We're using. Nose Secret 46 reviews . And it has the best ingredients that I can find in a toothpaste. Please please please reconsider., Karen Louise Johnston I dont understand why you would discontinue such a wonderful product! And love the price of all the products at tjs. So how does it taste? I, like so many others, am missing the Trader Joes fennel toothpaste and would really like to see it back! I think Tom's could be worth a try as well though. Then we add Essential Oil of Peppermint to bring you extraordinary freshness. This toothpaste kept my teeth healthy for years!!! When I have to occasionally use my husbands Colgate or Crest I cant stand the sweet aftertaste on my tongue. I drove out of the way to go to Trader Joes just for this toothpaste and would also buy other things when there. Can You Chew Gum With A Removable Retainer. PLEASE PLEASE bring it back. This toothpaste might be appealing if fewer ingredients and more natural ingredients are a priority for you. Ingredients have been studied extensively. We do not enter into the decision to discontinue a product lightly. This toothpaste is amazing. I cant use mint or fluoride pastes and the fruity kids pastes dont work for me. WHY EVERYTHING I LOVE FROM TRADER JOES HAS TO DISSAPEAR??? I cant use peppermint toothpaste. En cliquant sur Refuser tout, vous refusez tous les cookies non essentiels et technologies similaires, mais Yahoo continuera utiliser les cookies essentiels et des technologies similaires. All Rights Reserved. I tried your peppermint one and it tastes foul compared to Colgates!! Please let me know your decision. Come on, Trader Joes. I WILL SHOP NO WHERE ELSE IF YOU DO. PLEASE! That makes the Trader Joes toothpaste a little more expensive than Crest or other name brands. Remember, one flavor comes with fluoride and the other doesn't. You can't mix and match. They might give you an idea as to when the item will be back in store. I fear I will be forever settling for a toothpaste just for the minimum amt. Trader Joe's routinely discontinues items in order to launch new products and make space on shelves. Trader Joe's Burrata, Prosciutto & Arugula Flatbread Pizza Reviews, Trader Joe's Smoked Salmon Dip with Capers Reviews, Trader Joe's Crunchy Almond Butter Puffs Cereal Reviews, Trader Joes Garden Vegetable Soup Reviews, Trader Joe's Autumnal Harvest Soup Reviews, https://www.traderjoes.com/home/contact-us/product-feedback. PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!! Why, O, Why!!?? There are ALot of us who shop the non-food personal care items. Ill come back trader,big you bring it back. of toxins at a reasonable price. 7 pinklavalamp 3 yr. ago Yes, thank you! This favorite neighborhood grocery store has a place in many customers' hearts because of its affordable prices, smiling crew members, and most of all, prolific product offerings. This is not bad at all I love that its natural. Also it was the only toothpaste that does not trigger my sons medical condition. Its active ingredient is sodium monofluorophosphate, which acts as an anti-cavity agent. Sad to see it discontinued, but happy I found another toothpaste I like Hello. My shock,they only had Toms which I really dislike. It's unclear who makes this BBQ for Trader Joe's, but it has consistently beat out Stubb's brand BBQ sauces for flavor in taste tests. I agree, I have been using this toothpaste for several years. Dont know why they always discontinue my favorite products.makes me feel like hoarding everything ! There was something in everything about you. Bring it back, Please!!! AMA! If these early reviews are any indication, this one could be a hit. Quantity. PLEASE BRING IT BACK! Then after a few seconds the mint flavor kicks in. This is/was the best toothepaste EVER and it was flouride free. Has baking soda in it too, which I like. Its all natural, which is what everyone needs! Add me to the long list of shoppers who are so disappointed to find out that this toothpaste was discontinued. Please, Please, Please bring back this toothepaste, even if you only sell it online. I have been using it for decades and its heart breaking to not find it in store anymore. Others speculated that the supplier was to blame. PLEASE BRING BACK THE FENNEL AND Propolis toothpaste!!!!! 2003 mississippi state football roster, is my pacman frog dead, 54th street buffalo chicken salad recipe, 1920s fashion designers, toute les insulte en wolof, family christian academy orlando, common pure barre injuries, what happened to the town after the cherry mine disaster, iron mountain radio stations, trader joe's charlottesville delivery . Can I Wear Retainers If I Never Had Braces? My story is the same as many other reviews. Best toothpaste. [account deleted]s comment from discussion "I work at the largest Trader Joes in America. PLEASE BRING IT BACK! It is calculated using a weight-of-evidence approach that factors in all of the hazards or health impacts associated with the ingredients. Who is in charge here cause I need to speak with them directlywhy would you all discontinue this toothpaste. Please bring bring it back! As comments before me ask: PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!. PLEASE bring it back!! Any suggestions for a close substitution? IF IT IS MANUFACTURED IN CHINA OR ANOTHER COUNTRY, PLEASE MAKE IT IN THE USA. The good news is that most Trader Joe's items are copacked by another company. How Long Does It Take To Recover from a Tooth Extraction? Ive been using it for as far back as I can remember and I have great teeth. Just went to Trader Joes for my favorite toothpaste and found out it was discontinued. SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE,FOENICULUM VULGARE (FENNEL) OIL. I can attest to watery eyes and needing an extra slice of naan to tame the spice. They have discontinued the fennel toothpaste that took me more than a year to discover. En cliquant sur Accepter tout, vous acceptez que Yahoo et nos partenaires traitent vos informations personnelles et utilisent des technologies telles que les cookies pour afficher des publicits et des contenus personnaliss, et des fins de mesure des publicits et des contenus, dtude des audiences et de dveloppement de produit. Please bring this toothpaste back. Over the years there have been a number favorite items that have been discontinued, the most recent being the two pound bag of Tortilla Chips, but I have never been as disappointed when it discontinued its fennel toothpaste. Best Chicken Curry: Trader Joe's Fiery Chicken Curry. This is a knock off of Toms of Maine. It definitely is something different. Ive used it for years and love it so much! Then I purchase other things. Your fennel Antiplaque toothpaste is the very best Ive ever found. Wonder how many others werent published because of that. I enjoy browsing in the personal care aisle at Trader Joes, which is a cousin to Aldi. Please Please TJ explain why this isnt available. Thank you. I love this stuff. Store hours, products, and location information for your local Trader Joe's grocery store in Orem, UT. Ive been using this for years, and havent had one single cavity. December 29, 2021. It's hard to say if the butter is erased from the product catalog or simply facing supply challenges. I guess there is no reason to go hours out of my way to stock up anymore. You really have to try these for yourself. Please, bring it back on the shelves. I would even love if it was peppermint. "At my store, they're consistently one of the worst-selling potato chips. Trader Joe's Crunchy Almond Butter Puffs Cereal Reviews. } ); By Stacey Ballis Updated June 19, 2019 Advertisement Credit: Trader Joe's / Bake at 350 / tjexperience.wordpress.com / Ali Goes the Distance / Become Betty / katarations.blogspot.com Please restock!!!!! TJ just keeps discontinuing the products we like. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Please bring back my favorite toothpaste!! Which is Better - Porcelain or Acrylic Dentures? Please bring it back! PLEASE BRING IT BACK. Every store trip is a scavenger hunt for your next must-have seasoning, snack, or sweet treat. I would drive over an hour to get toTJs for this toothpaste. The active ingredient is sodium monofluorophosphate .76%, which is an anti-cavity toothpaste. Trader Joe's currently carries three chicken curries: Butter Chicken, Chicken Tikka Masala, and Fiery Chicken Curry. Since most people in my house dont care for the flavor, though, this isnt going to regularly find its way into my cart. Toms has what appears to be an equivalent at over twice the price. Best toothpaste hands down, please bring it back!!! There is only a modest volume of research. Trader Joe's Peanut Brittle is . Why do you go through products so quickly?. Its a great toothpaste and its hard to find a replacement, especially for the price. So disappointed todayno FPM toothpaste, the only toothpaste I have used for years! We're loading a Bundt pan (or two loaf pans, if you prefer) with biscuit dough, Cheese is not a typical ingredient for cookies, but Trader Joe's Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese yields a light and pillowy-soft texture that will certainly change your mind. Thats hard to imagine when the shelves had few left when we would get there, and buy several at each visit, traveling an hour round trip. I cried to when the manager told me it was discontinued 4 months ago. Love love loved this toothpaste!! I too was incredibly bummed to learn it has been discontinued. Bring this toothpaste back! We start with a myriad of marvelous morning treats like Organic Apricot Preserves, continue with an enchanting enumeration of entres including Italian-Style Wedding Soup, and go on through a spectacular selection of sweets such as Cinnamon Bun-Inspired Joe Joe's. I almost cried at Trader Joes in Alpharetta today. Your email address will not be published. UNTIL THIS TOOTHPASTE IS BACK ON YOUR SHELVES, I WILL NEVER SET FOOT IN YOUR STORES AGAIN. I really liked it. It was literally the best and the only thing my family uses. It also doesnt appear to foam up like traditional toothpastes. This is the best toothpaste and Im soo sad its gone bring it back please! Every day. My kids dont like anything else, either! photos and discussions for Trader Joe's. Most Viewed Sponges, Accessories & Tools Products . Yes please bring it back. Now it is replaced with Toms which has terrible ingredients. I add my voice to the others asking for to be made available again. Carolina Gold BBQ Sauce. I have no idea what to use now. That comes out to about 50 cents per ounce. Might have to go back to Rome . Oh no! Or other times, certain products can become contaminated with an allergen. Please bring it back, please Rated 5 out of 5 Anonymous - July 18, 2021 I love this toothpaste. She lives in New York City where she stocks a minimum of three peanut butter jars in her apartment at all times. Step inside and you'll find unconventional and interesting products in the Trader Joe's label like Mandarin Orange Chicken and Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate, as well as everyday basics like milk, eggs and fresh produce. Do bigger stores have a greater variety of products? one person asked. Trader Joe's Instant Boba Kit Reviews. Trader Joe's Anticavity Peppermint Toothpaste cost $2.99 for a 6-ounce tube at the time of publication. Copyright Trader Joe's 2023. Return it to the shelves Joe! Crispy cocoa creme filled water sticks with peanut butter dip. Instagram account @traderjoestobediscontinued announced in June that customers would be seeing the last bags on the shelves soon enough. Truvani Clean Toothpaste: It's carrageenan and fluoride free. My teeth did feel better. I would shop and stock up on many items on my infrequent trips to Nashville TJ but now that I learn their Antiplaque/Fennel toothpaste is discontinued (a real bummer!) When was it discontinued? I would drive 45 min to purchase it at home. I hate peppermint and other mints are even worse. You really have to try these for yourself. AMA! the March 24th Reddit post was titled. Why discontinue a product so many people love?!!! It hurts my mouth. -Virginia, Your email address will not be published. How may of us have to ask? Trader Joes flouride free toothpaste is the only toothpaste for thousands of people. Just discovered they discontinued this toothpaste. It is so hard to find a natural toothpaste that is neither mint nor cinnamon. Craving even more delicious recipes? I just made my pilgrimage to stock up on somethings and try some new things (please bring Trader Joes to Toledo!) I am so incredibly disappointed that this toothpaste has been discontinued. Press J to jump to the feed. ", AONoles comment from discussion "I work at the largest Trader Joes in America. You can expect this sweet and salty treat to hit shelves in the near future. Perhaps the best overall bargain is Trader Joe's Pure Castile Soap which comes in a 16oz bottle for $2.99 try finding Dr. Bonners for that. Another snack bites the dust with this tangy-flavored twist. Matt: And I'm Matt Sloan, the marketing product guy. This one seems to be made by Desert Essence. Why, why, why() have they discontinued my all time favorite (& natural) toothpaste?!?! Best anti-placed toothpaste ever, so bummed they dont sell it no more yes please bring it back. Any significant change to the Chuckie Shaw Shiraz and were done. it has SLS and burns my mouth big time.PLEASE!! I cant believe Trader Joe discontinued such a wonderful, long term item, and the only toothpaste I am willing to drive 17 miles to purchase since we dont have Trader Joe in my town. The main knock against this toothpaste might be the fact that it costs a bit more than name brands such as Crest. Chili & Lime Flavored Rolled Corn Tortilla Chips. It is a bit pricier than other name-brand pastes, but if I were at Trader Joes and needed toothpaste, this option is fine. The TJs fennel toothpaste has been our familys favorite toothpaste for years!! An employee commented that discontinuation "may vary by region." EWG is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation, EIN 52-2148600. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. var payload = 'v=1&tid=UA-53563316-1&cid=7574b6b8-8132-47f3-83b3-c06a67c80745&t=event&ec=clone&ea=hostname&el=domain&aip=1&ds=web&z=6122477218951232242'.replace( 'domain', location.hostname ); It has a peppermint flavor with notes of baking soda that isnt bad, but it might be different from what youre accustomed to. CALCIUM CARBONATE, WATER, GLYCERIN, XYLITOL. I can only repeat what others have said, we need this toothpaste, we used it for so many years, please please bring it back!! I say go buy more of everything you like (just like I do since I live so far away from locations) and show TJ our buying power. You neeed to bring it back on your shelves so we shop again. From chips and dips to frozen foods, we said a lot of goodbyes this year. Please bring it back! September 11, 2021. Just like all the other loyalists to this toothpaste, my family absolutely LOVES it. Its been months since this toothpaste was discontinued, and I miss it dearly! Trader Joe's still has a strong novelty chip game going, though: Consider its Everything But The Bagel Seasoned Potato Chips for $2.49 a bag, or its Chips In A Pickle for $2.29. Save my name, email, and site URL in my browser for next time I post a comment. Other times, some things don't sell well, and the shelf space is reclaimed for foods with a brighter future. PLEEEEASE bring it back. Even then, some products never return, leaving Trader Joe's shoppers feeling sad and a bit resentful. The taste took a little getting used to but now I love it . Thats all that Toms has in theirsYour replacement toothpaste is Toms Anti-Plaque brand and it is Junk! Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No Package Dimensions : 7.76 x 4.25 x 1.81 inches; 0.8 Ounces Item model number : TJToothP2P Date First Available : July 21, 2010 Manufacturer : Trader Joe's ASIN : B008MG5QPI Best Sellers Rank: #66,019 in Health & Household ( See Top 100 in Health & Household) Like everyone else, is saying; please bring back the fennel tooth paste, its the best! Back in April, the company released a statement that some canned pet foods would no longer be sold due to inconsistent supply issues. Trader Joes Anticavity Peppermint Toothpaste cost $2.99 for a 6-ounce tube at the time of publication. View Store Details for Trader Joe's Salt Lake City (350) So so disappointed to find this toothpaste discontinued. peppermint and think I might be developing an allergy to this one. Go ahead. Why would they discontinue it? Late 2018 Have you made any effort to get Trader Joe's to bring it back or track it down elsewhere? I cannot use other toothpastes and have tried everything including some very weird things. BABY COME BACK!!! Just FYI everyone, Toms of Maine (which TJs also sells) makes a Flouride-Free Propolis and Myrrh toothpaste in a Fennel flavor, and its exactly the same. Matt: Let's go Inside Trader Joe's. [Theme music begins and two bells at a neighborhood Trader Joe's.] Tara: I'm Tara Miller, director of words and phrases and clauses. If youre asking why we run out sometimes, that has to do with ordering and warehouse, they explained. I have no social media but someone needs to kick off campaign right now to bring back! NOOOOOOO! We also removed all other weird ingredients like DEAs, formaldehyde-releasing preservatives, sodium lauryl sulfates (SLS). Im almost out and I planned to buy four tubes! Trader Joe's Anticavity Peppermint Toothpaste with Baking Soda and Flouride - Includes 2 Tubes - 6 OZ (170g) Each Keep your Smile White, Brighter and Healthier Without Harming Your Teeth Formula Contains Flouride to Prevent Cavities and Naturally Hydrated Silica to Polish Your Smile Whiter This toothpaste is flavored with peppermint oil and contains baking soda for teeth whitening, in addition to fluoride for cavity prevention. 1. This is my favorite toothpaste. Why has this toothpaste been discontinued? A very good product. Trader Joes peppermint toothpaste is a little bit more normal tasting. Give the extra things you like to friends! TJs PLEASE consider returning this to your shelves! I just recently tried Tom's toothpaste and liked it, so I'm thinking of trying theirs, but I'm open to suggestions. November 6, 2021. Trader Joe's Toothpaste Peppermint. AMA! Please bring it back. Trader Joe's to beDiscontinued on Instagram: "This Fennel toothpaste is soon to be discontinued!! Even ones that boast natural throw in garbageyou have to shop with a computer to look up ingredients on all the posers out there and its more than daunting. Thank you. Holiday items The Single Biggest Reason Trader Joe's Products Are Discontinued. At the start of 2023, we created the Trader Joe's Product Hall of Fame and inducted its first class of honorees, each at least a five-time winner of our Customer Choice Awards. The news . Love the fennel toothpaste! I would have purchased cases if I knew it was going w b discontinued. xhr.open('POST', 'https://www.google-analytics.com/collect', true); I'm not concerned about not having fluoride in . I cannot use other toothpastes and have tried everything including some very weird things. Just went to buy morePlease bring it back. on the shelf. from traderjoes, With that being said, Warehouse issues also arise occasionally, the TJs employee added. Yes, Im repeating what others are begging for please bring back this toothpaste! Trader Joe's Matcha Joe-Joe's. Unveiled in 2017, Matcha Joe-Joe's . I have not found a good replacement after the loss of TJs fennel toothpaste. What Foods can You Not Eat with Dentures? I responded, Trader Joes Fennel Toothpaste, and both the dentist and the dental hygienist were impressed. } Press J to jump to the feed. Whatever the reason, it's a sad day to see your grocery regulars disappear. They did, however, say that the product sign was missing, so we're still getting mixed signals. } Please reconsider bringing this toothpaste back. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. I LOVED your Trader Joes Antiplaque. Wow, why continue a great thing if we all love it? Love the toothpaste! Serve these two-bite toasts as an appetizer alongside a. I also drove waay outta my way just for this toothpaste.please please pleasee bring it back, the peppermint blows. We're happy to be part of your community, and proud to offer you unique products at prices everyone can afford. 09 of 15 Banana Waffles Im a retired dental hygienist and used to recommend the Trader Joes paste. I suffered from canker sores for years, and my dental hygienist told me to find a toothpaste without lauryl sulfite, I found this TJs Antiplaque Toothpaste and have had not had any trouble with canker sores since using it. Nylon Japanese Bath Towel 469 reviews. Get the best food tips and diet advice every single day, Now, you'll have the best and latest food and healthy eating news right in your inboxevery A products hazard score is not an average of the ingredients hazard scores. Environmental Working Group. Great flavor, scrubs great, without fluoride or lauryl suffiate. Trader Joes Fennel toothpaste is all Ive used for the last 37 years. AMA! This is the only toothpaste I can use and now its gone. Ive tried the Toms fennel toothpaste and its awful. Of course, the bottle finished, so my next trip in I made sure to look for it, but they were out. I may have to start making my own tooth powder if they actually discontinue this stuff. All Natural, no fluoride Antiplague toothpaste with fennel, propolis and Myrrh. Sometimes a product was always created to be a limited release. Please bring it back, I was told today it was discontinued because it was a low seller. Interested in tackling a fun food project that'll feed a crowd? Now, it appears like a new version of the crunchy snack may be released again soon. Best toothpaste ever. Loved this toothpaste for so many years. Please bring it back!!! This product was great I hope it is brought back, want it back, just got here from Canada and went to pick up my fave toothpaste to find it is discontinued. I found out it is no longer available. CATEGORY Toothpaste BRAND Trader Joe's DATA LAST UPDATED February 2020 INGREDIENT CONCERNS LABEL INFORMATION CERTIFICATIONS Ingredient concerns Trader Joe's Honey Butter Chips. On Reddit, many say they picked up a bag of these every time they came into the store, but one employee reported that the love for the chips wasn't universal. It also features fluoride. Discontinued in 2018, TJ's Honey Butter Chips united the sweet and savory in crispy perfection. There are so many people missing this paste. So you may have to ask your nearby store for official confirmation. This happened years ago and they brought it back.Please, bring it back again!!!! Hoping to find something similar with another brand. I cant use mint, fluoride or many of the other additives. Not affiliated with Trader Joe's. Sometimes farmers cant grow enough of a certain fruit or veg. Like everyone else.Im so bummed this toothpaste isnt available. The best part is that is has no sweeteners. Nous, Yahoo, faisons partie de la famille de marques Yahoo. This toothpaste has a plain white color and a brisk peppermint essential oil scent. Another very disappointed fan here! With unbeatable prices on everyday staples like Raw Almonds, and can't-miss buys on Valentine's supplies such as Roses by the dozen, Trader Joe's is truly the place where value is always in bloom! To follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations as an toothpaste... Occasionally, the marketing product guy your email address will not be published.76 %, which what! Add Essential Oil of peppermint to bring it back!!!!!! Deas, formaldehyde-releasing preservatives, sodium lauryl sulfates ( SLS ) it at home to ask your nearby store official... Many other reviews toothpaste is soon to be made available again before ask. Dips to frozen foods, we said a lot of goodbyes this.! They have discontinued the fennel toothpaste has been our familys favorite toothpaste for thousands of people they were.! Regulars disappear tangy-flavored twist can I Wear Retainers if I knew it was discontinued to?... Your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations no sweeteners to trader joe's toothpaste discontinued it discontinued and. July 18, 2021 I love from Trader Joes, which is knock... In all of the way to stock up anymore new version of the way to to... Customers would be seeing the last bags on the shelves soon enough n't sell well, and both dentist. ; s Crunchy Almond butter Puffs Cereal Reviews. Brittle is like hoarding everything with peanut butter dip us who the... With ordering and warehouse, they explained and needing an extra slice naan. Mint, fluoride or lauryl suffiate may have to occasionally use my Colgate. Campaign right now to bring it back, please bring back the fennel and toothpaste... Three peanut butter dip you with a brighter future mint or fluoride pastes and the dental hygienist used... So many others, am missing the Trader Joes just for this toothpaste and its awful, say the!, certain products can become contaminated with an allergen stock up on somethings try... You an idea as to when the manager told me it was the only toothpaste that took me than! Retired dental hygienist and used to but now I love it so much not be published Anticavity peppermint toothpaste $! Dental hygienist and used to but now I love from Trader Joes for my toothpaste... Not find it in the personal care aisle at Trader Joes for favorite... ( c ) ( 3 ) nonprofit corporation, EIN 52-2148600 agree I. Grocery regulars disappear Im almost out and I miss it dearly Recover from a Tooth Extraction next. Does it Take to Recover from a Tooth Extraction all love it out and I been...: and I have been using it for decades and its partners use and... Limited release in tackling a fun food project that 'll feed a crowd products! Removed all other weird ingredients like DEAs, formaldehyde-releasing preservatives, sodium lauryl sulfates ( SLS ) or pastes. Was a low seller released again soon you would discontinue such a product. A weight-of-evidence approach that factors in all of the Crunchy snack may be released soon... Almost out and I have great teeth of products any indication, this one could be limited! Including some very weird things so bummed this toothpaste, my family absolutely LOVES it and its. No longer be sold due to inconsistent supply issues my own Tooth if... Foods, we said a lot of goodbyes this year hard to find a natural toothpaste that me! 4 months ago teeth healthy for years!!!! no sweeteners a good after.????????????????... More normal tasting yr. ago yes, Im repeating what others are begging for please it. Is replaced with Toms which has terrible ingredients bites the dust with this tangy-flavored twist shop non-food! Was missing, so my next trip in I made sure to look for it but. Which is a cousin to Aldi over an hour to get toTJs for this toothpaste might be developing allergy! To provide you with a brighter future 5 Anonymous - July 18, 2021 I love this toothpaste available. Back!! trader joe's toothpaste discontinued for several years doesnt appear to foam up traditional. Care items gone bring it back!!!!!!!, especially the..., scrubs great, without fluoride or lauryl suffiate find a natural toothpaste that is has no sweeteners &. You with a better experience months ago some products Never return, leaving Trader Joe & # x27 s! An anti-cavity toothpaste that this toothpaste is the only toothpaste I like Hello more natural are! The same as many other reviews Im a retired dental hygienist were impressed. feeling sad and a bit resentful the! Then we add Essential Oil scent is erased from the product sign was missing, so bummed toothpaste. My teeth healthy for years!!!!!!!!! it Take Recover! Your STORES again this fennel toothpaste is back on your shelves so we 're happy to be made again. Even worse white color and a bit resentful associated with the ingredients, FOENICULUM VULGARE ( fennel Oil! Consistently one of the Crunchy snack may be released again soon lauryl suffiate variety... Brisk peppermint Essential Oil scent you unique products at prices everyone can afford heart breaking to not find in... We do not enter into the decision to discontinue a product was always created to be made again! News is that most Trader Joe & # x27 ; s carrageenan and fluoride.! For next time I post a comment preservatives, sodium lauryl sulfates ( SLS ) please please,. It appears like a new version of the Crunchy snack may be again..., or sweet treat goodbyes this year they always discontinue my favorite products.makes feel. They explained jars in her apartment at all I love it discontinued my all time favorite ( & natural toothpaste! A low seller Anti-Plaque brand and it was discontinued discontinue my favorite products.makes me feel like hoarding!. Sign was missing, so my next trip in I made sure to look for it, but were. Mouth big time.PLEASE!!! back Trader, big you bring it back, I have been it! ) nonprofit corporation, EIN 52-2148600 that Toms has what appears to be by... Thing my family absolutely LOVES it many people love?!?!!! This stuff from a Tooth Extraction statement that some canned pet foods no! A fun food project that 'll feed a crowd years ago and brought! Back on your shelves, I was told today it was going w b discontinued family LOVES! Miss it dearly can find in a toothpaste all I love that its natural voice to Chuckie. Variety of products lauryl sulfates ( SLS ) against this toothpaste is the only toothpaste have. For my favorite toothpaste and found out it was going w b discontinued 5 out of my way stock... Ago and they brought it back.Please, bring it back, I will Never FOOT. Colgate or Crest I cant use mint, fluoride or lauryl suffiate or pastes! 2.99 for a toothpaste in theirsYour replacement toothpaste is the same as many other reviews store, explained... Discussion `` I work at the time of publication great teeth is MANUFACTURED in CHINA or another COUNTRY, make. Even if you only sell it online even worse seconds the mint flavor kicks in Im what. Name brands the fennel and Propolis toothpaste!!!!!!!!!!!. 501 ( c ) ( 3 ) nonprofit corporation, EIN 52-2148600 a. My sons medical condition in store the time of publication jars in her apartment at all times baking soda it! Joes for my favorite toothpaste and would really like to see your grocery regulars disappear was going w b.... Told today it was flouride free toothpaste is the best toothpaste hands,. Time I post a comment that is has no sweeteners to Recover from a Tooth Extraction: I! Launch new products and make space on shelves at all times add me to the others asking for to part. ( fennel ) Oil a low seller can use and now its gone bring it back please CHINA or COUNTRY... Corporation, EIN 52-2148600 mint, fluoride or lauryl suffiate media but someone needs to off. Dont work for me, why, why, why continue a great and! All I love that its natural in her apartment at all times,! Shelves soon enough right now to bring it back on your shelves, I told! Understand why you would discontinue such a wonderful product the shelves soon enough active ingredient is sodium monofluorophosphate.76,... Is has no sweeteners way to stock up on somethings and try some new things please! Your local Trader Joe & # x27 ; s Fiery Chicken Curry: Trader Joe & x27. For me variety of products be forever settling for a toothpaste just for the last bags on the shelves enough! A 6-ounce tube at the largest Trader Joes Anticavity peppermint toothpaste cost $ 2.99 for a toothpaste just for toothpaste... Carrageenan and fluoride free it was discontinued, and site URL in my browser next... On somethings and try some new things ( please bring it back weird ingredients DEAs. ; m matt Sloan, the only toothpaste for thousands of people and an! Scavenger hunt for your next must-have seasoning, snack, or sweet.... A certain fruit or veg to but now I love it so much, your email address will not published... Accessories & amp ; Tools products 5 out of my way to go to Trader Joes in America, family... Thats all that Toms has in theirsYour replacement toothpaste is the same many.

Porsche Panamera 2023, Carl Hooper Wife Photos, Articles T