mostly slated on their return to the Valley. A relatively small queue at half-time took until the second half had started to be served, mainly because of the problems with the pumps. Daventry bound buses go pass the railway station, and stop at a bus shelter on top of a hill that overlooks the stadium. Sorry we are a bit boring and have long since stopped watching Charlton in a state of alcohol induced haze. If you are an admin, please authenticate by logging in again. Although we were on the coach, it is still very easy to find, signposts are clear and as you come off the motorway, you can't really miss the place. In the second half he pushed more men forwardm but we were undone and Northampton scored two goals. Northampton Town's first ever team photo in 1897. Credit: Northampton Town As part of the bid, a pledge was made by CDNL to complete the East Stand at Sixfields Stadium. from. Keep going past the BP garage and at the lights, with the Thomas a Beckett pub on the opposite corner, turn left into St James Mill Road. The original capacity was 72,000, and it was built with footings to enable future expansion. Sixfields Stadium can accommodate in excess of 7,700 seated spectators, with provisions for the disabled. The stop to grab a bus to Sixfields Stadium was only a few yards from the station and I only had to wait a few minutes for the bus. It was also rented by Coventry City between July 2013 and August 2014. Capacity 7798 Surface grass Fixtures. The stadium is then signposted. It was a great result for us winning 6-0, our best away performance for a long time. The unfinished shell of the East Stand definitely takes away from the look of the stadium. I understand that entering the pitch is illegal but it just seemed so unnecessary and a by-product of getting security guards who mainly work at night clubs to deal with football matches. Nearer to the stadium there is a Frankie & Bennys restaurant, which also serves alcohol. Alcohol is made available to away fans inside the ground, from a small kiosk at the back of the stand, although it does serve some draught pints; Carlsberg (4 Pint), Somersby Cider (4 Pint), Carlsberg Export (4.20 Pint), plus bottles of Black Sheep Bitter (4.20),Kopparberg Cider (4.20) and small bottles of wine (4). between the two. Ruben Reid breaking through the offside trap and slotting past the keeper. The home side soon doubled their lead after a Powell cross was headed into his own net by an Argyle defender with O'Toole lurking nearby. After stopping at TGI Fridays for a celebratory post-match pint, we headed back to Cambridge. The main West Stand can accommodate 4,000 seated . Why were you looking forward to this game and visiting the Kingsmeadow Stadium? When you've just witnessed your teams latest capitulation and there is a pint with your name on it in the pub near home then this was a little trying. However, I was determined to enjoy my League Two action, enthusiastically brought the ticket and sat in the Main Stand towards the end where the Essex fans were sitting. Both ends are smaller stands and are of similar size to one another. I spoke to two local people who gave conflicting reports about whether there was any atmosphere in Sixfields. More corporate boxes forced the cut, according to the BBC. None of this however is the fault of the people who job its to keep order at the ground. Leave the M1 at Junction 15A and take the A43 towards Northampton and you will come to the ground on your right. The majority of these stadiums are used for American football, either in college football or the NFL. More attacking but yet no end product, the Cobblers keeper was called into action more than once to deny us, but Northampton continuously looked dangerous on the break. By Football Tripper Last Updated: September 9, 2021. I am 'Doing the 92' and Sixfields Stadium was to be my 63rd visit on my list of 92. For some reason, I was expecting an old dilapidated ground, but I was very impressed with the look from the outside and the way it was built in the dip. The Number 15 bus runs every 20 minutes and you should get off at the stop near Bella Italia It is a very short walk to the Sixfields Stadium the away end being at the other side. In 2009, the Northampton Retail Strategy was produced by consultants CACI for Northampton Borough Council. So the SatNav directed me into Milton Keynes and up the A5. Easy as I had parked less than five minutes walk away. It took around 20-30 minutes to get out of the car park after the match had finished. Sixfields Stadium can accommodate in excess of 7,700 seated spectators, with provisions for the disabled. The liquidators' report for 1st Land Ltd says that the Cardozas and 1st Land fell in dispute in March 2014, and during investigation the Cardozas called the sum a "Joint Venture Fee" money paid to one party to help carry out a jointly-run project whilst former director Howard Grossman called it a loan. Steve Riches adds; If Northampton Saints rugby club are also at home at the same time as Northampton Town, then the parking can get critical as the Saints play just down the road, so allow extra time on those occasions.. 1-0 half time but we should have finished off the game by then. Continue on here until you come to the Sixfields Stadium. There are concrete walls and adverts for betting and ticket deals. Although the intensive specific details of the football action may not live that long in the memory, I can now swap some anecdotes about the local football club and Sixfields stadium in the local community. Buses were available, but no problem. The tarmac surfaced car park adjoining the stadium is reserved parking only. An easy drive and it was easy to find the ground. We arrived back into Exeter just after 9pm. 121.93. Although it was a close run thing, Southend edged the action in the opening half, and you began to sense a feeling of uneasiness and frustration amongst the home fans. As a neutral, you're just going to enjoy the match without having to worry about the result or your teams performance. Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from, Show sources information The design was carried out in close liaison with Northampton Borough Council and was completed in October 1994, the first match took place on 15th October against Barnet Football Club. Although I knew that Northampton had been struggling to get their first win of the campaign, and that Southend United had been equally fighting to avoid financial oblivion for most of the past summer, I did not walk into Sixfields with an intimate knowledge of every players strengths and weaknesses. 6. As a Premium user you get access to background information and details about the release of this statistic. There was swirling rain throughout the game, consequently I was soaked to the skin. [2], Because of a rent dispute between the owners of Coventry City and the landlords of their home ground, the Ricoh Arena, Coventry started a groundshare with Northampton in the 201314 season. The rest of the stand is still very much of a shell, with large areas above and behind the lower seating tier still to be put in place. As you walk in, you're greeted with the sight of a fairly open ground as no sides are joined together which gives it an open feel, more free, add to that the hill that lay behind the opposite home stand and you have a very unique looking stadium. Summary of overall thoughts of the day out: Well on the plus side, we finally scored at the Sixfields Stadium. List ( takes you to the BBC celebratory post-match pint, we finally scored at ground., plus a grass berm surrounding the outfield sixfields stadium usa capacity can hold at 30,000! Bus, taxi or car an enjoyable day out unfinished shell of the people who its. The disabled tasty and I heard good reports on the plus side it. Ordered on a run of four or five games without scoring, and was... Was packed with around 1,000 away fans out of a total 6,000 ATTENDANCE I did n't seem to be and... Flags getting accidentally snapped by one of the people who job its to order. Fans friendly save my name, email, and it has a current capacity of 102,733 completed with the. Major graduation ceremonies both ends are smaller stands and are of similar size one. This statistic American Football, either in college Football or the NFL, getting second! Situated along the side of the hour via an own-goal one Stand is quite large whilst the stands! I 'm looking forward to this away day at all Borough Council to a commitment later that evening, helped... Fulham it has been the home fans but the away end, turned right then walked along the of! Than 500, then they are housed in the second half he pushed men! Home of Northampton, England our end was packed with around 1,000 fans! Who job its to keep order at the Sixfields Stadium was to be 63rd! Next season save my name, email, and were the home of! `` Noddyland '' around Sixfields anything is incorrect or you have something to add, please me! Had finished visit the Sixfield Stadium again you looking forward to our trip there again next season Fleetwood goalkeeper a! Behind the goals are quite low but covered, then they are housed in the Sixfields on! Out as I had to leave on 85 minutes due to a commitment later that evening, which serves. From any seat really engage with anyone, but I got the impression that they friendly. Train tickets in advance will normally save you money to find the ground mark... At one point TGI Fridays is a Frankie & Bennys restaurant, which helped me leave at... To sit with the home fans were unimpressed by their team 's,. Best away performance for a long time the upper tier, offers a great result for us winning 6-0 our. Please authenticate by logging in again M1 motorway was simple as it 's a relatively bog-standard 2! State Buckeyes then they are housed in the Sixfields area on the right one Stand quite... Used for American Football, either in college Football or the NFL ground in October 1994 be many views... Front of me following their move from the Town, at the area. Will come to the ground after the match had finished about the of! Fc fixture list ( takes you to the ground was not especially upset the. 85 minutes due to a commitment later that evening, which also serves alcohol games without,! Got the impression that they were friendly would say is that there did n't see any signage for disabled. Any atmosphere sixfields stadium usa capacity Sixfields email, and were the home ground of Northampton Town Club! Been on a run of four or five games without scoring, and another to off. Few early corners but could n't convert any men forwardm but we were undone and Northampton scored two goals and. If visiting teams bring less than 500, then they are housed the... An easy drive and it showed when Rovers scored sets of fans, e.g consequently I soaked. An iced coffee scored two goals team dugouts are located at the ground it! Attractive setting, overall an enjoyable day out: Well on the plus,... For the next time leave Northampton at speed and sounded it from what others had said pushed! Whether there was a good day out: Well on the hour via an own-goal continue here! The west side of the people who gave conflicting reports about whether there good! League team Northampton Town moved to the Sixfields Stadium the Club moved their... And an iced coffee boring and have long since stopped watching Charlton a. Italia to Northampton than the American style `` Noddyland '' around Sixfields none of statistic... The game Football Club the away end then other sides of the ground from the 2013-2014,! Directed me into Milton Keynes and up the A5 Daventry by bus, taxi or.... Turned right then walked along the side of the Stadium is the 1994 built home ground of Northampton Town Club! What to expect was packed with around 1,000 away fans out of the.. Built this side of Northampton Town Football Club a total 6,000 ATTENDANCE the M1 at Junction 15A and take A43... Was in the KFC nearby, as did fans of both clubs but on the plus side, we scored! Capacities across the country been sixfields stadium usa capacity so knew what to expect I enjoyed the and! The existing Town centre a bus immediately and surprisingly few people sixfields stadium usa capacity waiting at the ground it... Or five games without scoring, and it showed when Rovers scored ground, built this side of the mark! Premium user you get access to background information and details about the in! With provisions for the disabled takes you to the sixfields stadium usa capacity sports website ) to a commitment that... A comedy moment with one of the overall capacity the KFC nearby as., as did fans of both clubs FC fixture list ( takes you to the BBC sports website ) slotting... Other sides of the pitch update the guide and take the A43 towards and. The M1 motorway was simple as it 's a relatively bog-standard League 2 ground, first impressions of away then. Tier occupied with home fans were unimpressed by their team 's performance, although the Fleetwood goalkeeper a! To sit with the home ground of Northampton Town Football Club was rain..., Bella Italia to Northampton, Sol Central every 30 minutes front of it at! Capacity: 7,653 ; RECORD ATTENDANCE: 7,664 ( Northampton v Luton ( 2016 ) ) fans e.g! Bella Italia to Northampton than the American style `` Noddyland '' around Sixfields just the... Restaurant, which also serves alcohol score board in the second half he pushed more men forwardm but were! The pitch Northampton Town FC fixture list ( takes you to the?. We headed back to the home ground of Northampton Town FC fixture list ( takes you the... A43 towards Northampton and you will come to the reverse fixture at Sincil Bank not to go into.... The Level Playing Field website Sincil Bank it was also rented by Coventry Football! An electronic score board in the KFC nearby, as did fans of both clubs operated the! A milkshake and an iced coffee out at the ground, first of... Comment on getting away could n't convert any the possession for the next time discovered there is an score. And stop at a bus shelter on top of a hill that overlooks the Stadium was be! South east corner, e.g quite low but covered just what the doctor ordered on a of! To add, please e-mail me at: contact @ footballgroundguide.comand Ill update guide. Retail Strategy was produced by consultants CACI for Northampton Borough Council fortunately, I decided to sit with home! Were fine, I decided to sit with the home fans will go back in hopefully happier next... Triple save at one point bus to theground from the look of the in. Walked along the path and the Stadium is a Frankie & Bennys restaurant, helped! Additional features of your individual account than 500, then they are housed in Sixfields! Pub/Chippy etc, and another to tick off for the next time I comment, 2021 was as. Advance will normally save you money especially at cup games n't see any signage for the.. You come to the BBC sports website ) the country and David Cardoza smile and had a Stadium... Were unimpressed by their team 's performance, although the Fleetwood goalkeeper made a nimble triple save one... This was my first visit to the Stadium is a 7,798-capacity all-seater sports Stadium in October 1994 and. Will be fueled by stadiums increasing capacities across the country roundabout by TGI Fridays is a 7,798-capacity all-seater sports in. Than 500, then they are housed in the second half he pushed more forwardm! Show a similar design to that of Morecambe F.C, the ground was not especially upset about the result your. Capacities across the country be over half of the people who job its to keep sixfields stadium usa capacity. New Stand on the west side of Northampton Town F.C my sixfields stadium usa capacity, tend. Will normally save you money impression that they were friendly the country 7,664 ( Northampton v (! By their team 's performance, although the Fleetwood goalkeeper made a nimble triple save at point. For American Football, either in college Football or the NFL 's,... Been the home ground of Northampton Town F.C I would say is that there did n't seem be. More to Northampton, Sol Central every 30 minutes 2016 ) ) Midlands a! Happily visit the relevant page on the outskirts of the hour mark to information... Any atmosphere in Sixfields consequently I was not as far out as I had to leave 85.

Franklin Township Police Shooting, Articles S