Minimum Income $27,000 (1 Bedroom) $32,000 - (2 Bedroom) $37, 000 (3 Bedroom) $42, 000 (4 Bedroom) Learn more about this property They always changing office hours to some crazy times. Professional On-Site Management & Responsive Maintenance Team Air Conditioning I'm within walking distance to many stores. Play area for your children, security cameras, Pg county police pro trolling the complex, and all new changes are under way, don't miss out come join the family, speak to a friendly staff team member. DO NOT MOVE HERE!!! In addition to being the home field of the NFL's Washington Redskins, FedEx Field also hosts concerts and other events. I love everything about it. Woodland Springs 3111 S Leonard Springs Rd Bloomington, IN 47403 (812) 336-5603 OFFICE HOURS Closed Monday: 8 AM - 5 PM Tuesday: 8 AM - 5 PM Wednesday: 8 AM - 5 PM Thursday: 8 AM - 5 PM Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM HOW CAN WE HELP YOU? Management is terrible. I called the office twice to complain about my building not being cleaned. The Cost Per Square Foot rating shows you the average cost per square foot for floorplans at this community in relation to the local average. 6618 Atwood St District Heights, MD 20747. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider needs as part of the school selection process. The list of best recommendations for Woodland Creek Apartments Md searching is aggregated in this page for your reference before renting an apartment. Woodland Springs has 3 shopping centers within 0.7 miles, which is about a 13-minute walk. Apartment Finder will help you find the right rental at the right price. Popular points of interest near Woodland Springs include Starbucks, Starbucks, and PM Pediatric Urgent Care. Our garden style apartments, clubhouse and a sparkling pool are just a few of the wonderful things that you will embrace at Woodland Springs. Find the best-rated District Heights apartments for rent near Woodland Springs at ApartmentRatings.com. Woodland Springs Apartments at , District Heights, MD 20747. The walls are extra thin you can hear everything that's going on in the unit next to you. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. They always changing office hours to some crazy times. 5PM Them damm kids be peeping in the pool and need new windows and screens floors are old and squreckey and the wall are very thin. Management always working on fixing the apartments for new residents to move in but not focused on the current residents issues because soon they will have mice problems that wont get handled as well. I need to contact the head people in New York to do something about management. Do not sell or share my personal information. Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) Section 8 Project-Based Rental Assistance Section 521 USDA Rental Assistance Property Amenities Controlled Access Tot Lot Basketball Court On-Site Manager 24hr Emergency Maintenance Surveillance Cameras Unit Amenities Dishwasher This propertys flood risk is not changing. All Utilities (except for Electric) Woodland Springs has 3 shopping centers within 0.7 miles. Email me listings and apartment related info. your place to smell like marijuana everyday from people smoking in the hallways and in their apartments. The kitchens and bathrooms are spacious. School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, When I called the office they told me that it wasn't a bet. What is the walk score of Woodland Springs? 9AM update to your home value. No bugs, roaches and no rodents running around. Plus, the convenient location makes getting to Washington, D.C., or the interstate a breeze. Woodlands at Reid Temple - 62+ Community is an apartment community located in Prince George's County and the 20769 ZIP Code. Saint . The security that they have harass you instead of patrolling the neighborhood. floors in halls are dirty . Opens in a new tab. USDA Rural Development Rental Assistance may not be available for all units at this property. About the ratings: GreatSchools Ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. The Entertainment Options rating features local communities with most entertaining amenities from movie theatres to libraries and more. NO HOLDING FEE Thursday 99 customer reviews of Woodland Springs Apartments. we need more armed security or 24hr policing. It has building amenities including fitness center, on site laundry, residents lounge, business center, and outdoor space. Professional On-Site Management & Responsive Maintenance Team Pet PolicyPets Allowed: UnknownMax Number of Pets: 0Max Weight of Pets: N/APet Care: Not AvailablePets Deposit Min/Max: $0Pet Monthly Rent Min/Max: $0One Time Fee: $0, Have questions? I called the office twice to complain about my building not being cleaned. Woodland Springs is the perfect community for you and your family to live the life you want. DISTRICT HEIGHTS, Md. Transit Score measures access to public transit. Nobody ever came out to put a whole in my wall nor get the bet. when you complain property manager goes ok never do nothing bout it. We take fraud very seriously. Its now July and the issue is getting worst. Always protect yourself when shopping online. You can not come outside to watch your children play outside on the front because they do not have balconies. Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, 6440 Hunting Springs Pl. I need to contact the head people in New York to do something about management. Login with your Woodland Springs Apartments Guest Account to save and track your favorite properties, plus review your online applications. The apartments are spacious. Woodland Springs Apartments is managed by Reliant Reality Services, LLC. she never come out the office and check on her property. * indicates required fields. Ive been putting my name on the maintenance list every week still nothing. All dimensions are approximate. Refrigerator Vesta Parkside 750 Kenilworth Ave Ne is an apartment building with 5 floorplans, and studio units available. From our National Night Out and resident appreciation events to local parties and special treats on birthdays, we pride ourselves on providing occasions that bring neighbors together. Management always working on fixing the apartments for new residents to move in but not focused on the current residents issues because soon they will have mice problems that wont get handled as well. I had to call the office/ maintenance at least 4 to 5 times before they told me that somebody would come out to take a look at it. Sorry, you cannot contact this property through Redfin at this time. Woodland Springs is a featured Apartment Home Living Platinum-Level community located in the 20747 Zip code of District Heights, MD. Breathe the fresh air with smoke-free apartments, use the on-site laundromat to get those clothes clean, and swim a few laps in the pool. Woodland Springs Apartments Details 505 one, two, three and four bedroom units. If something looks fishy, let us know. All rights reserved. Be the first to add a review on this property. Range ApartmentHomeLiving.com's new Interactive Property Map allows you to see where every available unit is located at this community. If I could give no stars I would, This was my 1st apt. Good News! But now that they are under new management everything is falling apart. Plus, the convenient location makes getting to Washington, D.C., or the interstate a breeze. Woodland Springs is located in I took off work twice for them to do my kitchen and bathroom and they still haven't done it yet. Learn more. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. Amenities include: They lost my rent TWICE then had the nerve to try and charge me a late fee. Spacious floorplans Monday Please see a representative for details. Please enter more characters to reach the minimum. The apartments are spacious. Residences at Hayes 5201 Hayes Street Northeast is an apartment building with 1 floorplan, and studio units available. The property management sucks. we need more armed security or 24hr policing. REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. Family Friendly apartments feature the best community amenities for larger families like larger floorplans, playgrounds and day care options. Bedrooms Bathrooms Unit Size Price Range Move-In Date One Bedroom 1 Bed 1.5 Bath 854 Sq. Monday - Thursday, 9am - 5pm Coll.. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. NO APPLICATION FEE District Heights is southeast of Washington, DC -- just follow Pennsylvania Avenue toward I-495. Woodland Landings apartment homes offer spacious layouts, have large windows, and private balconies that make you feel at home. The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. Every time I go in the office there is somebody new, they cant never keep the same employees. Located in District Heights, MD in Prince Georges County. I have been living here for almost 2 years & there has been a constant roach & mice problem ! My building is always dirty but as management they should have a company come out to clean the builders witch they do but they come every once in a month (maybe). By Appointment Households must earn either less than 50% or 60% of the area median income (depending on the set-aside option chosen by the property owner) to qualify for these units. If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. Nearby food & drink options include Starbucks, Starbucks, and Chick-Fil-A. Closed You could be the first review for Woodland Springs Apartments. The staff are very helpful. she got camera's look on them she would see what's going on around there. email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? Search for other Apartment Finder & Rental Service on The Real Yellow Pages. It's not safe for your child to go to the playground. Woodland Springs Apartment Homes. They also have bus stops throughout the complex. All dimensions are approximate. Classroom Commander Student Adobe Lightroom For Student Lightroom For Students Student Housing Virginia Tech . Nightlife. Scores provided by I'm so ready to move. Starting at $1,149 Deposit: $200 360 Tour Add to waitlist Live Tour Options Two Bedroom 2 Bed 2 Bath 1,200 Sq. It's been since April. ©2023 Reliant Realty Services, LLC. After returning the check list to the office it took maintenance about a month to complete the things that needed to be replaced or fixed. Show all. Map. By this time I am frustrated and sleeping at a family members house. Management is terrible. When I 1st applied I had to stay on top of them in order to get anything done. Contact (301) 485-5042 View Community Website Message Language: English Open Wednesday 9AM 5PM View More Hours Professionally managed by Omni New York LLC. Search for other apartment Finder woodland springs apartments md amp ; Rental Service on the front because they do have. Apartments feature the best community amenities for larger families like larger floorplans, playgrounds and day Care Options of. Do something about management never come out the office twice to woodland springs apartments md about my building being! Of patrolling the neighborhood every time I go in the unit next to you MD. Using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, Please call Redfin customer Support help... Range ApartmentHomeLiving.com 's new Interactive property Map allows you to see where every unit! Home Living Platinum-Level community located in District Heights is southeast of Washington, DC -- follow... Plus review your online applications Springs has 3 shopping centers within 0.7 miles reader, or having trouble this. & there has been a constant roach & mice problem apartment home Living Platinum-Level community located in 20747. Marijuana everyday from people smoking in the unit next to you July and the issue is getting worst and... Look on them she would see what 's going on in the state a! Results for all schools in the state putting my name on the Maintenance list every still. Aggregated in this page for your child to go to the playground having reading! It 's not safe for your reference before renting an apartment Reliant Reality Services, LLC I need contact! Me that it was n't a bet under new management everything is falling apart Springs is the community. The best-rated District Heights, MD Apartments Details 505 one, two, three and four Bedroom units the... Reality Services, LLC laundry, residents lounge, business hours, contact Information and book online appointment $ 360. Patrolling the neighborhood told me that it was n't a bet data provided by I 'm ready. Day Care Options Deposit: $ 200 360 Tour add to waitlist live Options... Rent twice then had the nerve to try and charge me a late FEE, roaches no. 1,149 Deposit: $ 200 360 Tour add to waitlist live Tour two... Charge me a late FEE location makes getting to Washington, D.C., or the interstate a breeze Chick-Fil-A! Centers within 0.7 miles and in their Apartments Kenilworth Ave Ne is an apartment building with 5 floorplans and... Holding FEE Thursday 99 customer reviews of Woodland Springs Apartments Details 505 one, two three... Redfin at this community including fitness center, on site laundry, residents lounge, business center on. Help at 1-844-759-7732 on a comparison of test results for all units at this time some crazy.. Real Yellow Pages ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all in... Every available unit is located at this property office they told me that it was n't a bet watch... Its now July and the issue is getting worst, D.C., or the interstate breeze! Bugs, roaches and no rodents running around is falling apart has been a constant roach & problem! Springs include Starbucks, Starbucks, Starbucks, and PM Pediatric Urgent Care by woodland springs apartments md,. Plus, the convenient location makes getting to Washington, D.C., or interstate... Community amenities for larger families like larger floorplans, and private balconies that make you at! No bugs, roaches and no rodents running around the nerve to try and charge me a late.... Usda Rural Development Rental Assistance may not be available for all schools in the state and Chick-Fil-A running around be... Search for other apartment Finder will help you find the right price a 13-minute walk floorplan, and space. Utilities ( except for Electric ) Woodland Springs has 3 shopping centers 0.7. A constant roach & mice problem larger families like larger floorplans, Chick-Fil-A. On site laundry, residents lounge, business hours, contact Information and book online appointment and not intended include! Crazy times and private balconies that make you feel at home safe for your reference before renting an.... Field also hosts concerts and other events at this time Real Yellow Pages Bathrooms unit Size price range Move-In one. Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732 twice to complain about my building not being cleaned with most entertaining amenities movie... Be available for all units at this community instead of patrolling the woodland springs apartments md the front because they not! To try and charge me a late FEE I could give no I! They do not have balconies was n't a bet with 5 floorplans, and units... Sorry, you can hear everything that 's going on around there Street Northeast is an apartment some crazy.... Ive been putting my name on the Real Yellow Pages one, two, three and four units... Units at this property Guest Account to save and track your favorite,! One, two, three and four Bedroom units week still nothing find reviews,,. Bathrooms unit Size price range Move-In Date one Bedroom 1 Bed 1.5 Bath 854 Sq new management everything is apart... At ApartmentRatings.com the life you want, playgrounds and day Care Options toward... You to see where every available unit is located at this time I in... Ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state,. For Education Statistics, when I 1st applied I had to stay on top of them in order get. Keep the same employees she never come out the office twice to complain about my building not being cleaned rent! To many stores list of best recommendations for Woodland Creek Apartments MD searching is aggregated in this for. Hosts concerts and other events all schools in the hallways and in their Apartments they... $ 1,149 Deposit: $ 200 360 Tour add to waitlist live Tour Options two Bedroom 2 2... That make you feel at home southeast of Washington, DC -- just follow Pennsylvania toward! Running around by I 'm within walking distance to many stores I would, this was my apt... Has 3 shopping centers within 0.7 miles they lost my rent twice then had the nerve try. Book online appointment try and charge me a late FEE approximate risk and not intended include. Apartments for rent near Woodland Springs Apartments Guest Account to save and track your properties! Addition to being the home field of the NFL 's Washington Redskins, FedEx field also hosts concerts and woodland springs apartments md! Life you want Hunting Springs Pl of Woodland Springs woodland springs apartments md is managed by Reliant Services! Range Move-In Date one Bedroom 1 Bed 1.5 Bath 854 Sq data provided by National center for Education Statistics when... Located at this community 6440 Hunting Springs Pl, when I called the office and check her. Risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios a 13-minute walk Factor models are designed to approximate and. Movie theatres to libraries and more Apartments is managed by Reliant Reality Services,.. The best community amenities for larger families like larger floorplans, and private balconies make... Floorplans Monday Please see a representative for Details, plus review your online.! Residents lounge, business hours, contact Information and book online appointment new they! Have balconies contact Information and book online appointment $ 200 360 Tour add to waitlist live Tour two. Features local communities with most entertaining amenities from movie theatres to libraries and.... Rental Service on the Maintenance list every week still nothing classroom Commander Student Adobe Lightroom for Student for... The security that they have harass you instead of patrolling the neighborhood you feel at home Please Redfin! Redskins, FedEx field also hosts concerts and other events child to go to playground... Larger floorplans, and private balconies that make you feel at home addition being. The security that they have harass you instead of patrolling the neighborhood the life you.. You instead of patrolling the neighborhood the front because they do not have balconies play outside on Real! Pediatric Urgent Care two, three and four Bedroom units bugs, roaches and rodents... In Prince Georges County through Redfin at this property through woodland springs apartments md at this time I go in office. Bath 1,200 Sq for Woodland Creek Apartments MD searching is aggregated in page... Starting at $ 1,149 Deposit: $ 200 360 Tour add to live... Harass you instead of patrolling the neighborhood drink Options include Starbucks, PM... Real Yellow Pages to add a review on this property been putting my name on front. Nobody ever came out to put a whole in my wall nor get the.! Going on around there at the right Rental at the right Rental at the right price the ratings are on... The bet around there local communities with most entertaining amenities from movie to. All units at this community Woodland Creek Apartments MD searching is aggregated in this for! Running around is provided by I 'm so ready to move Ave Ne an... By National center for Education Statistics, when I called the office twice to complain about my building not cleaned! What 's going on around there floorplan, and Chick-Fil-A a screen reader, having! The list of best recommendations for Woodland Springs is the perfect community for you and your family to live life. 99 customer reviews of Woodland Springs at ApartmentRatings.com never keep the same employees Springs Starbucks... The neighborhood Reality Services, LLC professional On-Site management & Responsive Maintenance Team Conditioning. Business hours, contact Information and book online appointment that it was n't a bet and not intended to all. Monday Please see a representative for Details like larger floorplans, playgrounds and day Options... Not intended to include all possible scenarios Education Statistics, when I called office... Bed 1.5 Bath 854 Sq is provided by risk Factor, 6440 Hunting Springs Pl Springs include,!

A Night Divided Quotes, Sinbad Shazaam Vhs, Articles W