I'm passionate about it. }); It wasnt about the money, even though he declined a four-year, $110 million contract extension over the summer. Butler: But I was seeing red. And where you wanted to be? However, I am going to talk about published reports, reports that in meetings you said that you wanted a trade, because those reports are a matter of public record. I'm telling you nobody in that locker room is gonna say that he is a bad teammate. And thats what caused the disconnect in the Wolves locker room. Unfortunately for the Nichols family, they lost their patriarch in 2014. Social Media Explodes as Rumors Spread That ESPN's Rachel Nichols Had Affair With NBA Star, Arrest Warrant Issued for Georgia Bulldogs Football Star Jalen Carter, Boxing Champ Arrested on Child Neglect Charge, Terry Holland, Legendary College Basketball Coach, Dead at 80, Tom Brady Is Not Pursuing Stand-up Comedy Career, New Report Says, Matt Pobereyko, Former New York Mets Pitching Prospect, Dead at 31, LeBron James Could Miss Several Weeks Due to Injury, Chad 'Ochocinco' Johnson Explains Why He Lived in Cincinnati Bengals' Stadium for Two Years, Longtime NFL Safety Announces Retirement After 10 Seasons. Butler was in his final year with Minnesota and had rejected an extensionhe did not want to play with young Wolves Andrew Wiggins and Karl-Anthony Towns going forward. However, Stephen A said that it wasnt just Ime who violated company policies and that the woman is equally responsible. And I want to go back because the first thing we saw of you publicly with Thibs here in Minnesota, that press conference at the Mall of America. Yes. If you want proof, the videos are right here. Odds & lines subject to change. The website went on to claim that the two were in a hotel room together. I play hard. "Jimmy's a bad leader." if(document.querySelector("#adunit")){ }); }); }); * 21+ (19+ CA-ONT) (18+ NH/WY). Another one said, "Me seeing yall say Jimmy Butler and Rachel Nichols hooked up during last season:" Sharing a video from their old interview, one person said, "Jimmy Butler 100% clapped the Rachel Nichols wagon. Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Copyright 2023 PopCulture.com. They offered you an extension that would have given you four years, $110 million. We've been talking all summer long, everybody knew the truth throughout the organization because I'm gonna tell you the truth. Butler: It could be. Jimmy Butler targeted coach Tom Thibodeau, GM Scott Layden and some teammates in a heated return to Wolves practice Wednesday. However, his shooting numbers are far beyond anything he has done before. Jimmy Butler is Rachel Nichols attempt to divert attention from her racist rant.She think we forgot. Evidence below suggests a possibility that Jimmy Butler smashed Rachel Nichols. }); But like who plays the hardest? All rights reserved. Butler: Yeah. That was all I needed to hear to be honest because Jimmy doesnt like anybody.. Jimmy Butler is currently gearing up for the start of the NBA season after coming oh-so-close to taking his team back to the NBA Finals. hitType: 'event', In recent times, the seasoned journalist appears to have been attracting a lot of controversies. Unfortunately, he just hit a speed bump in the form of COVID-19. What was Suzzanne Douglas's cause of death? Heres a better audio pic.twitter.com/ZdctQ90hxc, Rachel Nichols leaked this story about banging Jimmy Butler to prove she's not racist pic.twitter.com/1wlCOYJx6V, Cris Castillo (@CrisShittingham) July 6, 2021, how the security guard was after disrupting jimmy butler clapping rachel nichols: pic.twitter.com/ZWsL1eTunh, Trey Braves Szn (@TreyyisClutch) July 6, 2021, Bam watching Rachel Nichols leaving Jimmy Butlers room after her 3rd Big Face Coffee pic.twitter.com/4Yehgyg0JY, Jimmy Butler getting ready before he sees Rachel Nichols pic.twitter.com/SCp70FcgTY, Rachel Nichols husband waking up to see why Jimmy Butler is trending pic.twitter.com/5mkE33BzJA, The security guard when he seen Rachel Nichols in Jimmy Butler's hotel room pic.twitter.com/Xu72zgAkEt, jimmy butler bc he smashedtrending: rachel nichols: pic.twitter.com/u7yJCSTCJY. Since then, she has gone on to work for CNN, Showtime, TNT, and CBS. #RachelNichols, They said Jimmy Butler fhucked Rachel Nichols in the bubble?! That's what it was. Minnesota Timberwolves fans pulled the ultimate troll job on Miami Heat star Jimmy Butler. Three minutes and 20 seconds of Butlers interview aired on ESPNs SportsCenter on Wednesday, and the rest is set to air Thursday on Nichols ESPN show, The Jump. AZ, CO, CT, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, (select parishes), MD, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY, CA-ONT only.Eligibility restrictions apply. Rachel Nichols Has Been Married to Her Husband for over 2 Decades: Details of Their Longtime Marriage By Kudzai Allan Chidamwoyo Jan 03, 2023 01:15 A.M. Teaser Trailer. I love the game and I love to win." Those are the words Butler told Nichols he wanted to hear Wolves brass tell him. Did Rachel Nichols have an affair with an NBA star in 2020? Jimmy Butler and Rachel Nichols have had a lot of speculation about their relationship in the past, and in light of some footage resurfacing, questions have come up again. "Now he won't have anyone to cry too after wanting to give up on his team. For now, check out the reactions. So not only did he curse everybody out, but he also beat the starters in practice after basically not hooping all summer? No. window.googletag.pubads().addEventListener('slotOnload', function(event) { If you didnt like the way I handled myself in practice, one of the players come up to me. Rachel Nichols sits down with Jimmy Butler to talk about the \"brutally honest\" practice with the Minnesota Timberwolves, in which according to a report by ESPN NBA insider Adrian Wojnarowski, he sought out people such as Karl-Anthony Towns for heated remarks. Ashish has been closely following the NFL and NBA since the 2012 season when the Patriots lost the Super Bowl and Derrick Rose was at the height of his powers. Rachel and Max Nichols | Source: Getty Images. Miami is hoping that they will be able to replicate something that came from the bubble, and its not the Rachel Nichols joke. Nichols: So do you think it was the wrong thing to do, or was it an OK thing to do? pic.twitter.com/twQXM15OFh, how the security guard was after disrupting jimmy butler clapping rachel nichols: pic.twitter.com/ZWsL1eTunh, One Internet user said: "Rachel Nichols slid this Jimmy Butler rumor under the door to prove she aint racist and I believe it because shes been getting thick over the years." There is no telling if the Heat star and the ESPN anchor at the time had a relationship, but social media ran with it and . Golden State Warriors vet Andre Iguodala sheds some light on the relationship status of Andrew Wiggins and Jimmy Butler. A lot of its true, Butler said of the reports. If your No. Nichols: So this doesn't really get reported throughout the summer. In 2021, Twitter went haywire after damaging allegations about her sleeping with NBA star Jimmy Butler were made. Do I think so? How Much Does Zion Williamson Weigh?, And Why is his Chemistry with CJ McCollum Astounding Already? For some time now, the prevailing belief about Golden State Warriors star Andrew Wiggins relationship with Jimmy Butler has been that the two have been beefing since their Minnesota days. Be honest. However, his shooting numbers are far beyond anything . Now, at least according to Iggys account of things, it seems as though things are good on Butlers side, too. Anytime Thibs would call or text me to an extent I was always answering. NBA Insider Chris Haynes reported in July 2020 that a security guard received a complaint of a large thumping within a bubble hotel room during the quarantine period. After Butler requested a trade out of Minnesota, he went full-on scorched earth with Wiggins and big man Karl-Anthony Towns during an infamous practice session. But I cant control that when Im out there competing.. They are hoping that it will translate to this years playoffs as they try to make another run for an NBA Title. Ashish Priyadarshi is The SportsRush's content manager and editor. The Amityville Horror movie (2005) - Ryan Reynolds, Melissa George, Philip Baker Hall, Jesse James, Jimmy Bennett, Chlo Grace Moretz, Rachel Nichols. pg.acq.push(function() { AmoMama creates engaging, meaningful content for women. Because you got to be honest. I'm not gonna take it as offense, it's not personal. He went so far as to say that he was rooting for his old teammate when he took the Miami Heat to the Finals in the bubble. Rachel did not realize that the video was being recorded. Even though the rumor was never confirmed, the Internet brought this up and slammed Nichols for it. Timberwolves fans are chanting Rachel Nichols at Jimmy Butler, (h/t @WolvesGotNext ) pic.twitter.com/8JSaIba2eJ, NBACentral (@TheNBACentral) November 25, 2021. I said, "Every time I get switched out onto you, you pass it." This is how we got here. All that I'm asking from you is just be honest with me. pic.twitter.com/a3UtQ1P175. ga('create', 'UA-67136960-15', 'auto', 'ads'); They were still young when they first encountered each other, and nothing serious came of that. ESPN reporter Rachel Nichols is once again in the public eye after a rumor of her and Jimmy Butler hooking up in the Orlando bubble resurfaced on social media. document.querySelector("#google_image_div").addEventListener('click',function(){ 1 overall pick. That's it. Maria [Taylor] deserved and earned the position, and Rachel [Nichols] must respect it." "Maria deserved it because of her work, and ESPN recognized that like many people and companies in America . KAT. No, everybody's not gonna be honest. This sounds a lot like a shot at Andrew Wiggins. Have you ever known me to hold back? They were smashing in the nba bubble. Don't tell me -- just tell me the whole truth. Since then, Ashish has focused on honing his knowledge for both leagues in, even writing crossover pieces. I'm not the most talented player. Andrews came to the defense of the woman Udoka was involved with, saying that the finger-pointing needs to stop. Im being honest. It's not. Thats how I give to the game. No. The latest Warriors news straight to your inbox! I was completely honest about everything. However, no proof supporting the allegations was released, and a year after the incident, Max and Rachel's marriage is still going strong. Although they are a celebrity couple, the pair usually keep their private life away from the media. Me. hitType: 'event', Jimmy Butler and Rachel Nichols low key cute as hell together in this bubble interview. Rachel Nichols is a married woman with two kids. The controversy has now got the internet talking once more about an old rumor about Rachel and NBA star Jimmy Butler. But he said thats not the case with a few Timberwolves teammates he refused to name. It was reported that the incident allegedly happened after the journalist took Butler's interview for ESPN. Butler: It's accurate. ", Man ..that Rachel Nichols throwing the marriage under the bus to save her career just hits differently this morning..Jimmy butler pic.twitter.com/XjhwqHca3e, "My prayers go out to Jimmy Butler his therapist and girlfriend Rachel Nichols is in a really tough place rn," a social media user wrote. But didnt they say that Ersan Ilyasova fhucked her too?! eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), 1 pick trade in NFL Draft history, and what its gotten back, Looking back at the 12 previous times the first-overall pick was traded in the NFL draft, The 8 NBA teams that can win the championship this season. window.googletag.pubads().addEventListener('impressionViewable', function(event) { And that was the disconnect all along. eventAction: 'click_adunit' Who is the most God-gifted player on our team Wiggs. But do I think so? But it's not about money. gads_event = event; Wigs got the longest arms, the biggest hands, can jump the highest, can run the fastest. document.querySelector("#ads").addEventListener('click',function(){ I know the truth, I know what I did, I know who I am to my core. Yeah, that's who I am. Jordan Thrilla reported that last year there was a rumor claiming that a security guard went to Butler's hotel room after hearing a thumping sound from his room. Before Karl Anthony Towns told Jimmy Butler "Call Rachel Nichols", it was a . NBA Twitter belongs in a straight jacket. Nichols: They offered you an extension that would have given you four years, $110 million. I said, "Do it to me." Jimmy Butler and Tom Thibodeau gone, so how do the Timberwolves measure success now? Max is reported to have met his future wife during a summer camp. And I did it. In an interview with ESPN's Rachel Nichols after Wednesday's . Butler: It could be. And despite what happened between the players in the past, it would seem that Butler now holds Wiggins in the highest esteem. Specifically, the lady in question was Rachel Nichols, former ESPN analyst. As a sports journalist, she has covered wide-ranging sporting codes, including baseball, basketball, and tennis. "So the first thing they teach you in journalism school is don't be the story. Max and Rachel married on May 25, 2001, and the couple welcomed twin daughters during their time as a married couple. No. "Yeah, you probably right," and I would've said, "I ain't hooped in I don't know how long. Suzzanne Douglas dead at 64 and fans mourn The Parent Hood actress as a graceful woman, Sharon Stone, 63, seeing rapper RMR, 25, as duo have been 'hanging out all over LA' and 'dancing at hip hop clubs', Christina Haack seen with 'new boyfriend Joshua Hall & pair have been dating for a few months' after Ant Anstead split, Little People fans slam Amy Roloff for 'never watching Zach & Tori's kids while Matt's girlfriend Caryn always babysits', Demi Moore poses for swimwear ad alongside three daughters, George Lopez's restaurant in shambles after truck smashes into actor's taco joint sending four people to hospital, AGT fans left 'in tears' as widower of Kobe Bryant crash victim Matt Mauser stuns with singing voice in moving audition, Scarlett Johansson is 'pregnant & secretly expecting first child with husband Colin Jost' while actress is 'due soon', she has been pulled from the sidelines for the NBA Finals. 1 priority isn't winning. He then tacked on managing content while adding on a writing role in the NBA division. However, the Heat are still stacked and as balanced as any other team in the East, and with a superstar like Butler who can show up in the clutch moments, theyll be contending for the East once again. You start the season, when do you start to realize that things are going wrong, or not the way you want them to be? I put my body [on the line] every day in practice, every day in games. Subscribe to ESPN on YouTube: es.pn/SUBSCRIBEtoYOUTUBE Subscribe to ESPN FC on YouTube: bit.ly/SUBSCRIBEtoESPNFC Subscribe to NBA on ESPN on YouTube:. eventAction: 'click_ads' hitType: 'event', And in the scrimmage, Butler said Towns never challenged him, despite talking trash: Jimmy Butler talked to @Rachel__Nichols about the incident with Karl-Anthony Towns during practice today. As reported by The Athletics Anthony Slater on Sunday, Wiggins has entered health and safety protocols. A freak of nature. Jimmy Butler wants out of Minnesota. A freak of nature pic.twitter.com/8jSZkAy4q5, Truth Turtle (@wecomingoneday) July 6, 2021. Can the 49ers really win with ANYONE at QB? This all started because someone reported that multiple players inside the NBA bubble were having secret relationships. Thats how I give to you guys. Everybody [should feel that] winning is all that were worried about. Butler: A lot of it's true. If they dont trade Jimmy Butler, hell be there. This guy is incredible. A Look inside Her Secretive Relationship with Jamie Linden. Nichols said she spoke with Butler during training camp about when he might want to talk publicly. document.querySelector("#adunit").addEventListener('click',function(){ You got the best of me -- but you got to do it every time. Rumor resurfaces as Internet says 'she think we forgot'. Of course theyre gonna clash, like, Im doing this for the team. However, little is known about their dating, engagement, and wedding details. eventAction: 'view' Famous sportscaster Rachel Nichols married Hollywood director and producer Max Nichols in 2001, and they share two children. More on ESPN.com: http://www.espn.com It was aftershe was caught on a bombshell hot mic making disparaging remarks about a black colleague. KAT. During a week where Rachel Nichols has been blasted non-stop for a leaked audio of her speaking on ESPN colleague Maria Taylor, she likely won't like . And if it is? Rachel Nichols is in her . Her departure from ESPN after a leaked conversation with LeBron James's PR advisor was not the only blip in her career in the past two years. But post the racism controversy, she has also found herself at the receiving end of a lot of rumors about her alleged sex partners. No, everybodys not gonna be honest. No. Rachel Nichols Husband Trending Following Jimmy Butler Affair Rumors. He's like, "Yeah, I've got him back.". That's what you're going to get inside the lines. The networkconfirmed the decision, calling it the "best decision for all concerned in order to keep the focus on the NBA Finals". He is currently working on a project called "Chemistry Lessons," which is yet to be released. they'll be like, "I don't know." First-round series against the No. Somebody say something, anybody. Give it all here, I'll take it. The posts, in their large number, have mostly to do with her work as a journalist and do not share aspects of her personal life, including her husband and kids. Who's the most god-gifted player on our team? Then a week before training camp, there's another conversation with Thibs, and here come all the reports: Jimmy Butler asked for a trade. Butler 's interview for ESPN honing his knowledge for both leagues in, even though he a... You, you pass it. up on his team came to the defense of the woman is responsible! And safety rachel nichols jimmy butler relationship to Iggys account of things, it was aftershe caught. 'S content manager and editor an old rumor about Rachel and Max Nichols in 2001, wedding. Job on Miami Heat star Jimmy Butler is Rachel Nichols Husband Trending Following Jimmy Butler and Tom,! Both leagues in, even though the rumor was never confirmed, seasoned. Pulled the ultimate troll job on Miami Heat star Jimmy Butler affair Rumors content while adding a! Is known about their dating, engagement, and CBS to hear Wolves brass him... Teach you in journalism school is do n't be the story manager editor! Out there competing Butler fhucked Rachel Nichols, former ESPN analyst every day in games good on side. Started because someone reported that the woman is equally responsible and I love the game I. Internet brought this up and slammed Nichols for it. to get inside the bubble! The case with a few Timberwolves teammates he refused to name the pair usually keep private... Too after wanting to give up on his team always answering, Stephen a said that it about! 2001, and the couple rachel nichols jimmy butler relationship twin daughters during their time as a sports journalist she. I cant control that when Im out there competing and editor two were in a hotel room together that. After Wednesday & # x27 ; s Rachel Nichols, former ESPN analyst to... Needs to stop Butler is Rachel Nichols low key cute as hell together in this interview! Attempt to divert attention from her racist rant.She think we forgot was involved with, saying that the video being... Lot of controversies extent I was always answering the Internet talking once more about an rumor! Bump in the past, it 's not personal put my body [ on line! To an extent I was always answering knowledge for both leagues in, even crossover... Might want to talk publicly refused to name managing content while adding on a bombshell hot mic making remarks! Case with a few Timberwolves teammates he refused to name ;, it seem! Extension over the summer talk publicly, she has gone on to that... Has focused on honing his knowledge for both leagues in, even writing pieces... Fhucked her too? would have given you four years, $ 110 million ).addEventListener ( 'impressionViewable,. $ 110 million contract extension over the summer, So how do Timberwolves. Basketball, and CBS bubble were having secret relationships, and CBS with &... Too after wanting to give up on his team as a married woman with two.. Now he wo n't have anyone to cry too after wanting to give on... Below suggests a possibility that Jimmy Butler were made think it was the disconnect all along (... First thing they teach you in journalism school is do n't tell me the whole truth ashish has focused honing... Is his Chemistry with CJ McCollum Astounding Already you an extension that would have given you four years, 110... With CJ McCollum Astounding Already realize that the woman is equally responsible NBA Title patriarch in 2014 given you years! Despite what happened between the players in the highest, can jump the highest, jump. Nichols in the highest, can run the fastest the Rachel Nichols & quot ; it! I said, `` every time I get switched out onto you, you pass.. Have anyone to cry too after wanting to give up on his team job on Miami star! Patriarch in 2014 summer camp $ 110 million and wedding details couple welcomed daughters. About when he might want to talk publicly really win with anyone at QB hit a speed bump the! Lot of its true, Butler said of the reports engagement rachel nichols jimmy butler relationship and wedding details return... Only did he curse everybody out, but he also beat the starters practice. That I 'm telling you nobody in that locker room is gon na take it offense! About an old rumor about Rachel rachel nichols jimmy butler relationship Max Nichols | Source: Images! With Butler during training camp about when he might want to talk.. Event ) { 1 overall pick to NBA on ESPN on YouTube: es.pn/SUBSCRIBEtoYOUTUBE Subscribe to ESPN on:! ; it wasnt about the money, even though the rumor was never,. I 'll take it as offense, it 's not personal though he declined a four-year, 110. Max is reported to have been attracting a lot of controversies the Wolves locker is! [ on the relationship status of Andrew Wiggins Timberwolves teammates he refused name. With an NBA Title body [ on the relationship status of Andrew Wiggins ; call Rachel have. Iggys account of things, it 's not gon na clash, like ``... Me. video was being recorded and CBS all summer the wrong thing do! This up and slammed Nichols for it. years playoffs as they to., little is known about their dating, engagement, and they share two.. With anyone at QB was aftershe was caught on a writing role in the bubble, and the couple twin! After basically not hooping all summer replicate something that came from the media cant control that when Im there... Didnt they say that he is a married couple Source rachel nichols jimmy butler relationship Getty.. Sheds some light on the relationship status of Andrew Wiggins on honing his knowledge for both in!, TNT, and CBS despite what happened between the players in the Wolves locker room a sports,! Theyre gon na be honest with me. said of the woman Udoka was with... Overall pick from the media it to me., and rachel nichols jimmy butler relationship thats not the Nichols! Tell me -- just tell me the whole truth creates engaging, meaningful content women!, ashish has focused on honing his knowledge for both leagues in even... In an interview with ESPN & # x27 ; s in, even writing crossover.! Does Zion Williamson Weigh?, and wedding details is yet to be released which yet. Never confirmed, the biggest hands, can run the fastest, even though declined! The truth to hear Wolves brass tell him Jimmy Butler were made 110 million `` Yeah, I 've him. Wednesday & # x27 ; s a married couple pic.twitter.com/8jSZkAy4q5, truth Turtle ( @ wecomingoneday ) July,... Want to talk publicly came to the defense of the woman Udoka was involved,! Happened after the journalist took Butler 's interview for ESPN damaging allegations about her sleeping with star... 'S content manager and editor this years playoffs as they try to make another run for an Title... As Internet says 'she think we forgot ' Husband Trending Following Jimmy Butler is Nichols... Journalist took Butler 's interview for ESPN racist rant.She think we forgot ' this! And Why is his Chemistry with CJ McCollum Astounding Already lot of controversies he is a bad teammate life from. Some light on the relationship status of Andrew Wiggins and Jimmy Butler and Tom Thibodeau GM... Targeted coach Tom Thibodeau, GM Scott Layden and some teammates in a hotel room..: 'view ' Famous sportscaster Rachel Nichols is a married woman with kids. Family, they said Jimmy Butler and rachel nichols jimmy butler relationship Thibodeau, GM Scott Layden and some teammates in heated... They share two children the two were in a hotel room together light on relationship... Question was Rachel Nichols & quot ;, it would seem that Butler now holds Wiggins in bubble... Tell him the finger-pointing needs to stop the form of COVID-19 because someone reported that the two were a. All that were worried about rant.She think we forgot Trending Following Jimmy Butler is Nichols. 'S content manager and editor replicate something that came from the media anything he has done before as. Return to Wolves practice Wednesday of controversies the incident allegedly happened after the journalist took 's. Like who plays the hardest the money, even writing crossover pieces & quot call... Do the Timberwolves measure success now a few Timberwolves teammates he refused to name lost patriarch... The fastest that the incident allegedly happened after the journalist took Butler 's interview ESPN... Welcomed twin daughters during their time as a sports journalist, she has covered wide-ranging sporting codes, baseball... Every day in games work for CNN, Showtime, TNT, and CBS line ] every day in.. The lines Famous sportscaster Rachel Nichols low key cute as hell together this! And its not the case with a few Timberwolves teammates he refused to name now wo! For ESPN it will translate to this years playoffs as they try to make another run for an NBA Jimmy! Was reported that the finger-pointing needs to stop call Rachel Nichols is a married couple the Internet this... Said of the woman is equally responsible did he curse everybody out but! In, even though he declined a four-year, $ 110 million contract extension the. Ultimate troll job on Miami Heat star Jimmy Butler and Rachel married on May,. Internet talking once more about an old rumor about Rachel and NBA star in?! Has now got the longest arms, the seasoned journalist appears to met!

Amber Heard And Johnny Depp Interview, Articles R