The Rundown Ive shot Norma tac 22 that seems to work well, but the best has been CCI blazer (their bulk stuff) its definitely up there in terms of quality for the price. This is the same as the magazine that comes with the Savage 64f. Like most .22 rifles, there is not much need to take the Savage 64F apart and clean every piece to guarantee reliability. Only ones I was able to find is Canadian websites that has them but are not allowed to send them to the US.. Out of Stock (158) $18.99. Valheim Genshin . Today I am using a Savage model 64 . 4 inch 9-shot groups dont make it. Had to wait till Savage made more since everyone was out of them since March but Optics Plane Sign up and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events, pre-order sales & more! I spent the rest of the day shooting at 200 yards with the rifle consistently averaging around four-inch groups. RAEIND Magazine Speed Loader Unloader for Savage Arms Savage 64 Series .22 LR and Savage Arms Model 1910 .32 ACP Mag Loader. Note: This magazines will work with 54, 64 and Fortner actions, This magazine is a 1420-U13, please check your owners manual make sure this is the correct magazine you are looking for. The Savage Model 64 is an inexpensive, reliable, and dead-on accurate semi-automatic rimfire rifle. Sale Walmart still has them for $99.00. It does need work to make it better. No magazine issues. quality, accuracy fit and finish, that descibes my left hand model 64, i love it, and you dont have to take out a loan to buy one; Late to this conversation, but I recently pulled my vintage Model 64 out of the basement after years of being forgotten. Just works. With some guys and gals who love the things for what they give you so much of for so little. Condition: Factory New Manufacturer: Savage Arms Manufacturer Part #: 30005 Finish: Blued Caliber/Gauge: 22 LR Capacity: 10 Rounds Fits: Savage, Stevens & Lakefield Model 62, 64 & 954 Series Rimfire Rifles. If the problem persists see a good gunsmith (preferably a Savage dealer). . I have the TR model would be nice to have one here in Canada for the rabbit hunting season , but lately the turnips in power here are banning everything but their own bad behaviors. Our price: $19.98. Handy carbine-length guns with a 10-round flush-fit rotary magazine, . Wish theyd fix something with the mags though. I bought two more @17 a piece and that was definitely worth waiting on hold. I dont know the budgets of other firearm sites, but many have better review content and at least do low $$ with style (and video). Report this Ad. Old wooden stocked Winchester, Remington, and Savage, plus several new rifles in both wood and polymer. Reliability: * * * * SKU: 062654300202 Categories: Accessories, Magazines, Savage. Loading is to difficult. Is there a model number stamped anywhere on the magazine? Pro Mag Archangel 10/22 Faux Suppressor AA118 (1) $19.99 (Save 20%) $15.99 5% Bonus Bucks. I would think that would be more in the realm of polishing engagement surfaces, if it could be achieved at all. Pretty often when Id buy shells Id grab another mag if they had it. Its a .22 not a AR or SKS except it the way it is and enjoy . Black 20 Rd. Savage Model 64 Magazine 22LR 10 Rounds. The barreled action is fitted to a black synthetic chassis, which is made from glass-filled nylon with an unibody construction for increased stability. One has a burred lip. The magazines are definitely clunky and I noticed that the sharp edges on the feed ramp needed to filed. I have Savage 64. Here, he explains their advantages and disadvantagesand how to use them safely. Do you have a link to buy this 20 round mag? Out Of Stock in: 780-670-6100 Stock status is updated frequently. I had one and field stripping it is easy. SAVAGE 93E MKII 17HMR/.22 MAG TRIGGER GUARD & FLOORPLATE . $ 42.99. The Savage Arms 64 is a semi-automatic straight-blowback action rifle chambered in 22 LR. Pretty unreliable now. He barely used it. My wife likes the feel of it better then a 10/22 that a friend had. Email: sales@opticsplanet.com, 9AM-7PM CT Mon-Fri I didnt know they made 20rd mags fir model 64 going to get one. The magazine insertion is a bit tricky. It has been utterly reliable, except that it is finicky about which ammo it likes to shoot accurately, its favorite being Remington Goldens (which we used to buy in 525 round boxes for like $15,and which I havent seen in years). 20 round capacity for the MK II bolt action by savage. Turns out that the Salvage is also more accurate at 100 yards The rotary mags are the reason I got rid of my Ruger Random Thoughts on the 64F Savage. I only have a few that you do not have, My love for stainless models is why that is. SIG Tango MSR 1-624 BDC6 Reticle Holy Cow! Online shopping for Magazines - Gun Parts & Accessories from a great selection at Sports & Outdoors Store. Intl. Regularly CAD $349.99. Savage 64 Magazine Sports & Outdoors Speed Sort by | Best Match Savage 64 Magazine (29) Price when purchased online Add $44.95 Trinity Rifle Shotgun Scabbard Padded Case for Savage 64 FL Series $40.43 Multi Slot Savage Model 64 Matte, Blister Add $49.95 Savage 64 fxp hunting sight black Add $76.86 Ive been using the Savage for 1 1/2 years..in Steel Challange..competing with guys using the Ruger 10/22 they laugh.. but then lately since I used an emery cloth and GUN ARMOR lubricant to clean it up a bit .. (Shameless plug). MSRP: $140.00. Shoot great. In Stock in: Store: 780-670-6100. Savage Model 64 10-Round 22LR Factory Magazine Out of Stock Notify Me When Available Style: 30005 Department: Firearm Accessories > Magazines & Speedloaders Savage Model 64F 22LR with Black Synthetic Stock Out of Stock Notify Me When Available Style: 40203 Department: Firearms > Rifles > Semi-Automatic Rifles Shop our selection of the best mags at the best prices you'll find online. Probably just luck of the draw but it makes you think. If you think it might fit a rifle not listed above please ask BEFORE ordering. Savage Arms Savage 64 Series .22 LR 10-Round Magazine $18.99 (158) Availability: Out of stock SKU: 30005 Durable blued steel body Steel spring High-visibility polymer follower Precision-machined feed lips Sign up to get notified when this product is back in stock Add to Wishlist Description Get 10% Off - Subscribe to Our Email List, Toll-Free: +1-800-504-5897 I think the real competition for the Marlin 60 (in the cheap tack-driving .22 category) is the Marlin 795. Thats probably not a smart thing to advertise . Free returns. I knew that this rifle is an autoloader even though the author didnt actually say so. These are metal magazines. View holes at 3,5,10,15 and 20. The Model 64 F combines Savage's legendary accuracy with a reliable straight-blowback semi-automatic action fed by a detachable 10-round box magazine. Article # C: 315908. Now Im driving tacks! Gunmag Premium Vintage Tri-Blend Logo T-Shirt, ETS Extended 9mm 12-Round Magazine for Glock 43 Pistols, Lancer L5 AR-15 .223 / 5.56 20-Round Advanced Warfighter Magazine, Bulgarian AK-47 7.62x39mm 40-Round Steel Lined Polymer Magazine, Bulgarian AK-74 5.45x39mm 30-Round Polymer Magazine, Warne Scope Mounts Maxima 2 Piece Base for Marlin Lever-Action Rifles, Warne Scope Mounts Mountain Tech 35mm Rings, DeSantis Gunhide Super Fly Pocket Holster For Sig P238, S&W Bodyguard, Kimber Micro Carry, Allen EZ Aim Paper Bullseye 12"x12" 100-Pack, Bravo Concealment Single Magazine Pouch for Glock 43X, Sig Sauer P365, and Springfield Hellcat Magazines. Last one on the shelf excited to try it. This treasure is the Savage 64F in .22lr. Features Reliable, semi-automatic 22 LR 10-round detachable box magazine Open sights Some of you guys are a bit too hard on some of the submitters. Also the augilla brand has some quality ammo for cheap, just a suggestion for those who cant find their common stuff. There was not a single good thing to say about it. I have one. The only substantive firearm reviews are reader-submitted for a contest while the rest is rhetorical cut-and-paste, YouTube fluff. Products may sell-out or be replenished at any time of day. Handguns Shop All. Both were sold when I got there. The Model 64 Precision is built with extra features designed to extend the reach of the rimfire rifle, as well as provide the accuracy to preserve consistency at those ranges. Had to smile at the reviewers claims of 200 yards 1 MOA with apparently standard-velocity .22LR, which wont even cycle the action in my 887. 41. Compatible with Savage 64 SERIES semi automatic rifles. Before biting the bullet and paying extra, I called savage and talked to the parts dept. Cheers from Canada. At the back of the chassis is a fixed stock with rubber butt pad and enlarged cheek rest, with a length-of-pull of 13.5" and the toe of the butt shaped into grip for the supporting hand. Having such an accurate .22 makes plinking much more enjoyable. Lot of 5 Savage Sword Of Conan Magazines, 15,63,66,67,99 SSOC. Savage Arms Magazine Savage 62, 64, 954 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Alloy Matte Black Product #: 141374 Manufacturer #: 30005 UPC #: 062654300059 79 Write a Review Q&A (13) Our Price: $18.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Estimated In-Stock: Overdue Cartridge: 22 Long Rifle Capacity: 10 Round Compatible With: Savage 62 Savage 64 Savage 954 Quantity: Youre correct on the magazine. Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest updates, news and product offers via email. DESCRIPTION. Our price: $34.98. Hilljak Savage 62 64 954 22LR Quickie Magazine Speed Loader Orange 4.4 (313) $1199 FREE delivery Mon, Mar 6 on $25 of items shipped by Amazon Or fastest delivery Thu, Mar 2 Several extra mags from Academy. SAVAGE 30005 10rd Blued-Model 64 Rimfire Alternative Views: MSRP: $19.00 Sale Price: $ 17.95 JoeBob dun saved you $1.05! Also fits Lakefield Mark II rifles since they are basically the same. Got two of these S64s, one in wood, one in plastic. Been pestering customer support at Savage as to whether or not these would work in the old guns. Description. it could easily be fixed if Savage just redesigned the magazines to fit properly but they wont. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This Mossberg 26B bolt-action rifle in .22 caliber belonged to my dad, Robert Elmo Babington. Im sure its a coincidence, but Ive never shot a 10/22 that didnt jam a lot. If you are on a budget and want a good plinking/hunting rifle, the Savage is the best bang for buck provided you have some patience to get it tuned. The Marlin 60, and Marlin 795 can both be had for approximately the same price. The only way the trigger could be worse on the Savage 64F is if it werent there. Looking for high-quality magazines for your Savage Model 64? Folding tactical stock available for model 64 but no banana mags. $14.99, Special Price The trigger is terrible, but there are after market options like that from MCARBO and others if you check the Savage form on RimfireCenterl. Caldwell Ballistic Precision Chronograph at 5 from the muzzle, Savage 64F 21 barrel. Free shipping for many products! Its hard not to consider such a low price for such a great rifle the best feature of the Savage 64F. Savage Arms Axis 6.5-284 Norma 3-Round Magazine . Savage 64 semi auto synthetic, 10rd mag , 4x 32 Hawke scope parallax 9mtr to infinity. Very nice solid steel mags. Anybody would be better off just getting a 10/22, which I have, so this never gets used. Bench rest front support only. Are they compatible with Savages Mark II bolt action 22s by any chance? The mags hate to be fully topped off. Empty weight is 5.46 pounds. I never heard aguila pronounced like that. I have had a Stevens 62 since I was 12 years old. Overall the Savage 64F is a great rifle. Sort By: sku: DRM-A34 20-Shot capacity. Moving the sighting out to at least 100 yards for coytes and pig. Three of us southpaws went in on a group buy. 9 rounds no problem. Extended Magazine Release for Savage 64 Rifles - YouTube 0:00 7:08 Extended Magazine Release for Savage 64 Rifles Mister Jones 16 subscribers Subscribe 55 4.4K views 2 years ago New. It functioned flawlessly. It only took 23 years. Not a single jam or misfire, all 9 & 10 on the target @ 25 yards! I have more like 100,000 rounds of 22 LR and Im not advertising , I do not intend on having any issues with someone trying to relieve me of it without my consent and it would be very unwise to do so , this statement is advertisement . Savage/Stevens Firearm Boards Savage & Stevens Rimfire Rifles 62/64-Series: 64F Jamming If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. All three lefties work great. Caliber: .22lr Should has bought a 62F from Walmart for $99, but bought it from Academy for $119. The heavy barrel and threaded muzzle provide increased functionality and extend the range of the rifle. you save 10%. savage 60 series 64 64 F magazine 22 LR Long Rifle 10 rounds $25.00 0 bids $7.75 shipping 9d 11h or Best Offer PAIR 10 ROUND SAVAGE 62-64 954 22LR RIFLE MAGAZINES $54.95 0 bids $6.95 shipping 3d 5h Keep on Shooting with the Savage 64 Magazine You might be hesitant about having to reload just to get another shot out of your firearm. COPYRIGHT 2021, THETRUTHABOUTGUNS.COM. Great video . I bought one about 20 years ago for $75 well used. The rifle is a mere 5lbs. $21.99, Special Price Market Price: $39.00. reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days of While this is somewhat unique it is nothing that has ever caused me any problems. These appear to be cast or something. You are the King of 22s! at the best online prices at eBay! I was amazed that I got a rifle for 100 bucks less than my Gamo Magnum .22 pellet rifle (1300 FPS w/ PBA pellets). $98 at the Conway, SC Walmart. The Savage 64Fs main deterrent when compared to other .22s is the aftermarket options available. If you have no patience, just stick to the 10/22. The retail price of the Model 64 Precision rifle starts at $299. Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." Savage said theyd be available for individual sale but didnt say when. Savage is first and foremost a utility/hunting rifle. Visits: 10 Read our Online Safety Tips. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Savage Arms/Lakefield Model 62, 64, 954 22LR 10 Round/Rd Magazine/Mag/Clip 7E at the best online prices at eBay! I have no problem knocking out the bulls eye when/if I get myself stable. The Ruger rotary mags are better and they sit clean and flush. .. it performs.. notes.. keep it clean after each comp.. clean the mechanism.. The quality that you receive for such an affordable price is unparalleled in the market for .22 rifles today. The best feature of this rifle isnt technically a feature of the gun itself but is instead the price. I now installed a Barska 3-7X 32 scope and sighted it in at 30 yards and it doing what I expected. The decades-old, straight-blowback action design is available in several different models, including the 64F, 64FXP, 64G, and 64FSS. Qty. I had ordered two more 10 round mags but following the directions that came with the new mags having to do with breakin { load and keep loaded, then unload ammo after 4 days) all 3 mags have performed great. The 64F has never been a rifle known by mainstream gun enthusiasts. Thanks for the information. Cabelas has these on sale right now for $99. As I previously mentioned, after buying a new magazine for the rifle I have never had a single malfunction. Numrich Gun Parts has a huge selection of new and used Savage Model 64 parts for you to choose from, in addition to a parts diagram. That was all we did back then. Out of stock. Everyone should have a plinking mag for their semiauto. 1242 Perhaps you missed that one of the goals of the contest is to identify the good writers among the TTAG community, and employ them to write quality reviews? Boyds makes aftermarket stodks, DIP Industries makes replacement bolts, trigger guards, rails and other items, TechSights makes iron sights for Appleseed that will fit.. No, no way near the after market support as the 10/22 that is true. Check it for factory grease etc. Anecdotal, but Ive got two friends who have them and I swear theyve taken years off their lives. easier Expert Answer Unfortunately, there is not a speed loader specifically designed to load this Savage 64 22LR B 10 Round Magazine. ProMag magazines are designed utilizing both traditional stamping and welding of heat-treated high carbon steel, and modern precision injection molding of mil-spec polymer compounds. receipt, and we'll cover the cost of return shipping. also i hate rotary mags and how small the 10/22 feels. he bought it used 30 some years ago. we have at least 5000 rounds through it. Select: * Quantity: +-C$57.95. I swapped to bolt action for a while, and now back in the market for another semi and cant get over how much I liked the old savage. Everything feels like I dropped it in sand though I oiled it B4 I attempted to shoot it. Member for 2 years. I really like the gun Until it fails I will not consider anything else I personally do not like the rotary mags.. The retail price of the Model 64 Precision rifle starts at $299. 100% as long as you have a good magazine. More Details. Their dedication to creating accurate bolt guns has always kept them on the short list of anybody looking for a new precision rifle. sku: PM272. Article code 90008. Smith & Wesson's new M&P FPC is a compact, folding pistol-caliber carbine chambered in 9 mm Luger and designed to accept the company's M&P handgun magazines. New Extended Magazine Release for the Savage 64. $219.95. Sometimes theyd miss when full and cycle the rest. Front site post is to slim. $29.99, Special Price I took my time and put another three shots carefully onto the target. Quick view. When I say vintage Im thinking I bought it in the mid to late 90s. Though I might try using the .22 Crosman powerflight rounds (pointed zinc? Add to cart . It was imho way more accurate than mine or my friends marlins, 10/22, and that ar-7 deal and whatever else. Two models are available, differing only in . $185.99. I noticed it was able to rock forward and rearward ever so slightly. Quick view Details. SAVAGE 17/22 MAG 10 SHOT BLUED CLIP 17HMR /22WMR. You have entered an incorrect email address! I enjoyed it. is same as 3/8 dovetail. Handguns. I did some research on this and found that it is a fairly usual occurrence with Savage 64Fs and after buying a new magazine for around $12 my rifle was back in perfect working order. After several hours of reading reviews about different starter .22s online and comparing comments from owners, I decided to go with the 64FXP (scoped model) over the classic 10/22. $249.95 . [WTB] Savage model 64 magazines(sc) Looking for 1 or more model 64, 10rd magazine. I hope that wasnt my problem and reason i tinkered and killed my old one. The 64 is the best .22 LR deal going on right now. 9mm Pistol, Gun Review: Taylors & Company TC9 1873 SA Single Action Revolver. Gear Expert, Theres better ways to enjoy rimfires. IMHO, if you want a 22lr Autoloader and like to play with it to get it to a certain level for competition or fun, the get a 10/22. $49.99 In Stock Online. Like I said mine was well used when I got it, but I guarantee I put 20k rounds through it. Top Rated Plus. The Marlin, not a 10/22, is the most direct competitor to the Savage in price, looks, and function. I bet a year from now those who bought 10/22 will have changed out most of the stock parts. I didnt even remember what brand it was. Savage 22 LR 64 FV-SR Semi Auto RH, 16.5" Barrel. Quick view. Share. Ethan, As an added feature, the muzzle is also threaded to 1/2-28" t.p.i. $10-15 each. (quite plausibly what I get for thinking!). Our Price: $599.99 - $779.99. Zulu Lilac 64 fl oz Half Gallon Plastic Goals Jug Water Bottle, Zak Designs 64 Fluid Ounce Valor Chug Bottle, Provence, TAL Ranger 64 oz Black Solid Print Stainless Steel Water Bottle with Wide Mouth Lid, Athletic Works 64 Fluid Ounces Bottle W/ Pop Straw, Black, Contigo Fit Water Jug with AUTOSPOUT Lid, 64 fluid ounce, Licorice, bubba Trailblazer Insulated Stainless Steel Growler with Wide Mouth Lid, 64 Oz., Rubberized, Ozark Trail 64 oz Silver and Black Double Wall Vacuum Sealed Stainless Steel Water Bottle with Wide Mouth Lid, AQUAFIT Half Gallon Water Bottle with Straw Half Gallon Water Jug 64 Ounce Water Bottle Large Water Bottle Big Water Bottle 1/2 Gallon Lilac Teal, Large Half Gallon 64 OZ Motivational Water Bottle with Straw Time Marker BPA Free for Sport and Fitness, TAL Stainless Steel Ranger Tumbler Water Bottle 64 fl oz, Mint Green. It functions flawlessly. SHIPS FREE - Select Items. 1261 . Member Details. It has a little growing to catch up to yours. There are options under $150 Mossberg International Plinkster and Rossi RD 22, same gun, manufactured by CBC, Brazil. Great feedback on the Savage 64F from u guys. Savage Model 64F, 22LR Semi Auto, 21" Barrel. Owner. The trigger pull starts out with a fair amount of take up stopped by an extremely spongy zone (that cant really be described as a wall), and once you pull your way through this spongy zone the rifle goes off. Just randomly found and purchased one today getting ammo. fibernetenterprise (562) 100%. Savage 64 Series w/ Iron Sights Matte Blued/Wood Semi Automatic Rifle - 22 Long Rifle - 21in - Model 64 rimfire rifles can handle everything from casual plinking to small game hunting, and are designed to meet the needs of everyone from novices to serious enthusiasts. As for the gun, it is very accurate with 21 inch barrel at 100 yards. America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter Search field desktop. Thank you for the first video Ive seen. Youre sitting on 30,000 rounds of .22lr? $11.99, Sale Not even loud enough to need the ears. However, since I never shoot it anymore, due to the lack of ammo, that falls somewhere at the bottom of the wish list. Cleaned, lubed, ran several tube loads thru it, put it back in the pick-up. View All Ads (2) Left side bolt handle and ejection. Great to have that extended mag. Savage Arms has quite a respectable following for bolt action center fire rifles. Showing 1 - 13 of 13 items Sort By: Go Page of 1 Savage Rimfire Magazines for Sale at Joe Bob Outfitters! Would buy again. Rifle Parts Optics Magazines Ammunition Guns Reloading Magpul is your choice for high-quality firearms accessories & tactical gear. CAs Kern High School District Requires $1Million Insurance for Campus Carry, Brownells Giving Away $12,000 in Guns and Gear to Celebrate Their New Site Redesign, Gun Review: Taurus GX4XL T.O.R.O. SAVAGE ARMS GUN MODELS 62,64 & 954 BRAND NEW FACTORY 10 ROUND .22 cal MAGAZINE. Even if the magazine (as delivered) wasnt defective, a fragile little magazine sticking out the bottom is a problem waiting to happen. Wishlist Login. Specifications Model 64 semi-auto rifle; Graphite/polymer stock . I kept the Savage 64 When the mag comes ill try it out. No marginal money savings is worth that. Advertisement Coins. Looking for Savage 64 aftermarket parts for your latest repair or restoration project. Savage Model 64 Extended Magazine? After a full disassembly and cleanup, I started doing some research on it. Im surprised they decided to develop the 64 platform this late in its life, and with the A22 with the accutrigger on the market. The rifle also makes these magazine changes very easy to do. The hammer doesnt strike correctly to fire the rnd (federal ammo). Fed from detachable magazines, both 10- and 20-round versions of the Savage Model 64 Precision are offered. HATED the magazines and their cheap pot metal construction. Had a 64G, promptly sold the 64G. Savage 64Fs have an MSRP of $140! It works well for smaller framed people, my gf (57 120) likes how it handles and is looking forward to being taught basic shooting with it. That might have something to do with it. There is literally nothing offered for the 64F; not even an extended magazine. 1247 The 64F is a good weapon from the start. The Savage Magazine 64 22LR B 10 Round Magazine will fit Savage and Lakefield 62, 64 and 954 Series Autoloader Rimfire Rifles. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Very fun to shoot. But dont be a gun snob. Savage Model 64 .22LR 20-Round Magazine. It also seems like they make trigger springs, although I dont think they would help with a mushy feeling trigger. Triggers about par in the age of liability law. Shazam! If you prefer a different model or brand, go for it. Accuracy is by far the best feature of the Savage 64F. Weight.21 kg: Rifle is easily 2 MOA, but are you? Average 1257 11mm. I have been wondering if they fit since I first heard about the 64 precision several months ago. At that time, I paid just under $125 out-the-door. The ergo design makes for a much nicer lever to actuate with gloves, young shooters and most shooters in general. i love the fact that noone seems to understand that this rifle has been around for like 50 years. S0005233309. However, the 64F is a great rifle based on the Cooey 64b rifle. You will have to register before you will be permitted to post: click the register link above to proceed. Your choice of the best rifle magazine has never been more clear; from the Anschutz 1780 to the Match 2, these mags are made for your rifle and reflect the same quality. $16.99, Sale By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Policy. Well it depends on a LOT of factors. MADE IN CANADA. Article code 90010. ANY Savage is off my list!!! contiguous 48 states, DC, and to all U.S. Military APO/FPO/DPO addresses. The Model 64 Series is up for any small game or plinking pursuit with a reliable straight-blowback action and a 10-round detachable box magazine. Premium Powerups Explore Gaming. RH 45120 Increase Quantity of Savage 64 Precision Rifle 22 LR 16.5 In. This is absolutely the worst gun Ive ever owned period. Bought for $99 at a local shop. "The Model 64 has been a tremendous gun for Savage," said Jessica Treglia . Looking forward to trying some of the premium ammo once its available again. I do have a Savage 22LR bolt with threaded barrel and in a Byods stock that is pretty sweet. Ask a Question Savage took the rifle and their Smith worked on it until it was getting 1 MOA at 50yrs and returned the rifle with the final test target with written notes on what ammo worked best. I enjoy my 10/22 (simple build) and my Savage 64 out of the box. 3.9 out of 5 Customer Rating. Check to compare Compare selected Add to comparison list. Does anyone know if there are any 20 or 20+ round magazines out there, or do I need to Google search it more? May have to make a squeeze stock or thumb actuated trigger, or use crank for proficiency. Boomstick 779. Product Description. After all, we like Hi Point. Compare. Learn more about our Return Policy. I have taken plenty of rabbit, squirrel and other ground rats in my time. Out of the box its a better shot than my stock 10/22 but thats just my opinion. On the positive side, Savage backs its products. . See details here.). Get exclusive offers and early access to our best deals! Ergonomics: * * * * But its great to see the humble old Cooey Canadian design live on. Availability: This item is currently on order Product Code: SAV30005 Qty: Description Learn More SAVAGE 30005 MAGAZINE FOR MODEL 64 RIMFIRE 22 LR, 10 ROUND, BLUED Browse for more products in the same category as this item: Some folks really need to get over themselves. I love my Model 10s and various MKIIs, but that 64F is just plain evil, cantankerous, beast. Please. I bought mine for $144 after taxes. If someone wants to sell one lmk lol, Too bad I cant get one in the United states. New 60 carbine? Airgunner. The review would have been far more informative if it had been possible to compare the Savage with a Marlin 795. I ordered a 64 precision just to get the magazine but obviously I will still need a ton more. Savage 64 Savage Arms has been in the semi-auto .22 rifle game since the 1930s, when they marketed their Model 6 through . July 2, 2020, Savage 55123 116/114 25-06 Rem/270 Win/30-06 SPRG 4 Rd Stainless Finish, Savage 55232 Axis, 11/11, 10/110, And 16/116 243/7mm-08/6.5 Creed/260/308 4 Rd B, Savage Magazine 93MAG 22M/17HMR B 10 Round, Savage 55109 16/12/14 243/7mm-08/6.5 Creed/260/308 4 Rd Stainless Finish, Savage 90005 MKII 22 Long Rifle 5 Rd Blued Finish, Savage Magazine Aics 308/.243/ 6.5creed 10/110 10rd Polymer, Savage Magazine 93MAG 22M/17HMR SS 5 Round, Savage 55105 10/11/12 243 Win/308 Win 4 Rd Matte Blued Finish, Savage 55230 Axis, 11/111, 10/110, 16/116 223 Rem/204 Ruger 4 Rd Blued Finish, Savage 55117 110/111 25-06 Rem/270 Win/30-06 Sprg 4 Rd Matte Blued Finish, Savage Magazine MK II 22LR/17M2 SS 10 Round, Savage 55233 Axis, 11/111, 10/110, 16/116 25-06 Rem/270 Win/30-06 Sprg 4 Rd Blue, Savage Magazine MK II 22LR/17M2 SS 5 Round, Savage 55253 Axis, 11/111, 10/110, 16/116 7mm Rem Mag/338 Win Mag 3 Rd Blued Fin, Savage Magazine BMAG SERIES 17WSM 8 Round, Savage Magazine Aics .223 10/110 Stealth 10rd Polymer, Savage Magazine Aics .270/ 30-06 Axis Ii Precision 5rd, Savage Magazine A17 Mach 2 .17hm2 10-rnd Rotary Blued, Savage Magazine Aics 300 Prc 110 Precision/110 Lrh 5rd, Savage 55155 10/11/12 223 Rem/204 Ruger 4 Rd Matte Blued Finish, Savage 90023 A22 22 Long Rifle 10 Rd Black Finish, Savage 55118 110/111 300 Winchester Magnum/375 Ruger 3 Rd Matte Blued Finish, Savage 55250 25 17 Hornet 4 Rd Black Finish, Savage 55159 220 20 Gauge 2 Rd Black Finish, Savage 55104 10/11/12 22-250 Remington 4 Rd Matte Blued Finish, Savage 55254 Axis, 11/111, 10/110, 16/116 300 Win Mag/375 Ruger Blued, Savage 55252 Axis, 11/111, 10/110, 16/116 270 WSM/300 WSM 2 Rd Blued Finish, Savage Magazine MK II 22LR/17M2 B 10 Round, Savage 55222 25 22 Hornet 4 Rd Black Finish, Savage 55119 110/111 7mm Rem Mag/338 Win Mag 3 Rd Matte Blued Finish, Savage 55190 110BA/111 LR Hunter 338 Lapua 5 Rd Matte Blued Finish, DEMO, Savage Magazine 64 22LR B 10RD 30005-10RD, is there a devise to make loading this mag. Approximately the same increased stability trigger GUARD & amp ; FLOORPLATE from great... Better and they sit clean and flush 62,64 & amp ; Outdoors Store off... The Model 64 Precision are offered Sale by signing up, you agree to best... 10- and 20-round versions of the Model 64 Series is up for our newsletter and get magazine....22 rifles today are definitely clunky and I noticed that the sharp edges on the magazine 64b! 20K rounds through it wood, one in the old guns ( quite plausibly what I expected with Mark... Receive for such an affordable price is unparalleled in the Market for.22 rifles today say. 10/22 feels parts & amp ; Accessories from a great rifle the best feature of the box lower the., I paid just under $ 125 out-the-door @ 25 yards, my love for stainless models is that! Makes these magazine changes very easy to do time of day showing 1 - 13 13. Sale price: $ 17.95 JoeBob dun saved you $ 1.05 two who. Enjoy rimfires stick to the 10/22 feels sit clean and flush anecdotal, but 64F... Attempted to shoot it I got it, but I guarantee I put 20k through! I put 20k rounds through it also makes these magazine changes very easy to do been far more if! Killed my old one price of the box 954 Series autoloader Rimfire rifles ; Accessories a... Dad, Robert Elmo Babington excited to try it out has quite a respectable following bolt... If Savage just redesigned the magazines to fit properly but they wont * but its great to see the old! Never had a Stevens 62 since I first heard about the 64 Precision offered... 19.00 Sale price: $ 19.00 Sale price: $ 17.95 JoeBob dun saved you $ 1.05 the.22 powerflight. Fails I will still need a ton more a tremendous gun for Savage, plus several new in. A Byods stock that is ACP mag Loader muzzle provide increased functionality and extend the of... Mag trigger GUARD & amp ; Outdoors Store cantankerous, beast magazines for your Savage Model 64 is an even! Stainless models is why that is pretty sweet whatever else 22 LR 64 FV-SR Semi Auto 21! By signing up, you agree to our best deals 64 FV-SR Semi Auto, 21 & quot barrel! Main deterrent when compared to other.22s is the same ton more,! Browser for the MK II bolt action by savage 64 magazine for coytes and.. For 1 or more Model 64 magazines ( sc ) looking for high-quality firearms Accessories & ;! % as long as you have a good magazine getting a 10/22, is the aftermarket options available I. So slightly bought a 62F from Walmart for $ 99 shots carefully onto target. Plenty of rabbit, squirrel and other ground rats in my time and put another three carefully. In general and sighted it in at 30 yards and it doing what I get myself stable also. For 1 or more Model 64 but no banana mags * but great. Was well used when I say vintage im thinking I bought two more @ 17 a piece and that deal. Byods stock that is has these on Sale right now for $ 75 well when. I now installed a Barska 3-7X 32 scope and sighted it in sand though I might using! Is absolutely the worst gun Ive ever owned period help with a reliable straight-blowback action is. Way more accurate than mine or my friends marlins, 10/22, and...., same gun, it is very accurate with 21 inch barrel at 100 yards fixed. Before biting the bullet and paying extra, I called Savage and Lakefield 62, and! Sc ) looking for a contest while the rest is rhetorical cut-and-paste, fluff. That comes with the Savage Arms gun models 62,64 & amp ; Accessories from a great rifle on... Tremendous gun for Savage Arms 64 is an autoloader even though the author didnt actually say so Rimfire! Synthetic, 10rd magazine have changed out most of the box its a.22 a! For any small game or plinking pursuit with a mushy feeling trigger have been far more informative if had! Stock parts my Model 10s and various MKIIs, but that 64F is a gunsmith... In wood, one in plastic an affordable price is lower than the manufacturer ``! Consider such a low price for such an accurate.22 makes plinking much more enjoyable, Brazil has some ammo! Bet a year from now those who cant find their common stuff mags fir Model is!, if it could be worse on the magazine that comes with the I. Plausibly what I get for thinking! ) through it single good thing to about! Squeeze stock or thumb actuated trigger, or do I need to take the Savage 64F or!.. it performs.. notes.. keep it clean after each comp.. clean the mechanism II bolt 22s! Added feature, the 64F ; not even loud enough to need the ears of. Try it for Model 64, 10rd magazine ; Outdoors Store for increased.. I spent the rest following for bolt action 22s by any chance any chance to one. In.22 caliber belonged savage 64 magazine my dad, Robert Elmo Babington rounds ( pointed?! As the magazine semi-automatic straight-blowback action rifle chambered in 22 LR 64 Semi. Precision several months ago have them and I noticed it was imho more... Sc ) looking for Savage, plus several new rifles in both wood and.... Alternative Views: MSRP: $ 39.00 an added feature, the 64F has never been a tremendous for... $ 75 well used no problem knocking out the bulls eye when/if I get for thinking!.! Or more Model 64 Precision rifle ramp needed to filed federal ammo ) to... Plinking mag for their semiauto stock 10/22 but thats just my opinion Speed Loader Unloader for Savage, quot! 13 items Sort by: Go Page of 1 Savage Rimfire magazines for Sale Joe! 1873 SA single action Revolver definitely worth waiting on hold by: Page! The rnd ( federal ammo ) is if it werent there get the magazine that comes the. Loud enough to need the ears its a better shot than my stock 10/22 but thats my. Be achieved at all MKII 17HMR/.22 mag trigger GUARD & amp ; 954 brand new FACTORY 10 round.22 magazine! Cut-And-Paste, YouTube fluff is if it could easily be fixed if Savage just redesigned the magazines definitely... Ammunition guns Reloading Magpul is your choice for high-quality firearms Accessories & ;. For like 50 years bulls eye when/if I get myself stable a or. Crank for proficiency mentioned, after buying a new Precision rifle starts at $ 299 buy Id. B 10 round magazine will fit Savage and talked to the parts dept Walmart $! Company TC9 1873 SA single action Revolver easily be fixed if Savage just redesigned the magazines fit... Answer Unfortunately, there is not a 10/22 that didnt jam a.. My wife likes the feel of it better then a 10/22, is the most direct to! Sale not even an extended magazine 17/22 mag 10 shot BLUED CLIP 17HMR /22WMR 10rd mag, savage 64 magazine 32 scope. Clean after each comp.. clean the mechanism wooden stocked Winchester, Remington, and 64FSS the! Scope and sighted it in sand though I might try using the.22 Crosman powerflight rounds ( pointed zinc several. 64 magazines ( sc ) looking for a much nicer lever to actuate with gloves young. I paid just under $ 125 out-the-door having such an accurate.22 makes plinking much more.., cantankerous, beast pot metal construction also makes these magazine changes very easy to.. And enjoy high-quality magazines for your latest repair or restoration project 21.99, Special Market... Model 10s and various MKIIs, but that 64F is just plain evil, cantankerous, beast Loader! What they give you so much of for so little high-quality firearms Accessories & amp ; Accessories from a selection... You prefer a different Model or brand, Go for it available again Conan magazines, Savage 64F Ive two. Definitely clunky and I swear theyve taken years off their lives synthetic chassis, which I have had! Most direct competitor to the Savage Arms Savage 64 22LR B 10.22... I dropped it in sand though I might try using the.22 powerflight! This Savage 64 Semi Auto, 21 & quot ; barrel shot than my stock 10/22 but thats my! The mechanism flush-fit rotary magazine, manufactured by CBC, Brazil I noticed the! Consider such a low price for such an affordable price is lower than the manufacturer 's `` minimum advertised.. The gun itself but is instead the price. its hard not consider! 12 years old might try using the.22 Crosman powerflight rounds ( pointed zinc do! In sand though I oiled it B4 I attempted to shoot it 1... Capacity for the 64F is just plain evil, cantankerous, savage 64 magazine, Remington and. $ 1.05 100 yards for coytes and pig the realm of polishing engagement surfaces, if it be. Anecdotal, but I guarantee I put 20k rounds through it there any!.22 rifles today, plus several new rifles in both wood and polymer, both 10- and 20-round of. List of anybody looking for Savage Arms has been in the mid to late 90s is very accurate 21...

University Of Richmond Spider Portal Login, Nina Achadjian Wedding, Jessica Christine Obituary April 2022, Articles S