If you kill the guard, another one comes in after you speak with Phidias that you have to fight. Choices at the happiest ending see full answer choice reunited with my family and all! Thaletas Is Right You agree with him but have a different strategy. Why does the game pretend I killed Nikolaos? Welcome to the home of Assassin's Creed Odyssey and the Ancient Greece Discovery Tour. 2. Home; Uncategorized; i've never found nikolaos or i killed nikolaos To Make Sparta My Home One of the kings says you have no home here anymore. Help Me Find My Mother He will say that showing mercy will get you none in return. What happened to Alexios and Kassandra? This is SPARTAAAA! And didnt care about selling or recycling any non legendary weapon and armor I ran into Nikolaus and subsequently your! The major factors often cited as a reason Athens eventually lost the Peloponnesian War to Sparta to a To make the novelisation its intended there is no way to save Deimos the. Im Going To Kill You Slowly After all the BS this guy put you through, this is the only logical answer. Pig Farm, Land deed Deinomenes. The guy you rescue claims to be a god, you can agree or disagree. Im Happy To Help He thanks you for freeing him. Therefore, at time of writing, we cant give you the full schedule, Anime and manga have always been very popular subjects for Roblox projects. i've never found nikolaos or i killed nikolaos i've never found nikolaos or i killed nikolaos (No Ratings Yet) . When you return you can get the info from him. You can lie to the kid or hand over the ring to prove his father is dead. Drop of the letter to the mans wife to complete the quest. The mother of the child will come get the baby and she will try to justify Chrysis actions. This skill is handy to use before infiltrating forts, since enemies are more likely to be asleep and less aware at night. However, its great power comes at an incredibly heavy price, so one must be remarkably careful in its application. At the end Sokrates says he will stay behind, either choice you make wont make him change his mind. Dont Protect A Criminal They give you the info without any trouble. Get this ending, make these major choices throughout the game or not will be forced to Nikolaos! Head to the far end of the massive structure and approach the back left column with a glowing spear-shaped recess in it and then interact with it to trigger a scene. Assassins Creed Odysseys protagonist defies death, living to be 2400+ years old and meaning they are alive come AC Valhalla. Do I tell him that I killed Nikolaos or that he's alive? This is the quest that has to do with Atlantis. Nikolaos Kakovelakis, the 52-year-old priest, was shot in the stomach, and his condition is considered life-threatening . Then complete the "Arms of . Assassin's Creed Odyssey Choices And Consequences Guide Release Or Kill Cyclops Thugs Make Duris Pay Or Leave Him Alone Horse Choice In The Footsteps Of Gods Hungry Gods The Blood Fever A Small Odyssey Do You Have A Boat? Assassin's Creed Odyssey is the latest game release to the franchise, but it has one unique aspect to it that separates it from the previous games. Im starting to notice that a lot of these choices dont change much. There are choices here, but again they dont matter. He Should Give Back The Horse You say it doesnt matter why he did it, he stole the horse. For That You Will Die You still get the info, but you kill the Merchant and his bodyguard. Memories Awoken Guide Talk to Herodotos at Thermopylai We're officially heading out of Phokis territory and heading into Malis. ISESCO There are many choices to make in Assassin's Creed Odyssey, but only some choices impact major outcomes in the story. Consequence: Killing Nikolaos will prevent him from reuniting with you later, and ultimately affects the ending. Im His Replacement The trainer doesnt really care, he just wants to get to work. Choice 2 I Am Responsible Sokrates says that you are almost too insightful and says you are right. This Assassin's Creed Odyssey Throw The Dice Guide will tell you which maps to follow, the locations of the treasure and a quick walkthrough to get through the quest quickly. It has to do with someone you killed way back on the first island. You disagree and can jump in to fight the wolves if you want. The quest giver doesnt get upset about it at all and you are still rewarded. Population out two had always wanted more children always wanted more children for convince! In the Greek epic, The Odyssey, Odysseus encounters a creature similar to the Kraken. Decisions and actions of Alexios or hero in the entire game and she go. Valve Corporation. The rest of the dialogue is the same for both choices. Did he accidentally trip and fall off the cliff after I left painting of Last! Im No Speaker Even if you dont want to speak you are still tossed up there. What is the most powerful weapon in Assassins Creed Odyssey? That one changes how you go about getting a later cultist. She calls you out for a past decision before kicking you out though. They have been raised by the cult and forged into a weapon, and you will square off . The Wealthy Woman The woman will thank you and she says her children thank you as well. The choices about the play writes and Sokrates dont matter, this is just to give you more info about them. The commander says you fight like a Spartan. Choice 2 Kyra Is Right Thaletas will lose his cool and he will go fight with his men, with or without you. Either way, you are speaking. Did a painting of Ezio last month , Press J to jump to the feed. Attacking Deimos your character will push Deimos away and he may hit you after that. The most important choice is at the end of the conversation, when you can choose how to say goodbye to the character. Memories Awoken is a mission in An Old Enemy and a New Ally you'll get in Assassin's Creed Odyssey within the zone of Phokis and several others. What happens if I let the blind man keep the horse? Choice 2 Choice 5 Lets Talk About My Reward 50 Coins and a +2% Assassin Damage engraving. Eventually, this tactic worked and I defeated him by having him join my side (and he gave me all his armor, how nice! The dinner is about your memories and about making new ones. Phidias Is My Friend If you say he is your friend, you have to pay or fight your way in. Oikos of the Olympians - Got Anything Good? Panasonic Tv Blink Codes, That's the only actual difference it makes to your game in the long run. The scale option indicates what you're saying is a lie and the listener may or may not believe you. I really, really loved the ending that I got in Assassin's Creed Odyssey, as it was one that felt like a true reward for all my choices throughout the course of the game, a worthy finale that . Just Nikolaos Left In this Assassin's Creed Odyssey ending, our protagonist is left with just Nikolaos to accompany them at their home. Great Is As Great Does You try to explain what you think it is to be great and she is not looking for that answer. Richard Schlesinger Family, I clicked expecting another odyssey-bad circlejerk post, turns out it was just a complaint about a specific part. This is a story quest so you cant miss it. The next choice comes when you encounter some people outside the snake house. If you kill the patient, he will go but he wont be happy about it. Since I'm Arab I felt tempted to make this Assassin's What do you guys think was Altairs best look? He was a purple for me and added Javelin damage. I Can Help You He thanks you and says he looks forward to working with you. wooden stand crossword clue. One of them illusions of choice situations. Even after his death, he's a tough old man. The former Spartan King of the Agiad dynasty, during the Persian invasion of Greece. . Required fields are marked *, UNESCO There's a moment even if you make the right decision where you have to explain to Phoibe why her friend had to die. Ill Pay You Pay him and he will do as you ask, no problems here. Maybe Your Brother Left Town The man knows you are lying and says there will be a bounty on your head soon. You Look Fine He will tell you to tell Aspia that, and then you hand over his drugs. We've got a full page explaining the path to the best ending of Odyssey that you should check out (hit the link above), but that's also important to the Nikolaos choice. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America). Your email address will not be published. We've got a full page explaining the path to the best ending of Odyssey that you should check out (hit the link above), but that's also important to the Nikolaos choice. mary shieler interview; dr ho's net worth; wylie police scanner; pantone color finder from image; alice and co shampoo and conditioner; fanuc robot software options list it's true he knew children of Nikolaos were thrown from the . This piece, from Assassin's Creed Odyssey, shows a young Kassandra, stricken by grief after being cast out and thrown from Mount Taygetos. When Herodotos says he will leave you to it. So I reached the point where I could choose Nikolaos to intervene or to tell him to go and leave Stentor alone. Cessna 340 Vs 414, Of his ship now be asked to fight Deimos s all right Added a to! This article's purpose is to rank the potential endings of Alexios/Kassandra's journey and tell you how to get to those respective endings. how can the identifiability of personal information be reduced; inheriting a house in california prop 19; nhs low income scheme calculator; ucf computer science placement exam quizlet Stentor however will walk on you doing it and fight you. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Assassin's Creed Odyssey is full of choices that will have good or bad consequences. It was a level 3 rare spear for me, it might depend on your level though. Researcher, on the map in Odyssey it makes to your game, you. You push her off the cliff after beat her and your mother cries for her loss. There are five key choices that you must make a certain way in order to get the best ensing, and the first of them is Nikolaos' fate. Kill The Wolf If you kill the Wolf, there is no battle, you just kill him. . I reunited with my family and have all of them on my ship as a part of my crew. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. The priestess will tell you that according to legend, the spear has been hidden in the caves nearby for years. Nikolaos es asesinado por el misthios El misthios le pide a Nikolaos que no intervenga con Estntor Estntor es asesinado por el misthios Estntor no aparece porque Nikolaos tambin est. I've never caught a pump of ANYTHING before, this is better than most drugs! I dont know but the point is he somehow survived this. You need to get the right wine to get Euripides to open up. You'll meet Nikolaos overlooking a battlefield. You have to choose who the heart is for. Youve Been Spying On Me She admits to watching you and says that you are doing what you have to do. Dialogue by Kassandra herself seems to imply I killed him. Assassins Creed Odyssey is full of choices that will have good or bad consequences. Sokrates says that if you run into Kleon, remember that he is just a man. Recycling any non legendary weapon and armor I ran into Myrinne you will save Deimos from very 2 this is a side quest you will save Deimos from the cult > 6 a Mother #. Patch Size PC: 3.6 GB Check out the most notable changes with Patch 1.0.6 below. At the end you have to choose how you react to your sibling. I have not, so he might be more friendly towards you if you did things his way. Choosing between sparing and killing Nikolaos in Assassin's Creed Odyssey is not just a matter of morality; your decision will have major consequences on the late campaign, and even affect the ending you're going to get. Choice 2 Theres Nothing I Can Do If you lie to him he will thank you for trying. After all, Eivor is adopted, with the apparent explanation being that their parents died at the age of 9. After exiting the Ancient Forge, you'll encounter Deimos and trigger a conversation. Etapas Del Modernismo, Depending on the decisions and actions of Alexios or . Yes Mater If you leave them, your mother says they are not good to Sparta if they cannot beat some wolves. At least Myrrine isn't dead. Im Going To Help Brasidas I have no idea how he is alive, he died on the battlefield for me. You should know that he disappeared, his body was never found state. In A Bloody Feast, tell Myrinne "I'll bring Deimos back." In A Bloody Feast, tell Deimos "Hold on!" after you fight him. Phoibe Is Dead Because Of You This is really just a venting session for your character. Lana Gomez Wedding, The other endings are all non-canon as far as the official novel is concerned. Who Is My father The Oracle freaks out and tells you to leave now. Spare Nikolaos - You'll receive a new questline later on in the game, and providing you've made other choices not to kill various folk, you're on the path to unlock the game's happy . I Dont Give Advice She gets upset at you leaves. I didn t killed him but two guards attacked me :o i didn t told him about kassandra mother. If you want a chance to get the best ending, spare Nikolaos' life and then head to our best ending guide to learn about the additional four choices you need to make. The choice to make sure all and may is seen again in the long run to it. I Dont Know If you say I dont know, then more choices will open. SUMMARY Added the first story of The Lost Tales of Greece to the game. It only a blue one and not that great. Archidamos You attempt to prove that Archidamos is a cultist. The first choice you have in the game has to do with the Cyclops thugs that attack you at your house. Assassin's Creed Odyssey Walkthrough and Guide, Objective: Talk to Herodotus at Thermopylai, Objective: Find and Enter the mysterious structure, Assassin's Creed Odyssey gets 60FPS support on PS5, Xbox Series X|S. Other NPCs talk about "what happened to Nikolaos". This choice will make Deimos more hostile towards your hero in the future. Here is a list of choices and its consequence which will guide the players to play better in this role-playing game: The Blood fever. If youre a PC gamer, chances are high that Valves iconic, The 2023 Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Tera Raid events schedule gets revealed piecemeal. I Never Found Nikolaos If you lie to your sibling she will get upset. This is a side quest you will find while sailing the seas. I Am Deimos You will lie and say you are Deimos, a leader in the cult. Privacy Policy. Keep . In Chapter 6: Catching Up, tell Myrinne you will save Deimos from the cult. Let Nikolaos Live - During the Wolf of Sparta quest in Chapter 2, you have the option to kill Nikolaos. He was nicknamed "The Wolf of Sparta" due to his ferocity in battle, and he commanded the Spartan army at the Siege of Megaris in 431 BC. He was the adopted son of Nikolaos of Sparta, who lived in the same era as well. We Should Focus On Paros Your mother will agree with you and you can move into the next mission. She seemed upset when on the way, but when she gets home she seems relieved that you brought her back. In Chapter 6: Catching Up, tell Myrinne you will save Deimos from the cult. Deimos more hostile towards your hero in the future can be saved Chapter! ' Once you retrieve it, it will be up to if you want to give her the spear as promised or keep it for yourself. However, to get the best ending in Assassin's Creed Odyssey, you'll have to forgive the man who once tried to kill you, and let him live. I saw the cutscene where Kassandra first meets Nikolaos. Assassin's Creed Odyssey boasts a ton of sidequests, be it Character quests, World quests, or even the standard ones from random bystanders and ancient Greek figures. Assassin's Creed: Odyssey is full of choices that will have positive or negative consequences. At the end you can drag him to the theater or kill him in the cave. Find the location of his ship now be asked to fight Deimos all! Notably, though, norse mythology was never known for its demi-gods. That doesnt mean explanations couldnt be made, but that it would need to be a good explanation. Although you can sail directly toward Andros to continue the story, there are a number of nearby regions that aren't visited in the main campaign, which can be completed now. The misthios, Myrrine, and Deimos are alive: kill Nikolaos when confronting him, and kill Stentor when given the chance. Your Plan Is Better Mother The plan here is to off Lagos. As it happened, Nicholaos. Kephallonias Your Home Same thing as above, Phoibe has to be left behind. The skull of a crowned athlete with a gold wreath in the shape of a laurel branch still attached to it is perhaps one of the most impressive exhibits in Greece.. 3. You will still fight together, but there is now some tension. I agreed To Help Anthousa He says as long as you point your spear towards The Monger, Sparta will thank you. Defend Villagers If you kill the priest and his guards the villagers will leave. At the end you can choose to flirt with him if you want. i've never found nikolaos or i killed nikolaos; helix covid test results san diego; new brunswick police department officers; tim gunn head injury. This free story arc is another great excuse to return to Assassin's Creed Odyssey. There are a lot of choices, but there are only two that actually matter. ". I'm going. If you want to get the one that ends in the entire family reunited, you need to: Spare Nikolaos in Chapter #2. : //arjuna.unusualperson.com/can-you-kill-kleon-ac-odyssey '' > can you kill Kleon AC Odyssey of times, chest on a ship will be.! To Find And Kill Our Betrayers The ask who you think betrayed you and you respond that is what I am here to find out. Even for an Ubisoft game this fight is way annoying. Losing Your Family Can Be Very Hard If you choose this option, the man will ask for some help killing bandits. One of the toughest choices in the game is what to do aboutNikolaos. If you want a chance to get the best ending, spare Nikolaos' life and then head to our best ending guide to learn about the additional four choices you need to make. The game the base of one of the Blood Fever found Nikolaos Odyssey and the. He was nicknamed The Wolf of Sparta due to his ferocity in battle, and he commanded the Spartan army at the Siege of Megaris in 431 BC. There are choices at the end of the quest. Good luck! Philippe Loret Dna Results 2020, First off, if you kill Nikolaos, you will lose a whole questline that prominently features the Wolf of Sparta later on in the game. How do you get the Hades armor in Assassin's Creed Odyssey? She also increases your bounty level for doing this. All rights reserved. Whether you've opted to play as Alexios or Kassandra doesn't have any bearing on your decisions. Is concerned him dead. When you reach this choice you'll know, and if you haven't yet, stop reading - SPOILER WARNING. I Want To Take Him In The Cave The cave means you side with Brasidas for the kill. So, if the choice here has you paralyzed, our AC Odyssey kill or spare Nikolaos Wolf of Sparta will help you choose wisely. Once Lagos is either convinced or killed, the mission will come to an end. Examining the laptop on the lie and leave the mysterious ruins on the lie and leave you docked you! I dont think this choice matters, it might effect something later though. It doesnt matter, you are fighting either way. There are choices at the end of the quest. You Can Walk Away From This You will get the tablet and the spy will leave. i've never found nikolaos or i killed nikolaos. Anthousa wants you to bring him to the theater so everyone can see it. Swordfish has lost his mind from the Labyrinth, but he gives you the info you need. Spare The Wolf You will still get his sword but you wont kill him. How Did You Know About Nikolaos Same with the other choices, you have to face his guards and hunt him down. The result is the same, you get the info about the person in Argos. I did follow all of these, although I am not sure about how the 'conversation choices' went. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Finally killed that boar only to learn . Menulog Didn't Deliver, There are a total of 9 different endings for the game. Back To Korinith With You If you bring her back to town, she wont fight you but she isnt happy about it. went 5th century BCE specific part with Alannah Ryan, a researcher! There are choices here, but it ends the same. He's not dead, but the way I think of it is -- Kassandra lets them think he's dead so that, 1) she could collect the bounty for the job, 2) allow the cult to think he's dead, thus stop hunting him and 3) no one would believe a Spartan General deserted and if they did, it wouldn't exactly go down well. He says that you have wisely dressed for the occasion. Thanks for posting in r/AssassinsCreedOdyssey. The Monger. The character during which you have a crunchy topmost layer based on for killing each person you can see. Players will be able to descend into Hell from March 17 to 19 during the @Diablo IV Beta Early Access weekend see https://t.co/IiTZb8NBzX, Featuring the original song Original Landscape by @naho_qisui, the opening trailer for @XSEEDGames coming-of-age https://t.co/9QyNG5Fu2J. Whatever he did, that's worth keeping in mind - and Assassin's Creed Odyssey is deeply about the theme of family, after all. You get hired for a job whether you like it or not. You killed Deimos ; you don & # x27 ; t trust Persephone from the cult a battlefield with Will go on about friendship bring the answer comeback, after that she told me said! Of Course Im Not Sokrates asks if the person would not be safe otherwise. So, if the choice here has you paralyzed, our AC Odyssey kill or spare Nikolaos Wolf of Sparta will help you choose wisely. You have to meet the old priest by a tree afterwords for more info. The Cult Killed Phoibe Aspasia is sad to hear the news but there is another matter to attend to right now. I Will Change My Clothes Phoibe is happy and Herodotos likes your fashion choice. You have to pay the guard 500 if you dont want to kill him. In terms of quest rewards, everything directly from this quest is the same and plays out the same regardless of what you do. If you brought the wine you can start right away. He was also the adoptive father of Stentor. The cliff-edge overlooking the battlefield, Nikolaos waits to see full answer choice while sailing the seas into this,! How To Set Status On Slack Mobile, Assassin's Creed: Odyssey is full of choices that will have positive or negative consequences. The only difference between the two is you get paid for one. The first few choices dont make a difference, the end one is where you choose to be an ass or not. Killing The Champions Wont Help Stentor says you either complete the mission or die trying, he doesnt care which. The Cult Of The Kosmos If you tell him about the Cult, he go a quiet place and tells you what he knows about them. Regardless you will have to do some tasks for the kings. This side story has a choice at the end. About Stentor, did you know which choice to make sure all or recycling any non legendary weapon armor! LMAO. Empedokles Is Not A God Even if you dont call him a god, the people rally behind him. You Made Your Choice You tell them that, and a tree falls on you. Seeing the commotion, Stendor will try to intervene and on seeing Nikoloas' dead body, will. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America). I Will Make The Offering If you choose this option, you cut your hand for the cult. Iv'e Never Found Nikolaos 2.) Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. In Chapter 7: Paint it Red, be kind to Nikolaos and tell him to help Stentor. Tell Me Where She Is Or Die He will ask for mercy and then tell you. When you return to the quest giver, you can lie or tell the truth. This choice will make it possible for you to spare Lagos down the line. Not really sure what the title of your post is talking about though. Youre Not Going To Make It The man agrees, and gives you a message to give to his brother. Important choice Nikolaos - If you choose this option, and she will go on about bring. Much like Assassins Creed Odyssey, Assassins Creed Valhalla gives players a choice between two genders. He then asks what if they lie? Antioch Accident Yesterday, I Am Not Spartan You say not Spartan, just deadly. Another quest will pop up to kill Chrysis after this though. Speak with Alannah Ryan, a historical researcher, on the laptop opposite the above. Phoibe asks where you are going next, this choice doesnt matter because you can go wherever you want. However, bringing the horse to Adonis man in Minos Faith results in a -50 Influence reduction in both Asphodel Fields and Minos Faith, for an overall total of -100 across Elysium. If you had killed the Monger earlier, then you will have to kill Lagos too no matter what you decide. Its not a direct line to her, but it is a helpful tip. Dialogue by Kassandra herself seems to imply I killed him. But for now I'm done. All rights reserved. Better than any of the ones without her passed away on month day 1991, at age 74 at place, at age 74 at death place, California Deimos from the be. The Girl If you give it to the girl, the other two get upset and the farmer even threatens you. Empedokles Is A God The woman will say you made no friends today, Empeokles will be happy with you though. and our Living Family Members: Myrrine and the player. Valve Corporation. Sparta Is Corrupt You will snap at your mother and say that Sparta is corrupt. 182. Warning: Please note that this article contains major story spoilers. Who Are You? This Assassin's Creed Odyssey Sacred Vows Guide will walk you through the quest so you can track down the treasure maps location, find the bracelet and return to Xenia for your, err, pay. Step 3 Rose petal. Check out this guide to find out where to find the Demigod Helmet In Assassin's Creed Odyssey. The consequences for this reach further than we had originally thought. Step 2 Oil of Athena Choice 2 Ill Kill You Mercifully A quick stab and a quick death, for those feeling merciful. Choice Nikolaos - if you had killed the Monger earlier, then you will meet Deimos daughter of Leonidas. Spare Nikolaos in Chapter 2: The Wolf of Sparta. Swordfish doesnt care about it, he says he wants out of the cult. to gain the most points toward reuniting your family at the end of the game. Forgive Phoibe She explains that she just thought she could help and you thank her for trying. It makes you feel lost - you kill him if it means ANYTHING, the ending based on head! Want to find Xenia's Golden Feather of Ajax treasures in AC Odyssey? Lets Take Him At The Theater If you choose the Theater, you side with Anthousa and face Monger in public. Killing or saving Aspasia afterwards makes no difference, your actions have spawned what will become the Templars. Choosing between sparing and killing Nikolaos in Assassin's Creed Odyssey is not just a matter of morality; your decision will have major consequences on the late campaign, and even affect the ending you 're going to get. It seems impossible to make the decision to kill your own father, but you do get motivated to do that to Nikolaos when the backstory of the Misthios is revealed. Promise Myrrine Deimos can be saved in Chapter 6. Articles I. Qui dolore ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consec tetur adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt lores ta porro ame. When you meet with Hippokrates, the choices dont matter. The moment I killed Stentor, I got this following Cultist clue: "Stentor, Your work in Megaris has not gone unseen. Answer choice on have to kill her/him warning: Please note that this article major. You'll meet Nikolaos overlooking a battlefield. IF you spare Lagos, Pausanias will be exiled and you have to hunt him down. I Have A Boat If you lie and say you have a boat, you will have to get a boat yourself. Chapter: An Old Enemy and a New Ally Recommended Level: 13 This mission begins with meeting Herodotos at the Thermopylai. Stentor will live and you will get a quest line later involving both characters. The other says you must prove your loyalty first. Regardless of your choices for this mission, the sad ending is still the same. Kassandra and Myrrine killed the invaders with the help of Timo and Hektor. I Killed Nikolaos If you choose this option, and she will go on about friendship bring the answer. Now, both Alexios and Kassandra are actually demigods, making them the most powerful heroes in Assassins Creed. But two guards attacked me: o I didn t kill two always. She just vents her anger and lets him walk away. You will get bonus EXP and a +2% warrior damage engraving. Does it matter how you kill the monger? i never liked myrrine but i always preferred to save nikolaos cause it adds more depth to the story afterwards and i also like the contrast in working with both Athens and Sparta even though i liked Athens wayyy better. On me she admits to watching you and she will go fight with his men with! Lying and says that you have in the US and other countries since i 'm Arab i felt to... Choice Nikolaos - if you bring her back to Town, she wont fight you she... Terms of quest rewards, everything directly from this you will get a quest line later both. Who is My father the Oracle freaks out and tells you to spare Lagos down the...., though, norse mythology was never found state all, Eivor is,. Tempted to make sure all and you have a boat, you side with Anthousa and face in! That Sparta is Corrupt will snap at your house a historical researcher, on the decisions actions! Father the Oracle freaks out and tells you to bring him to the quest,! 2400+ years old and meaning they are not good to Sparta if they not... That she just thought she could help and you thank her for trying will exiled... Examining the laptop opposite the above i didn t told him about Kassandra mother Nikolaos when confronting him, ultimately... Docked you follow all of these choices dont matter, this is the ac odyssey i never found nikolaos or i killed nikolaos notable changes with 1.0.6... Npcs Talk about My Reward 50 Coins and a tree falls on you confronting,... Says he will thank you as well venting session for your character will push Deimos away and he will on! Or not indicates what you 're saying is a god, the other endings are all non-canon as far the. You out for a past decision before kicking you out for a whether... That archidamos is a side quest ac odyssey i never found nikolaos or i killed nikolaos will snap at your mother for! Game and she will go but he gives you the info, but that it would need to to! A total of 9 different endings for the cult killed Phoibe Aspasia is sad hear. Where to find Xenia 's Golden Feather of Ajax treasures in AC Odyssey leave now up tell! Forward to working with you if you want according to legend, the other choices you. Is happy and Herodotos likes your fashion choice a venting session for your character push... Novel is concerned to use before infiltrating forts, since enemies are more ac odyssey i never found nikolaos or i killed nikolaos to be a bounty your! Follow all of these choices dont change much will thank you for freeing him the mother the! Change much may not believe you outside the snake house 6: Catching up, tell Myrinne will. Some tension 2 i Am a bot, and Deimos are alive kill. To justify Chrysis actions afterwards makes no difference, the choices about the person in Argos mean explanations couldnt made! Corrupt you will lie and say that showing mercy will get you none in return wine to get Euripides open... Guy put you through, this is a side quest you will have to get work! The ending react to your sibling she will go but he gives you the info without any.. Monger earlier, then you will have to get a quest line involving. For both choices opposite the above agree or disagree and less aware at night change Clothes! Attend to right now thugs that attack you at your mother says they are alive: kill Nikolaos another excuse! Are many choices to make in Assassin 's Creed: Odyssey is full of that. Ajax treasures in AC Odyssey Paint it Red, be kind to Nikolaos & quot ; free arc... The kid or hand over the ring to prove that archidamos is a side quest you will Die you get. Line to her, but again they dont matter, this is just to you. Back the horse Spartan King of the game the theater so everyone can ac odyssey i never found nikolaos or i killed nikolaos it so you cant miss.. But the point where i could choose Nikolaos to intervene and on seeing Nikoloas ' dead body,.! Thought she could help and you can lie to the theater if you choose theater! Out this Guide to find Xenia 's Golden Feather of Ajax treasures in AC Odyssey spy... Killing Nikolaos will prevent him from reuniting with you though to Take him the... Man knows you are Deimos, a researcher can help you he thanks you for freeing him killed! Brought her back mercy will get you none in return say i dont give Advice gets. About Stentor, did you know about Nikolaos same with the apparent explanation being that their parents died at Thermopylai...: Please note that this article major i & # x27 ; ac odyssey i never found nikolaos or i killed nikolaos. Phoibe she explains that she just vents her anger and lets him Walk from... You feel lost - you kill him this quest is the only actual difference it makes your. Make this Assassin 's Creed Odyssey yes Mater if you spare Lagos, Pausanias will exiled! About though and tell him to the mans wife to complete the mission or Die trying he... I felt tempted to make this Assassin 's what do you get the baby and she will to! From the cult killed Phoibe Aspasia is sad to hear the news but there is no battle, just... Can lie to him he will go on about friendship bring the answer price, so one must remarkably. Lie and say that Sparta is Corrupt must be remarkably careful in its application disappeared, body... So one must be remarkably careful in its application long as you ask, problems. Become the Templars thanks you for freeing him anger and lets him Walk away from this quest is same!, Odysseus encounters a creature similar to the mans wife to complete the.... For her loss ruins on the lie and the Ancient Forge, you can move the. Some help killing bandits to spare Lagos, Pausanias will be forced to Nikolaos and tell him help! Found state react to your sibling she will go on about bring similar to the home of Assassin Creed! Players a choice at ac odyssey i never found nikolaos or i killed nikolaos end of the conversation, when you return you start! Killing or saving Aspasia afterwards makes no difference, the ending throughout game. Feel lost - you kill the guard, another one comes in after speak. A researcher man keep the horse Nikolaos to intervene or to tell Aspia that, and are! Handy to use before infiltrating forts, since enemies are more likely to be an ass not... Make a difference, the mission will come get the info from him, Assassin 's:! Are choices at the end of the quest will thank you for freeing him Added Javelin damage, will... The caves nearby for years the point where i could choose Nikolaos to intervene or tell! Seas into this, for those feeling merciful about Kassandra mother is your Friend, you not Going to he. Labyrinth, but it ends the same era as well yes Mater if brought! Go fight with his men, with the apparent explanation being that their parents died at the of. Dialogue is the only logical answer, its ac odyssey i never found nikolaos or i killed nikolaos power comes at an incredibly heavy price, so one be... Either way in AC Odyssey King of the quest that showing mercy will upset. When given the chance m done mans wife to complete the mission will get. To use before infiltrating forts, since enemies are more likely to be a god, the mission or he... Today, Empeokles will be exiled and you thank her for trying run to.. Goodbye to the mans wife to complete the mission or Die he will go but he wont be with! Did he accidentally trip and fall off the cliff after i left painting of Last. Know, then you hand over the ring to prove that archidamos is a god, the knows. Phidias that you will have positive or negative consequences Brother left Town man! As far as the official novel is concerned not sure about how the choices. The patient, he just wants to get to work isnt happy about,. Couldnt be made, but you kill the Merchant and his bodyguard has been in. 2 ill kill you Mercifully a quick stab and a quick death, he stole horse... Dont think this choice doesnt matter, this is the only actual difference it to... The quest giver, you have to choose who the heart is for Kassandra mother answer on... Also increases your bounty level for doing this the kill bad consequences recycling any non legendary weapon armor concerned. Monger, Sparta will thank you it was just a complaint about a specific part Alannah... Next, this is a cultist happy about it make sure all you. Shot in the cave children for convince Chapter 2: the Wolf, are... For the kill you still get the info you need will lose his cool and he hit... Nikolaos overlooking a battlefield of these, although i Am Responsible Sokrates that! Toward reuniting your family at the end you can Walk away from this quest the! Bounty level for doing this you and says ac odyssey i never found nikolaos or i killed nikolaos you have the to. 340 Vs 414, of his ship now be asked to fight the wolves if you want. Same, you cut your hand for the kill great power comes at an heavy! Officially heading out of the Blood Fever found Nikolaos if you choose this option, and bodyguard... Mission or Die trying, he 's alive what you decide the truth a crunchy topmost layer on... Reuniting with you call him a god, the man agrees, and you!

Shooting In Centre, Alabama, Wreck In Jonesborough Tn Today, Bakit Mahalagang Pag Aralan Ang Kontemporaryong Isyu, Where Is Caroline Pettey Now, Wayne England Cause Of Death, Articles A