Click on it any time throughout our community site and I'll be happy to help! SNFs help older adults recover from illness or injury with medical care, physical therapy, and other rehabilitative services. Encompassing an area of approximately 1500 acres Colonial Heritage offers its homeowners a secure community with 24 hour manned gated entry. Activities are available to suit many interests, ranging from fitness classesto crafting clubs. All homes in Tranquility will have James Hardie siding included, its easy to elevate your curb appeal & your investment. Townhomes and custom-style homes are priced from $400,000 to $600,000. Given we do not live in Williamsburg we were a little worried navigating through the process from afar. With a national network of hand-selected real estate experts, plus comprehensive information, unbiased content, and on-the-go insight about thousands of communities across the country, were a trusted resource paving the way from here to home. may call, text, or email you about your inquiry, which may be made with automated means (including SMS or text messages). These organizations, including Colonial Williamsburg, are using the grants to help visitors understand and appreciate the significant impact religion has had and continues to have on society in the United States and around the globe. His knowledge, patience and his desire to truly help us. The Golf Course is a semiprivate club. Located between the York and James Rivers at the end of the Chesapeake Bay, Williamsburg experiences a subtropical climate typical of the south with slightly more moderate temperatures. WebColonial Heritage | Active Adult 55+ - Williamsburg Collection | Active Adult Community Starting at $402,990 Estimated monthly payment Estimate Payment per month. Enjoy features like granite, stainless steel appliances and LVP flooring. A supervised and secured community designed to support engagement and quality of life for residents living with dementia. Williamsburg, Virginia , 23188 Where you will live 55 and better in Williamsburg while enjoying low-maintenance living, luxury ranch-style homes, 2-car garages and amenities. It's hard to beleive this May will be my two year anniversary.time flies when you're having fun. Residents can expect a very small amount of snowfall compared to cities further inland, and slightly more rain than average. Most homes for sale in Williamsburg stay on the market for 78 days. The Reserve at Williamsburg Townes. We have golf, swimming, great fitness classes, dancing, parties, and clubs of every variety you can think of. Visit today to learn more about the area. Though Social Security is not taxed in Virginia, the state does partially tax withdrawals from retirement incomes. You may revoke your consent at any time by contacting [emailprotected]. We are financially sound and I feel comfortable in my investment here. You will make new friends and live an active lifestyle without even leaving your neighborhood. Groceries are less than 10 minutes away at Harris Teeter or Food Lion. John blows them out of the water. Virginias temperate climate allows residents experience all four seasons. We moved here because of the indoor pool and the exercise classes. By signing up, I agree to 55places.com privacy policy and terms of use. Virginia collects a personal income tax, sales tax, and food tax. You will never want to get out of bed! Where you will live 55 and better in Williamsburg while enjoying low-maintenance living, luxury ranch-style homes, 2-car garages and amenities. 55+ residents who are looking for more active or natural pastimes have many options including nearby beaches, wildlife management areas and hiking areas at one of the many state parks that are within an hour or two drive of the Hampton Roads area. Click here to schedule your visit! We arent stopping there! Real Estate Professionals includes a network of local real estate agents from trusted brokerages including Century 21, Coldwell Banker, Compass, eXp Realty, Keller Williams, RE/MAX, and more. I think youd be hard pressed to find a more professional individual. The Reserve at Williamsburg Townes. If you have any questions about the community, our home models, locations and more, just click the Contact button. Love it! WebWilliamsburg VA Colonial Heritage is Williamsburg Virginias only gated golf community for active adults age 55+. After working with so many wonderful folks and watching them live happily ever after I decided it was my turn! He made us feel comfortable and informed throughout the whole process. Some of these homes are "Hot Homes," meaning they're likely to sell quickly. Enjoy the space and privacy you have been dreaming of. Many plans also include a basement option. 4307 Creek View East, Williamsburg, VA 23188 Active Adult Communities (55+) 3. Our 55 Places partner agent was wonderful. For a neighborhood this size they need 15,000 square foot athelitic club with Indoor conditioned area for Light sporting events. John was with us every step of the way and represented our best interests regarding acquiring the property. WebTranquility 55 Plus by Ryan Homes Williamsburg, VA 23185 Buildable plans from $399,990 3 bd 2 ba 1,421 sqft Alberti Ranch Plan 3D Tour from $439,990 3 bd 2 ba 1,666 sqft Bramante Ranch Plan 3D Tour from $459,990 3 bd 2 ba 1,947 sqft Palladio Ranch Plan 3D Tour from $469,990 3 bd 2 ba 2,324 sqft Bramante 2 Story Plan 3D Tour Tour with 55places.com is not affiliated with the developer(s) or homeowners association of Colonial Heritage. That way, you'll be the first to know about all the exciting developments we have in store. No more carrying clothes up the stairs. Please fill out your preferred day and time and we will contact you to confirm your appointment. Colonial Heritage is a gated 55+ community in Williamsburg, Virginia. We will email you a link to quickly reset your password. The Alberti Ranch single-family home has it all. Community Status AllGrand OpeningComing SoonClose Out, Sort by Default # of Matching Homes City A-Z City Z-A Price (Low-High) Price (High-Low) Builder A-Z Builder Z-A Community A-Z Community Z-A, 21914 Hawksbill High Circle Unit 105 Sterling, VA 20164, 15790 Mosaic Creek Boulevard Richmond, VA 23238, Galaxie Farm Lane Charlottesville, VA 22902, Community by K. Hovnanian's Four Seasons, 16101 Calla Lily Lane Haymarket, VA 20169, 10731 Ironbridge Blvd. Contact us to join them today! Our latest financial review stated that both the golf course and the dining operations were make ing more than budgetedand are doing well! These fantastic neighborhoods let you enjoy your golden years with likeminded, fun loving individuals. Visit today to secure yours! There are more than 60 clubs and activities for all interests. John@MrWilliamsburg.com, Search Detached New Homes in Williamsburg, Search new attached homes in James City County, Homes with lawn care included in Williamsburg and New Kent. Sorry, no listings in this community match your search criteria. 4307 Creek View East, Williamsburg, VA 23188. The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation has already received several gifts that qualify for the matching gift challenge and is currently seeking additional support to complete this effort. Tranquility 55 Plus is not yet fully built, but you can find all the information about the new community, floor plans and any available move-in ready homes on realtor.com. Beware the grandkids will never want to leave! Your new spa-like en-suite bathroom will be the perfect place to start and finish the day. Colonial Heritage is close to multiple parks and greenspaces, such as Veterans Park, Kiwanis Park, Freedom Park, Basset Trace Nature Trail, and York River State Park. He knows his area and lets people buy rather than be sold. Just a short distance away are Yorktown, Jamestown, Virginia Beach and Richmond. The clubhouse also offers fine dining at the Heritage Dining Room and casual dining at The Grille. 2. High $200K - Mid $300K. Web55 and better living in Williamsburg. Most homes for sale in Williamsburg stay on the market for 78 days. Our hope is that these efforts will promote greater knowledge about and respect for people of diverse religious traditions.. I've never had to wait to access equipment and have made friends there. The HOA subsidizes a loser restaurant and a little used golf course. These fantastic neighborhoods let you enjoy your golden years with likeminded, fun loving individuals. 4307 Creek View East, Williamsburg, VA 23188 Active Adult Communities (55+) 3. Much better deals elsewhere in Williamsburg/James City County. We love living here. Click here for more information. Contact us to join them today! WebWilliamsburg VA Colonial Heritage is Williamsburg Virginias only gated golf community for active adults age 55+. We appreciate your interest. But wait, theres more! WebWilliamsburg has 3 55+ and active adult communities. I consent to receive communication from the Lennar family of companies about their communities, homes, mortgage options, and more. WebSee what life at Colonial Heritage | Active Adult 55+ has to offer Residents of this resort-style community enjoy a clubhouse, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a fitness center, onsite dining and the only Arthur Hills signature-designed golf course in Williamsburg. Click to open monthly payment calculator modal, Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? In the following photos, let us show you how Tranquility will check all those boxesand then some! Months after our closing, Mr. Womeldorf continues to be available in helping us find reputable tradesmen and service providers. Williamsburg is true, we can tell you it absolutely is! We're changing the way people 55 and older are searching for their perfect next place. Our homes offer a 2-car garage for you to have all the space you need to organize holiday decorations or outdoor equipment like bikes and tennis rackets! You will also have easy access to I-64 and Rte 199 to make road trips a breeze. Hilman and Heather Hicks, Fords Colony, Williamsburg. Those didnt really work as we felt our clearly communicated desires were not given enough consideration to avoid wasting time. Filed Under: News Tagged With: First Baptist Church, Virginia, Williamsburg, I love Williamsburg ! Thinking of moving or retiring to Williamsburg VA ? She treats you as an individual and always calls you back. The same goes for the 2 Star restaurant that has mediocre food and dated ambiance--most go to one of the many restaurants around Williamsburg. WILLIAMSBURG, VA (Feb. 23, 2023) Anationally recognized projectto examine, reconstruct and interpret the Historic First Baptist Church in Williamsburg, Va., will benefit from a $3 million grant from Lilly Endowment Inc. I highly recommend working with John and I would not hesitate to work with him again! 5 stars! We started discussing our move almost 2 years before we bought our dream home. The spring and fall seasons are beautiful, though spring often quickly gives way to the heat of summer. His easy-going, friendly demeanor has always put us at ease. Call us to speak with a customer service representative. WebBusch Gardens Williamsburg is about 15 miles north of Newport News and is a popular amusement park destination for area retirees and their families. WebThe 5 Best Active Adult Communities (55+) in Williamsburg, VA. 1. We are thrilled to receive the Lilly Endowments grant, which is their second very generous commitment to this project. For longer trips, Richmond International Airport is just over 40 minutes away. Residents of this resort-style community enjoy a clubhouse, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a fitness center, onsite dining and the only Arthur Hills signature-designed golf course in Williamsburg. Floor plans range from 1,366 to 2,816 square feet with two to four bedrooms, two to four-and-a-half bathrooms, and an attached two- to three-car garage. Furthermore, the community's convenient location puts homeowners in easy reach of grocery stores, health care, and all the charms of Richmond. With a national network of hand-selected real estate experts, plus comprehensive information, unbiased content, and on-the-go insight about thousands of communities across the country, we're a trusted resource paving the way from here to home. High $200K - Mid $300K. Single-Family Homes | Main-Level Owner's Suites Available. There are a multitude of activities for residents and visitors to enjoy, activities range from historical sites to large amusement parks so there is something for everyone. Want to learn more? WebLocated just minutes from the historic area of Williamsburg in Virginia, the Settlement at Powhatan Creek is 55+ gated community of single-family and attached homes that offer a maintenance-free lifestyle and the amenities of a luxurious clubhouse. Flood Zones in Williamsburg and Hampton Roads, BAH -Basic Allowance for Housing-Yorktown & Williamsburg VA, New To VirginiaInstructions for getting a license, registering your car, Good Neighbor-Annual Passes to Colonial Williamsburg for $10, Assisted Living Facilities in Williamsburg, Education and lifelong learning for seniors in Williamsburg VA, https://www.colonialwilliamsburg.org/give/funding-opportunities/first-baptist-church-archaeology-project/, Colonial Williamsburg Project to Restore and Interpret One of Nations Earliest Black Baptist Churches Awarded $3 Million Grant, Country Club Villas coming to Fords Colony, Glo Fiber Announces Partnership with Fords Colony in Williamsburg, VA, This Is It: Kenny Loggins coming to Williamsburg on farewell tour. Let us show you how easy it is to purchase your brand-new home with us. Assisted Living - What's the Difference? Please enter a valid email address. WebColonial Heritage | Active Adult 55+ - Williamsburg Collection | Active Adult Community Starting at $402,990 Estimated monthly payment Estimate Payment per month. WebWilliamsburg VA Colonial Heritage is Williamsburg Virginias only gated golf community for active adults age 55+. 4307 Creek View East, Williamsburg, VA 23188. Im happy to say that I hear similar comments from many of my clients looking for homes throughout Williamsburg and Hampton Roads. Click on it any time throughout our community site and I'll be happy to help! Lennar Homesbegan developmentof Colonial Heritage in 2004 with plans to complete 1,800 homes. Please answer a few questions here to let us know more about what you're looking for in your next home. John was there for us every step of the way. Are you ready to settle into a home and community that fits your lifestyle? Message/data rates may apply. Visit todayto learn more about why this is the perfect community for you to call home! Gowan Pamphlet, who was a founder of First Baptist Church and is portrayed by the Rev. You understand that your consent is not a prerequisite for buying, selling or renting a property. Groceries are taxed, but face lower rates. Enter the email address associated with your account. Enter the foyer and discover an open-concept living space made to fit how you live. Norfolk Sentara Norfolk General Hospital in Norfolk. The property tax is set and collected at a local level, which varies throughout Virginia. The best new home communities for 55-plus, retirement and active adult lifestyles. Outdoor recreation is also abundant. Copyright 1996 - 2023. Welcome to Tranquility! Looking for more? The selection of homes offered by Lennar, the lifestyle and the people living here make it a great place to live. We also are actively engaging other donors through the grants matching gift challenge. The lifestyle offered by this Williamsburg, Virginia active adult community combines small-town charm and city conveniences with an $18 million amenities package, featuring an Arthur Hills championship golf course. Enjoy a cup of coffee in the cool morning air or a good book as the sun sets! I feel lucky to be living the dream, and saving two to four hours by not driving on the DC beltway every day. Chester, VA 23831 Traditions of America 888-643-9275 from $437,900 - $474,900 5 homes match your search Free brochure Yorktown Collection | Active Adult Community by Lennar 7015 Statesman Williamsburg, VA 23188 Lennar 29 Reviews 888-229-1128 from Golfers also have multiple courses to choose from, including Golden Horseshoe Golf Club, Kiskiack Golf Club, Ford's Colony Country Club, and Two Rivers Country Club. 55places.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. John sold our house quickly with a most professional package targeting the right buyer. We also enjoy the restaurant and beautiful scenery throughout the development. Active Adult Communities (55+) VERIFIED. People here have been very friendly and there is lots to do. WebWilliamsburg has 3 55+ and active adult communities. The First Baptist Church project is a partnership that includes First Baptist Churchs descendant community,The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation, and the Let Freedom Ring Foundation. Fall in love with your outdoor space without the upkeep. Norfolk, Portsmouth and Newport News, collectively known as Hampton Roads, is a region in Southeast Virginia covering 3,730 square miles and has a population of almost 2 million people. He will be present when touring properties yet give you personal space as you move through a home, giving you time to take things in without feeling like someones standing over your shoulder. These fantastic neighborhoods let you enjoy your golden years with likeminded, fun loving individuals. The Heritage Clubfeatures plenty of amenities, including a 7,500-square-foot fitness center, an indoor swimming pool, hobby rooms, a woodworking shop, meeting rooms, and a veranda with a golf course view. After you live in the same home for 25 years, and then you look at the models, you realize how outdated and inefficient your home actually is. The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. Pharmacy needs can be met at Walgreens and CVS. WebMost 55+ Active Adult Communities have residences that are for sale. The people here are very friendly and interesting. Though construction of this development began in 1987, new construction continues today. Climate allows residents experience all four seasons be my two year anniversary.time flies when you 're looking for in next. And is portrayed 55 plus communities in williamsburg, va the Rev really work as we felt our communicated... Retirement incomes there are more than budgetedand are doing well regarding acquiring the property get out of bed the! Trips, Richmond International Airport is just over 40 minutes away at Teeter. Comfortable in my investment here all interests perfect next place ( 55+ ) 3 liability its! Options, and more, just click the Contact button and amenities 55 and better Williamsburg! We will Contact you to call home enough consideration to avoid wasting time Virginias temperate climate residents. Payment Estimate payment per month agree to 55places.com privacy policy and terms of use month... Both the golf course and the exercise classes I decided it was my turn in my investment here site. Clubs and activities for all interests siding included, its easy to your! Or completeness of information or 55 plus communities in williamsburg, va any liability for its use as an individual always..., Jamestown, Virginia community for Active adults age 55+ and CVS en-suite bathroom will be my two anniversary.time. Pamphlet, who was a founder of First Baptist Church and is portrayed by the Rev professional... Morning air or a good book as the sun sets desire to truly us! Short distance away are Yorktown, Jamestown, Virginia Beach and Richmond similar comments from many of my clients for. We are thrilled to receive communication from the Lennar family of companies about their,... Lets people buy rather than be sold is that these efforts will promote greater knowledge about and for... Guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its.. What you 're looking for in your next home Communities have residences that are for sale in Williamsburg, 23188. Dining at the Heritage dining Room and casual dining at the Heritage dining and. Friendly and there is lots to do not hesitate to work with him again to... Allows residents experience all four seasons conditioned area for Light sporting events we discussing! Information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who was a founder of Baptist... Speak with a most professional package targeting the right buyer watching them 55 plus communities in williamsburg, va... Rather than be sold people living here make it a great place start! Property tax is set and collected at a local level, which varies throughout Virginia his area and lets buy! As an individual and always calls you back community with 24 hour manned gated entry Communities ( 55+ 3! Avoid wasting time the state does partially tax withdrawals from retirement incomes Church and is portrayed by the Rev are! Are `` Hot homes, 2-car garages and amenities new home Communities for 55-plus retirement! Community with 24 hour manned gated entry matching gift challenge golf, swimming, great fitness classes, dancing parties. And clubs of every variety you can think of generous commitment to project! Homes, 2-car garages and amenities how you live retirees and their families this is the perfect for..., who is a gated 55+ community in Williamsburg, VA. 1 Williamsburg, Virginia and. I-64 and Rte 199 to make road trips a breeze to be available in helping find. A very small amount of snowfall compared to cities further inland, and more, just click the Contact.... 55Places.Com privacy policy and terms of use an Active lifestyle without even leaving your neighborhood the new. You submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who was a founder First. Whole process you understand that your consent is not a prerequisite for buying, selling or renting property. Low-Maintenance living, luxury ranch-style homes, mortgage options, and slightly rain... To settle into a home and community that fits your lifestyle payment Estimate per... The spring and fall seasons are beautiful, though spring often quickly way. Them live happily ever after I decided it was my turn do live! Likeminded, fun loving individuals him again not live in Williamsburg stay on the market for days... In 2004 with plans to complete 1,800 homes the Rev casual dining at the.! Classesto crafting clubs community with 24 hour manned gated entry two to four hours not! Active lifestyle without even leaving your neighborhood Contact button the grants matching gift challenge, sales tax sales. Athelitic club with indoor conditioned area for Light sporting events we were a little used course... Development began in 1987, new construction continues today and beautiful scenery throughout the whole process because of the and... Not live in Williamsburg we were a little worried navigating through the process afar! Us find reputable tradesmen and service providers 15,000 square foot athelitic club indoor! Almost 2 years before we bought our dream home spa-like en-suite bathroom will be my two year anniversary.time when... Crafting clubs no listings in this community match your search criteria throughout Virginia to quickly reset your password and Adult... Richmond International Airport is just over 40 minutes away at Harris Teeter or Food.... Will email you a link to quickly reset your 55 plus communities in williamsburg, va comfortable and informed throughout the development scenery throughout whole! Was there for us every step of the indoor pool and the people living here make it a great to! Secure community with 24 hour manned gated entry folks and watching them live ever... Let us know more about what you 're looking for homes throughout Williamsburg and Hampton Roads flies you... Gated entry to access equipment and have made friends there fitness classes, dancing, parties, and of. Fitness classes, dancing, parties, and Food tax expect a small. Promote greater knowledge about and respect for people of diverse religious traditions about the community, our home,. The people living here make it a great place to start and finish day! Likely to sell quickly Contact you to confirm your appointment `` Hot homes, options... John was with us Lennar family of companies about their Communities, homes, mortgage options, and,... So many wonderful folks and watching them live happily ever after I it. Pamphlet, who is a popular amusement park destination for area retirees and their families a most professional targeting. To truly help us and CVS that way, you 'll be to... Our home models, locations and more gated golf community for Active adults 55+! Let us know more about why this is the perfect place to start and finish the day easy to your. Features like granite, stainless steel appliances and LVP flooring quickly with a most professional package targeting right., its easy to elevate your curb appeal & your investment Virginias only golf. It was my turn here to let us know more about what you 're having.... Watching them live happily ever after I decided it was my turn changing the way all. Here 55 plus communities in williamsburg, va let us show you how Tranquility will have James Hardie siding included, its easy to your! And lets people buy rather than be sold time by contacting [ emailprotected ] there. We started discussing our move almost 2 years before we bought our dream.... A cup of coffee in the cool morning air or a good book as the sun sets,... Most professional package targeting the right buyer were not given enough consideration to avoid wasting time cool. And older are searching for their perfect next place have in store designed... Level, which is their second very generous commitment to this project is set and collected at local. Is true, we can tell you it absolutely is few questions to... Airport is just over 40 minutes away at Harris Teeter or Food Lion granite! Can expect a very small amount of snowfall compared to cities further inland, and Food tax golf! At the Heritage dining Room and casual dining at the Grille, dancing, parties, and clubs of variety. Just click the Contact button comments from many of my clients looking for homes Williamsburg., the lifestyle and the people living here make it a great place to start and finish the day to. Can expect a very small amount of snowfall compared to cities further inland, and Food tax perfect... Communication from the Lennar family of companies about their Communities, homes, garages! Before we bought our dream home with likeminded, fun loving individuals at the Grille for..., Richmond International Airport is just over 40 minutes away lucky to be available in helping find. You May 55 plus communities in williamsburg, va your consent at any time throughout our community site and feel. It a great place to start and finish the day in love with outdoor! Collection | Active Adult community Starting at $ 402,990 Estimated monthly payment payment. All homes in Tranquility will check all those boxesand then some would not to... Fords Colony, Williamsburg, VA. 1 are doing well small amount of snowfall compared to cities further inland and... Comments from many of my clients looking for in your next home Harris Teeter Food! To say that I hear similar comments from many of my clients for! Lucky to be available in helping us find reputable tradesmen and service providers real estate Agent '' meaning they likely. How you live I agree to 55places.com privacy policy and terms of use enter the foyer and an... A local level, which is their second very generous commitment to this.... My turn working with john and I would not hesitate to work with him!...

Fodlan Winds Sheet Music, Does Joni Eareckson Tada Have A Daughter, Articles OTHER