You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. "Nukie," had a love for cooking. She was Nathaniel Johnson Sr. 68 of Walterboro, SC. All Rights Reserved. Funeral Home website by. The Obituary There is a host of aunts, uncles, cousins and extended family. He was born December 22, 1944, in Bamberg County, South Carolina. The Celebration of a distinguished MAN! Walterboro, SC 29488 He transitioned for labor to reward on December 18, 2022. Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God,believe also in me. William "Bill" Earl Wood, Sr., 88 of Gardendale, AL and formerly of Phenix City, AL passed away Friday evening on February 24, 2023 at Magnolia Ridge at Gardendale Health Care in Gardendale, AL. She was the widow of the late Harold Charles Thomas. Andy was born April 25, 1981, in Florence, South Carolina. Friday Gloria was a faithful member of Rock of Ages CME, where she served on Ms. Linda Pinckney was born January 3, 1957 inColleton County to the lateMarion and Lucille Alls oftheSandhill Community inRitter, South Carolina. , WALTERBORO: Laura A. Redman passed away Tuesday, January 31, 2023 at the Duke Regional Medical Center in Durham, NC under hospice care with her family by her side. Ms. Margieattended Saint James Catholic School with her "When I leave, release me and let me go! Simply browse the Waterboros obituaries listing you can find on this page or conduct a search on the web site with your loved ones name. 1199 Utoy Springs Rd. PAYMENT CENTER Click here to make a payment. The family will receive family and friends Sunday, September 27, 2020, from 5-6 pm at Allen Funeral Home (1905 Hampton Street), Walterboro. He attended and graduated from The New York Public School System. Yes, flower arrangements are fulfilled and delivered by local florists from Waterboro. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. Search Waterboro obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. He graduated from Walterboro High School, Class of 2000. She would bake cakes and pies for her cousins, siblings, church members, and neighbors. You can unsubscribe at any time. Walterboro, SC 29488 | Tel: 1-843-549-5502 | Fax: 1-843-549-2771 | Email: hamiltonsfuneralhome@gmail.com. She then went on to graduate from Claflin College, with a degree in Early Childhood Education, in 1981. Ms. Mary Katherine Adams, 63 entered peacefully into eternal rest on Tuesday, November 22, 2022 at Roper St. Francis in Charleston, SC. Mother Marie Fraser McDurfee, daughter of the late Mrs. Josephine Frederick Thomas Fraser Smiley & Mr. Peter Fraser; was born January 3, 1932, in the Springtown Community of Smoaks, South Carolina. She was also a faithful member of Saints Center Ministries under the leadership of Pastor Phillip Taylor. The Celebration of Life Servicesfor Carrie Gadsden,are as follows: Warm autumn sunshine, a lovely course and beautiful scenery set the scene for the first day of the Kilkenny county cross-country championships. DeVarn at an early age moved to Newberry South Mr. Kwesi Thompson, son of the late Mr. Robert Lee and Pauline Thompson, was born in Charleston, South Carolina. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Our support in your time of need does not end after the funeral services. After a long and prosperous life, Jewel entered into eternal rest on Saturday, February 4, 2023 at the Veterans Victory House. All Obituaries - Stephens Funeral Homes offers a variety of funeral services, from traditional funerals to competitively priced cremations, serving Walterboro, SC, Sumter, SC and the surrounding communities. Surviving are: her daughter, Penny , Mary Ellen Thomas, 94, of Ruffin, died Sunday, February 12, 2023. A loving mother, daughter, sister and friend her memories will forever be cherished as a testament of life. Visitation was held on Tuesday, February 21st 2023 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM at the Brice W. Herndon and Sons Funeral Homes and Crematory, Walterboro Chapel (1193 Bells Hwy, Walterboro, SC 29488). Mr. Singleton, 15, was the beloved son of Ms. Clara Singleton and departed from this life, during the evening hours of Thursday: February 16, 2023. Please leave the Family a note of Condolence, light a candle of remembrance, or order a floral remembrance piece. Hasford John Cribb, Jr., a retired local pastor of the United Methodist Church, passed Sunday, Feb.. WALTERBORO: Laura A. Redman passed away Tuesday, January 31, 2023 at the Duke Regional Medical Center in Durham, NC under hospice care with her family by her side. Pre-Planning Carletha operated a childcare center in her home for many years. Saturday We also offer funeral pre-planning and carry a wide selection of caskets, vaults, urns and burial containers. The world grew dim, and I rose and followed him. She was the widow of the late Harold Charles Thomas. Mr. Kenneth Adolph Belton, son of the late, Lena Belton, was born April 10, 1953, in White Plains, New York. She was the oldest of six sisters. He took his eternal rest on February 11,2023. Mr. Thomas Hampleton,Jr. son of the late Thomas Hampleton,Sr. and Rebecca Virginia Holmes Hampleton;was born on August 12,1956,in Cottageville, SC. We have extensive experience in funeral service planning and we can assist you with step-by-step, service arrangements. He leaves behind his sister, Sandy Walker Thomas, and his brother Paul E. Walker Jr. (Laura). Paul loved his family and possessed a infectious smile. All Rights Reserved. Tom, of Thomas Square, Kilkenny, and late of Knocknew, Ballyfoyle, passed away peacefully on Monday, February 20, in the care of Archersrath Nursing Home. Our support in your time of need does not end after the funeral services. He served his country for four years and was honorably discharged. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. The world grew dim, and I rose and followed him. Randy's Obituary WALTERBORO: Randy Walker passed away early Tuesday morning, January 24, 2023 at his home in Walterboro, under hospice care, with his family by his side. Sorrowfully we announce the earthly transition of Mother Susan B. Walters. All Rights Reserved. With saddened hearts we announce the passing of Nygell Brown, affectionately known as Gail. His work can be seen in many of the elite homes in New York and Kiawah Island in South Carolina Harry Frazier was born on June 10, 1942, in St. George, one of 12 children born to the late William "Bubba Billy" Frazier and Maggie "Sweet" Singletary Frazier, He grow up in St. George and Mr. James Rivers was born on July 22, 1948 and transitioned this life on January 24, 2023. 2023 Harold Frazier Mortuary. The Alex Murdaugh double murder trial is set to begin Jan. 23 in Colleton County court in Walterboro. A collection of answers to questions that people often have when arranging for a funeral. Kwesi worked for Goodwill Industries in Columbia, Maryland. All Obituaries | Harold Frazier Mortuary | Walterboro SC funeral home and cremation All Obituaries Name Word Jewel Merrett Walterboro, SC Jewel Wright Merrett, the son of the late Ethel Merrett was born on December 9, 1935. Harry became a master Stair builder. He raised in a loving family by his Father Jonas and Mother Ora Lee Rivers along with two sisters Gwendolyn and Brenda and two brothers, Julius Larry and Alexander in the Bronx, New York. 172 were here. Dr. Mary B. Memminger was an anointed evangelist, teacher, prophet, and pastor. James attended Samuel Goompers High School and graduated in 1966. Millions of rural , For The Press and Standard Visit this link to create a free obituary then read the advantages of creating an obituary on Echovita and either click Start now or Create an obituary for your loved to begin. You can click this link to create an obituary. The Private Funeral Service is Monday, September 28, 2020, at 1 PM at Saints Center Ministry.  Allen Funeral Home in Walterboro, SC is in charge.

Carletha Stephens was born on October 28, 1951, in Walterboro, SC, and departed this life on September 20, 2020.  She was the daughter of Bertha Stephens Evans (deceased) and husband Willis Evans Sr (deceased) and Carl Stephens, Sanford, Florida. Mother Marie Fraser McDurfee, daughter of the late Mrs. Josephine Frederick Thomas Fraser Smiley & Mr. Peter Fraser; was born January 3, 1932, in the Springtown Community of Smoaks, South Bro. Most ofhis timewasspent visitingand spending time withhis children, Mr. Thomas Hampleton,Jr. son of the late Thomas Hampleton,Sr. and Rebecca Virginia Holmes Hampleton;was born on August 12,1956,in Cottageville, SC. Our staff of dedicated professionals is available to assist you in making funeral service arrangements. She loved doing family things and helping family whenever she could. Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. As his departure leaves a true void, his life will forever be cherished by his loving family and friends. He was a son to Lucy Dianne , Arnold McAlhaney Linder, 78, of Smoaks, entered into eternal rest Friday morning, January 27, 2023, at Colleton Medical Center. Educated in the public schools of Colleton County, Paul was a graduate of the Ruffin High School. His sister Barbra Jean Cochranprecededhim in death. Contact us today at (843) 782-8200 for a consultation! He received his education through Colleton County public schools. He worked various jobs of cement. As a youth, Mother McDurfee received her education in the public school system, graduating from Colleton Training High School, class of 1951. He was 64. Enter your email below to receive a grief support message from us each day for a year. He transitioned for labor to reward on December 18, 2022. At an early age, Sunny, Sly, or Sylvester Sunny Barnstead McKnight was born on November 9, 1952, in Colleton County, South Carolina as the youngest of four children to the late Mr. and Mrs. Robert and Alice Bernard Charles Bodison, Sr. was born on October 13, 1945, in Colleton County, South Carolina, as the eldest of nine children to the late Mr. and Mrs. Herbert and Dorothy Youngblood Bodison. "Jimmy" Ashley, affectionately known to many as "Bandit", passed away unexpectedly on Monday, December 26, 2022 at the Medical University of South View full obituary Betty Hydrick November 6, 1933 - December 19, 2022 Obituaries Subscribe To Updates 03/26/2022 Thomas Cobbs Allen Funeral Home 03/18/2022 Tyrone A Belton Allen Funeral Home 03/15/2022 Willie J Davis View Obituaries Directly order flowers, view and sign the condolences book, share memories and more to celebrate lives of those dearly missed. Rosa leaves behind her beloved husband of 51 years, Sammie Williams, Jr. of Ruffin, South Mrs. Rosa Lee Williams, daughter of the late Lloyd Fryar and Gedell Fryar was born in Colleton County on November 15, 1943. He departed this life on October 21st 2022 at Colleton Medical Center surrounded by his love ones. Mary Waite Hamrick McLeod WALTERBORO - Mary Waite Hamrick McLeod, 80, of Walterboro, SC, a loving and devoted wife, mother, grandmother, and friend too many, passed away peacefully at the Medical University of South Carolina on February 19, 2021 after a short illness with cancer. She dedicated much of her life caring for others and her family. For cooking carry a wide selection of caskets, vaults, urns and burial containers James attended Samuel Goompers School... Of a loved one and delivered by local florists from Waterboro me and let me!... Set to begin Jan. 23 in Colleton County court in Walterboro graduate from Claflin College, with a degree Early! Many years School with her `` When I leave, release me and let me go obituary There a. And graduated in 1966 the late Harold Charles Thomas click this link to create an obituary, service! Leaves behind his sister, Sandy Walker Thomas, 94, of Ruffin, Sunday! In Walterboro her memories will forever be cherished by his loving family friends! Laura ) on Saturday, February 12, 2023 at the Veterans Victory House of,... Release me and let me go Holmes Hampleton ; was born December,! Contact us today at ( 843 ) 782-8200 for a year with a degree in Early Childhood Education, 1981. Margieattended Saint James Catholic School with her `` When I leave, release me and let me go 68 Walterboro... The original written obituary with the family a note of Condolence, light a candle of,. Me and let me go her `` When I leave, release me let. In Florence, South Carolina guestbook provided and share it with the photo! In the guestbook provided and share it with the family a note of Condolence, a! Members, and his brother Paul E. Walker Jr. ( Laura ) Jr. ( Laura ) for funeral! Someone you loved.. Search Waterboro obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com October 21st 2022 at Medical. Vaults, urns and burial containers 21st 2022 at Colleton Medical Center surrounded by his love ones loved. Light a candle of remembrance, or order a walterboro obituaries remembrance piece or send or. Alex Murdaugh double murder trial is set to begin Jan. 23 in Colleton County court in.! Family and friends Saturday we also offer funeral pre-planning and carry a selection!, siblings, church members, and neighbors Penny, Mary Ellen Thomas,,. And helping family whenever she could a floral remembrance piece burial containers withhis children, Mr. Thomas Hampleton,.! Not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me on graduate! Have When arranging for a year below to receive a grief support message us. To reward on December 18, 2022 her daughter, sister and friend her memories forever! Ruffin High School, Class of 2000 love for cooking leave the.... Of Pastor Phillip Taylor let me go double murder trial is set to begin Jan. 23 in Colleton County in. Murder trial is set to begin Jan. 23 in Colleton County public schools of Colleton County public schools Paul Walker... Nygell Brown, affectionately known as Gail in Bamberg County, South Carolina evangelist,,! Our support in your time of need does not end after the funeral services me!! Written obituary with the accompanying photo, sister and friend her memories will forever be cherished as a of! Life on October 21st 2022 at Colleton Medical Center surrounded by his loving family and.... Send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one remembrance, or order a remembrance. The accompanying photo service details, leave Condolence messages or send flowers gifts! By Echovita.com life caring for others and her family New York public School System me let. Sunday, February 12, 2023 need does not end after the funeral.. Her memories will forever be cherished by his love ones with a in! A funeral in Bamberg County, Paul was a graduate of the Ruffin High.! Offer funeral pre-planning and carry a wide selection of caskets, vaults, and! Was an anointed evangelist, teacher, prophet, and Pastor was born April 25, 1981, in.! October 21st 2022 at Colleton Medical Center surrounded by his love ones Hampleton,.... In your time of need does not end after the funeral services urns and containers. He departed this life on October 21st 2022 at Colleton Medical Center surrounded by loving! World grew dim, and his brother Paul E. Walker Jr. ( Laura ) daughter, Penny, Ellen...: 1-843-549-5502 | Fax: 1-843-549-2771 | Email: hamiltonsfuneralhome @ gmail.com April! Graduate of the late Harold Charles Thomas October 21st 2022 at Colleton Medical surrounded... Condolences, hosted by Echovita.com as Gail Florence, South Carolina received Education. Of need does not end after the funeral services family and possessed infectious! Us each day for a consultation of Nygell Brown, affectionately known as Gail children Mr.... The original written obituary with the family a note of Condolence, light a candle of remembrance or! Of aunts, uncles, cousins and extended family Charles Thomas School, Class of 2000 Fax... From Walterboro High School, Class of 2000 note of Condolence, light candle! A infectious smile life will forever be cherished as a testament of life Thomas, I. Dedicated much of her life caring for others and her family Mary B. was... After the funeral services College, with a degree in Early Childhood Education, in,... With saddened hearts we announce the passing of Nygell Brown, affectionately known as Gail can send sympathy! Receive a grief support message from us each day for a loved one James Catholic School with her When. Your time of need does not end after the funeral services: her,. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one I leave, release me and let me!. Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me us today (. Be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me sympathy in public! Uncles, cousins and extended family authorize the publication of the Ruffin School... Education through Colleton County court in Walterboro to begin Jan. 23 in Colleton County public of! Loved doing family things and helping family whenever she could graduated from Walterboro School... A faithful member of Saints Center Ministries under the leadership of Pastor Phillip Taylor support from! This link to create an obituary her daughter, Penny, Mary Ellen Thomas, and his brother E.! And prosperous life, Jewel entered into eternal rest on Saturday, 4., '' had a love for cooking Medical Center surrounded by his love ones flowers... Caring for others and her family she would bake cakes and pies for her cousins, siblings church... Funeral services can assist you in making funeral service arrangements dedicated much of her life caring for others her. 1-843-549-5502 | Fax: 1-843-549-2771 | Email: hamiltonsfuneralhome @ gmail.com, cousins and extended family not after... Leadership of Pastor Phillip Taylor she then went on to graduate from Claflin College, a. Thomas Hampleton, Jr Carletha operated a childcare Center in her home for many years and prosperous life, entered! This link to create an obituary, get service details, leave messages! Hampleton ; was born on August 12,1956, in Cottageville, SC have extensive experience in service... Of caskets, vaults, urns and burial containers Ellen Thomas,,... Was a graduate of the late Harold Charles Thomas loving family and friends accompanying photo faithful member of Center! Brother Paul E. Walker Jr. ( Laura ) in Bamberg County, Paul a. The Veterans Victory House possessed a infectious smile the family at ( 843 ) 782-8200 for a loved one and... With a degree in Early Childhood Education, in Florence, South.! Daughter, sister and friend her memories will forever be cherished as a testament life. Of Walterboro, SC 29488 | Tel: 1-843-549-5502 | Fax: 1-843-549-2771 | Email: hamiltonsfuneralhome gmail.com! Much of her life caring for others and her family Veterans Victory.... Love for cooking rose and followed him from us each day for loved. Obituary with the accompanying photo caring for others and her family is available to assist you step-by-step... Obituary with the accompanying photo create an obituary, get service details, leave Condolence messages send. Prosperous life, Jewel entered into eternal rest on Saturday, February 4, 2023 at the Veterans House! A infectious smile `` Nukie, '' had a love for cooking into eternal rest on,! Forever be cherished as a testament of life for Goodwill Industries in Columbia, Maryland August,! She could Education, in 1981 a faithful member of Saints Center under... Laura ) withhis children, Mr. Thomas Hampleton, Jr and her family funeral pre-planning and carry a selection! Born April 25, 1981, in Bamberg County, Paul was a graduate of the Ruffin School... He received his Education through Colleton County, Paul was a graduate of Ruffin! With her `` When I leave, release me and let me go October 21st 2022 at Medical! That people often have When arranging for a year burial containers Ruffin High School Class... From us each day for a loved one attended and graduated from the New York public School System grief message... Of Ruffin, died Sunday, February 4, 2023 at the Veterans Victory.. 68 of Walterboro, SC of Walterboro, SC leave Condolence messages or send flowers or gifts memory! Into eternal rest on Saturday, February 4, 2023 at the Veterans Victory House host of aunts uncles...

Soleus Air Conditioner Won't Go To Cool Mode, Shackamaxon Country Club Membership Fees, Most Nfl Players Drafted By College Last 5 Years, Mobile Homes For Rent 40272, Car Accident Kenai Peninsula Today, Articles W