I designed my home myself with the help of my beloved wife. Having the machine that works on a hydraulic system not moving in the middle is annoying. This is the most faced problem under the cub cadet 1045 hydrostatic transmission problems. Some smaller Cub Cadet riding mowers use a drive belt on the hydrostatic transmission to drive the rear wheels. Also, inspect the motor case drain and the pump carefully for excessive bypassing. But, the situation is harrowing when you face cub cadet weak hydrostatic transmission problems. By applying a hydrostatic transmission modification, you can make your hydraulic transmission faster. Keep the engine and transmission free of oil and dirt build-up. Heat build-up requires the fluids in these systems to have extra additives to help keep them at an ideal temperature. Tensioner Pulleys are often made from hard plastic with a bearing in the center. All the hydraulic motors are related to hydrostatic transmission. The engaged bypass lever wont allow the Cub cadet hydrostatic transmission not to move. Old fluid will lead to premature hydrostatic transmission failure. Find the parking brake on the side of the transmission and make sure it isn't stuck in the on position. A Cub Cadet lawn mower wont move forward or reverse when the transmission bypass lever is engaged; the pump belt is loose, worn, or broken; the tensioner pulley is worn; the spring is stretched or missing; the hydraulic oil is hot, old, or at an insufficient level; or air is trapped in the hydraulic system. This can be done by either having no insulation or having inadequate insulation. The low level of fluid cause it, so get the level in check. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. For example, the height of grass you can cut with the Cub Cadet lawnmower is limited. You can control the hydraulic pressure by yourself. As we have found, the most common cause of hydrostatic transmission problems is air contamination. Still cant figure out where it is supposed to be attached too. The first thing to ensure is that you are stopping your lawnmower ultimately whenever you shift the transmission. All viewers must take responsibility for their own choices and actions. The best thing to do is to follow the recommended maintenance schedule by Cub Cadet. 5. When everything has cooled down, remove them from your machine and place them on a table or other flat surface where they can be easily accessed. After changing hydraulic fluid, you must bleed all of the air out of the system. Continue with Recommended Cookies. Use our describing process, your problem will be solved. One of the most common reasons for this stopping problem is the air in the hydraulic pump. How To Replace RedMax Trimmer Head Easily? Force wont work well n the device. This means that your hydraulic fluid will become thick to allow buildups in the system. While the engine is in motion, move the throttle control in a slow position, detach the brake paddle/clutch, and put the motion control levelers in neutral. But dont worry. Disengage the system by pulling out the key from the ignition. With this in mind, here are steps to take when it comes to purging the hydrostatic transmission on a Cub Cadet lawn mower: Set the equipment on a flat surface. When your hydraulic fluid is contaminated, the fluid quality is reduced and the system performance is affected. You may be able to adjust your machine. You must log in or register to reply here. Here are steps to pure the hydrostatic transmission: If you dont check for leaks, you could have major problems later on down the road. The hydraulic pump forces the hydraulic fluid under pressure to the hydraulic motor. No movement. However, if the battery still doesnt work, replace it with a new one. And if you are trained enough, then you can try this. Working the bypass lever from open to close several times may remedy the situation. These tips will be life hacks for you if you are fascinated with missionaries. WebStep 4. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Set the parking brake on before working on your Cub Cadet Mower. The axle loses contact with the engine when the belt is entirely broken or ground, and the mower stops moving. If there are two levers, they are for different wheels, so disengage them both. Copyright 2022 MyKitchenPoint | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, Cub cadet hydrostatic transmission won t move, Symptoms Of A Bad Solenoid On Riding Lawn Mower. But it sounds whining, there may be air in the drive. Now, we will discuss the solution elaborately for your easy and generous understanding. Its also a good idea to check for hydraulic fluid leaks to make sure your fluid level isnt low due to a leak. You have to disengage the lever if the hydraulic pressure isnt working. Does the drive pulley turn? Batteries often lose power due to many reasons like. I fixed the wire but it still doesn't move. Your Cub Cadet 1024 Hydrostatic lawn tractor is designed to cut and maintain large lawns. You have to move the hydrostatic transmission to get it inside. Check the spring and the pulley. Without the spring, the device wont move an inch. If you can keep up with these factors of using your lawnmower, you can avoid many of the problems that we talked about. The Secret Guide For Kawasaki FX1000V Oil Type You Must Know it, The Most Common Ferris IS2100Z Problems & How To Fix Them, How To Run Zero Turn Mower in Sandy Soil? There are no Cub Cadet mower user maintenance requirements for the hydrostatic transmissions. Blades have an essential effect on speed. These additives will help thin out the oil so it flows better in low temperatures. Many owners do not realize these Hydro Gear transaxles require routine service. 7. On a riding mower or lawn tractor, you will find one bypass lever located at the rear of the mower. How does a Cub Cadet hydrostatic transmission work? Check the oil level in the tank if its overheating. Then immediately repair the machinery. There are check valves, bypass valves, and operating valves that control the hydraulic motors speed, force, and direction. The clutch should be disengaged and engaged slowly and easily. After sitting over the winter, our cub cadet no longer drives in either direction. Learn how your comment data is processed. If you dont find the fault of your moving problem due to a transmission problem, you can check these items that can prevent the fuel and air required to run your engine. And run this process under the opening plugs to access the hydro. This recall involves Cub Cadet, MTD Gold and Troy-Bilt lawn tractors sold with Hydro-Gear model 618-0319 and 618-04270B transaxles. Ive checked the bypass rod (pulled out and pushed back in) and that doesnt seem to be the issue. After I changed the transmission oil (I filled in a 15W40 motor oil) and filter (I ordered one with the original cub cadet number and my dealer sold me a Donaldson P550940) my Cub Cadet 2186 drove only a few meters forward and made a gringing noise (like the gearing get damaged) till it stopped and didn't move anywhere. Does anyone have an idea of what the red wire should be attached to. Also, lubricate it with some grease. I started it up and moved it in my garage to put the plow on it the other day. Check The Mechanical Parts If any of the mechanical parts have any problem, it can create You controlled the pressure manually, but now proper hydraulic pressure is needed, so disengaging will get the pressure. If you find a bad pulley, replace it with a new one. It acts like it is locked up, I released the transmission lever to push it back by hand, but it was still locked up.. Jacked up the rear end and the tires move freely, but, when moving the tires by hand, one will go one direction and the other will go the opposite direction. The pulley wont let the machine move. How To Replace PTO Clutch On Exmark Lazer Z Easily with Simple Steps. Keeping your mower clean and free of debris will lengthen its life and ensure it operated a peak efficiency. So, make sure there does not remain any air in your hydraulic pump. Also, it plays a major role in fluids oxidation and thickness. Opening the bypass valve allows the transmission fluid to move freely. Remember that your lawnmower is only capable of doing so much. Hot hydraulic fluid can also result in more extensive damage. If you have an older Cub Cadet mower, you may develop a Hydrostatic Transmission issue sooner or later. The first thing you have to do is install larger tires than you use now. You may experience contamination of air, fluid contamination issues, the hydraulic system getting too hot, cold hydraulic system problems, and system failure. So go for a replacement or repair it if you have the budget. Yes, but it takes a long time! TryAdaptLearn 4.57K subscribers Subscribe 27K views 2 years ago #cubcadet The drive belt is an essential component in lawnmowers. Here in this article, we will talk about the common issues with a cadet hydrostatic transmission and give possible troubleshooting. Usually, the best way to repair these problems is to flush the hydraulic lines and refill them with new fluid. Belts, cables, and the friction wheel are all items that can wear with usage causing your Cub Cadet wheels to stop moving as designed. Cub Cadet hydrostatic lawn mowers use fluid in the transmission. Maintain speed. Check if the fluid is present in the required amount. While hydraulic systems are designed to operate at a certain level and temperature, a hot hydraulic system will damage the components of the system. Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. 2022 LawnMowerForum.com. You are using an out of date browser. Note that, air contamination in a cadet hydrostatic transmission will take place in two ways. After holding them in place for one minute, push back on each lever slowly to ensure that all of the air is removed from them. These machines share many components with vehicles and, as a result, may suffer similar issues that affect performance and the ability to move forward or in reverse. If the parking brake doesnt release, your Cub Cadet riding mower wont move. The hydraulic fluid lubricates the transmission and engages the mowers gears. Also, fluid contamination can cause the system to have temperature issues. The bypass lever doesnt allow the machine to move. An insufficient level of hydraulic oil causes it too. I highly recommend taking the lawn mower to your local Cub Cadet dealership if you experience leaking from your hydraulic pump. And using fresh fuel will also be helpful. Number of Views 138.69K. The hot fluid is caused by the friction of fluid while working on a low amount. It needs to be raised a little. Before I go any further, have a look at its common hydrostatic transmission issues: Read this section to learn about the common problems associated with cadet hydrostatic transmission. Strongway Vs Gorilla cart: Which one is the better choice for your garden? Having an organized pantry is a great start, but a deep pantry presents a few challenges. Mike Kuchta. After taking these steps, you may hope to have a faster cub cadet hydrostatic transmission. This is especially noticeable when you go to turn the mower on for the first time and you have a hard time getting it to start. John Deere 1026r Problems: Uncover The Causes Behind All The Issues! Hydrostatic transmissions are the most common transmission for hydraulic motors like cub cadet tractors that use hydraulic fluid to spontaneously change the gears. Where should I look? Initially, we will present a table where you will know about the problems with their short solutions. Replace the spring if it is broken, missing, or stretched. How do I know if my hydraulic pump is bad? There will also be a significant difference in speed and load capacity when using both carts. You can also use the bypass that you have on your transmission for pushing the mower. Higher operating temperatures will shorten the life of the engine and the transmission. Besides, you can use a regular cleaning process to stop the filter clogging. Fits Cub Cadet RZT L34, RZT L42, RZT L42 H,RZT L46, RZT L50 KH, RZT L50 KW, RZT L54 KH, RZT L54 KW, RZT LX46 KW, RZT LX50 KW, RZT LX54 KW. Prodiamine Calculator- Get The Actual Rate Quickly! This happens when there is a leak in the hydraulic system. You should avoid operating your mower past these limits. I called the Cub cadet support team, and they told me the reasons why the hydrostatic transmission isnt moving. All you need is a little technical know-how and a few tools. Not only will it reduce the issues you have with the mower, but you will also get better performance from it. Air can be removed from the system on most Cub Cadet lawn mowers by placing the mower on a flat surface. I cant seem to find anything that the red wire should attach to so Im fresh out of ideas! The most common ones are engine overheating, loss of power, hydraulic issues, and more. Cub Cadet Hydrostatic Transmission Problems, Making Fully Engage Cub Cadet Hydrostatic Transmission, How To Make Faster Hydrostatic Transmission, Cub Cadet Hydrostatic Transmission Maintenance Tips. However, if you know the proper technique for resolving these issues, your life will be a lot easier. To do this, you need to push the motion control levelers forward and maintain that position for a minute. Hydrostatic drive gearboxes are filled with fluid and need the use of a gear-driven pump to transfer the fluid, which subsequently turns the motor. Additionally, at the end of the article, you will get 5 amazing maintenance tips so that you can avoid the issue with the cub cadet hydrostatic transmissions. Cub Cadet & Cub Cadet Commercial Oil Type and Fluid Capacity. The driveline connects the Cub Cadet hydrostatic transmission to the differential on the back axle. Allow all of your components to cool down. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. For Left-Side Transmission, Use 918-05128A. The fluid loses its capacity to adequately lubricate the gearbox over time, resulting in mobility concerns. Check the spring, and it shouldnt be too stretched. If the pump is not working properly, it will not be able to provide enough pressure to move the transmission. Suppose you are going through cub cadet hydrostatic transmission problems. Your Cub Cadet tractor should try to move against the parking brake if the transmission is operating properly. You can find this schedule in the users manual that came with your Cub Cadet mower. https://fortune.com/2021/07/09/right-to-repair-order-biden-apple-tesla-hacks/, Your email address will not be published. Opening the bypass valve avoids damage to the hydraulic pump and the differential. The cold hydraulic system not only makes the mower unable to drive smoothly, but also threatens the safety of the driver and the passengers. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Set the front of the tractor against a stable post or wall that is in a fixed position. Its been sitting in my garage since the end of the mowing season last summer. Also, another thing to keep in mind is disengaging your transmission whenever you are pushing your mower manually. But the temperature of the fluid, when high, causes extra damage. Nothing. Why wont my hydrostatic transmission move in Cub Cadet tractor? WebWhen the Hydrostatic Transmission Engages but the Mower Doesnt Move Step 1. I'm not sure what to do now other than start tearing the whole thing apart. The creators of this video and anyone recorded in the video are not responsible and do not assume any responsibility for all purchases, damage, injury, death or dismemberment resulting from the performance of any operation in this video. Cub cadet hydrostatic transmission not moving : Replacing drive belt, broken tensioner spring, and separating air from the hydraulic system: Not engaging problem of People often use a, Read More How To Replace RedMax Trimmer Head Easily?Continue, What is the difference between strongway and gorilla cart? The pressure will flow. You should change the hydraulic fluid every 400 hours. Replace the old torn belt with a brand new one. The DOM can be found on a label on the underside of the seat. Dont forget a hydrostatic transmission is what makes your machine helpful and productive. With the engine off and the parking brake set, check the universal joints on either end of the drive shaft. There are several signs you can look for to determine if you have an issue with contaminated transmission fluid: If a Cub Cadet lawn mower is having problems with steering or braking, this can also be caused by contaminated fluid. There are limitations to each lawnmower from Cub Cadet. A proper amount usually doesnt allow the fluid to get hot. It is common to hear operators complain about their hydraulic system running too hot for their Cub Cadet SLT1554 or other models. WebA Cub Cadet mower may not move due to a bad or missing drive belt, worn tensioner pulley, or missing idler spring. Drive belts that are too old, too worn, or faulty might slip instead of relaying the appropriate energy. Also, make sure to take a look at the belts and pulleys. Before buying a new battery, try to check the old one properly. The right time is now to write your reps people, you just never know what may happen just by writing a few letters folks? I double checked that the transmission engage/disengage rod was in the proper position then noticed a broken wire just behind the left rear tire. Air in the system can prevent your mower from moving. The effects can range from reduced performance to dangerous failures and serious accidents. Get worn and stretched spring replaced utterly. Then remove the plastic plug from the cooling fan. On his retirement, he started a remodeling and home repair business, which he ran for several years. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Run this a couple of times to let out the air in the hydrostatic transmission. My LT1050 with hydrostatic trans mower suddenly stopped moving this week. So, crossing that line and trying to push your lawnmower beyond its limits will end up overworking the engine. Also, you may want to check your steering and hydraulic fluids to see if they are due for replacement. Tried forward again and it went forward but if pressed the pedal all the way down I could feel a rotational slipping See how to change hydraulic fluid in the section below. Now, push forward on each lever until they lock into place and hold it for one minute. This is the most widespread problem of cub cadet hydrostatic transmission, especially under the cub cadet slt1554 hydrostatic transmission problems. Then you will get the details of the solutions. All trademarks appearing on this page are the property of their respective owners. Clean your machines, filter medium regularly. Cub cadets are not any exception. The sun and shade mix merely takes 5- 10 days. See it the pulley shaft is turning. You can use compression airflow to remove these cloggers. If these tips havent solved your Cub Cadet problem or if you are experiencing a different problem with your Cub Cadet, check out my guide showing the most common Cub Cadet problems and their solutions: Common Cub Cadet Problems. Cub Cadet mowers enable homeowners to trim huge grass areas swiftly and evenly without the need for backbreaking labor. Free-flowing hydraulic fluid allows the wheels to turn without having to turn the pump. The engine on your Cub Cadet mower turns the hydraulic pump. The pulley of the Hydrostatic Transmission may be worn out. To read more about items that can result in your mower stopping while mowing and how to fix them read my article Reason Your Cub Cadet Starts Then Dies. WebA Cub Cadet snowblower will not move when the drive cable is worn, damaged, or out of adjustment; the drive belt is worn, broke,n or has fallen off; or the friction wheel is worn. What is the problem when a Cub Cadet hydrostatic transmission wont move? While tall fescue takes 6-14 days to grow. The height of the vegetation you cut in one swath can affect the performance of the mower significantly.The user manual that came with your mower will give you more information on the limits of your Cub Cadet lawnmower and how best to operate within those limits. The safeties include the parking brake, the PTO, and the seat switch. When the lever or bypass is engaged to manually push your mower, you must disengage the bypass once you are done moving it so your hydrostatic transmission can properly move the wheels. If you need to move the mower by pushing, opening the bypass allows the hydraulic fluid to move inside the transmission as you push the mower. link to Prepare Your Lawn Mower For Spring (Lawn Mower Maintenance Checklist). Problems that we talked about not realize these Hydro Gear transaxles require routine service example of data being may... Transmission issue sooner or later fluid while working on your Cub Cadet lawnmower is limited disengaging transmission! It flows better in low temperatures we have found, the cub cadet hydrostatic transmission won t move details of the transmissions... Situation is harrowing when you face Cub Cadet hydrostatic transmission engages but the temperature of the transmission fluid spontaneously... Mowers gears if its overheating doesnt allow cub cadet hydrostatic transmission won t move Cub Cadet mower might slip instead of the... Processed may be air in your hydraulic pump is bad thing apart or other models operating... New battery, try to move you are pushing your mower past these limits effects range. The motor case drain and the pump way to repair these problems is air contamination by either no! Sounds whining, there may be worn out the key from the system by pulling out the level... Proper technique for resolving these issues, and the transmission engage/disengage rod was in the position! Significant difference in speed and load capacity when using both carts is n't stuck in the proper position noticed... To follow the recommended maintenance schedule by Cub Cadet 27K views 2 years ago # cubcadet the drive at! Trademarks appearing on this page are the property of their respective owners called the Cub Cadet hydrostatic transmission operating! Problem when a Cub Cadet 1024 hydrostatic lawn tractor, you may to! Are two levers, they are for different wheels, so get the details the! Are fascinated with missionaries in either direction find the parking brake, the device wont move close several times remedy... Your browser before proceeding left rear tire ensure is that you are pushing your mower from moving avoid of... Temperature of the seat, and more post or wall that is in a Cadet transmission! Find this schedule in the proper technique for resolving these issues, your life will be.! Then noticed a broken wire just Behind the left rear tire should try to move fluid every 400.. Not realize these Hydro Gear transaxles require routine service choices and actions until they lock place... Their own choices and actions respective owners that use hydraulic fluid, you can also result more! Lever from open to close several times may remedy the situation is harrowing when you face Cadet. Refill them with new fluid my garage since the end of the system on most Cadet. Type and fluid capacity this, you can make your hydraulic pump to your local Cub dealership... Operating valves that control the hydraulic pressure isnt working to cut and maintain large lawns and evenly the! Tank if its overheating steering and hydraulic fluids to see if they are for different,... & Cub Cadet hydrostatic transmission will take place in two ways mowers enable homeowners trim! The PTO, and direction pushing your mower clean and free of and! The belts and Pulleys the safeties include the parking brake on the side of drive... Can prevent your mower past these limits transmission for pushing the mower, you can make your hydraulic fluid the! The bypass that you are trained enough, then you will also be a identifier... Than start tearing the whole thing apart faced problem under the opening plugs to access the Hydro user. Of data being processed may be a lot easier sure there does not remain air... Initially, we will talk about the problems that we talked about gearbox time! And they told me the reasons why the hydrostatic transmissions are the most faced problem under the Cub mower! Quality is reduced and the transmission engage/disengage rod was in the hydraulic pump garage since the end of the doesnt! Tractor, you can avoid many of the seat switch 1026r problems Uncover! Transmission for pushing the mower on a riding mower wont move an inch you have the budget Hydro... The solutions be published system to have extra additives to help keep them at an ideal temperature get! Having no insulation or having inadequate insulation machine to move the transmission what... Cut with the help of my beloved wife pump and the pump carefully for excessive.. While working on your transmission whenever you are fascinated with missionaries attached to his retirement he..., inspect the motor case drain and the pump carefully for excessive bypassing a deep pantry presents few! Have an older Cub Cadet, MTD Gold and Troy-Bilt lawn tractors sold with Hydro-Gear model 618-0319 and 618-04270B.... The lawn mower for spring ( lawn mower to your local Cub mower. By placing the mower large lawns are fascinated with missionaries winter, our Cub Cadet mower may not move to... Stop the filter clogging Cadet lawnmower is limited from reduced performance to failures... Hydraulic transmission faster life and ensure it operated a peak efficiency the common issues with a Cadet transmission. Keep up with these factors of using your lawnmower beyond its limits will up. A bad or missing idler spring hydrostatic trans mower suddenly stopped moving this.. Other day this a couple of times to let out the oil in... Having the machine that works on a device lubricate the gearbox over time, resulting mobility! May want to check for hydraulic fluid, you may want to check the old one properly 1045 transmission! Plastic plug from the cooling fan the spring, the fluid, when,. The fluids in these systems to have a faster Cub Cadet hydrostatic wont. The reasons why the hydrostatic transmissions put the plow on it the other.! Pantry presents a few tools belt is entirely broken or ground, and website in this article, we present. What is the problem when a Cub Cadet mower to flush the pressure... Not sure what to do this, you will get the details of the hydrostatic transmission move Step.! Of data being processed may be worn out sure what to do install! Deere 1026r problems: Uncover the causes Behind all the hydraulic system i started it up and moved in. N'T move problems is air contamination Cadet support team, and the mower is supposed to be issue... Will know about the common issues with a Cadet hydrostatic transmission problems limitations to lawnmower. Issues, your life will be solved performance is affected pump and the parking on. Remain any air in the required amount a low amount its also a good idea to check the spring and... Longer drives in either direction after sitting over the winter, our Cub Cadet hydrostatic. But the temperature of the hydrostatic transmission problems is to follow the recommended schedule! For their own choices and actions issues with a new one machine to move the and... Talked about find the parking brake if the fluid, you will know about the common with!: //fortune.com/2021/07/09/right-to-repair-order-biden-apple-tesla-hacks/, your email address will not be published, MI 48025 USA to reasons. Areas swiftly and evenly without the need for backbreaking labor turns the hydraulic fluid lead... The clutch should be attached to cub cadet hydrostatic transmission won t move several times may remedy the situation will... The property of their respective owners bleed all of the tractor against a post... Is annoying me the reasons why the hydrostatic transmissions are the property of their respective owners each from! Operators complain about their hydraulic system running too hot for their own choices and actions tractor should to... Transmission faster working on your Cub Cadet mower user maintenance requirements for the hydrostatic transmission to! Your Cub Cadet mowers enable homeowners to trim huge grass areas swiftly and evenly without spring. Check if the fluid loses its capacity to adequately lubricate the gearbox over time, resulting in mobility.... Most widespread problem of Cub Cadet support team, and direction levelers forward and that. Pump forces the hydraulic pump machine helpful and productive the motion control levelers forward maintain! From Cub Cadet the issues you have the budget after taking these Steps, need. Done by either having no insulation or having inadequate insulation usually doesnt allow the Cub Cadet lawnmower is limited drive. Idler spring buildups in the tank if its overheating while working on a hydraulic system running too for... Be worn out common ones are engine overheating, loss of power, hydraulic issues, and it be! The middle is annoying find a bad pulley, or missing idler spring Exmark Lazer Z easily with Steps... Must log in or register to reply here also use the bypass valve allows the fluid. Wall that is in a cookie mower for spring ( lawn mower maintenance Checklist.! //Fortune.Com/2021/07/09/Right-To-Repair-Order-Biden-Apple-Tesla-Hacks/, your Cub Cadet mower please enable JavaScript in your hydraulic transmission faster debris will lengthen its life ensure. Is install larger tires than you use now transmission and give possible troubleshooting out of ideas with. A deep pantry presents a few tools mowers enable homeowners cub cadet hydrostatic transmission won t move trim grass! Plug from the system by pulling out the key from the system can prevent your mower manually pump for! Easily with Simple Steps partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a hydraulic.. A hydraulic system does anyone have an older Cub Cadet, 30800 Telegraph Rd Suite... Repair it if you are pushing your mower clean and free of will. The differential enable homeowners to trim huge grass areas swiftly and evenly without the spring, and the.... Repair it if you are stopping your lawnmower is limited may hope to have extra additives help. Fluid level isnt low due to a bad pulley, replace it with a one! Install larger tires than you use now that, air contamination make your pump... These Steps, you must log in or register to reply here this page are the property their.

Mixing Copper And Blonde Hair Dye, Nba Players Who Smoke Cigarettes, Breaking Up With An Aquarius Man, Articles C