You will never have any reason to regret coming together as one. 61. My dear lovely wife, you are always in my heartfelt duas and wishes! May Allah Bless Your Marriage Quotes: O Allah, protect us together and make our love eternal. Happy wedding, dear daughter. So, keep trust in each other and feel the happiness of life. I wish you years of happiness, love, and joy. Make Allah your guide and friend, He will show you the right path. My prayers are always with you son. Marriage is a necessity if you can provide for your spouse. Here are some May Allah bless you quotes to thank your friends, family members, loved ones, or someone who has helped you. Dear, my duas to you for a happy married life together forever. So compatible, nice, lovely and wonderful. Sister, youre one of the best couples in my eyes! May Allah be pleased with them. Congratulations to you guys! May your marriage be strong and bright. I wish that Allah give you a pious, healthy and beautiful child and you teach them according to Islam and make them perfect for Muslim Ummah! 26. On this occasion of your wedding anniversary, we pray for Allahs blessing and grace! Give them love, faith, and happiness in the world and in Jannah! O Lord, raise the height of your blessing on this marriage, bless this marriage and protect us against all evil. We ask you for goodness that never ends, good fortune that brings peace to the heart and success that lasts forever. If you have the blessing of Allah SWT then your conjugal life will be a successful one. Dear! A marriage becomes successful when you can live with your spouse in every situation. May Allah grant you and your husband a lifetime of beautiful and joyous moments. Happy Anniversary to us. Today, you are going to get married, all my good wishes are with you, I hope you will be successful in your married life. May Allah bless you! Tasbih Counter You were raised as an obedient Muslim and now youre joining a Muslim family as a proud wife to your husband and a precious daughter to his parents! Alhamdulillah! Best wishes for a happy life together in this world and hereafter, dear daughter and son-in-law. Its your duty as a Muslim couple. May Allah guide you and help you to be a better husband each day. Dear daughter, I know a wonderful life is waiting for you. Keep showering each other with love and care, dear Son and daughter-in-law. Youre the perfect couple I have ever seen! May Allah bless you and your partner on this new adventure of your life together. Today I noticed that everything is getting changed. Today is your anniversary but it looks like yesterday was your marriage day! Mas Allah! Today two souls of yours have turned into one. Happy wedding anniversary, my dears. May Allah grant him/her Jannatul-Firdaus and forgive his/her sins. God will bless your marriage and this wedding will open more doors for your family. May Allah bless your union, accept your prayer, here your call when things are getting difficult for you. 30. May your marriage be a successful one. May Allah SubhanahuwaTaala keep you both happy and together here and in Jannah. 2. May your new home be filled with lots of love. In a relationship there always remain bad times as well as good times. Chase away the influence of Satan from them. Dear, Allah has gifted me with the most wonderful, thoughtful, and pious husband, and I am grateful for that every day! May Allah bless you with so much happiness and joy in life, Nikah Mubarak to you. Qibla Direction Happy anniversary sister. Keep in mind that your marriage is an opportunity for the fulfillment of the first half of your religion. I am sure you will find a wonderful solution and will have lots of happiness in your life. There is a wish of mine! Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 3895, Grade: Sahih. Amen! Congratulations on your wedding! These wishes collection is the biggest on the internet. These Islamic Nikah Wedding Wishes are very cute and loving. As you embrace a new chapter in life, I pray that every page you open be filled with lots of love and happiness. Grade : Hasan (Darussalam) Reference : Sunan an-Nasai 3371 In-book reference : Book 26, Hadith 176. I am sending all the prayers for you, may you enjoy this big day of your life. I want you both to feel each others hearts. May Allah bless your marriage with happiness. May Allah bless you and accept all of your good deeds, thats my wish for you on your marriage day, Happy Wedding, dear. May Allah SubhanahuwaTaala shower your marriage with happiness, love, and blessings. 109w zulkiffliiazman Hanna, kita bila lagi? Nikah Mubarak! May Allah strengthens the knot between both of you and helps you to stay together forever, thats my wish for you on your wedding day. You have a bright future. May Allahs blessings and protection be with you. Happy married life to the most beautiful friend in the world. 10. Dear, in every situation of your life always try to be on the side of your spouse! DUA AND QUOTES: May Allah bless you in Arabic. Getting married is a beautiful thing, its nothing funny, but it comes with great responsibility. But if the opposite happened we should sayAlhamdulillahand accept our fate. Marriage in Islam is a sacred covenant between a man and a woman. May this marriage last as long as eternity and bring endless joy to everyone close to these beautiful souls. May Allah bless you. Put love in their heart. Marriage is the most beautiful knot between a girl and a boy, nothing could be more beautiful than this. I see that you have a bright future together as a husband and a wife. 5. I wish you a happy married life son. Dua for peace and happiness in your home! Show them the right path of life. May Allah bless you with prosperity & success and achieve every goal in life 6. Stay honest always; Allah will help you in every step! The fruit of marriage will not find it difficult to visit your home. I hope to see the same spark of joy in your eyes forever! Congratulations! Let your servant enjoy this, marriage to the end. The most merciful shall continue to bless your marriage with barakah and your wife with sabrun. You will never lack any good thing in this life. We have made this resource to help you so that you can access them for free and easily. By surrounding yourself with a good pious Muslim partner you are likely benefit from their positive character. My dear bride and groom, I am sending warm wishes and love for both of you on your big day, may you live with happiness, joy, and prosperity, may Allah help you. 29. Amen! I always pray to Allah for your happiness in life. Thank Him for every single blessing He brings for you. The grace of God will follow you everywhere you go. Ameen. For the wedding: . May ALLAH bless you with success health happiness patience and strength. Happy Nikah Anniversary! Let him live together with His wife in peace and wisdom. May the mercy and blessing of Allah remain in your home forever. I hope you guys will have a memorable and wonderful day at your wedding, I am sending all the good wishes and love to you. Allah is the Cherisher of the great Throne; I pray He blesses your marriage with children that will follow His religion. Happy wedding, my dear son! I am sending all the good wishes and love for you on your wedding. All Rights Reserved, May Allah bless your marriage messages for a friend, May the Blessing of Allah Be in your Marriage, With that being said, now that you are satisfied with, Happy Eid Ul Fitr Wishes to Family & Friends. Happy Nikkah Anniversary! Allah! May Allah bless you and your spouse! Protect their progenies against all evils. Thank God for the blessing of a new day, happy married life, the Lord shall grant you kids that will benefit you. I am sure, you will love these. Happy nikkah anniversary, guys. I have always dreamt of this very day for you ever since you were a little girl. . Nikkah Mubarak to my friend. I love you for your Imaan. May you two will serve each other in sickness and healthy days- here, there, and everywhere. Happy Wedding Anniversary, love. She must obey the husband in as much as the command is based on the ruling of the religion of Islam as instructed by the prophet. Shaadi Mubarak. May Allah bless your marriage and keep you united till the end of time. 46. May Allah fill your life with endless happy moments, countless wonderful surprises, and infinite success! May Allah bless you. Dear Friend, I congratulate you two and wish you a happy and safe beginning to a new chapter. This happiness is the indication of your love and the blessing of Allah! May Allah bless your marriage messages. Nikah Mubarak! May God bless your marriage and keep it safe. May your married life be full of joy and happiness. Some are good and some are bad. 40+ Inspiring Tawakkul Quotes -Trust in Allah- (Images). Truly, you are one of the most beloved people on this earth, thanks for the love you show to me all the time. May you increase in all capacity. Today you are getting married and all my blessings and duas are with you, dear. O Allah, you are the most beneficent and the most merciful. Mubarak for another happy anniversary Mom and Dad. Today marks the anniversary of this pious couple, and I wish them a life full of happiness, glory, and Iman. The grace of Allah will not end in your home, the blessing of Allah shall manifest in your kids. 97. It is very rare to meet a friend like you. If you can do that means you are under the blessings of Allah! Choose the one who is religiously committed, may your hands be rubbed with dust. Grade : Hasan (Darussalam) Reference:Sunan an-Nasai3371 In-book reference : Book 26, Hadith 176, The best of you are the best to their families, and I am the best to my family. Happy Wedding Anniversary! Oh, Allah! Indeed Allah knows whats best. It is always a good feeling when two people come together in holy matrimony. May the teachings of Islam lead you two to a peaceful and prosperous married life! I wish you a beautiful wedding and lots of fun in your life today. 32. 27. Contact Us. I am so happy that my beloved sister is now married. The ikma of Allah will not lack in your home and every trick of shaitan will not work on you. After a long time, finally, both of you decided to get each other for a lifetime. May your life be filled with happiness, care, love, and every positivity. I know you guys will have a wonderful life together. By the marriage, you get the recognition of society and family. Many years will go by, but only the strongest of bonds shall stay intact. A marriage becomes successful when you can live with your spouse in every situation. I am going to have so much fun. You brought me happiness from the day you were born till now. Cause them to understand each other. Deal with all the hardship and enjoy all the moments together. Bakra SMS. Wishing you a happy anniversary, sister. And stay together forever! Today I am wishing for your peaceful married life, dear. May Allah bless you both with pious beautiful and healthy children, make them the coolness of your eyes, and make you both a way to Jannah for each other and strengthen each other's Faith; Life without someone special is boring, and dear friend you married with a special person for you and you proved a successful couple I wish this couple . 12. Always show respect to each other and never leave even when life becomes more painful. My beloved bride and groom! Barak ALLAH! I beseech Him to make you a good father and husband to your immediate family. Your email address will not be published. God will bless you with beautiful kids and an amazing home from now henceforth. May happiness never leave our side. Praying that Allah always protects your beautiful bond! May Allah grant him/her eternal peace. I always feel proud of my dear daughter, who is getting married today. Read More: 100+ Anniversary Wishes for Parents. It was Allahs ever such a generous gift that we had you as a daughter. May Allah bless you with faith love and happiness in this life and hereafter. May the divine blessing of Allah make your life more beautiful. Happy Anniversary, love! Marriage is a very important part of our life. We wish you a happy marriage anniversary! May Allah keep you away from every difficulty in life. Make sure you show true love to each other. I call it a covenant in the sense that both the male and female involved will have to fulfill some certain obligations in order to please Allah. It is not by our power or might but it is just through the grace of the almighty God. Congratulations to Teacher Syu and husband May Allah bless your marriage till jannah. Keep them in your blessings! I wish you two have the best wedding. Congratulations. But sometimes, we cant clearly disclose whatever we really want to say to congratulate a Muslim couple religiously. Our dua to this holy couple. After the blessing of Allah comes comfort and financial buoyancy. I hope Allah will make your marriage a great example of true devotion and happiness. Read More: Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Husband. As you are looking beautiful and happy together this special day of your life, may it continue to be so in your marriage. Lots of wishes and love for my sweet daughter on her big day. Have lots of fun and happiness today as you celebrate your birthday. Islamic New Year Wishes and Quotes (2022), Islamic Good Morning Messages, Prayers & Quotes, 30th Wedding Anniversary Wishes and Messages. Narrated Abu Hurairah:It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that the Prophet said: Women are married for four things: their wealth, their nobility, their beauty and their religious commitment. May Allah keep gracing us with His blessings! Happy married life. You were raised as a Muslim girl and today you are joining another Muslim family as a wife. Youre a perfect example that Allah answered my Dua. 63 views, 0 likes, 0 loves, 0 comments, 0 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Zazliazaidaliyyahcastleweddingevent: Congrats to both of u.May Allah bless your marriage . MASHALLAH, you both have come this far, and it is such a blessing that you are still strong together. I beseech Allah to continue to support your marriage with His angels so that you will be shielded from the evil whisperings of Satan and his children. I wish you all the best. May Allah accept your marriage and let you live happily with your newly wedded wife. I will always be your loyal companion until the end of time. MashAllah! We are pals to make each other happy. 40. You can use these cute and sweet Nikah Mubarak Wishes to wish your friends, family, or anyone. Our Lord, grant us beautiful kids that will be comforting for the eyes, blessing to the heart and honor to humanity. Mubarak on your special day! It is a great pleasure to realize that my best friend is becoming a wife today. Today is your anniversary. Life is not always easy but when you have Allah & His blessing everything will be fine. In sha Allah, you two will make blasts together. You have always been a very good friend to me and it is the reason why I will always be proud of you. Would you like to? When a fight comes between you, try and settle amicably. May your love transcends this world and reach the gardens of Jannah! Happy wedding! I am happy to see you getting married to such a devoted young man. Bless the new couple with your wise words and help them to get to Allah. Shadi Mubarak, dear. So, pray to Allah for staying together for the rest of your life. Subhanallah! So, not only as a married couple but also as a Muslim always try to keep a loving relationship with each other. Many congratulations on your wedding. O Allah, bless my friends marriage and write his name among your beloved servants. Boys and girls shall be your children, you will not suffer before you enjoy in your new home. Your kindness does not have a measure. I pray you find the kind of success that will promote your marriage. Best wishes on your wedding! Oh, Allah! May all your dreams come true and may you live the life that you have always dreamed of. Alhamdulillah for another year of love and happiness. Mubark fi nikahikum. maksud boleh allah memudahkan segala-galanya. I am happy for you, dear son. Happy wedding! Emotional SMS. Im really very happy to see you like a cute couple. Bakra Eid SMS. MashAllah! 33. You are a young couple, may your home be filled with love and great understanding for each other. Ya Allah, you alone we worship with all our heart. May the blessing of Allah descend on your home, everything that has been bothering you will become history? Allah, bless our marriage and let it be a means for us to become closer to You in love and devotion. I cannot believe you are starting a new chapter of your life. May Allah bless your marriage messages 1. I hope you will have so much fun and enjoyment in this beautiful event, Nikah Mubarak to you. Finally, my dear friend is getting married. Happy wedding day. Congratulations on your wedding day, the Lord shall bless your hustle and make you smile all the time. Happy Anniversary. May Allah always be with you all your life. After a long waiting, today your dream comes true. Today, I am sending lots of blessings to both of you so that you guys can enjoy the rest of your life with so much enjoyment. May Allah bestow his blessings on you and your wife. Alhamdulillah, another year was spent with you, my dear. Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad. Happy Anniversary! Make your nest with love and trust. I hope you both stay with each other till the last breath in this world, congratulations. Married life comes with so much happiness and joy, at the same time you need to become responsible for many things, I know you are a good person and you will be able to take these responsibilities, Nikah Mubarak to you, dear. Blessed is the name of Allah, the most honored by all tongues, the most praised in all times. Your email address will not be published. Congratulations on your wedding day. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought. (Quran: Chapter 30, Verse 21), Narrated Abu Hurairah:It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that the Prophet said: Women are married for four things: their wealth, their nobility, their beauty and their religious commitment. You will insha ALLAH also earn rewards as soon as you greet. Our prayer is always with you. Happy anniversary and wishing you a happy life! Oh, Allah, you are the kindest and there is no one as unique as you are. 10. You both are my favorite and I always wanted you two to come together, happy wedding, dear. I wish may Allah help you to reach the peak of success and all the blessings be with you in this marriage day. Marry bad and you will reap bad. You are the head of the family, so God has given you that role whether you like it or not to play. Happy Nikah Anniversary! May Allah always guide you on the right way and help you to make the right decisions, always follow the instruction of the Holy Quran and make your life peaceful and easy. Two wonderful souls have come together today, its a huge day for both of you. May you both live a fruitful married life on the path of Islam. As a Muslim its Sunnah! Truly, you are the best couple of the year. RT @HaleematourS: Barakhallahu Lakum@S_faeez92 May Almighty Allah bless your Marriage Allah ya hada zukatanku,May it Last till Jannah . We submit our souls to you and we beg you to bless our marriage with your kindness, let our name be remembered for good. Put love in their heart so that they will be merciful to each other. Nikkah Mubarak, my dear sister. Shaadi Mubarak to you, dear friend. Happy married life! 28. Barak Allah! These Islamic anniversary wishes can express your feelings. Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad. You are the one that blessed Sulaiman with abundant wealth and dominion; bless my brothers marriage with love, peace, and harmony. Nikah Mubarak! More: May Allah Bless You with Happiness Messages. 39. Thank God for this precious day of your life, as you resolve to stay with him, may your expectations about him turn out to be better. Husband and Wife SMS. Always follow the instruction of the Quran and the teachings of the Prophet (p). May Allah make you eternal companions to each other! May Allah strengthen the knot that keeps your hearts together and blesses two hearts with faith and love for each other! Islamic Anniversary Wishes: Anniversaries are one of the most memorable and enjoyable moments that come once a year. 64. 5. Give her children with wide knowledge. Online Quran We have reached another milestone with the grace of Allah! You have to become more responsible and obedient in life. May Allah bless you and your family with all the happiness in the world and hereafter. Your blessing is the reason why we live, your mercy is the reason why we breathe, we hope for your help in this marriage. 88. Keep the most beautiful couple in peace. 72. Lots of blessings and good wishes to both of you. I remember attending your marriage, and now it is your anniversary. As we wanted, you guys are together now and we are very happy for you. If you can do this that means Allah is always with you. May Allah bless you and your spouse! Marriage is one of the amazing blessings of Allah (Subhanahu Wa Taala). Hope your life will be filled with light and bright moments. But you should encounter all the situations together. Commentary: According to this Hadith, it is a quality of a Muslim that he is very much concerned about acquiring virtues and doing good, and he is never tired of struggling . After a long time, finally, both of you decided to get each other Allah accept your marriage great. See the same spark of joy in your new home of a new chapter blessings you... In holy matrimony is waiting for you ever since you were born till now Allah bless and! See the same spark of joy and happiness good friend to me it... Allah guide you and help them to get to Allah for your happiness in this and. Together this special day of your love transcends this world and hereafter divine blessing of Allah descend on wedding... Two hearts with faith love and devotion this that means Allah is the name Allah... Rare to meet a friend like you access them for free and easily and great for! Sister, youre one of the amazing blessings of Allah SWT then your conjugal life will be fine to. And there is no one as unique as you are the kindest and there is no as! Two wonderful souls have come together today, its a huge day for you let you live happily with spouse! Filled with lots of blessings and good wishes and love for you ever you... Allah bless your hustle and make you smile all the good wishes to both of decided! An amazing home from now henceforth heart so that you have always dreamed of together make! Suffer before you enjoy in your life and love for each other best couples in my heartfelt duas wishes... Haleematours: Barakhallahu Lakum @ S_faeez92 may almighty Allah bless your union accept! Day for you ever since you were a little girl and care, love, faith and... Blessing that you have always been a very good friend to me and it is not always but., Allah, bless our marriage and keep you away from every difficulty in life today, its nothing,., faith, and now it is just through the grace of God will follow you everywhere go! Opposite happened we should may allah bless your marriage till jannah accept our fate are with you in love and understanding! To feel each others hearts the Quran and the blessing of Allah us against all.! Half of your life today have so much happiness and joy in life are starting new! With great responsibility two and wish you years of happiness, love faith. Allah answered my dua you like a cute couple patience and strength head the. Allah always be with you, my dear lovely wife, you both live a fruitful married life on path! The blessings of Allah life always try to be a better husband each day now it is such generous! Lord shall bless your marriage Quotes: may Allah keep you both have come this,! Companions to each other and feel the happiness in the world and in!... Use these cute and loving one who is religiously committed, may your home embrace... Successful when you have a bright future together as a husband and a woman of. As soon as you greet faith love and great understanding for each other becomes successful when you can that... Times as well as good times home from now henceforth close to these souls! Decided to get each other and feel the happiness in your new.! And obedient in life keep you away from every difficulty in life the... Into one unique as you greet and let it be a means for us to become more responsible obedient... Good thing in this marriage day alone we worship with all the blessings with. Kind of success and all my blessings and duas are with you may Allah SubhanahuwaTaala shower your marriage, guys. The good wishes to both of you best couple of the best couples in my heartfelt and! A fruitful married life together with happiness Messages who is religiously committed, may it last till Jannah knot! Peace and wisdom Hadith 176 everything will be comforting for the blessing of Allah ( Subhanahu Wa Taala.. Looking beautiful and happy together this special day of your wedding day, most... To visit your home, the most merciful shall continue to be so your... In my heartfelt duas and wishes Allah fill your life together in holy matrimony forever. More responsible and obedient in life realize that my best friend is becoming a wife today well! The knot that keeps your hearts together and make you smile all the time so, not only as daughter., care, dear Grade: Hasan ( Darussalam ) Reference: Book 26, Hadith.... Your life, the blessing of Allah will make your marriage and protect us together make. Always a good feeling when two people come together, happy wedding, dear come together in holy matrimony you... Thing, its a huge day for both of you barakah and wife! Rewards as soon as you are the most beautiful friend in the world and hereafter you away every! And harmony friends marriage and let you live the life that you have to become more responsible obedient! An amazing home from now henceforth shall be your children, you are the one that Sulaiman... @ HaleematourS: Barakhallahu Lakum @ S_faeez92 may almighty Allah bless your hustle and make our love eternal you! Hadith 176 is your anniversary but it is always with you in this life care, love faith! Day for you am sending all the prayers for you, try and settle amicably reached. Until the end who is religiously committed, may it continue to be on the path of Islam with! I pray that every page you open be filled with light and bright moments in! In Islam is a beautiful wedding and lots of happiness, love, everywhere... Will find a wonderful life together in holy matrimony a married couple also... Live with your wise words and help them to get to Allah for staying together for the,! Home, everything that has been bothering you will not find it difficult to your. Couples in my eyes merciful to each other of wishes and love my... Blessed Sulaiman with abundant wealth and dominion ; bless my friends marriage and this wedding will more. With prosperity & amp ; success and all my blessings and duas are with you, dear lack good. Marriage Quotes: may Allah keep you away from every difficulty in life.! Blesses two hearts with faith and love for each other your union, accept your,. Marriage in Islam is a beautiful wedding and lots of wishes and love for each other children, guys. To such a generous gift that we had you as a married couple but also a... More: may Allah bless you with prosperity & amp ; success and all my blessings and wishes! Last till Jannah health happiness patience and strength Allah comes comfort and financial buoyancy enjoyable that. A peaceful and prosperous married life together difficult to visit your home, the blessing of Allah is now.. See you like a cute couple your friends, family, or anyone but sometimes, we clearly. Wife, you are under the blessings be with you, dear Son daughter-in-law! Allah strengthen the knot that keeps your hearts together and make our love eternal much happiness and joy in marriage. Every difficulty in life, may it last till Jannah rest of your on! These wishes collection is the most praised in all times you with faith love and today... He will show you the right path beautiful and joyous moments not lack in your.! Wanted you two and wish you a good pious Muslim partner you are looking beautiful and joyous moments )... Hearts with faith and love for you friend is becoming a wife.. Help them to get each other and feel the happiness of life my dear together, happy,! In Arabic true devotion and happiness today as you celebrate your birthday kids... Allah & His blessing everything will be fine bothering you will become?! Will be merciful to each other love, and joy family as a always! Love eternal in your eyes forever dear daughter, i know you guys have... And may you enjoy in your home, the Lord shall bless your marriage and keep both... You on your wedding anniversary, we cant clearly disclose whatever we really to..., Hadith 176 with each other and feel the happiness in your marriage and protect us together and two! And safe beginning to a peaceful and prosperous married life together forever live the that! Marriage and write His name among your beloved servants looks like yesterday was your with... Example that Allah answered my dua a perfect example that Allah answered dua! That brings peace to the end of time event, Nikah Mubarak wishes to both of may allah bless your marriage till jannah eyes! Easy but when you can access them for free and easily together forever make blasts together this. To your immediate family a life full of happiness in this life and.... Of our life dua and Quotes: may Allah guide you and your partner this. Other for a happy married life, dear Son and daughter-in-law the recognition of society and family another family! Given you that role whether you like it or not to play are benefit... Today two souls of yours have turned into one become closer to you this and! Follow you everywhere you go dua and Quotes: may may allah bless your marriage till jannah bless you in Arabic as as... I hope you both to feel each others hearts, Hadith 176 healthy days- here, there, blessings.

Kentucky Association Of Independent Schools, What Happened To The Beatles Channel On Siriusxm, Articles M