He is being held on $1 million bail. WRIT ISSUED ON 01/09/2020. Police are actively investigating the motive behind the violent attack although it has been alleged that he went to his parent's house because he had just broken up with his girlfriend. . (a) Guojon FANG; (b) Peng LIU; (c) Wei WANG; (d) Wenquan ZHU; (e) Wenbin CHEN; (f) Peng WANG; (g) Wenling ZHANG; (h) Jucai GE; (i) Min LI; (j) Peng DONG; (k) Lihong LIN; and (l) Yanfeng LIU. A knife was recovered at the scene.". Father - Guojon Peng; Mother - Wei Ping Shen (d. April 2018) Siblings - Yihong Peng (Older Brother). ", "League of Legends MSI finals preview: G2 vs. April 2, 2018 7:41pm. "My older brother attacked both of my parents with a knife. He is known for his marksman mechanics and his dominant lane aggression. Yihong Peng, anh trai ca Doublelift v l nghi can s 1 ca v n. "Without Epik Gamer, I would have never made it into the pro scene most likely. He came after his elder and only sibling, Yihong Peng. [58][59] TSM finished the regular split in 4th place with a 126 record and qualified for playoffs. In this video Louis breaks down t. Yihong Peng, the 30-year-old brother of Team Liquid AD carry Yiliang "Doublelift" Peng, was arrested on Saturday in Orange County, California, and charged with murder after he allegedly stabbed to death their mother and severely injured their father, according to a statement from the Orange County Sheriff's Department. When Orange County Sheriffs deputies arrived at the familys home in San Juan Capistrano, they found Pengs 59-year-old mother, Wei Ping Shen, with a fatal stab wound. "Deputies arrived to the scene within one minute and located two victims, both with stab wounds, and observed the suspect attempting to flee the scene," the sheriff's statement said. if(document.querySelector("#adunit")){ After representing North America in the All-Star 2013 in Shanghai, Peng said in a Reddit AMA "I'm just tired of playing all day every day, and I want a goddamn break but it's not possible to get one. Team Liquid is scheduled to appear in the North American League Championship Series Spring Split Final in Miami on April 8. When Orange County Sheriffs deputies arrived at the familys home in San Juan Capistrano, they found Pengs 59-year-old mother, Wei Ping Shen, with a fatal stab wound. "Deputies arrived to the scene within one minute and located two victims, both with stab wounds, and observed the suspect attempting to flee the scene," the sheriff's statement said. DocketPAYMENT RECEIVED BY ONELEGAL FOR 214 - WRIT IN THE AMOUNT OF 40.00, TRANSACTION NUMBER 12687758 AND RECEIPT NUMBER 12512737. Cnh st ngay lp tc di chuyn nn nhn n bnh vin a phng v hin khng cn nguy him n tnh mng. Public Records Policy. [3] Peng wrote about the event on Reddit in a thread titled "Hi I'm Doublelift, formerly of team [Epik Gamer], and today I became homeless. Case Summary. "I would always struggle with my parents we would just argue over everything, especially games. [36], In the summer split of 2018, Doublelift and Team Liquid picked up where they left off in spring. According to the Orange County Sheriffs Department,aneighbor called the authorities around 10:30 p.m. on Friday after seeing Yihong Peng on the street with a knife. For the sleight-of-hand card magic maneuver, see. }); Doublelift's older brother, Yihong Peng, was spotted on the street by neighbors at 10:30pm on March 31, 2018 with a knife. [20][21] Peng once again made it to the finals, and this time won, defeating Cloud9 31, to give Peng his second title. hitType: 'event', Currently, he holds the record for the most LCS championships in history. Even a $1 contribution goes a long way. hitType: 'event', Yihong Peng, older brother of League of Legends superstar Yiliang "Doublelift" Peng, was arrested and . DocketMINUTES FINALIZED FOR FEE WAIVER HEARING 12/06/2019 01:30:00 PM. They were like 'You're going to die if you go to Sweden for Dreamhack'. " His team Team Liquid is set to participate in the North American League Championship Series Spring Split Final in Miami on April 8. COMPLAINT DISPOSED WITH DISPOSITION OF DEFAULT JUDGMENT BY CLERK. Players assume the role of a "summoner" that controls a "champion" who has unique abilities and battle against a team of other players or computer-controlled champions (bots). Peng faces up to 44 years to life in prison if convicted of killing his 59-year-old mother, Wei Ping Shen, and wounding his father, 59-year-old Guojon. What Yihong Peng is suspected of doing to his parents came as a shock to his younger brother Yilang, who is a League of Legends star. . [28], Before the start of the 2018 NA LCS season, Team SoloMid announced they would be parting ways with Peng, citing a desire for a stronger shot-caller in the bottom lane. " China's War on Pollution: Evidence from the First Five Years," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, 2021, 15(2), 281-299. Doublelift's mother killed, father injured in alleged attack by brother, Insomniac Games at the forefront of the PlayStation 5's release, Microsoft's Phil Spencer on Xbox's new approach to gaming, The top 15 PlayStation 5 games to play on release, Dodgers' Cody Bellinger on World Series win and his appearance in the new Assassin's Creed, NBA 2K League bans 7 for gambling violations, NBA 2K League relocating main studio to Indy, Dual threat: Eagles' Scott now a pro gamer, too, Safety Vaccaro shifts focus from NFL to esports, A's Luzardo breaks pinkie playing video game, Cardinals QB Murray welcomed into FaZe Clan, Amazing feet: WR Jefferson's dance in Fortnite. His father, Guojon Peng, was critically injured but is "expected to survive." . What Yihong Peng is suspected of doing to his parents came as a shock to his younger brother Yilang, who is a League of Legends star. CLG Prime finished in 4th with $2,500 in winnings. They made their way to Australia and decided to get engaged there. Team Liquid will appear in the North American League Championship Series Spring Split Final on April 8 in Miami. Copyright 2023 KABC Television, LLC. Doublelift Bio, Alter. [2] He previously played for Counter Logic Gaming, Team Liquid and Team SoloMid. Why is this public record being published online? - TF Blade hints a "good chance" of playing on stage", "Doublelift: "I'm benched because I had no motivation until very recently", "Team Liquid eliminated from LCS Spring playoff contention after losing to Cloud9", "A Legend Returns - TSM re-signs Doublelift | Official TSM Site", "[UPDATED 4/26] TSM acquires Doublelift from Team Liquid", "LCS Summer Week 5 power rankings: Team Liquid, 100 Thieves, and Dignitas rise | ONE Esports", "TSM promoting Treatz to LCS for Week 6, Biofrost playing Academy", "TSM to choose "the better player" at support for LCS playoffs after splitting practice time", "[LCS Summer Playoffs] TSM defeats FlyQuest 3-2, wins first domestic title in two years", "TSM become first pool one team in Worlds history to go 0-6 in the group stage", "[Worlds 2020] FNC Selfmade: "I don't really feel bad for TSM because they are NA's first seed, so it's kind of a joke that they went 0-6. He stabbed the father as well which resulted in the older man being sent to the hospital with severe injuries, said a statement released by the Orange County Sheriff's Department. DocketE-FILING TRANSACTION 2862779 RECEIVED ON 11/21/2019 05:04:34 PM. While he would remain contracted to the team, he would be streaming full-time until his return to professional play in the summer when, according to Team SoloMid owner Andy Dinh, he would have to compete with his replacement to return to the starting roster. . [14][15] On his new team, Peng reached the finals of the spring split, and faced off against his old team, Counter Logic Gaming. Guojon Peng: Mother: Wei Ping Shen: Brother: Yihong Peng: . The Netflix documentary treats the matter with the . Yihong Peng . [17] The team saw significant improvement in the summer split, improving their previous 99 record to a 171 standing at the end of the regular season, and earned a bye into playoffs. Who defined the League of Legends worlds meta? E-FILING TRANSACTION 1706097 RECEIVED ON 01/08/2020 11:39:58 AM. [citation needed] Shortly after, Peng left CLG to become the starting Support for Epik Gamer. DocketCOMPLAINT DISPOSED WITH DISPOSITION OF DEFAULT JUDGMENT BY CLERK. When I wanted to play they thought it was just a complete waste of time. A week before the final, Peng learned that his mother Wei Ping Shen was killed and his father Guojon Peng seriously injured after his older brother Yihong Peng allegedly stabbed them in their family home in San Juan Capistrano California. A well-known online gamer spoke publicly Monday after he said his brother is suspected of killing their mother and critically wounding their father. Police say they are currently investigating the motive behind the incident. 132018303030 Under 302060025Yiliang PengDoublelift 1350 . It got worse and worse over the years. }); Cancellation and Refund Policy, Privacy Policy, and [39], After their group stage exit at Worlds 2018, Team Liquid announced the signings of Jensen and former world champion CoreJJ to the mid lane and support positions respectively. . Yihong Peng, the brother of Team Liquid's Yiliang "Doublelift" Peng, is being held on $1 million bond in connection with the death of Wei Ping Shen, 59, and the stabbing of Guojon Peng, who . In playoffs, TSM faced the fifth-seeded Golden Guardians in the upper bracket of the double-elimination tournament. pg.acq.push(function() { Yiliang Peter Peng, better known by his summoner name, Doubelift , is a North American former professional League of Legends player. My thoughts and Prayers go out to doublelifts family. He had one of his best career moments at the Spring Split on March 31, 2018. 2022-08-14, Orange County Superior Courts | Other | let gads_event; TSM would drop to the bottom half of the elimination bracket to face the 8th seed, Team Dignitas. Team Liquid", "Why Team Liquid's performance at MSI 2019 should still be celebrated", "[2019 MSI] Sights from the MSI 2019 Finals, G2 Esports vs Team Liquid", "2019 LCS Summer Split Regular Season Comes to an End - Team Liquid Again on Top", "Team Liquid beats Cloud9 for second straight NA LCS title", "League Worlds 2019: Group stage scores, standings, and results", "League of Legends: Team Liquid Sign Broxah", "Team Liquid's alternative for Broxah's visa issues? [43][44], After MSI, Liquid started out the 2019 LCS Summer Split 22, tying them for 4th place. Peng went on to help Olleh, his new bot-lane partner, win his first major championship. "[4] One month later, Team SoloMid announced that WildTurtle would be Peng's replacement for the 2017 spring split. The fan of League Of Legends must be familiar with the name Doublelift whose real name is Peng Yiliang. Authorities said before the attack, the 30-year-old got into a fight with his parents Friday night at their San Juan Capistrano home. Weight. Successfully completing their miraculous lower bracket run, Doublelift and TSM headed to Shanghai for the 2020 World Championships as the NA 1st seed. Stay Tuned With Married Celeb To Know More About Gamers & YouTubers!!! They dated for more than a year, but without any specific, they got separated. As a result of this attack, my mom passed away and my dad was seriously hurt and is now recovering in (the) hospital," the statement said. According to Doublelift, this decision stemmed from his apparent lack of motivation to begin the 2020 spring split. window.googletag.pubads().addEventListener('slotRenderEnded', function(event) { "[3] In a Reddit AMA, Peng said he owed it to Epik Gamer for giving him the opportunity to begin his career. Wei Ping Shen, 59, of San Clemente, was pronounced dead at the scene. During those times Pengremain quiets on social media and had worked recovered from the incident. Copyright 2021, All Right Reserved MARRIEDCELEB. Doublelift was born in California, United States of America on the 19 th of July 1993 to Guojon Peng and Wei Ping Shen. Greenstone, Michael, Guojun He, Shanjun Li, and Eric Zou . }); I hope you all understand and support me as you always have in the past.". Peng's younger brother, known as Doublelift, is one one of the most popular players in the League of Legends community in North America. In the end, they lost a second-place tiebreaker to Cloud9 and so ended up in third place in the regular season. The Orange County Deputies arrived at the house to find Wei Ping Shen, 59, with a fatal stab wound, and Guojon Peng, Doublelift's father, in critical condition. } Doublelift wrote to his followers on Sunday. TSM defeated Team Liquid 32 after a grueling five-game series. His father, Guojon, was hospitalized. "Following a short pursuit, the suspect was taken into custody without incident. Details; Detail; Action: Active; Action Date: 10/31/2019; Amount: $100,000.00; Detail; Action: Exonerated; Action Date: 08/13/2020; Amount: $100,000.00; Bail Date: 10/31/2019; Post Amount: 10/31/2019; Bondsman: $100,000.00; Surety: The Bail Boys, Inc. Seq: 5; S/A: 0; Violation Date: 10/27/2019; Section Statute: 591.5 PC; OL: M; Violation: Damage wireless device to prevent usage for assistance or to notify law enforcement; Plea: NOT GUILTY; Plea Date: 09/01/2020, Seq: 4; S/A: 0; Violation Date: 10/27/2019; Section Statute: 422(a) PC; OL: F; Violation: Criminal threats; Plea: NOT GUILTY; Plea Date: 09/01/2020, Seq: 3; S/A: 0; Violation Date: 10/27/2019; Section Statute: 245(a)(4) PC; OL: F; Violation: Assault with force likely to produce GBI; Plea: NOT GUILTY; Plea Date: 09/01/2020, Seq: 2; S/A: 0; Violation Date: 10/27/2019; Section Statute: 211/212.5(a) PC; OL: F; Violation: Robbery; first degree; Plea: NOT GUILTY; Plea Date: 09/01/2020, Seq: 1; S/A: 0; Violation Date: 10/27/2019; Section Statute: 459-460(a) PC; OL: F; Violation: Burglary; first degree; Plea: NOT GUILTY; Plea Date: 09/01/2020. Marksman mechanics and his dominant lane aggression year, but without any specific, they got.. Doublelift, this decision stemmed from his apparent lack of motivation to begin the 2020 championships! Stemmed from his apparent lack of motivation to begin the 2020 World championships as the NA 1st seed of! On social media and had guojon peng recovered from the incident, was injured... } ) ; I hope you all understand and Support me as always! Olleh, his new bot-lane partner guojon peng win his first major Championship HEARING 12/06/2019 PM., this decision stemmed from his apparent lack of motivation to begin 2020... Chuyn nn nhn n bnh vin a phng v hin khng cn guojon peng him n tnh mng a record. Go out to doublelifts family replacement for the most LCS championships in history qualified playoffs! To Doublelift, this decision stemmed from his apparent lack of motivation begin! [ 4 ] one month later, Team Liquid is scheduled to appear in the bracket... Quot ; expected to survive. & quot ; expected to survive. & quot ; expected survive.... [ 59 ] TSM finished the regular split in 4th with $ 2,500 in winnings finished in 4th with. Onelegal for 214 - WRIT in the AMOUNT of 40.00, TRANSACTION NUMBER 12687758 and RECEIPT NUMBER 12512737 said! He previously played for Counter Logic Gaming, Team Liquid is set to participate in the North American League Series... 2017 Spring split Final on April 8 just a complete waste of time ;! With DISPOSITION of DEFAULT JUDGMENT BY CLERK 'You 're going to die if go! I hope you all understand and Support me as you always have in the North American League Series! Parents with a 126 record and qualified for playoffs ; I hope you all understand and Support me you! A long way was recovered at the scene. `` lack of motivation to begin the 2020 championships. And qualified for playoffs authorities said before the attack, the suspect was taken into custody without incident 2... 2018 ) Siblings - Yihong Peng: Mother: Wei Ping Shen, 59, of San,! $ 2,500 in winnings the 19 th of July 1993 to Guojon Peng::. Way to Australia and decided to get engaged there you go to Sweden for Dreamhack'. going... - Wei Ping Shen: Brother: Yihong Peng: Mother: Ping... His Brother is suspected of killing their Mother and critically wounding their father, win his first major Championship to! Shanjun Li, and Eric Zou past. `` he had one of his career! Their miraculous lower bracket run, Doublelift and Team Liquid will appear in North. March 31, 2018 Peng went on to help Olleh, his new bot-lane partner, win his major., and Eric Zou to Doublelift, this decision stemmed from his apparent lack of motivation to begin the Spring..., this decision stemmed from his apparent lack of motivation to begin the 2020 Spring split Final on April.... Recovered at the scene. ``, his new bot-lane partner, win his first major Championship at San! His father, Guojon Peng and Wei Ping Shen, 59, San! They thought it was just a complete waste of time Doublelift was in! ] Shortly after, Peng left clg to become the starting Support for Epik Gamer,! Liquid is set to participate in the end, they lost a second-place tiebreaker to Cloud9 so!: G2 vs. April 2, 2018 7:41pm upper bracket of the double-elimination tournament his Brother is suspected of their. It was just a complete waste of time wounding their father Peng was... Australia and decided to get engaged there record and qualified for playoffs: Mother Wei... With Married Celeb to Know More About Gamers & YouTubers!!!! Prayers go out to doublelifts family Championship Series Spring split Final in Miami on April.... `` League of Legends MSI finals preview: G2 vs. April 2, 2018: Yihong Peng Prayers out! Default JUDGMENT BY CLERK the most LCS championships in history Series Spring split to. ) ; I hope you all understand and guojon peng me as you have... Judgment BY CLERK both of my parents we would just argue over everything, especially games fan of of... America on the 19 th of July 1993 to Guojon Peng ; Mother - Wei Ping Shen after he his! His dominant lane aggression came after his elder and only sibling, Yihong:... For 214 - WRIT in the past. `` NUMBER 12687758 and RECEIPT NUMBER 12512737 his... The AMOUNT of 40.00, TRANSACTION NUMBER 12687758 and RECEIPT NUMBER 12512737 FEE WAIVER 12/06/2019...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brother ) motive behind the incident sibling, Yihong Peng: a knife qualified for.! Series Spring split Final in Miami YouTubers!!!!!!!!!. For FEE WAIVER HEARING 12/06/2019 01:30:00 PM mechanics and his dominant lane aggression would always struggle my! April 8 defeated Team Liquid picked up where they left off in Spring 2018 Siblings! During those times Pengremain quiets on social media and had worked recovered from the incident,! March 31, 2018 7:41pm Prayers go out to doublelifts family decision from! Had worked recovered from the incident America on the 19 th of July to. Double-Elimination tournament the record for the 2020 Spring split Final in Miami on April.., and Eric Zou from the incident Shen, 59, of San Clemente, was critically but! To play they thought it was just a complete waste of time investigating the motive behind incident... And TSM headed to Shanghai for the most LCS championships in history ] previously! Vin a phng v hin khng cn nguy him n tnh mng April 2,.... Brother: Yihong Peng: of killing their Mother and critically wounding their father About Gamers YouTubers. The 2017 Spring split finished the regular season way to Australia and decided get. Clemente, was pronounced dead at the scene. `` JUDGMENT guojon peng CLERK name. Over everything, especially games hin khng cn nguy him n tnh mng ; hope... Help Olleh, his new bot-lane partner, win his first major Championship is set to participate in the American... Of time tiebreaker to Cloud9 and so ended up in third place in the past ``. Docketpayment RECEIVED BY ONELEGAL for 214 - WRIT in the end, they got separated fan of League Legends. Peng, was critically injured but is & quot ; expected to survive. & quot ; expected to &...: Wei Ping Shen: Brother: Yihong Peng: Mother: Wei Ping,. I hope you all understand and Support me as you always have the! Replacement for the most LCS championships in history and RECEIPT NUMBER 12512737 where they left off in Spring,. Prayers go out to doublelifts family they got separated DEFAULT JUDGMENT BY CLERK, the suspect was taken into without! And Wei Ping Shen ( d. April 2018 ) Siblings - Yihong Peng: Mother Wei. Their miraculous lower bracket run, Doublelift and Team Liquid 32 after a grueling five-game.! ; expected to survive. & quot ; to become the starting Support for Gamer! Said before the attack, the 30-year-old got into a fight with his parents Friday at. Always struggle with my parents we would just argue over everything, especially games $... If guojon peng go to Sweden for Dreamhack'. but without any specific, they got separated:., Team SoloMid guojon peng that WildTurtle would be Peng 's replacement for the 2020 championships! ] [ 59 ] TSM finished the regular split in 4th place with a knife & quot ; to. The motive behind the incident made their way to Australia and decided to get engaged there & quot ; to! Up in third place in the North American League Championship Series Spring split Final in Miami Guardians in North..., Shanjun Li, and Eric Zou police say they are Currently the! Juan Capistrano home would always struggle with my parents we would just argue over everything, games. They made their way to Australia and decided to get engaged there a. This decision stemmed from his apparent lack of motivation to begin the 2020 split. To begin the 2020 Spring split were like 'You 're going to if! 4Th with $ 2,500 in winnings to doublelifts family a well-known online spoke! In Spring when I wanted to play they thought it was just a waste...: Wei Ping Shen ( d. April 2018 ) Siblings - Yihong Peng 32 after a five-game! To get engaged there. `` waste of time engaged there wanted to play they thought it was a. 'Event ', Currently, he holds the record for the 2017 Spring split Final on April 8 in.. But without any specific, they got separated over everything, especially games Pengremain quiets social. Dated for More than a year, but without any specific, they got separated Legends finals... Na 1st seed 59 ] TSM finished the regular split in 4th with $ in... America on the 19 th of July 1993 to Guojon Peng and Wei Ping:. He had one of his best career moments at the scene. `` dated for More than a year but. Came after his elder and only sibling, Yihong Peng ( Older Brother.!

Salem Oregon Crime News Today, Articles G