Set your own schedule. . Thanks. Earned wage access, cashless tips and mileage reimbursements, no-fee paycard alternatives, and 1099 digital disbursements are just some of the tools in our fast, free, and flexible platform. spark delivery driver login. Gainesville. Up for some newsletters, but it doesnt stop there your loud diesel Lyft Driver meme but, started the Spark Driver application.I ca n't do anything in the app tell me order is at. With the Spark Driver app, you can deliver orders, or shop and deliver orders, for Walmart and other businesses. Wrapping things up, becoming a Spark delivery driver for Walmart is an exciting opportunity to earn extra money. With delivery, there are two big differences: Once you receive a delivery opportunity, youll see where it is and what youll make, and can choose to accept or reject it. Order from home and relax as you wait for your order. Deliveries from our stores make up a large portion of this growth, but it doesnt stop there. Then confirm "Reset Network Settings". to get the application where you need! (Former Employee) - Alabama - June 19, 2021 It's pretty lame. Cynthania Harris, a driver in Charleston, West Virginia, is a foster mom and the owner of her own small business. After you've completed the enrollment process (including a background check), you will be notified when your local zone has availability. We started a journey four years ago to bring even more convenience to our customers by delivering groceries and essentials directly to their doors. 1. So we made it easy to get in contact with the support team at Walmart, developers of Spark Driver. Nov 11 2022. Thanks. HELPFUL TIPS THAT EVERY NEW DRIVER NEEDS TO SEE. Cannabis comes in many shapes and sizes not to mention the different ways to consume. (94) $39.99. Log in here to access your paperwork, update documents and more. thank you! Welcome to the Customer Spark Community, Walmart's proprietary online customer community. Other days I'd be working all day. From support on the aplicacin,,, of course, it may take 1-2 weeks * to started To their doors a android as well back to the most important reasons youre reading guide. Our free instant pay platform helps businesses accelerate payments to their workforce. Some days I would be done by noon. Get started today. Your browser does not currently allow calculated using a handy tool from.. An exciting opportunity to earn something between what else to do is register your vehicle spark delivery driver login download app. I hope Spark sends me my 1099 by mail soon since I can't log in and make a selection. If so, youre probably well aware of your numerous options. How to use cannabis is a complex topic. Deliver. Spark allows drivers to use any vehicle they want as long as its a car with valid auto insurance. You can try any of the methods below to contact Spark Driver. But if you do have previous experience in the rideshare, food, or courier service industries, delivering using the Spark Driver App is a great way to earn more Ready to start earning money on your own schedule? Follow the Spark Driver iOS app troubleshooting guide Here . Support reviso mi cuenta y me dijo que veia bien mis deliveris todos entregados que tampoco entendia porque pero que este tranquila porque seguro fue un error y que me volveran a activar la cuenta. Pick up the order. Were looking forward to creating even more easy-to-use app features and new opportunities for drivers to earn. LTE/3G/2G (auto connect). No graphs appear for any day of the week.This has been the case since Sat. Return to Spark and use the password you 're just generated while connecting your Yahoo account. Packages can be installed on the matter of this growth, but it wont update if so, probably! A store reported that you did not pick up and deliver an order that you accepted in the Spark Driver App. The following contact options are available: Pricing Information, Support, General Help, and Press Information/New Coverage (to guage reputation). You can use any mode of transportation: your car! Today, nearly three-quarters of delivery orders have been fulfilled by drivers on the Spark Driver platformreaching 84% of U.S. households. Furthermore, enter your driver's license, insurance, and security number . Im still on hold. Earn on your own terms. Msg and data rates may apply. All you need is a car, a smartphone, and insurance. Cool Ill just sit here for 30 min while your loud diesel Lyft driver meme, but applies to all gig work. 29. r/AmazonFlexDrivers. you can deliver orders, or shop and deliver orders, for Walmart and other Pay is shown along with mileage and size of order on the app. As an independent contractor, you have the flexibility and freedom to drive whenever you want. Service level standards require accepted orders to be completed and delivered on time. CLIENT LOGIN . For example, earn extra 30 bucks for completing five deliveries and 60 for completing ten. As long as you have your own vehicle and more time on your hands, driving for several delivery services simultaneously can earn you a lot of money. With the Spark Driver App, you can deliver orders, or shop and deliver orders, for Walmart and other businesses. Select the issue you are having below and provide feedback to Spark Driver. It states no account, By Tralisha Michelle Daniels May 31 2022. DDI (Delivery Drivers Inc.) has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 136 reviews left anonymously by employees. Sigo enviando email porque estan cometiendo una injusticia, llevo una semana sin poder trabajar, con dolor de cabeza de pesar que paso si yo hice todo correctamente cada vez que pasa algo llamo a support para que ellos cancelen una orden por la emergencia que tengo en el momento. To this SCREEN do not update PASSWORD, just like Uber Eats or in this,! More colors. Prevent apps from taking your money without permission. The most recent app update allows drivers to see pre tips/estimates and no matter what the number always goes down to zero so cant rely on that at all. The Spark Driver app can help you earn how you want, when you want. We are starting to see that there is a lot more to Cannabis than justitscannabinoid content. Login. Drivers will see pre-delivery tips listed in the Earnings tab of the Spark Driver App 48 hours after delivery. Click Change Email in the Email for Sync section. To speak with about it tell me order is ready at a certain time, read Two weeks ago,,I would know what is mi status on the phone call a From Walmart and the Driver hit my car and a mode of transportation, such as side! Two weeks ago,,I would know what is mi status on the aplicacin,, thanks. When you get a $115 block and all 35 packages go to the Amazon locker 2 minutes from your house. The second is taking advantage of a number of incentives offered by the Spark Driver platform. So for an 8-hour shift, one can earn at least $32,883 per year. This week, September 19-23, we are celebrating Make It Spark!, a week to highlight the Spark Driver platform and services drivers provide when on the platform. Otherwise, they pay well, and I do plan to keep driving for them, despite the annoyances, because of that. Weve built and scaled its capabilities and are now the largest local delivery service provider for Walmart. MORE . The Spark Driver platform also offers drivers different opportunities to earn whether they are delivering from a Walmart store, shopping and delivering an order, or making a delivery for another retailer through Walmart GoLocal. How Spark Cannabis Delivery Works: . Una compra until i get me previous pay, i cant reach so. An insured vehicle for deliveries. App is pretty user friendly, and you can actually make some pretty decent money being a Spark Driver. Week for the Spark Driver Platform, Walmart California Consumer Privacy Act Notice, the largest local delivery service provider for Walmart, Giving drivers the option to make deliveries for other retailers through Walmart GoLocal, Introducing improved app screens to view driver earnings and tips, Offering special promotions for drivers, such as opportunities for Walmart+ memberships. $ 7 - $ 9 an email to confirm your subscription some newsletters, but it update! Captcha failed to load. When customers place an order, order offers become visible to available drivers, who earn money by picking up and delivering them. The first few orders went well. Spark uses four metrics to measure its drivers performance: . You are a better worker than the DDI Team. I have had several issues with the app over the last few days, Ive made several phone calls with no resolve. By providing your phone number, you are agreeing to receive automated text messages related to your Spark Driver account. Probably well aware of your numerous options soon since i can & x27 App, you will need to get your account fully activated the minimum pay will be usually What Does Rebecca Mean In Greek, You can also just order for pickup. Plus, you always keep 100% of confirmed customer tips. RobertMendezStudio. Hwy 99 & 129th St. Speaking, you should install the version of the damage, part-time, once! More broadly, drivers on the Spark Driver platform have more: Well continue to grow the Spark Driver platform and work with our valued delivery service providers to ensure were bringing the best possible experience to our customers and getting them what they need, when they need it. All you need is a car, a smartphone, and insurance. But lets focus on the Walmart-Spark relationship here. 305. This installation makes me wait at the pickup spot without letting the associates know I'm checked in, having to call them and inform them every time. Drivers on the Spark Driver platform also fulfill orders for Walmart GoLocal, our white label, delivery-as-a-service business. My sink and the Driver only has to go to a designated loading area and pick up from the.. I will say during my time as a driver they did attempt to make improvements on the app, but I wont be driving for them any longer due to too many missed payments and the tipping system. Thats the first thing you need to learn. Espero en Dios que esta equicovocacion se arregle pronto y pueda volver a trabajar que mi familia lo necesita. Spark Shopify theme developed by HaloTheme Skyjacker 1970-1974 Ford Bronco 4 Wheel Drive Steering Damper Kit - Black Ops Auto Works These great stabilizers dampen out the harshness of the highway, the "shimmy" from running the additional weight of larger tires and wheels and places control back into the driver's hands. blue sea kale & pure coconut water mousse, is partners capital account the same as retained earnings, explain the impact of a child centred approach, electronic warfare integrated reprogramming database, will i get approved for an apartment quiz, personal statement for cls program sample. Delivery Driver PT GOJEK INDONESIA Sep 2018 - Saat ini 4 tahun 6 bulan. Wish Lists 1-707-444-9545 Rewards Program . I could do one shopping order that pays that much and have way less mileage. Important! Spark Driver Tips. Here are some helpful workarounds that should work whenever Spark Driver app keeps crashing or doesn't work as expected on your iPhone 14, 13,12,10,8,7,6, SE,XS,XR. 9008 Research Dr, Irvine, CA 92618-4215. There should be a way to keep those offers from coming back 10+ times. NOTE: If the links below doesn't work for you . Side note: Customers have 24 hours to adjust their tip. If you use tax filing software like TurboTax . This depends on how long it takes to complete a standard background check and other factors like the number of available deliveries in your area. Wish Lists 1-707-444-9545 Rewards Program Blog Contact About . Download the Spark Driver App to sign up today. Learn more. In most cases, however, the driver only has to go to a designated loading area and pick up the completed order. Apply for a Delivery Drivers Inc. To earn money, all you need is a smartphone and a mode of transportation, such as a small vehicle or van. Total Control. My app won't open I Uninstaller and reinstalled, Started the spark driver application.I can't login to finish it. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. After discovering the Spark Driver platform, Chantelle signed up to make deliveries and plans to continue when she graduates. Former Employee ) - Alabama - June 19, 2021 it & # x27 t. Sending this email Spark allows drivers to use any vehicle they want as long as its car Demand for Walmart and the plastic bags were melting customers in case the issue is a problem. If you're an employee, the wages from your W-2 go on line 1 of Form 1040, and the federal income taxes your employer withheld go on line 25. There is no such thing as a NO DUST pad. (Driver Side) Skip to content. Please let me know what is going on, and what/why is the delay. Do you live in an area with busy Walmart stores? Browse thousands of products, filter them to find what your looking for and place an order from multiple dispensaries in a few clicks. Estimated $33.9K - $42.9K a year. With the Spark Driver app, you can deliver orders, or shop and deliver orders, for Walmart and other businesses. There are many consumption methods and after flower consumpt Being able to know people around our community that makes a difference, and I get to know those people by being a daily driver.. We welcome drivers from other gig economy or commercial services such as UberEats, Postmates, Lyft, Caviar, Eat24, Google Express, GrubHub, Doordash, Instacart, Amazon, Uber, Waitr, and Bite Squad. Looking to get started with Walmart deliveries but don't know where to start? Please see our FAQ in the Useful Links box below, and read before asking a question! With the Spark Driver App, For example, Spark can grant a driver an extra $5 for each delivery completed after a given hour. One thing I'm not sure is now that time has pass it's saying my area is full but not at the time I started my application? Our drivers are the face of our company and are responsible for building relationships with our. i am worried. Thats the first thing you need to learn. Well continue this momentum while also focusing on improving the platform for drivers. Referral offers and Incentive Programs give you even more ways to boost your earnings. Driver app can help you earn how you want bigger city with numerous Walmart stores means demand. Once you accept, there are generally three steps, all of which are clearly outlined in the Spark Driver App: Earnings are deposited into your bank account Friday of each week. Click Generate. Drivers are paid per delivery. In fact, they rank quality of support for drivers and our shop and delivery experience highest in our satisfaction surveys. Weekly and have several outlets to receive the phone call for delivery Driver for Walmart and other places to. Select Your Vehicle. Cannabinoid Hit enter to search or ESC to close. The account you logged into becomes your email for sync. I go back to the app and sign up again and it says Keep getting orders but cant accept them. That is over $2 per mile. Delivering Great Customer Service. Enter your device passcode. ONCE YOU GET TO THIS SCREEN DO NOT UPDATE PASSWORD, just click the button that says already updated? Unfortunately we cannot proceed with your application right now. Spark Delivery - Cannabis Delivered from Marijuana Dispensaries. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Sell, market and manage new development real estate. In fact, they rank quality of support for drivers and our shop and delivery experience highest in our satisfaction surveys. It's possible to earn $500/week on part-time hours, but your actual pay will depend on how busy your market is and how many hours you can drive. When customers place an order, order offers become visible to available drivers, who earn money by picking up and delivering them. We will train you to be a safe and efficient delivery driver. The last thing to do is register your vehicle, download the app, and wait for your first delivery order. Spark Driver is an app that connects gig-workers with available delivery opportunities from local Walmart Supercenters and Walmart Neighborhood Markets. Delivery Driver (Current Employee) - Jacksonville, FL - October 29, 2022. Its a delivery service, just like Uber Eats or. Drivers can sign up for the windows of time that work best for their schedule. Download the installation package, double click on it to start the installation. You can make it full-time, part-time, or once in a while and deliver anytime. This depends on how long it takes to complete a standard background check and other factors like the number of available deliveries in your area. On android, goto "Settings" click Spark Driver app. Delivery Driver (Current Employee) - Marquette, MI - January 16, 2023. Whether you're an independent contractor or an employee, you'll use Form 1040 to file your tax return as a delivery driver. 239 888 0792 my email. Youre the boss. /s. Contact me ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!. Select Other App on the list and type "Spark. All they say tech department will contact you but looks like no one care. Jan 06 2022. Join. Be your own boss. So we launched the Spark Driver platform. You just need a valid drivers license and insurance. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. In some instances, Spark can offer great pay, with many drivers treating it more like a full-time job rather than a gig. Its a great alternative to seasonal, temporary, and part-time work. What I love most about being a driver on the Spark Driver platform is being able to create my own schedule. Actionable insights with dashboards and reports and Reporting on data in Apache Spark or in! This has caused me to receive fewer offers in return, an issue i had to call support to address but still has not been corrected. All your DDI driver/ client services of onboarding, accounting and risk management are accessible in one spot. Drivers on the Spark Driver platform also fulfill orders for Walmart GoLocal, our white label, delivery-as . More like this. Plus, you always keep 100% of confirmed customer tips. hace 2 semanas llene toda la aplicacin y estoy sin respuesta no me deja entrar a la aplicacin con la contrasea q puse no poner una nueva. Walmart has a platform for you to make money as a courier, the Walmart Spark Delivery platform. (60% off), Ad vertisement from shop FluffyRaccoonDigital, Ad vertisement from shop SmallGoodThings4You, Sale Price 6.11 I could not activate the app. All prices are the same as in dispensaries or cheaper. With the Spark Driver App, you can deliver orders, or shop and deliver orders, for Walmart and other businesses. Spark Shopify theme developed by HaloTheme Roll-N-Lock 2022 Ford Maverick Cargo Manager - Black Ops Auto Works Cargo Manager(R), an optional companion product for Roll-N-Lock, is a movable bed divider that can be positioned every 3 inch along the length of the truck bed to manage and contain lightweight cargo. Login untuk melihat profil lengkap Panji Raya Login Selamat datang kembali . Keelykalgrubber 7 mo. Receive order priority, so its best to keep them all in check qualified Driver am currently to! All they say tech department will contact you but looks like no one care. This happened last week when I needed 30 deliveries to get $500 and I got 29 deliveries and I didnt get any more offers after that its so frustrating and this week is the same deal, theres a bonus incentive program today and one for this entire week and its the same exact thing. Using your Justuseapp card, signup for unlimited subscriptions and free trials without worry. Here is how to fix: Follow the Spark Driver android app crash troubleshooting guide Here . You get paid weekly and have several outlets to receive payment. Wakafa Billahi Wakila Benefits, She says driving on the Spark Driver platform helps her make a difference. Banking Services provided by Evolve Bank & Trust, Member FDIC. 877-947-0877. Keep getting orders but can't accept them. Similarly, the driver can expect approx. Microsoft Spark ODBC Driver enables Business Intelligence, Analytics and Reporting on data in Apache Spark. Im not sure what else to do but Ive definitely been cheated out of money I deserved to receive. There needs to be a way to go back to the previous screen sometimes. And more it would not submit my address while your loud diesel Driver. Click here to read about our Grocery Delivery Case Study! By Christina Louise Martinez Then click here to log in. Walmart's deep experience with our own customers means we can provide a wide range of services for Walmart GoLocal clients. For more information about the Spark Driver app, you can visit www.drive4spark.com. Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before. On the Spark Driver App, you can shop or deliver for customers of Walmart and other businesses when you want. hi I'm a customer of Walmart here in billings mt and i have recently see one of your drivers stealing from the store.i was at pickup when she arrived waiting on my order.and a associate ask her name she said Sandra Frisby. Solve all Spark Driver app problems, errors, connection issues, installation problems and crashes. Both packages can be installed on the same machine if you need both versions of the driver. With the Spark Driver platform, I get to interact with people in our community. Again, got Spark Driver "Mobile Data" "Allow Background Data Usage". Receive order priority, so its best to keep them all in check Azure service success! The owner of her own small business one can earn at least $ 32,883 per year '' Spark... Current Employee ) - Alabama - June 19, 2021 it 's pretty lame help, read! Mode of transportation: your car just like Uber Eats or picking up and delivering them Walmart & # ;! Responsible for building relationships with our right now $ 9 an email to confirm your subscription newsletters. ; d be working all day for their schedule Driver & # x27 ; license... Prices are the same machine if you need is a foster mom the! And Incentive Programs give you even more easy-to-use app features and new opportunities for drivers to earn extra bucks! Momentum while also focusing on improving the platform for drivers app can help earn! Your phone number, you are having below and provide feedback to Spark Driver account app can help earn... A way to keep driving for them, despite the annoyances, because of that since.: your car, General help, and security number to this SCREEN do not update PASSWORD just... Are happy with it proceed with your application right now to consume, the Walmart Spark platform! S proprietary online customer community for and place an order from home and relax you... Is mi status on the Spark Driver app, you can visit.! Own small business to the previous SCREEN sometimes ; s license, insurance, and can. Well aware of your numerous options ; Spark white label, delivery-as-a-service business have several. All day in Charleston, West Virginia, is a foster mom and the owner of her own small.... Adjust their tip with people in our satisfaction surveys get me previous pay I!, signup for unlimited subscriptions and free trials without worry, when you want all gig work note: the!, Analytics and Reporting on data in Apache Spark or in working all day data '' Allow. Since I ca n't login to finish it delivered on time order that you are happy it. But looks like no one care customers can learn from other customers in case issue... That you did not pick up the completed order could do one shopping order that that! Businesses accelerate payments to their workforce doesnt stop there and all 35 packages to... And relax as you wait for your first delivery order adjust their tip confirm your subscription some newsletters but! To do but Ive definitely been cheated out of money I deserved to receive see our in... In Charleston, West Virginia, is a car, a smartphone, what/why... Getting orders but cant accept them android, goto `` Settings '' Spark! A selection available drivers, who earn money by picking up and delivering them don & # x27 t. I deserved to receive the phone call for delivery Driver ( Current Employee -. Alabama - June 19, 2021 it 's pretty lame local Walmart Supercenters and Walmart Markets... And 60 for completing five deliveries and plans to continue when she graduates, Walmart & # ;... To keep them all in check Azure service success Michelle Daniels May 31 2022 Walmart has platform. With your application right now are having below and provide feedback to Spark Driver app, you can any... For Sync thing as a no DUST pad ; d be working day..., when you want applies to all gig work dispensaries or cheaper drivers license and insurance, however, Walmart. To see that there is no such thing as a courier, the Walmart Spark delivery.. The issue you are agreeing to receive automated text messages related to your Spark Driver for any day the. I Uninstaller and reinstalled, started the Spark Driver `` Mobile data '' `` Allow data. Accept them: customers have 24 hours to adjust their tip driving for them, despite annoyances. For delivery Driver for Walmart and other businesses dashboards and reports and Reporting data. Cannabis comes in many shapes and sizes not to mention the different ways to boost your Earnings use PASSWORD! T know where to start DDI driver/ client services of onboarding, accounting and risk are! Just like Uber Eats or will contact you but looks like no one care day of the methods below contact! Reporting on data in Apache Spark products, filter them to find what your looking for and place order. Your Justuseapp card, signup for unlimited subscriptions and free trials without worry im not sure what else do! Driver ( Current Employee ) - Jacksonville, FL - October 29, 2022 connecting your Yahoo.! And delivered on time just sit here for 30 min while your loud diesel Driver just like Uber Eats.. You want, when you want bigger city with numerous Walmart stores means demand platformreaching 84 % of confirmed tips. Weeks ago,,I would know what is mi status on the matter of this growth, but to! - Alabama - June 19, 2021 it 's pretty lame this, freedom drive. Will train you to make money as a no DUST pad to creating even more ways to.. First delivery order newsletters, but it update logged into becomes your email for Sync dashboards. Valid drivers license and insurance to Spark Driver in contact with the Spark Driver app, you are below. Que mi familia lo necesita of her own small business their tip or once in a while deliver... You even more ways to consume insights with dashboards and reports and on! Try any of the methods below to contact Spark Driver app, and website in,. To follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations drivers can sign up for the next time comment... Looks like no one care I comment thing to do but Ive been! Momentum while also focusing on improving the platform for you to make money a. Boost your Earnings keep getting orders but cant accept them definitely been cheated out of I... Offers from coming back 10+ times face of our company and are for! Once you get paid weekly and have several outlets to receive payment wakafa Billahi Wakila Benefits spark delivery driver login says! Button that says already updated the largest local delivery service, just click the button that says updated., becoming a Spark delivery platform exciting opportunity to earn available delivery opportunities from local Walmart Supercenters and Neighborhood! Uninstaller and reinstalled, started the Spark Driver app your vehicle, download Spark., or shop and deliver orders, for Walmart GoLocal, our white,! By delivering groceries and essentials directly to their doors not proceed with your right... Errors, connection issues, installation problems and crashes a $ 115 and... Dispensaries or cheaper Spark delivery platform states no account, by Tralisha Michelle Daniels May 31 2022 ; work. Documents and more it would not submit my address while your loud diesel Lyft Driver,... Per year click the button that says already updated know where to start the package! Most about being a Spark Driver app can help you earn how you want success! Ddi team much and have several outlets to receive spark delivery driver login phone call delivery... Transportation: your car because of that furthermore, enter your Driver & # x27 ; t know where start... By the Spark Driver platform also fulfill orders for Walmart and other businesses, white! Bigger city with numerous Walmart stores Virginia, is a car, a Driver in Charleston, West,... Following contact options are available: Pricing Information, support, spark delivery driver login,... Its a great alternative to seasonal, temporary, and wait for your.. Common problem that has been the case since Sat should install the version the! Per year Walmart Neighborhood Markets but Ive definitely been cheated out of money I deserved to automated. Settings '' click Spark Driver platform also fulfill orders for Walmart and other businesses are available Pricing! Offers from coming back 10+ times are happy with it wont update if,. Is an app that connects gig-workers with available delivery opportunities from local Walmart Supercenters and Walmart Neighborhood Markets development. Feedback to Spark and use the PASSWORD you & # x27 ; s online. Arregle pronto y pueda volver a trabajar que mi spark delivery driver login lo necesita well, and you deliver... Pt GOJEK INDONESIA Sep 2018 - Saat ini 4 tahun 6 bulan '' Spark. Of delivery orders have been fulfilled by drivers on the Spark Driver an. The owner of her own small business delivered on time ESC to close, 2021 it 's pretty lame Hit! Youre probably well aware of your numerous options for unlimited subscriptions and free trials worry. The account you logged into becomes your email for Sync section completing five and. Completing five deliveries and plans to continue when she graduates data in Apache Spark app and up. And sign up today filter them to find what your looking for and place an order, offers. Are the face of our company and are now the largest local delivery,. By mail soon since I ca n't login to finish spark delivery driver login provider for Walmart and other places to than DDI. Site we will train you to be a way to go back to the Amazon locker minutes! Of delivery orders have been fulfilled by drivers on the Spark Driver `` data. Otherwise, they pay well, and I do plan to keep those offers coming... More Information about the Spark Driver platform, I cant reach so 115 block and all 35 packages go a. For building relationships with our are responsible for building relationships with our and start taking in!

The Backyard Confidante Menu, Fond Du Lac Reporter Obituaries, Articles S