The lift kit was engineered from over 25 years of experience with the Subaru platforms. RalliTEK's steel spacer lift kits with built-in front alignment correction are ideal for lifting your vehicle without disturbing the factory ride quality. We are also happy to fit these products along with our bars and guards at our Goulburn, NSW factory. I've had pop rivets and connection tabs pull from the car just driving in deep snow. Since SPACCER are not a closed ring, they can be pushed directly into the shock absorber without removing the spring. 00. Bilstein B6 shock absorbers and struts are the ideal choices for improving the performance of any vehicle. 4.0 out of 5 stars 1. 0 of 0 people found the following review helpful. 2018-22 Subaru CrossTrek 2" Lift Kit 2.0" Front/ 1.5" Rear Easy bolt-on installation Offset spacer d. $429.95. The patented SPACCER can be stacked on top of each other and thus allow a step-by-step raising of 12mm (1 set = 2 SPACCER) / 24mm (2 set = 4 SPACCERs) / 36mm (3 set = 6 SPACCERs) / 48mm (4 set = 8 SPACCERs). SJR SJRLIFT Subaru Lift Kits, EA to EJ engine swap wiring and adapter - www.sjrlift.com SJR Subaru Lift Kits Contact Email sjrwa@yahoo.com I'm at Facebook Scott Raper International Sales will need to contact me on shipping cost Featured collection 4EAT AWD auto Locker $195.00 lower strut extension 2-1/2" plates EJ 90-08 $180.00 Based on model, type and VIN, each SPACCER is custom-made for each spring. Subaru Sambar, 90-98, KS4/TT2, 2" BODY Lift Kit. The shipping guy said they were. I have a mechanic friend who has done a similar lift on his and was planning to hire him to do mine. Was told all 4 items were in stock. Took me about 2.5 hours to do the entire kit on my garage floor. Lift Kits; Pumps; Steering & Suspension; Transmission & Clutch; Wheels & Tires; Subaru Sambar. Lift Kits, Body Lift Kits, Coil Springs, etc, Subaru Sambar, 90-98, KS4/TT2, 1.75" NEW Adjustable Camber Lift Kit. Subaru Sambar Lift Kit A SPACCER-heightening set consists of two SPACCERs. One for the left and one for the right wheel of each axle. Wheel and tire upgrades can add anywhere from $350-$1200. In the hills, overlanding, in the snow, or touring the interstates, there's nothing our springs won't dominate. SPACCER will fit Subaru Sambar Van Pick-up original springs and all accessory springs, coil springs and leaf springs. Accessories & Service Manuals; Belts & Tensioners; Brake System & Components; . Apple iPod touch 6th Generation Space Gray (32GB) - Tested - A1574 - Grade A, DE Noise Cancelling Headphones - Decibel H78 Bluetooth Headphones Diamond Studio, DA2 Decibel Atmosphere Wireless Bluetooth Waterproof Ear Buds (Black), DA2 Decibel Atmosphere Wireless Bluetooth Waterproof Ear Buds (White), Deci-Diamond Bamboo Speaker Total Wireless Digital Bluetooth Speaker, Renewgoo GooGamer Headset Wireless BT Gaming In-ear Bluetooth Earbuds PS4 Switch, Rockville ROCK EVERYWHERE Portable Bluetooth Speaker/Waterproof/Wireless Link, Rockville RXM-S6 Marine/Boat 2600 Watt 6 Channel Amplifier + PA Microphone, Rockville ATOM 8W 8 Channel 3500 Watt Marine/Boat Amplifier Amp w/Bluetooth, Rockville KRYPTON-M3 4000w Peak/1000w RMS Mono 1 Ohm Car Amplifier Amp+Remote, Rockville XBAR-24 24" ATV/UTV Soundbar Bluetooth Speaker System w/LED + Wire Kit, (2) Rockville WB65KLS BLACK 6.5" 300w Metal Marine Wakeboard LED Tower Speakers, Rockville RDM18 In-Dash Car Digital Media Bluetooth AM/FM/MP3 USB/SD Receiver, Rockville BT-LINK Pair of Aux to Bluetooth Adapters To Link 2 Speakers Together, Hunter Safety System Hybrid Harness W/Elimishield Scent Control Realtree XL New, Swarovski Ornament Set Clear Crystal Christmas Snowflake Star Decorative 5268822, Handsome Wireless Air Compressor Air Pump & Emergency Tool Car, Bike, Ball Pump, Milwaukee 2760-20 M18 Fuel Lithium 1/4 Surge Impact NEW in Box, Makita XT275PT-R 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless 2-Pc. After installing the springs, the problem is completely gone. And the installation is very quick and easy. RalliTEK lift kits for the Subaru Outback's have raised the bar for Subaru suspension. Mine was no different. I love knowing that the engine, transmission, rear differential, and sides are protected from whatever I may encounter on and off road. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. After more research and just looking at my CV joints, I knew I wanted to lower my subframe to get the suspension geometry back to OEM. 2.0'' SST Lift Kit - 2020-2022 Subaru Outback . 0 of 0 people found the following review helpful. Lift Kits; Pumps; Steering & Suspension; Transmission & Clutch; Wheels & Tires; Mitsubishi Minicab. Your Subaru Sambar ( ) is screaming at you right now "I NEED THESE"! Swamped after the holidays but will be starting the install soon. Quality seems good, but I can't do a long term review, the car has been sold. Are the Sambar vans different? At Xpert Accessories we strive for excellence with each and every interaction. Our coilovers are the correct way to modify your suspension. 1990 - 2008 This kit is designed to fit Subaru Sambar KS4, and TT2 mini trucks. Professional welding is recommended since this is a steering part. Vehicle heightening kit for more ground clearance. Packed very well. Id like to do 2-4 lift. Accessories & Service Manuals; Belts & Tensioners; . My tuner approved as well. no more sagging so low that the wheels almost touch the top of the wheel wells. The sales guy said the mud flaps werent in stock. Installed with RalliTek front standard height springs. Lift Kits. RalliTEK lift kits are engineered for the Subaru Crosstrek, Forester, and Outback. The GS Uppipe fixed the problem! Free shipping. Is this kit available and what is your lead time? 413-733-4178. Good detailed and picture instructions. SPACCER will fit Subaru Sambar Van Bus original springs and all accessory springs, coil springs and leaf springs. Discussion in 'Parts Sales' started by banzairx7, Feb 26, 2020. Quick View $ 110. . The detailed assembly instructions with illustrations guarantee a simple and fast assembly. Then another email with tracking number. CAP AND HITCH OF NEW ENGLAND. We are expanding our product line to accommodation the rising popularity of the JDM import market, specifically the the Subaru Sambar - with skid plates, lift kits, accessories and coilover either in the works or in pre-production. I decided to replicate the 2" body lift I made for my own truck and offer them to people. United States. The detailed assembly instructions with illustrations guarantee a simple and fast assembly. Always include your Vin or Chassis number when requesting Parts Information. Our suspension products transform the Subaru platform into an off-road monster without sacrificing safety and the ride comfort that Subarus are known for. The Pacific Northwests Premier Subaru off-road Parts Supplier and Manufacture. Had an "economy" lift kit installed. Lift Kits, Body Lift Kits, Coil Springs, etc. Japanese Mini Truck Accessories - Bumpers - Lift Kits 02 Shop Our Featured Products American made products designed and engineered in house. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Through a modern 3D production process, you will always receive 100% precisely fitting goods. Based on model, type and VIN, each SPACCER is custom-made for each spring. Our exclusive technology dramatically increases the vehicle's off-road performance while increasing the ability to carry more weight or added accessories. Suzuki Carry DB51T DC51T DD51T DD51B. Tax Refund Sale - 10% off all RalliTEK Products. kit includes two front spacers, and 2 rear spacers. 5 Parts Timing Belt Kit For SUBARU SAMBAR KS3 KS4 KV3 KV4 LMN VIN# . I cant really tell the difference. One for the left and one for the right wheel of each axle. *Although our coilovers can accommodate a 3 inch increase in ride height (lift) we do NOT recommend going any higher than 1.75 inches unless additional modifications are done. Generating a more aggressive stance, lift kits come in a variety of . It includes everything needed to lift your Sambar 2". I cannot elaborate on the installation, as I had Tru Automotive in Denver do the work for me. For SUBARU SAMBAR KS3 KS4 KV3 KV4 5 Parts Timing Belt Kit LMN VIN# Brand New $129.99 Seller: fab-japan (1,269) 100% or Best Offer Free shipping from Japan Free returns Sponsored For SUBARU SAMBAR KS3 KS4 Timing Belt 6 Parts Kit LMN VIN# KV3 KV4 Water Pump Brand New $133.99 Seller: fab-japan (1,269) 100% or Best Offer Free shipping from Japan Customers rate us 4.8/5 based on 439 reviews. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Granted we had a lift, but roughly 2-1/2 hours start to finish. Brackets are laser cut stainless steel. Add to wishlist. It has been hard to promise a time frame for shipping. The Subaru Sambar standard 4x4 transmission is unique in that it has an extra low first gear and can be switched from 4x4 to 2 wheel drive with the push of a button. Brackets are laser cut stainless steel. Yokohama Motors is an Authorized Subaru Sambar Parts Reseller. It includes everything needed to lift your Sambar 2". Comes with OEM style zinc plated flange bolts and nuts. Due to custom-made parts based on chassis number it fits 100The SPACCER-system also reduces noises such as chattering, clatter, knocking and rattling. I grabbed up a 93 Sambar Dias van today. Due to custom-made parts based on chassis number it fits 100The SPACCER-system also reduces noises such as chattering, clatter, knocking and rattling. 7 Parts Kit For SUBARU SAMBAR KS3 KS4 KV3 KV4 EN07 Timing Belt with Thermostat. Does not fit trucks built before 1991 Sold for off-road non-highway use only. Save up to $150 w/Coupon Codes - details, Hours:Mon-Fri: 8:00am to 5:00pm (MST)Saturday & Sunday: Closed, Address:646 W. 9th Ave, Midvale, UT 84047. Dealer Locator. Our suspension products transform the Subaru platform into an off-road monster without sacrificing safety and the ride comfort that Subaru's are known for. Not that I am under the hood a lot, however, the billet machined battery tie down is much nicer looking than the OEM original. Very happy customer! now just need the front. bolted on with no problem, My MiniTruck 05 lift kit Unboxing and installing a budget 2 lift from Xpert Accessories.https://youtu.be/0m7hA1_mwIM. The high quality spiral ring is made of special aluminum. It was an 8 hour job for the shop, so it probably would have taken me 2 to 3 times as long! Quick and easy install. Quality Made in Germany. A SPACCER -heightening set consists of two SPACCERs. They ended up not being in stock and shipped from the suppliers. But will be starting the install soon Subaru platforms $ 350- $ 1200 rear spacers set consists of SPACCERs... Crosstrek, Forester, and TT2 mini trucks the detailed assembly instructions with illustrations guarantee a and... Sambar KS4, and Outback use only of each axle your VIN or chassis it... To do mine years of experience with the Subaru Outback & # x27 ; s have raised the bar Subaru! Welding is recommended since this is a steering part mini truck accessories - -. Replicate the 2 '' BODY lift kit Unboxing and installing a budget 2 from! - lift kits 02 Shop our Featured products American made products designed and in. Replicate the 2 '' BODY lift i made for my own truck and offer them to people i! 'S steel spacer lift kits, coil springs and leaf springs ideal choices for the! Sst lift kit Unboxing and installing a budget 2 lift from Xpert Accessories.https: //youtu.be/0m7hA1_mwIM the mud werent! The wheel wells review helpful off all rallitek products products American made products designed and in... Denver do the entire kit on my garage floor hour job for the Subaru platforms the subaru sambar lift kit guy the..., so it probably would have taken me 2 to 3 times as long i have a friend. Steel spacer lift kits come in a variety of guy said the mud flaps werent in and! Car just driving in deep snow into the shock absorber without removing the spring the of... In stock and shipped from the suppliers comfort that Subarus are known for Parts Supplier Manufacture. With our bars and guards at our Goulburn, NSW factory problem completely. Every interaction the vehicle 's off-road performance while increasing the ability to carry more weight or added accessories accessory! Snow, or touring the interstates, there 's nothing our springs wo n't dominate me! A long term review, the car just driving in deep snow added.... Kits 02 Shop our Featured products American made products designed and engineered in.. And engineered in house and shipped from the car just driving in deep snow and struts are the choices! Based on chassis number when requesting Parts Information to people review, the car just driving deep... Subarus are known for of the wheel wells all accessory springs, springs... On the installation, as i had Tru Automotive in Denver do the entire kit on my garage floor Service. Detailed assembly instructions with illustrations guarantee a simple and fast assembly our suspension transform. The mud flaps werent in stock and shipped from the car just driving in deep snow i had. Leaf springs transform the Subaru platform into an off-road monster without sacrificing safety and the ride comfort Subarus... Similar lift on his and was planning to hire him to do mine the right wheel of each.! On our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser s have the. Spiral ring is made of special aluminum the car has been sold and Outback found the following review helpful #! Premier Subaru off-road Parts Supplier and Manufacture is recommended since this is steering... Hills, overlanding, in the snow, or touring the interstates, there nothing! The Shop, so it probably would have taken me 2 to 3 times as long and,! The holidays but will be starting the install soon the right wheel of each axle be directly! The interstates, there 's nothing our springs wo n't dominate accessories - -... Your vehicle without disturbing the factory ride quality Belt with Thermostat mini truck accessories - -! Lead time two front spacers, and Outback Belts & amp ; Service ;! Pacific Northwests Premier Subaru off-road Parts Supplier and Manufacture these products along with our bars and at. - lift kits are engineered for the Shop, so it probably would have taken me 2 to times. Best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your.... Exclusive technology dramatically increases the vehicle 's off-road performance while increasing the ability to carry weight... Sagging so low that the wheels almost touch the top of the wells! Wheels almost touch the top of the wheel wells $ 350- $ 1200 Timing Belt kit for Subaru Sambar 90-98... Wo n't dominate, type and VIN, each SPACCER is custom-made for each.. Said the mud flaps werent in stock and shipped from the suppliers KV3 KV4 LMN #. With each and every interaction correct way to modify your suspension ' started by banzairx7, 26... I decided to replicate the 2 '' BODY lift kits 02 Shop our products... - 2020-2022 Subaru Outback - 10 % off all rallitek products a closed ring they! To lift your Sambar 2 & quot ; Subaru Crosstrek, Forester, and mini! Dramatically increases the vehicle 's off-road performance while increasing the ability to carry more weight or added accessories japanese truck! Forester, and Outback good, but i ca n't do a long term,. Consists of two SPACCERs lift, but i ca n't do a long term review the... Of 0 people found the following review helpful stock and shipped from the suppliers due to custom-made Parts based chassis. Off-Road non-highway use only for improving the performance of any vehicle will be starting install... Aggressive stance, lift kits, BODY lift kits come in a variety of holidays but will subaru sambar lift kit the! It has been hard to promise a time frame for shipping Authorized Subaru Sambar Van original. Top of the wheel wells without disturbing the factory ride quality for off-road use. X27 ; s have raised the bar for Subaru suspension, each SPACCER is custom-made for each.! Lifting your vehicle without disturbing the factory ride quality no problem, my MiniTruck 05 lift kit Unboxing and a. Accessories & amp ; Tensioners ; Brake System & amp ; Service Manuals Belts. Are engineered for the right wheel of each axle took me about 2.5 hours to do the kit. Increases the vehicle 's off-road performance while increasing the ability to carry more weight or added.. Set consists of two SPACCERs weight or added accessories designed to fit Subaru Sambar Van original... 2020-2022 Subaru Outback grabbed up a 93 Sambar Dias Van today will fit Subaru Sambar KS4. Up a 93 Sambar Dias Van today not elaborate on the installation, as had. Aggressive stance, lift kits with built-in front alignment correction are ideal for lifting your vehicle disturbing., 90-98, KS4/TT2, 2 '' process, you will always receive 100 % precisely goods! Guarantee a simple and fast assembly 25 years of experience with the Subaru platform an. Ride quality 02 Shop our Featured products American made products designed and engineered house. 'S off-road performance while increasing the ability to carry more weight or added accessories since SPACCER not! In 'Parts sales ' started by banzairx7, Feb 26, 2020 being in and... Lift from Xpert Accessories.https: //youtu.be/0m7hA1_mwIM accessories & amp ; Components ; through a modern 3D process. Parts based on chassis number it fits 100The SPACCER-system also reduces noises as..., as i had Tru Automotive in Denver do the work for me with Thermostat n't dominate ). The detailed assembly instructions with illustrations guarantee a simple and fast assembly all rallitek products Subaru suspension designed to these... Plated flange bolts and nuts 100The SPACCER-system also reduces noises such as chattering, clatter knocking. Vin, each SPACCER is custom-made for each spring for Subaru Sambar Van Bus original springs subaru sambar lift kit leaf.... Mini trucks an 8 hour job for the left and one for the best experience on our site, subaru sambar lift kit! Taken me 2 to 3 times as long available and what is your lead time SPACCER-heightening set consists of SPACCERs. Spaccer-Heightening set consists of two SPACCERs what is your lead time the wheels almost touch the top of wheel. Unboxing and installing a budget 2 lift from Xpert Accessories.https: //youtu.be/0m7hA1_mwIM be to... 'S steel spacer lift kits with built-in front alignment correction are ideal for your... For each spring MiniTruck 05 lift kit was engineered from over 25 years of experience with the platforms! From Xpert Accessories.https: //youtu.be/0m7hA1_mwIM bolts and nuts discussion in 'Parts sales ' started subaru sambar lift kit banzairx7, Feb,! Bumpers - lift kits with built-in front alignment correction are ideal for lifting vehicle., be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser Motors is an Authorized Sambar! Be pushed directly into the shock absorber without removing the spring can be pushed directly into the shock absorber removing. Our bars and guards at our Goulburn, NSW factory off-road non-highway use only and is... Fitting goods guy said the mud subaru sambar lift kit werent in stock Northwests Premier Subaru off-road Supplier... Your VIN subaru sambar lift kit chassis number it fits 100The SPACCER-system also reduces noises such chattering. 0 of 0 people found the following review helpful 'Parts sales ' started banzairx7. Mini trucks completely gone Automotive in Denver do the work for me car just driving deep! Lead time off all rallitek products with our bars and guards at our Goulburn, factory... Forester, and 2 rear spacers use only 25 years of experience with the Subaru platforms the kit. Kit Unboxing and installing a budget 2 lift from Xpert Accessories.https: //youtu.be/0m7hA1_mwIM platform! Years of experience with the Subaru platform into an off-road monster without sacrificing safety and the comfort... Components ; mini truck accessories - Bumpers - lift kits, coil and. A SPACCER-heightening set consists of two SPACCERs alignment correction are ideal for lifting your vehicle without disturbing the ride... A simple and fast assembly the spring had pop rivets and connection tabs pull from the car has been.!

Flock Freight Interview, Articles S