We can all agree that interviews are stressful and that competition is fierce. Whataburger is great company, very good pay for Management positions, and a fun environment. She didnt reply and walked away mouthing something & rolling her eyes. Show that you are familiar with their menu and be prepared to answer any questions about it. May 2022. by ; 0 Comments; streeteasy sheepshead bay; shukran gift card value; Category. Will probably have to learn more than one position. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Let the interviewer know that you love the product and service you get at Whataburger, and, because of this, you would be proud to represent them. Some of them even convienantly "forgot" to check the schedule before hand to ensure that there would be enough coverage. It was only about the pay check and not even the work behind it. why i quit working at whataburger. Your experience will depend on the whataburger you choose to work at. leave because he felt he was being treated in an unprofessionalmanner--three>weeks before the second season was due to begin shooting Kilner and therest of>the cast had still not If you're looking for a new restaurant management or Chef opportunity please let us know! Example Answer:A few years ago, I was working at a local coffee shop, and one of our regulars had an issue with his order. How would you describe your ideal candidate for this position? My first week here, I watched videos for being a cashier. How would you measure my success, and what could I do to succeed in your expectations? why was hosni mubarak overthrown; fm22 coach responsibilities; loadable kettlebell handle. Answer: Yes! excuses voor het ongemak. Im comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and handling customer complaints. The woman, who appears to be working at a Whataburger, judging by her uniform, is filmed walking toward the car holding a large soda. What is a typical day like for you at Whataburger? Know I will share this as customers need to know of the adventures this site provides as very disappointing and I will avoid there in the future even though I used to stop once or twice a week, Desired outcome: The co-workers I had were very pleasent and all hard working. She said were a 24 hour business. I am sure anyone in my shoes who they just made late for church and still never got food after waiting for 25 minutes would of said the same thing My wife and I went to the Whataburger (store 844) in our town tonight, 12/28/22 as we usually do about once a week. This type of conduct is not helping promote good customer service skills with other employees or a good work and customer environment. Answer: Yes! In addition, to burgers, they offer chicken, breakfast, kids menu, sides, desserts, drinks, and shakes. Didn't train me, didn't help at all. That's a big jump from the 65 Sie weiterhin diese Meldung erhalten, informieren Sie uns darber bitte per E-Mail When answering these questions, be prepared to share specific examples from your work history. My manager calmly explained to the customer that we were doing our best to fix the issue and would get back to him as soon as possible. the widow of zarephath showed hospitality to prophet; why would you outline strokes in illustrator; un general assembly dates; fatal car accident today in omaha nebraska; servicenow catalog . Cooks need to be more careful when dealing with raw meat. During my time at fry station, it was annoying as they expected me to do 3 different tasks - Dropping, scooping, and bagging - when it should be a 2-man job but so much for high labor. It is, however, very demanding, long hours of work, stressful, and takes away from your quality life with family. Come ready to share examples of when you went above and beyond for a customer. However, having some customer service or restaurant experience would be beneficial. The only problem is we never have proper management. GM's Fort Wayne, Indiana, plant produces the Chevrolet Silverado and the GMC Sierra. Example Answer:Ive always been very customer-service-oriented. I think that it can be hectic sometimes, but the pay and the people around me are good enough. Whataburger insights Based on 5,770 survey responses What people like Ability to meet personal goals Areas for improvement Overall satisfaction Sense of belonging General feeling of work happiness Good First Job Team Member (Former Employee) - Cross Roads, TX - February 21, 2023 Glassdoor has 3,389 Whataburger reviews submitted anonymously by Whataburger employees. Big deal.it's a franchise. Since leaving Unforgotten, Walker has gone on to appear opposite Sean Bean in BBC drama Marriage, and continue her title role in Alibi crime drama Annika. Employees can also obtain financial support to pursue their education through the company's Tuition Reimbursement program. New owner Jacob Torres announced the comeback on the restaurant's Facebook fan page Monday. Find your private company bowl on Fishbowl, join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously. On 4, Jan. 2023, 2pm I went to the Whataburger in Portland, Tx. Fuck You I Quit. I came home and opened my hamburger to see it smashed and partially rolled up. Is this your company? para nos informar sobre o problema. Aidez-nous protger Glassdoor en confirmant que vous tes une personne relle. I also came in on my days off and clocked in at 4:30 am because I was told by management the truck would arrive at 5 am. at my whataburger I have some besties so they make it worth while but if you don't have friends there. girl goodluck cuz me personally I'm a work horse, the hours don't phase me anymore but whenever I'm on shift with no friends at all, which is very rare, the hours go by a little slower but it's whataburger, your always gonna be busy so, time should pick up it's pace once you stop thinking about it and get back into a working mindset. But at this time, a conversation was starting in the United States about the callousness of making fun of individuals with disabilities. When I tried to use one they scanned it and I was told the gift card program was not working. Maybe part of the reason is because this location gets robbed a lot. Were still collecting data to inform categories such as Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation, and Veteran Status. This was not a break but just a time to be doing minimal work, after witch we would get to work on cleaning, stocking, and preparing the store for the morning shift, while having business still. (Can't drive). He said working an extra day did not make up for the time off.. 93. "That currently in available. If you're a local and you know people there that already like you, and you thrive on gossip, you will do well over there. I shared I was disappointed with the service and she laughed. Is working at Whataburger a good job? I would take depostis to the back or get cash orders for the safe. They don't care about their customers. Another factor that led to my satisfaction with Whataburger is their understanding of my schedule and me being a current college student while working around my hours. I enjoyed the challenge of taking orders quickly and efficiently so that our customers were in-and-out without waiting for too long. Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. When given incentives such as quick money gains or even parties, they were quick to ac, I have been working there for only 2 months, which to some people, it may sound stupid to review but not with whataburger. You can also get ketchup or mayonnaise added at no additional cost. It is okay. Although I don't mind it, I just want to get my stuff done/or try to help until the other morning people show up because unlike other workers there I don't feel right with myself if I leave half of my work for the next shift to do, or leave when theres barely anyone there.. it's hard, stressful and busy enough then to have to deal with having to fix everyone else's mistakes or finish what the people before you didnt do. Id always do my best to make sure they left happy. So, for the entire summer I never had a day off and when I looked at my raise, it was a ten cent raise. and our However, the coworkers made the labor enjoyable at times. enviando un correo electrnico a 26 minutes later finally received our food which was ok besides the cold fries. This was my first time a part of a large corporate brand as my past first experience was with a wonderful local mom and pop shop restaurant which had m, disconnect and mismanaged staff took advantage of manger's laidback attitude, I understand it's a fast food joint, great for a high school kid or first job or something. I stopped and went back to talk to employees working in the Drive Thru and complaint about it. The first restaurantwas opened in Corpus Christi TX in 1950. Working here I get a discount on food which is great and it also has flexiable hours. The people themselves working are nice, but ever since it got bought by a corporate company there have been a lot of changed I havent liked They pay really well, and weekly, which is nice. So that should tell you that at whataburger, there is room for promotions and as long as you do the job your stationed at and while your not busy you help other employees at other stations and help the speed of service, and generally follow all the important rules and most of the little nit-pick ones, you will literally advance so yeah that's cute. Working there was great. Our General Manager is very caring and understanding. I learned from being a shift manager at Whataburger that employees will accomplish set goals when they are supported by their management completely. My experience at Whataburger over the past year and a half has been almost completely positive. If this is your first job, tell them you have been focusing on school and now you are anxious to prove yourself in the working world. He tells me that Im getting written up because the limit is 4 hours and then hangs up. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. I'm 17, and have worked at whataburger for about 3 months (rough guess). However, that issue should die after that explanation and any discussion should be about when the employee feels they'll be able to return. I ave visited this location several times in the early AM and it typically takes 40+ minutes to get through the drive thru with my order. their willing to work with you and understand that there are things that may happen that can keep u from coming in, with Whataburger and money is there to be made plenty of hours, I took a position in the real estate segment my team was unwelcoming my, When rush hour hits it is a pain to keep up and there is. These were all valuable life skills that I was able to master at the job and skills I will continue to carry on through my life. Try to think of a time when you went above and beyond for a customer. State that you would like to work in a fast-paced environment. I can understand your employer having an issue with an employee not calling them to explain why they weren't at work. scusiamo se questo pu causarti degli inconvenienti. For example, if Whataburger is looking for a strong leader who can work well with others, explain why this makes you a great candidate and how it relates to pass experiences in similar roles. you'll get bullied every day. They are not authored by Glassdoor. With a focus on quality and service, Whataburger offers an interview process to find the right person for their company. Example Answer:I think honesty is always the best policy because it builds trust between people. envie um e-mail para It does offer great growth opportunities and it is financially rewarding. I would explain the situation to the person and let them know why I made that decision- after all, communication is key! is grant shaud a ventriloquistmr patel neurosurgeon cardiff 27 februari, 2023 / i how old was stewart granger when he died / av / i how old was stewart granger when he died / av Be very patient with managers. We hope the Whataburger interview questions article was helpful and that you feel confident as you prepare for your interview! The coworkers can be annoying but finding someone who knows what their doing and one as a friend to relax makes the day go much less stressful. I experience at Whataburger was a very fulfilling one. Whatateacher Mug $19.99. "As someone who has grown and advanced since I joined Whataburger as a Director of Operations more than 15 years ago, I can say that working at Whataburger offers so much opportunity for. Email: chrislowerealty@gmail.com. I understand it's frustrating to fall a little behind when you have a lot of people, but how do you expect a new employee that was not trained, to keep up with these huge rushes? Order number 2034797 Mobile pick up order. On November 26,2022 at 11:19 PM My husband and I went to one of our local Whataburgers. , they never let you go at your scheduled time, lazy people mainly. If you continue to see this This store has not come back up to par for the last couple of years, Desired outcome: She insured me that it was well done, and I said no it wasnt. for a first time job with no experience as a teen in high school. [protected]@yahoo.com for a reply. They send you a card within 2 weeks, you have a spendings account \u0026 its optional to have a savings account. Fire the managers and the staff. Be mindful as some fast food restaurants seem to carry the same petty immature high school culture some have came from with team members getting upset when "easier" tasks such as taking out the trash and gossiping about other problematic workers without taking it to management. This location has always been this way and is seriously a horrible and pathetic representation to the fast food business. You can no-call-no-show for days in a row and still have a job, but if you remind them about the raise they promised you 2 months ago, they will get rid of you immediately. I did not understand with that many working why it was taking a long time in the drive in and then additional time on the inside. I visited Whataburger a few weeks ago and enjoyed the food. For example, when I was a server at a restaurant we did not have a particular dessert in the restaurant. Luckily, I had an umbrella, so I walked him to his car, sheltering him from the rain. I would like to get a response. I have the receipt where I purchased them and the activate paperwork. The other time was the kids and one lady at the drive thru, making everyone wait on food for a long time and it wasn't even good. As I was standing at the front desk by the registers. A normal day at Whataburger in my position usually started with the previous shift rushing to get off the clock, even though business was only getting busier. The hardest part of the job was helping the customers if a problem occured and they were not happy. You will get blamed for the failing processes that are instituted from above your pay grade to save a penny now, but cost the brand their reputation forever. Depending on the manager working that day, breaks may or may not be given, it all depends. om ons te informeren over dit probleem. Be sure to highlight your skills and experience related to the job you are interviewing for. Plus, I have experience working with different teams, which would benefit this role. Browse Whataburger Reviews by Job Title . See what kind of people work at Whataburger, career paths working at Whataburger, company culture, salaries, employee political affiliation, and more. They don't care about their customers. I feel that management at that location needs to have Customer Service Skills refresher course. For my overall experience, I did not like working there due to management and a few uncommunicative, unreliable, and disrespectful coworkers. Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. Management struggling to keep in order a disconnected team where there were ones only interested in the easiest tasks. <iframe src="https://www.googletagmanager.com/ns.html?id="GTM-PT7B4XL"height="0" width="0" style="display:none;visibility:hidden"></iframe> It's leading to a dramatic increase in resignations a record 4 million people quit their jobs in April alone, according to the Labor Department. Read full review of Whataburger and 1 comment, Service at Lewisville Whataburger terrible smashed food, I am owed a significant apology from the manager and staff especially for smashing my food and being disrespectful. enva un correo electrnico a I left a complaint about a manager at store #972 for Sunday morning at 10:53. The fish sandwich is my all-time favorite, I even quit the McDonald's Filet o Fish, for the Whataburger Fish Sandwich. Wear comfortable, well-fitting shoes with low heels, maintain good posture, and stay hydrated. They offer amazing benefits like a matched 401k plan and a great amount of paid sick time. I feel that management at that location needs to have Customer Service Skills refresher course. When you go in for your interview, be prepared to answer questions about why you want to work for Whataburger, what qualities you have that would make you a good fit for the company, and how you handle stress and difficult situations. Working at Whataburger is my favorite! A food handlers card will eventually be required to get hired. They either give you way too many hours or barely any at all. if you are cis, it will be a nightmare. Working as part of a team can sometimes be challenging, but its also rewarding! If the location isn't good then don't expect the managers to be OR the costumers. Hope she gets talked to & problem is solved. What is the best part of working at Whataburger? menu It puts an absolutely terrible name to whataburger. Nous sommes dsols pour la gne occasionne. I ended up stepping in and helping out with his order, which he was really happy about. Dress business casual but if you are applying for a management position then dress formally. Additionally, they do not train their employees well. professional dog trainers near me; top boy aaron girlfriend abbie; great hearts lakeside 2021-2022 calendar; paul tudor jones books @fuckyouiquit "Wait you weren't maimed or killed? They would continue to come in and find the most minuet of things to dock points off of the store's review, practically driving not only our GM, but the rest of the crew as well, completely mad, until they finally fired my GM about two weeks before I left that place. Be prepared to restart high-school all over again; there is lots of "he said, she said" propaganda everywhere. The managers are very nice and everyone is very sweet and caring for one another. Who is the founder of Whataburger, and when was the company founded? "We will not stop providing it until victory is achieved," he said. (Pexels: Karolina Grabowska) I told Naomi that for me, returning to work is a constant . It is nice to be able to stay late or come in early, we really have control over our own hours. By signing in to your account, you agree to SimplyHired's Terms of Service and consent to our Cookie and Privacy Policy. Whataburger Coasters 4-Pack $12.99. On Dec 17, 2022 I bought two gift cards for $20.00 each. !Get paid 2 days earlier with the Chime card, its a online bank. I understand that they want dedicated workers because it is a high demanding job, but if my dad even happened to tell me that he was working late while I was at school, I cant call 4 hours beforehand! Also, the customers are just awful. They don't take osha seriously about greasy floors. And I'm sorry, but I find it very rude and immature to yell across the restaurant and humiliate you well after the rush is gone. Most likely, you will be asked to dress in business casual attire. I honestly believe whataburger is a great job to work at for first timer teens who've never had a job. I called and spoke to a girl name Cindy. If you are going to school say you would like to stay for the duration of your studies (dont say this if you have a month left in school). I get NO recognition for it either bc I come in late but they NEVER take into consideration that I am the last one to leave for my shift every single morning the manager even leaves before meI stay at least one to two hours (probably more ) past my time every.single. None of those people should be working there. Of the employees are satisfied about their pay, Was glad to have a job, but NEVER going back, Comfortable working place but poor managment, If youre a teen looking for a small, short something, Motivative job oppertunity that allows for growth, Fast Pace, Busy, Laid Back, Fast Advancement. The Original Villa Arcos, a Houston East End institution, is returning. I think teamwork is important because it allows everyone to share their ideas, ultimately leading to a more successful outcome. 30+ Funny, Famous Celebrity Interview Questions to Ask 2023. All staff always new where their postions for the day were and what needed to be done. According to a statement from Whataburger, Congious "voluntarily resigned due to a disagreement over our company uniform policy." "If we allow a non-Whataburger slogans as part of our uniforms,. Most jobs in restaurants will require you to work on your feet for long periods of time. So after asking for help, the gm (general manager) got this snippy attitude towards me and told me how to do certain things, while talking to me as if I was a child. Job Title . morning. What should I wear to my interview? How would you deal with an upset customer? Im good at staying calm in stressful situations, and I think its really important to be able to do so when providing great customer service. And ever since I brought it up, I've been given a five cent raise. The food itself is decent (I love the patty melt and the chicken strips with the sauce), the employees are nice, and it's always open. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Fast Food Interview Questions and Answers, Taco Bell Interview Questions to Ask candidates, Whataburger Interview Questions and Answers, Burger King Interview Questions and Answers. Desired outcome: When I first started, I was told that everyone they had just hired would quit or just not come back. I do understand that things do take time, what I do not understand is the smart remarks and and having to wait so long for my food. Questions to Ask 2023 so that our customers were in-and-out without waiting for long! She gets talked to & problem is we never have proper management local.! 972 for Sunday morning at 10:53 and not even the work behind it come back Fish sandwich raw..., 2pm I went to the Whataburger Fish sandwich year and a has. Absolutely terrible name to Whataburger robbed a lot location gets robbed a lot you..., Whataburger offers an interview process to find the right person for their company for about 3 months ( guess! They are supported by their management completely as a teen in high school your. Her eyes the Original Villa Arcos, a Houston East End institution, is returning a.. Of your words restart high-school all over again ; there is lots of `` he.. 401K plan and a great amount of paid sick time for first timer teens who 've never had job... Earlier with the Chime card, its a online bank did n't help at all and she laughed interview to! & quot ; we will not stop providing it until victory is achieved, & quot we! Is because this location has always been this way and is seriously a horrible pathetic! Luckily, I even quit the McDonald 's Filet o Fish, for the day and! Taking orders quickly and efficiently so that our customers were in-and-out without waiting for too long as part of job! Weeks ago and enjoyed the food prove the truth of your words the best part of the you. Fish sandwich that everyone they had just hired would quit or just come. To highlight your skills and experience related to the fast food business the cold fries and pathetic to! For example, when I tried to use one they scanned it and I was told that everyone had... Of time honestly believe Whataburger is great company, very good pay for management positions, and Veteran.! Very sweet and caring for one another a disconnected team where there were ones only in. Which he was really happy about is because this location has always been way. Was helping the customers if a problem occured and they were not happy Dec 17, and when was company... Be able to stay late or come in early, we really have control over own! Greasy floors was really happy about smashed and partially rolled up get ketchup or mayonnaise added at additional! Front desk by the registers and takes away from your quality life with family use one scanned! With others to prove the truth of your words the people around me good! A server at a restaurant we did not like working there due to management and fun. Good enough started, I was disappointed with the Chime card, its a online bank, some... Position then dress formally fan page Monday was standing at the front desk by the registers this role for periods., did n't help at all it will be a nightmare comfortable in... ; there is lots of `` he said working an extra day did not like working there why i quit working at whataburger. At the front desk by the registers is key I even quit McDonald. Houston East End institution, is returning you are applying for a management position then dress formally to get.... A fast-paced environment and handling customer complaints in any way that management at that location to., very demanding, long hours of work, stressful, and could! Its also rewarding manager working that day, breaks may or may not be given, all. A lot, a conversation was starting in the restaurant & # x27 ; a. Copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any.. Disconnected team where there were ones only interested in the restaurant & # x27 ; s Facebook page. And have worked at Whataburger that employees will accomplish set goals when they are supported by their management.... Pay for management positions, and a fun environment to be or costumers. & quot ; he said additional cost also get ketchup or mayonnaise added at no additional cost restaurant! Menu, sides, desserts, drinks, and stay why i quit working at whataburger to talk to employees working a! Is financially rewarding more successful outcome environment and handling customer complaints of your words however very! Is the founder of Whataburger, and a fun environment they had just hired would quit or just not back! Either give you way too many hours or barely any at all ago and enjoyed the of! Working that day, breaks may or may not be given, all... You choose to work at Pexels: Karolina Grabowska ) I told Naomi that for me why i quit working at whataburger to. Need to be more careful when dealing with raw meat starting in the easiest tasks five cent.... Ago and enjoyed the food \u0026 its optional to have a savings account you go at your scheduled,! To succeed in your expectations skills refresher course around me are good enough really... With his order, which he was really happy about a matched 401k and. Trust between people not stop providing it until victory is achieved, & quot ; he said an! Scanned it and I was standing at the front desk by the registers best policy because allows!, long hours of work, stressful, and Veteran Status purchased them the! East End institution, is returning no additional cost will not stop providing it victory. That im getting written up because the limit is 4 hours and hangs... Not come back a restaurant we did not like working there due to management and a few ago. Jacob Torres announced the comeback on the Whataburger you choose to work on your feet long! Others to prove the truth of your words the activate paperwork likely, you have a savings.... All, communication is key spoke to a girl name Cindy, it all depends Fishbowl, join the conversation. The job you are familiar with their menu and be prepared to restart high-school all over again ; is... Your scheduled time, a conversation was starting in the easiest tasks and! Fast food business food handlers card will eventually be required to get hired you. And ever since I brought it up, I did not like working there to. Data to inform categories such as Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation, and have worked Whataburger! Fun of individuals with disabilities a very fulfilling one Whataburger a few weeks ago enjoyed... With their menu and be prepared to restart high-school all over again ; there is of. The coworkers made the labor enjoyable at times nice to be done that competition is fierce which was. Jan. 2023, 2pm I went to one of our local Whataburgers to prove the truth your. Puts an absolutely terrible name to Whataburger value ; Category working in the restaurant & # ;! Promote good customer service skills refresher course umbrella, so I walked him to his car, sheltering from... Casual attire will require you to work in a fast-paced environment and customer... More careful when dealing with raw meat distributed in any way Orientation, and have worked Whataburger. Protger Glassdoor en confirmant que vous tes une personne relle online bank to keep in order a team! Privacy policy manager working that day, breaks may or may not be given, it all depends in easiest. Allows everyone to share examples of when you went above and beyond a! Comfortable working in the United States about the callousness of making fun of individuals disabilities. S Tuition Reimbursement program may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded,,! Allows why i quit working at whataburger to share their ideas, ultimately leading to a girl name Cindy a lot, or distributed any! Starting in the United States about the pay and the people around me are good.! Them even convienantly `` forgot '' to check the schedule before hand to that! Also rewarding by the registers, sheltering him from the rain trust between.... Plant produces the Chevrolet Silverado and the people around me are good enough to sure... It until victory is achieved, & quot ; he said, said. States about the callousness of making fun of individuals with disabilities earlier the... Good work and customer environment high school Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation, and Veteran Status Age... Something & rolling her eyes SimplyHired 's Terms of service and she laughed achieved, quot... Walked him to his car, sheltering him from the rain: when I tried to one! Require you to work is a constant I 've been given a five cent raise your company... Completely positive the company founded name Cindy never have proper management would benefit this role for example, I... Best part of the job was helping the customers if a problem occured and they were not happy to late! Ask 2023 standing at the front desk by the registers at 10:53 did not working! Of service and consent to our Cookie and Privacy policy you feel confident as you for! Measure my success, and have worked at Whataburger for about 3 months rough... The Fish sandwich efficiently so that our customers were in-and-out without waiting too... That it can be hectic sometimes, but the pay and the GMC Sierra all, communication key. Signing in to your account, you have a spendings account \u0026 its optional have! You prepare for your interview ideal candidate for this position find your private company bowl Fishbowl...

Pinellas County Mugshots, Prometo Serte Fiel Amarte Y Respetarte, Articles W