7TH. Free shipping. 1*7 Tooth Sprocket. Most of the time I opt for overkill on the saw. Please note that modifying your chainsaw has risks and should only be done by experienced individuals. The economic design makes it popular for consumer chainsaws. The larger diameter increases the outer speed of the sprocket increasing the chain speed. We welcome any feedback 10% OFF. Keep in mind that the entire cutting group needs to be taken into account when gearing your chainsaw. myimages[5]="../../../images/top-banner/cookie-mizer.jpg" Not Fit 17mm. Power Mate Rim/Sprocket System 3/8" Pitch-7 Tooth fits Stihl Chain saws. I whipped by the local Stihl dealer/repair shop this morning with my broken sprocket. The sprocket will rotate more times per full chain rotation around the bar making it easier to pull the chain through tough material or around a longer bar. NO E-MAILS OR TEXTS. .cardIcon-icon[data-test="credit-card-icon-discover"] { display:none !important;} 8 pin for bore cutting is too fast! For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. That saw has an impressive amount of torque. (I think my bar is ok. 1*Bearing. ), So the easiest thing to do is keep my bar, and just get a new .325 sprocket, likely 8 teeth as that is what Stihl now considers standard. If you've go a rim sprocket setup on the saw it would be cheap to try out both and decide for yourself. I prefer 8t if the saw has the power for it. The 8T will cut A LOT faster if you let the saw do the cutting and not force it and the saw has the power to pull the large rim. But I bet it'll be fine. STIHL SMALL SPLIINE RIM SPROCKET PT # 00006421236 CHAINSAW 325 PITCH OEM 7 TOOTH Brand New 23 product ratings C $12.76 Buy It Now +C $6.48 shipping from United States 166 sold Sponsored STIHL OEM CHAINSAW CLUTCH DRUM RIM SPROCKET MS261 3/8 7 TOOTH # 1141 007 1001 New (Other) C $55.64 Top Rated Seller Buy It Now +C $27.14 shipping from United States Sign up for newsletter today. 1*E Clip. var BCData = {"csrf_token":"162ade19882dbd0faad373d29f4b3681760e51de6e7a968c01e0af9703458755","product_attributes":{"sku":"0000 642 1234","upc":null,"mpn":"6421234","gtin":null,"weight":null,"base":true,"image":null,"price":{"without_tax":{"formatted":"$11.99","value":11.99,"currency":"CAD"},"tax_label":"Tax"},"stock":null,"instock":true,"stock_message":null,"purchasable":true,"purchasing_message":null}}; Spline Size Mini 7 Spline (MS7). Some parts of this page is temporarily unavailable. Bore 13mm (0.5118) Bearing 10mm x 13mm x 10mm. Feature Other. In stock. on Chainsaws, Started by Chelsea Tree I have an 026 pro with .325 pitch, 16" bar. Hardening process Sell on Amazon Chainsaw Sprocket 7 Tooth 3/8 Pitch Fits Stihl 040 041 AV 030 AV (1680) 031 AV Brand: expert store 3 ratings $2535 Buy it with + + Total price: $50.13 Add all three to Cart These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Bailey's is NOT an authorized STIHL Dealer.OEM parts are new. Children's Toy's, Chainsaw Models & Books etc. Bar length and chain gauge have a big role in whether changing the sprocket will be a success or a failure. I have used 7 pin sprockets mainly, and the only reason is because that's what we always used. This can cause increased wear on the bar, chain, and clutch assembly. */ I still have the 2 original chains that still have life in them: a green rapid micro and a yellow rapid super that I bought in ~1999 with the saw. A faster chain requires more lubrication. What are the pro's and con's. They come from various sources.Ships in 7-10 Days. Stihl used to offer an 18" 3003-mount Picco bar, but those seem to be hens' teeth now. whatever. .cardIcon-icon[data-test="credit-card-icon-jcb"] { display:none !important;} .cardIcon-icon[data-test="credit-card-icon-discover"] { display:none !important;} My brother has an 029 as well but his has the 3/8 chain on it. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. 7 TOOTH .404 AND 6 TOOTH 1/2 DRUMS. Fits Stihl model 029, 034, 034 Super, 036, 039, MS 290, MS 310, MS 360, MS 360 C, MS 360 Pro, MS 360 QS, MS 390 Chainsaws. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Chainsaw Parts. var ry=Math.floor(Math.random()*myimages2.length) Changing a chainsaw's drive sprocket's tooth count is often called "gearing". document.write('') . Where do you find log turner chain & sprockets? Register today and take advantage of membership benefits. This Power Mate rim is radially ported, which helps remove sawdust and debris out from the teeth. Oregon Chain Grinder vs. Stihl chain angles, Location: Northwestern Ohio in the center of a giant corn field. Machined from durable solid-billet steel and featuring a raised tooth design, the .404" rim sprocket was engineered as an exact fit for Oregon .404" chains, and thoughtfully designed to reduce chain stretch and debris ejection with tapered side-ports. Details: 100 brand new and high quality. You must log in or register to reply here. not a rim type spocket. Drive sprocket is 3/85" pitch with 7 teeth. Replace for 0000 642 1206, For Oregon 22270, 0000 642 1207. Unless you have very specific cutting needs, it is best to stick with the drive sprocket tooth count that came on your saw from the factory. var myimages2=new Array() If you cut lots of hardwood, like oak and maple, or need to use a longer bar, then increased torque is what you need. More oiling for chain speed and generally faster cutting. Running it harder or longer wont fix the problem. Can actually outrun the nose in deep bores. 8 tooth sprockets were originally developed to be used by loggers with a full skip chain to offset the impact of fewer cutting teeth than a standard chain. Relatively new here, and have a question. K KenneSaw ArboristSite Member Joined JavaScript is disabled. Unless you run a 12" bar run a 7 pin. What's the advantage of each? imagelinks2[1]="https://www.youtube.com/c/TheForestryForum?sub_confirmation=1" For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Experience taught me that. } These are good quality sprockets. ry=1 xmlHttp.send('{"store_id":"1001795454","timezone_offset":"-8","timestamp":"2023-03-01T19:15:43.42169300Z","visit_id":"e301ca96-e014-463f-b376-7f29a4e6438d","channel_id":1}'); - Welcome to A.S.! I try to take decent care of the chains. 10, Mo is bedder! 8 pin on my another chainsaw and a narrow kerf chain. My brother has an 029 as well but his has the 3/8 chain on it. I run 7 on all my firewood saws, even the big ones. You are using an out of date browser. It cost less to replace just the rim. 8 tooth-more chain speed but less torque and therefore more prone to bogging in hardwoods if you lean on it a little. So, the saw gets a good workout when it is needed. So I will give the 8 tooth a try I guess! Most of the time going from a 7 tooth to an 8 tooth sprocket is no better or worse when using a standard chain. JavaScript is disabled. Replace OREGON For 18720, Replace Stihl For 0006421249. //specify random images below. A quick check on the Oregon website shows model 111188X .325, 7 tooth spur sprocket for your saw - but check to be sure. And the stihl mechanic might be a moron, go to another stihl shop and give them your business if you're unsatisfied. The smaller diameter decreases the outer speed of the sprocket increasing the applied power on the chain. the 66 is my work horse and screams through wood flooding chips like you wouldnt belive. Should You Changing Your Sprocket's Tooth Count Chainsaw drive sprockets most commonly come in 6, 7, or 8 tooth variations. I finally got around to trying my MOFO 036 with an 8 pin and a 16" bar in softwood. Chainsaw Sprocket 3/8" pitch, 7 teeth Part #: 36-1619. The big Homelite in my avatar only came with an 8 tooth .404 .One of my 125 Macs runs an 8 and one a 7 .The Husqvana 2100 runs an 8 tooth .375 on a 32" bar but it's 99 cc too . The teeth of the chain sprocket press against the drive link tanks and the saw chain starts to rotate. It is our goal to develop a website that is accessible to everyone! Pitch: 3/8", Size: Small 7 Spline, Tooth Count: 7. .404 AND 1/2 PITCH. Teeth: 7 Pitch: 3/8" Equipment Type: Chainsaw: Fits Model: STIHL - AFTERMARKET : 017, 018, 019, 021, 023, 025, MS210, MS250, MS250C Chainsaw But. Fit For ST MS661 MS660 066 MS650 MS640 064 070 090 088 etc Chainsaws. The increased speed of the 8 tooth sprocket effectively made up the difference. Preatty sure im running that magic 1/1 clutching. Generally, one step down in tooth count (7 to a 6) or (8 to 7). Not sure you would be welcome in my local Stihl shop with the kind of attitude where you need to label people so. Stock 4. I usually don't cut much bigger than 12" with this saw. Stihl MS310 Stihl MS180 Dolmar 5100 Gooserider Mod Emeritus Feature SingleCylinder. with the 7 it doesnt seem to matter. Sprocket size is shown: chain pitch by the number of teeth. For example, 3/8 x 7 references a sprocket that is 3/8 pitch with 7 teeth. 325" 8T. He wanted to get the story on that by calling Stihl himself. Specs Equipment Type Chainsaw Pitch 3/8" Teeth 7 Crank Diameter .5" Type Rim Fits Model STIHL - AFTERMARKET : 017, 018, 019, 021, 023, 025, MS210, MS250, MS250C Chainsaw DOLMAR : 109, 110, 111, 115 Chainsaw RED MAX : G561AVS, G621AVS Chainsaw PARTNER : P400, P500, P545, P5000, P5100 Chainsaw MAKITA : DCS430, DCS520i, DCS4300 Chainsaw But my big saws Stihl 044 and 660 I can't see a problem with an 8. (Or my home either), I'm agreeing with everyone else about using a 7. (function () { Dont forget to adjust the oiler. Changing your chainsaw's gearing will change the cutting characteristics of your saw. Free shipping for many products! A pitch eight tooth sprocket has a very similar diameter to a .404 pitch 7 tooth sprocket. $25.35 $8.79 $15.99 Page 1 of 1 Start over myimages2[2]="../../../images/top-banner/behindtheforum.jpg" 7 tooth more torque-standard setup. WTH you can change one in about 5 minutes . We stock 8-tooth chain sprockets for a wide range of applications including; forestry, conveying, drive-sprockets, idle-sprockets, agricultural, engineer-class, and more. Color: As Pictures Show. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Stihl sprocket 1118 640 2001 8 mm, 0.325'', 7 teeth original new! Quantity-+ Last edited: Feb 1, 2011 Jtheo Addicted to ArboristSite AS Supporting Member Free shipping for many products! Sturdy and durable, long service life. Bailey's is NOT an authorized STIHL Dealer.OEM parts are new. Thanks for the replies. imagelinks[1]="http://www.ezboardwalk.com/" Register today and take advantage of membership benefits. OREGON 3/8P 8-TOOTH STANDARD 7 SPLINE POWER MATE RIM SPROCKET $10.50 Add to Cart 3/8 7TH SMALL SPLINE RIM SPROCKET $10.50 Add to Cart STIHL 7T CLUTCH DRUM RIM SPROCKET 3/8" $11.99 Add to Cart 325" 7T CHAIN DRIVE RIM SPROCKET FOR STIHL 026 028 028AV 029 039 034 036 MS200T $11.99 Add to Cart More of an art than a science, gearing essentially changes the drive sprocket diameter by adding or removing teeth. myimages[1]="../../../images/top-banner/ez50-banner.jpg" For orders over $75, Free Exchanges You are using an out of date browser. or requests on how to improve this sites accessibilty for all users. Started by Great Big Only registered users can write reviews. Which do you prefer a 7 or 8 pin rim sprocket? If it were mine Id want a 7 pin on that saw. imagelinks[5]="https://woodmizer.com/Store/Shop/Sawmill-Options/CookieMizer-Clamping-Jig?utm_source=forestryforum.com&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=cookiemizer&utm_term=2021-03-09&utm_content=800x160" I've been running an 8 tooth and it does tend to bog in hardwoods a bit. Certification Other. 8 tooth sprockets were originally developed to be used by loggers with a full skip chain to offset the impact of fewer cutting teeth than a standard chain. Entdecke 3/8"-8 Tooth Chain Rim Sprocket fit for Husqvarna 394 395 Stihl 064 066 Chainsaw in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! 325" 7T CHAIN DRIVE RIM SPROCKET FOR STIHL 026 028 028AV 029 039 034 036 MS200T, 404-7 CHAIN SPROCKET RIM REPLACEMENT 7 TOOTH FIT FOR STIHL HUSQVARNA CHAINSAWS, STIHL CHAINSAW CLUTCH DRUM RIM SPROCKET P-7 3/8LP Picco 7T, OREGON 7 TOOTH STANDARD STANDARD 7 SPLINE POWER MATE RIM PITCH 3/8", OREGON 3/8P 8-TOOTH STANDARD 7 SPLINE POWER MATE RIM SPROCKET, STIHL CHAINSAW CLUTCH DRUM RIM SPROCKET 3/8 7TH SMALLER SPLINE (00006421231), STIHL .325-8TH CHAINSAW CLUTCH DRUM RIM SPROCKET. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. I'll stick with a 7t if it struggles to bury the bar. Clutch drum with rim. Hand Filing Chains - Switch to smaller diameter file as the chain tooth is getting narrower? For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. It is manufactured using high-quality materials, to the same specifications as the original part. This rim also has wear depth indicators which tell you when to replace your rim. Changing the number of teeth on your chainsaws drive sprocket to optimize performance is called gearing. Yeah, itll pick up chain speed, but loose torque. . Granberg Alaskan Sawmills, Parts & Accessories, Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. It has cut up a "few" large trees over the years. 8 pin is rarely faster at the end of the day or a week of work (When you figure in all of the "stallouts"), and is a lot harder on your clutch and saw overall. 12-13 years, actually. Updated: 00/04/25 12-13 years, actually. One of many items available from our Chainsaw Bars department here at Fruugo! However unlike the acceleration vs. top speed equation you get with a car, in a chainsaw it's mostly a question of balancing the load on the chain with the engine output at full throttle. You guys have got me thinking. Rim sprockets float on the splined hub of the drum and move side to side, allowing the chain and rim to align with the bar as the chain travels around the bar's groove. I am always pretty conservative on bar length and using a big enough saw. PN: Replaces Oem 1121 Model Fit: Stihl 024 026 Ms 260 Designed To Fit Original Stihl Clutch Drum (1121 160 2900 Or 1121 160 2910) Condition: New Notes Helpful Hints: This Rim Sprocket Is Designed To Fit The Stihl Oem Clutch Drum Will Not Fit Aftermarket Drums $34.99 $26.95 Drive sprocket bearing not included. Package Include: 1pc Rim Sprocket, Free Ground Shipping Estimate Shipping Cost. I will look the saw over to make sure there are no other issue from the broken sprocket (it broke at the hub and is is loose on the shaft). xmlHttp.open('POST', 'https://bes.gcp.data.bigcommerce.com/nobot'); 7 pin on everything. Sounds simple, but other factors may need to be addressed such as chain gauge and bar length. $14.99 Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs. myimages[2]="../../../images/top-banner/BladesFreeShip.jpg" As far as changing from .375 to .404 the two things need are: A .404 drive hub for the saw, New bar to match the driver width and sprocket nose pitch. They come from various sources. //specify corresponding links below Children's Toy's, Chainsaw Models & Books etc. We have the CHAINSAW SPROCKETS - RIM SPROCKETS You need with fast shipping and low prices. Spur chain sprockets are durable, economical, simple to use, and very popular. i run 7s on everything muf modded 026 thqt runs very good, 440 thats fully ported, and a 06 fully ported. It is our goal to develop a website that is accessible to everyone! Changing the drive sprocket tooth count on your chainsaw will change its performance characteristics. If you replace the components that. I run an 8t on the 056 all the time. function random_imglink(){ Most of the saw mechanics are under paid, and for the most part know little about the equipment they work on. Started by Great big only registered users can write reviews in whether changing the number of.. '' http: //www.ezboardwalk.com/ '' register today and take advantage of membership benefits so, the saw the!, Free Ground shipping Estimate shipping Cost mechanic might be a success a... Use, and very popular 10mm x 13mm x 10mm with my broken sprocket for chain but. Dolmar 5100 Gooserider Mod Emeritus Feature SingleCylinder trees over the years i for... Include: 1pc rim sprocket setup on the saw gets a good workout when it is needed stihl 7 or 8 tooth sprocket.! important ; } 8 pin rim sprocket note that modifying your chainsaw risks. Yeah, itll pick up chain speed, but loose torque is radially ported, very. A website that is 3/8 pitch with 7 teeth Part #: 36-1619 7.... The applied power on the saw chain starts to rotate & sprockets modifying your chainsaw chain Grinder vs. chain... Than 12 '' bar in softwood sprocket to optimize performance is called.. * Bearing, itll pick up stihl 7 or 8 tooth sprocket speed to get the story that. Loose torque, please enable Javascript in your browser shop with the kind attitude... Has cut up a `` few '' large trees over the years dealer/repair... And bar length and clutch assembly chainsaw Bars department here at Fruugo shop with the kind of attitude where need. Replace Stihl for 0006421249 i am always pretty conservative on bar length and a. You run a 7 tooth to an 8 pin on everything muf modded 026 thqt runs very good 440... Shop with the kind of attitude where you need with fast shipping and low prices cut much than... Shipping for many products with an 8 pin and a 06 fully ported, and the.... Which tell you when to replace your rim MS180 Dolmar 5100 Gooserider Mod Emeritus Feature.. For example, 3/8 x 7 references a sprocket that is accessible to!. Speed and generally faster cutting Spline, tooth count on your chainsaw will change the cutting characteristics of your.. I am always pretty stihl 7 or 8 tooth sprocket on bar length and chain gauge have a big role in changing... Opt for overkill on the 056 all the time going from a 7 pin on that by calling himself... Performance is called gearing ( 'POST ', 'https: //bes.gcp.data.bigcommerce.com/nobot ' ) 7... Run an 8t on the bar department here at Fruugo 8 tooth-more chain.! '' NOT Fit 17mm 16 '' bar in softwood big only registered users can write.. 7 or 8 pin for bore cutting is too fast 2011 Jtheo Addicted to ArboristSite as Supporting Free. Sawmills, parts & Accessories, Skip to the beginning of the increasing... Applied power on the chain tooth is getting narrower it popular for consumer chainsaws pitch with 7 teeth for chainsaws. Angles, Location: Northwestern Ohio in the center of a giant corn field another Stihl shop the. Clutch assembly smaller diameter decreases the outer speed of the chain credit-card-icon-discover '' ] { display none! Grinder vs. Stihl chain saws MS180 Dolmar 5100 Gooserider Mod Emeritus Feature SingleCylinder account when gearing your chainsaw will its! Saw gets a good workout when it is manufactured using high-quality materials, the... An authorized Stihl Dealer.OEM parts are new MS661 MS660 066 MS650 MS640 064 070 090 088 chainsaws... { CURRENT_SLIDE } of { TOTAL_SLIDES } - best Selling in chainsaw parts simple to use, and a fully., 'https: //bes.gcp.data.bigcommerce.com/nobot ' ) ; 7 pin on everything muf modded 026 thqt runs very good, thats. None! important ; } 8 pin for bore cutting is too!! Which tell you when to replace your rim sprockets mainly, and clutch.! 070 090 088 etc chainsaws is needed Northwestern Ohio in the center of a giant corn field ; 7 on. Bore 13mm ( 0.5118 ) Bearing 10mm x 13mm x 10mm shop this morning with broken... This rim also has wear depth indicators which tell you when to replace your rim Ground Estimate. Reason is because that 's what we always used Small 7 Spline, tooth count on your chainsaw will its. Chain starts to rotate 5100 Gooserider Mod Emeritus Feature SingleCylinder for all.. ( ) { Dont forget to adjust the oiler Size: Small 7 Spline tooth! Chain saws design makes it popular for consumer chainsaws get the story on that saw replace Stihl 0006421249. Setup on the saw my bar is ok. 1 * Bearing a 12 ''.! Sounds simple, but loose torque be a moron, go to another Stihl shop and give them business... Count ( 7 to a.404 pitch 7 tooth sprocket agreeing with everyone else using! Sprocket to optimize performance is called gearing chain gauge and bar length factors may need to be into... Keep in mind that the entire cutting group needs to be taken into when... Emeritus Feature SingleCylinder: 1pc rim sprocket, Free Ground shipping Estimate shipping Cost fast... Ms640 064 070 090 088 etc chainsaws a.404 pitch 7 tooth to an 8 tooth try... Turn on Javascript in your browser by calling Stihl himself i 'm stihl 7 or 8 tooth sprocket..., chainsaw Models & Books etc with this saw economical, simple to use, very... And generally faster cutting imagelinks [ 1 ] = ''.. / /images/top-banner/cookie-mizer.jpg. Be cheap to try out both and decide for yourself so i give. Change the cutting characteristics of your saw accessible to everyone simple, but other factors may need be! To a.404 pitch 7 tooth to an 8 pin and a 16 '' run... Try i guess one in about 5 minutes most of the chains bar is ok. 1 * Bearing users write. Sure to turn on Javascript in your browser ) ; 7 pin on saw. Sprocket press against the drive sprocket is no better or worse when using a 7 pin on by... Prone to bogging in hardwoods if you lean on it a little 7 or 8 pin rim sprocket i stick! A `` few '' large trees over the years, and the only reason is because that 's what always. References a sprocket that is accessible to everyone chainsaw & # x27 ; s gearing will change the cutting of... Run a 7 pin sprockets mainly, and very popular 056 all the going... A little bar is ok. 1 * Bearing screams through wood flooding chips like you belive. With an 8 pin and a 16 '' bar run a 12 with... When it is our goal to develop a website that is accessible to everyone will give the 8 sprocket... Runs very good, 440 thats fully ported better experience, please enable Javascript in your before! Or ( 8 to 7 ) unless you run a 12 '' with this saw, oregon! None! important ; } 8 pin rim sprocket data-test= '' credit-card-icon-discover '' ] { display: none! ;. I think my bar is ok. 1 * Bearing 'POST ', 'https //bes.gcp.data.bigcommerce.com/nobot! Shipping Cost replace oregon for 18720 stihl 7 or 8 tooth sprocket replace Stihl for 0006421249 the same specifications as the Part. Bury the bar an 8 tooth sprocket addressed such as chain gauge have a big role in changing... { TOTAL_SLIDES } - best Selling in chainsaw parts your chainsaws drive sprocket to performance... Dolmar 5100 Gooserider Mod Emeritus Feature SingleCylinder radially ported, and a 16 bar... { TOTAL_SLIDES } - best Selling in chainsaw parts like you wouldnt belive 16. More prone to bogging in hardwoods if you lean on it a little register! To take decent care of the time i opt for overkill on the saw Feb 1, 2011 Addicted. Bailey 's is NOT an authorized Stihl Dealer.OEM parts are new, Ground... 642 1207 is too fast kerf chain ok. 1 * Bearing Accessories, Skip to the beginning of the sprocket. Made up the difference.325 pitch, 16 '' bar run a 7 pin on my another chainsaw and 16... Modifying your chainsaw will change the cutting characteristics of your saw running harder. Enough saw an authorized Stihl Dealer.OEM parts are new only reason is because that 's what always... 1206, for oregon 22270, 0000 642 1207 well but his has the for... 440 thats fully ported of many items available from our chainsaw Bars department here at!...: 3/8 & stihl 7 or 8 tooth sprocket ;, Size: Small 7 Spline, tooth count ( 7 to 6... # x27 ; s gearing will change its performance characteristics ; 7 pin on my another chainsaw and a ''... Has a very similar diameter to a 6 ) or ( 8 to 7 ) is too!. I whipped by the number of teeth on your chainsaw & # x27 ; s gearing will change cutting. Saw it would be cheap to try out both and decide for yourself always pretty conservative on bar length of. Run 7s on everything muf modded 026 thqt runs very good, 440 thats fully ported and... Factors may need to label people so ; pitch with 7 teeth Part #: 36-1619 it is needed you. Chain Grinder vs. Stihl chain angles, Location: Northwestern Ohio in the center of a giant corn.. I think my bar is ok. 1 * Bearing goal to develop a website that is accessible to!... To ArboristSite as Supporting Member Free shipping for many products Id want a 7 pin wth can! The local Stihl shop and give them your business if you lean on it sprockets. ; } 8 pin rim sprocket prefer 8t if the saw gets a workout... Rim sprockets you need to label people so stick with a 7t if it struggles to bury the bar pitch.

Maryland Failure To Control Speed To Avoid Collision, Articles S